Would reperations make you stop being racist?

Trump is probably going to lose or goto jail in 2020. So hypothetically the Democrat will initiate reperations payments to African Americans. Will having some of your pay check goto African Americans make you more invested in seeing them succeed, to the point you'd stop holding them back by being racist all the time?

Attached: 1540457346977.jpg (476x600, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What paycheck?

>the look of disgust when she sees your micropenis

Paying reperations for some shit that happened hundreds of years ago is bullshit, if anything it would make more people racist. No part of my paycheck is going to some good for nothing nigger.

Part of everyones paycheck does though.
13/39 those niggers owe the US money.

Attached: _-Welfare-Recipients-by-Race-backfirealley.com.png (516x534, 38K)

If giving away a few billion dollars means they can stop constantly bitching and complaining about much slavery and how they can never complain about being oppressed or muh racism ever again then I’m all for it.

>2014

Post the current year one you cherry picking fuck. Whites use more welfare than blacks.

>Would reperations make you stop being racist?
Is this question directed at black people? There are no black people on the internet.

Not just slavery. Jim crow. Segregation. Police brutality. Systemic racism. Underrepresentation in media and culture, etc.

No they don't silly nigger.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_capita

>Trump is probably going to lose or goto jail in 2020
>if we keep repeating this ad nauseum surely 1 or 2 gullible anons will actually believe it
Six more years, faggot.

Eliminate the nogs and the problem is solved

>under representation
lmao

Pretty sure id be more racist

“Maybe if I twist these statistics in a certain way, I can totally make the other races look bad instead of my own race” - you

Literally only the right uses per capita. Per capita means jack shit in the real world.

That’s gonna be fun to see. The racist incels here will have meltdowns

>White Hispanics use more welfare than blacks
Ftfy, cunt.

Also over 80% of blacks are living in poverty in America so only 40% on government assistance VS the 22% of whites in poverty yet 40% of the welfare says something.

Attached: C53BEE79-EB33-4295-8AA7-9A214C0045F4.jpg (900x588, 47K)

>Literally only the right uses per capita
Because only the right cares about the truth, kike.

Fuck them, if niggers keep whining about shit that happened decades ago they can get a repeat of the past to their dumb fucking faces

>Niggers
>Culture
Pick one

What kind of retarded liberal bullshit is this? Why the fuck would having to give some of my paycheck to some nigger make me more interested in seeing it succeed. If you notice, every nigger who gets any amount of money spends it almost immediately.

At this point in time blacks actually owe us money.

(You)

>nig nogs
>Underrepresentation in media and culture

This is a joke right?

Attached: ilhan-omar.jpg (351x405, 47K)

The average African American costs over $270,000 to the American tax payer over their lifetime. What more do they fucking want?

Attached: 1535087353324.jpg (667x523, 354K)

Congrats. It's only morning, but i'm pretty sure that's going to win my stupidest post of the day award.

Reparations won't happen because:
1. They aren't going to DNA test people to see if they're legit slave descendents.
2. If they do go out, they can't bitch about it anymore. Whitey's off the hook!

It's almost like half of the niggers are in jail

If only that were possible. They'd spend it all in no time then bitch and try to extort more money from innocent whites.

The average negro costs the US taxpayer half a million dollars over the course of a lifetime. The average white man pays in a quarter million over the course of his life.

The real blackpill is that we are already slaves to the nigger and they wont be happy until they take everything from us. Our ancestors knew it was either us or them and acted accordingly.

>institutional waycisms
get the fuck out of here you fucking cancerous redditor faggot

why are progressives such utter fucking morons lmao it's hilarious but also kind of a blackpill. we have to share a planet with these fucking NPCs.

They dont understand how the nigger mind works.

daily reminder physical violence used to keep social retardation in check.

(((You)))

Attached: 1525130218700.jpg (598x337, 101K)

I would apply to receive reparations.

Attached: 1549821902176.jpg (569x398, 73K)

Trump will win in 2020 bitch.

I am from a free state that had always been a free territory. I will not pay reparations.

What a dumb fucking thread you worthless faggot

Attached: 1525895958490.jpg (490x471, 35K)

>Underrepresentation in media and culture
Nice bait, faggot. All fields.

what a roody poody share bloody thread.
sage and spit.

Have you never heard of this piece of literature?

Attached: 89BDB72F-F08E-4E07-ADDB-7DBFE915CB64.jpg (260x292, 24K)

This was already done. Niggers collect more welfare funds than any other race. Who pays for it? Whites do. White have the majority of the jobs, because niggers keep committing the most crimes.

We whites already paid reparations a thousand times over to ever dumb nigger collecting welfare or costing us tax payers money by getting 3 hots and a cot and free cable behind bars.

Jail as a punishment is a joke. Those black fags love getting locked up just so they can take a break from all responsibility and get a free faggy black lover to boot.

That proves African Americans are enslaved financially to be dependent on whites because whites have all the jobs and money. Reperations would let African Americans pull themselves up out of the cycle and have an equal playing field.

You deserve death for your stupidity.

If niggers didn't nig, they'd all have jobs and not be in jail. It is the white man who is enslaved and forced by nigger lovers and fags to pay for things niggers didn't earn. Niggers need to stop being lazy, useless degenerates and start taking care of the 10 billion nigglets they spawn every year.

No it wouldn't that welfare was supposed to do but now they all have an expert that works at DSS and gets them as much as possible. This allows the men to act as they do in Africa and spend time wandering from "fruit tree" read baby mommas fridge to fridge while conducting tribal warfare.

>That proves African Americans are enslaved financially to be dependent on whites because whites have all the jobs and money

That's because White people are more intelligent and capable than black people are.

The average IQ of a African American is 85. They simply cannot compete in Western Society with whites. What would these numbers look like if Affirmative Action didn't exsist?

i would support reparashuns if they all agreed to pack up and move back to africa

also sheep are cute

Attached: 422143214123142.jpg (1920x1440, 360K)