REDPILL ME FAGGOTS

ok Jow Forums i've been lurking for a while now and i think i'm somewhat redpilled, but i want the full fucking redpill, give it to me anons

Attached: DD4847A7-9314-4EFF-BA22-38C65B1D4B28.jpg (750x563, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/QtLvxZ9d0yEY/
youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Traps aren't gay

start here...
bitchute.com/video/QtLvxZ9d0yEY/

...don't come back till your right arm starts levitating

youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE

The real redpill is actually that everything in the Talmud is true and that you Goyim were just created to serve us

They weren't created to serve you, They have been conditioned to serve you. I mean you guys are indeed persistent and you've tried so many times you have nearly perfected the programming, but its never sticks all the way, and just when your ideal state of being emerges in your host... the immune system kicks in and they begin to identify the ailment and its causes.

The jews are mud monsters created to serve and "chosen" to take the blame for everything, looking at the history of the jews around the world annudah shoah is inevitable. Enjoy your sliver of sand while it last's golem.

>i want the full fucking redpill
the universe is made of light

>you Goyim were just created to serve us
>>>
from the guy who got saddled with the meme religion by the pope

It's very likely that you are pawns yourselves. But that doesn't mean I forgive you.

Damn that's spot on. And probably not long before it happens again.

No you dont faggot. Red pills arent easy. Once you’ve been red pilled, there is no going back. It’s not like being blue pilled where you can reasses your position and come to a different conclusion.

Red pills are permanent, and they’re not pleasant. Enjoy being blue pilled for as long as you can. Some people are lucky enough to live their whole life blue pilled.

Attached: F3281E0A-732B-4B2F-BF57-8B93BC4BC274.jpg (640x342, 12K)

So you just proved that anti-Semitism is petty jealousy. Why do you rage Goyim?

First of all get better aim

It's true, you need to hit us in the nose to kill us. That Jew will lunge at him and drink his blood

>Why do you rage Goyim?
the rage will come later bagel boy.

Attached: 2v6kvq.jpg (800x470, 137K)

Clown Pepe is the best meme around.

Attached: 1551720359150.png (1080x1080, 455K)

I'm not vying for affection. kys

The SOLAR ECLIPSE JESUS IS HERE. STAR OF THE MORNING IS THE SUN.

TRUMP WAS LUCIFER THE LAWLESS ONE.

GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN MY ASS.

BLESSED ARE THE MEEK THEY SHALL INHERIT THE WORLD TO COME.

RAPTURE IS FOR THE WICKED.

NEXT SOLAR ECLIPSE ...... WE ARE IN TRIBULATION.

Or just pop that dirty bastard in the cartilage between the nose and upper lip so you can drive hard flesh inward, potentially killing the struck target

Christ is the final red pill user.

ARABIA BABYLON FELL BACK IN JULY 2018. THEY BOUGHT CHINA TRADE WAR MY ASS.

POPE SAID NO HELL WAY LATE

HOLY DIVER - DIO

POPE WAS THE STAR OF THE MASQUERADE