American food is superior to the rest of the world. Even our fish n chips is better

American food is superior to the rest of the world. Even our fish n chips is better.

Attached: all_american.jpg (1350x992, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/693SKamP81I
youtube.com/watch?v=KMd-kAppXBg
eater.com/platform/amp/2018/11/20/18103579/grant-achatz-chef-the-final-table-judge-restaurant-alinea-next&ved=2ahUKEwirhYuN--jgAhXIIjQIHWcsDW4QFjAcegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1Ixin-XNhpJbFHobJiL-ww&cf=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't have jamon iberico de bellota so no

kys shill rat

Bad bait .01/10 made me reply because you killed a thread. Sage goes in the options field.

Your food is shit.

youtu.be/693SKamP81I

Attached: eel, piea nd liquor.jpg (1600x1200, 156K)

>Even our fish n chips is better

Attached: WTAF.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I love American food

Attached: 1548280169596.jpg (2042x1455, 222K)

you cannot dispute this

Attached: Culinary-map-Europe-Italy.jpg (720x514, 48K)

why did you puke on this plate?

>San Sebastian, Bilbao, Madrid, Cordoba, Sevilla and Valencia are not real food and are to be approached with caution or are fattening

This is wrong on too many levels

the only thing America has on outsiders would be fried chicken and waffles, everything else is completely tentative

>Even our fish n chips is better
Yeah right

I think our burgers are quite superior as well.

Holy hell Bongolian
I'd have to wear depends if I ate that swill.
But this is coming from a country that devours pork wrapped pork.
So I won't toss rocks too hard from muh glass house

Attached: Maple-Glazed-Bacon-Wrapped-Pig-Wing_476x338.jpg (476x338, 24K)

HOMOgenized milk
no wonder..

Maybe, so long as you don't eat any of that onions laced fast food. American onions seems to give the guys man-boobs and the girls thunder-thighs.

>He never had wagyu burgers

>He'll never know the joy of eating a crispy, steaming hot meat filled pie with eels and parsley liquor

Sad! Go back to your EZ-Cheez tins.

Attached: file.png (550x309, 307K)

So mandatory fast food for women then?

Attached: large.jpg (500x650, 44K)

>Literally garbage

And thank god for that!

yeah nah

Attached: americandelicacy.webm (472x796, 2.91M)

I have to give this one to the Indians.

That literally looks like something a pterodactyl would puke up and feed to it's younglings.

Actually looks pretty good to me.

American food, salt and sugar...

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Effing gross!

Is this the favorite lunch of the hacker known as Jow Forums?

ghetto food

>Americans scared of beef pie, eels, mashed potato and parsley gravy

It's shocking isn't it? It's not covered in processed American cheese, adulterated with endless soya derivatives and hasn't been bleached or treated with bromine so it must be abhorrent

It's a delicacy.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 761K)

>This is 'cheese' in America.

Attached: last white american.jpg (400x400, 189K)

only on sundays

Attached: averagedayinamerica.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

Attached: 1543613584381.jpg (478x640, 84K)

>He'll never know the joy of eating a crispy, steaming hot meat filled pie
We call it deep dish although it doesn't come smothered with eel and parsley brew.
I don't know what your pic related would taste like, but it really looks like hatred on a plate.

Attached: za.jpg (400x400, 38K)

SIXTY FOUR SLICES OF AMERICAN CHEESE

>Americans call this 'pizza'

Attached: 1551024259695.png (800x600, 42K)

thats in mexico tho

This is me in the kitchen drunk at 2 am.

jeez whats worse English or German food!

Attached: 1541637159156.jpg (2241x2231, 825K)

Watching that video I'd eat those pie's that F. Cooke is making. Looks tasty as fuck.

same shit, different smell

Attached: seemslegit.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

>fake pizza in America
Fuck you, Chicago wants to have a word with you.

MODS

If you're going to mock what's considered pizza go after companies like Pizza Hut or Little Caesars for the abominations they create. Not specific types of pizza that rose to popularity in a small area.

Mexico dude. They just seem to think adding more shit on shit is going to make it better.

I can't even guess by the ingredients what I'm looking at here.

>We call it deep dish
>>Americans call this 'pizza'
Holy hell I know translating American English to Sanskrit is a motherfucker, but at least try.

I'm pretty sure that guy is a troll on /ck/

Says the person who eats beans on toast...

>He doesn't know Jack
youtube.com/watch?v=KMd-kAppXBg

I’ve lived in the USA before and I can tell you with certainty that it’s 100% American organic bread.

This user knows shit.
But I hate bashing american food, I dig it. The kikes demonized the hamburger because a goy was making sheckels.
So you go burgers, you have great food and cheap as fuck.
But leave embutido to us.

Grant Achayz is arguably the the most innovative chef in the world right now. His 3 Michelin Star restaurant Alinea located in Chicago has consistently ranked among the best restaurants in the world.

eater.com/platform/amp/2018/11/20/18103579/grant-achatz-chef-the-final-table-judge-restaurant-alinea-next&ved=2ahUKEwirhYuN--jgAhXIIjQIHWcsDW4QFjAcegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1Ixin-XNhpJbFHobJiL-ww&cf=1

Attached: Alinea-Beef-Dish-620x264.jpg (620x264, 26K)

You're fucking with me, right?

In half Spanish and have some jamon legs in my house that I cut myself. Fucking Americans made the prices go up because suddenly they're interested in jamon because it got on a TV show there saying it's delicious and healthy so now I pay double of what I payed 5 years ago

Shut the fuck up retard, if you were going to dispute this at least use our New York pizza compared to that mosquito breeding ground you call pizza in Shitcago

Only slightly. I’d guess that’s it’s some kind of doughnut or similar. On a serious note, there are “breads” in the US with this many ingredients.

I would say yes he is

Not even trying bait/10

Checked and kek'd
You know that that pic is plain label econo shit.
There is so much opportunity to slam us, but you go for the lowest hanging fruits.
Since your this lazy let me help you help yourself.
Bread in a can it's a real thing.

Attached: 411_n.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Aw shit bro thats the bad part of that treasure to be found. Its a whole other level. Its like pigs butter but with acorns... When I land my job I will ALWAYS have a pata in my house. Fucking law. Healthy as fuck if you do your physical activity to sweat out that sodium and really digestive since well... Bscteries already did it for you.
Cheers from canarias medio hermano.

Only thing Jew York does good is bagels

I'd probably vomit so much I'd pass out before finishing this masterpiece

I still dont know if that guy is genuine or some MDE post ironic level shit.

Gracias. Let's hope they don't go to lomo, chorizo, salchichon and boquerones.

>EZ-Cheez tins.
Thinking cheese is the only thing we place into tins.
You need to get across the pond more Bong

Attached: canned-whole-chicken.jpg (800x588, 133K)

american food is very sweet. your bread tastes like dessert it is quite odd

baloney sandwich....with Murican cheese..

THE HUMANITY!!!

jesus christ

Attached: asu.png (500x264, 58K)

What a pure feast of prison food diarrea holy shit.
>Yeah ill pay u for a bag of doritos drenched in quick no soul ramen broth with LEMON and then 40 pounds of sauces to eat them all watery and gross.

Its like el bosco drew a painting of a bowl of cereal Jesus Lord forgive these heatens.

That's it. Fucking Jack.

Wouldn't mind trying that. I don't really care for cup of noodles, but a some yakisoba noodles would be grubbing.

this is unholy

>uses NY pizza as an example
If I want half cooked shit on a slate I'll ask you for it.

Whoops.
Meant for

Those are sold as storable food, you absolute fucking brainlet. No person in their right mind is going to eat straight out of the bucket with a spoon.

1/10 Shitty bait, but made me reply

I dig soul food as fuck. I love to mix tangy and sweet shit with meat. And when I see your soul food buffets I just get hungry. Perfect stoner food.

probably legit

Attached: bbq.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

It only gets better, you have no idea what the American poor eat.

Attached: something like roast beef.jpg (1280x960, 238K)

>not eating canned anchovy filets wrapped around kippers
Shit is tasty as fuck but there is so much sodium that I try to keep it a once in a while thing.

Holy shit bong that looks good. The lighting its not the best and thats why cucks are toasting you but mmmm could do some eel with gravy. Also love parsley sauces.

French home food is the best food. Food typical Americans make at home is disgusting, meatloaf with ketchup, velveeta macaroni. Fried everything. Too much salt. No nuance in the flavors.

But you eat shit straight from the asshole you incredible faggot

Attached: 1496132117109.jpg (435x413, 157K)

>wrapped around kippers
I meant to say capers, my apologies anons.

>CHOCOLATE
>ON
>CHEESE
Thisogre looking motherfucker is really earning that last "is this a chestburn?"

Pretty sure the woman doing that is German.

Italian is better but yah American food is cancer

Shut up leaf.
>let me take my french fries and cover them in cheese and gravy

No it isn't. I've had French wine and chocolate, British milk and cheese, German beer and sausage, Italian fish and pasta. It's all much better than what we get here in Yankland.

This. Everything except our beef and some of our Pizza can be found better elsewhere in the world.

Havent seen this rage comic shit since 2008 or somethign fuck..

Nah im not partof the crowd bashing ypur food burgerbro.
Fatasses are everywere its not your fault. Also I would want to be the nation where things got so good that everyine got fat. The problem is usually the opposite.

But my negro, you got the best in the best places of course you gonna like it.
You have an huge culture of food and theresgotta be something that is good there dont be so negative. Im pretty sure that your barbacues have their thing. Also a lot of meat culture. You have to look user you have to love your country.

Hahahahaa holy shit how the meme club turned out to be..

You, my friend, are eating in all the wrong places. I'd love to take you to some of the brewpubs in the Chicagoland area.
>go to one place
>great beer
>great food
>Cordon Bleu trained chefs in the kitchen
>everything made from scratch
>locally sourced meat
>had a grain fed burger that grew up eating spent grain from the brewery
>venison sausage from deer killed by the group of hunters that works in the brewery
>boiled in an in-house beer (scottish style ale)
>smoked in the back of the brewpub
>swordfish dish that was AMAZING
>only complaint with that dish was the roe was very salty

The upscale restaurants in Chicago or any other major city are not representative of the garbage typical Americans eat. In Chicago that's probably hot dogs, tacos, and kool-aid.

This is just a brewpub in northwest Indiana.
>said place is also responsible for some of the most sought after black market beer in the entire world
>insulting Chicago style hotdogs
Blasphemy

Still not what people are eating at home.

Attached: Meh.jpg (370x194, 18K)