Daily Reminder That South Asian = Bleached Abbo

Indians/other South Asians are cross bred Aborigines. Not some sort of Asiatic Caucasian or something along those lines (although because of West Eurasian migration East, they are partially mixed with some Caucasian groups). With that out of the way, once you assess for their phenotypic traits, this assertion becomes self evident. For example take their conventional skin tone, and compare and contrast it with the other native ethnic groups in Eurasia. After you're done, what you'll see, is that they're the only race native to Euraisa with dark skin that exceeds the threshold of the conventional Eurasian tan(the darkest skin tone seen in other Eurasian groups). Not only that, but their eye sockets are also larger than what a Caucascoid should conventionally have. And their nostril shape is uniquely West African esk in appearance despite their geographical location. So what does this all mean? Well it means either they're recent African migrants(no genetic study points towards this) or are the cross bred descendants of the original Australasian population that balkanized and gave way to what we see in Australia, the Australian Aborigines. Who btw, seem to be their only unmixed descendants as India(their old homeland) was forcibly miscegenated into an old world Brazil.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

>Panjabi,Gujariti,Paki,ect

Are all high caste poos, for any of you who aren’t well versed in Poo nuance. Whom according to genetic research, all have substantial amounts of Australasian input. In spite of their accredited purity, and position on a now dated class system. Pic related, if you’re still not convinced btw, that all South Asians are is bleached Abbos. Then take a good look at the complementary photos below this post.

Attached: Purple = Abbo.png (263x262, 28K)

Here's the full image for the pic related in the post I'm same fagging to fyi.

Attached: Racial Break Down Composite.png (1205x1551, 288K)

With that out of the way, once you actualize the fact that all South Asians are bleached Austrialoids, then their Goofiness starts to make sense. From their annoying way of talking, to their ass back wards customs and traditions, to their androgynous ugly appearance and street defecating tendencies. It all comes to clarity, as to why these characteristics exist within their race.

Attached: Documented South Indian.jpg (215x288, 16K)

>Dark skin
>Large bug eyes
>Turned out wide nose

Attached: Another Low caste poo.jpg (454x640, 100K)

>street defecating tendencies

Attached: open-defecators-per-square-km-2012.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

>

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)

>

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

Quick run down btw on why it sucks to be an Indian/Paki/Other poo Nuance:

>Androgynous racoon face
>Lowest Sexual Market place value in the dating market
>No visible difference in general non genital anatomy in regards to gender
>Conventionally sub 5'4
>Smallest cock size in the world
>No admirable genetic characteristics
>Both stupid (sub 80 IQ) and weak(nearly no unmixed world champion Indian athletes)
>Hopelessly incompetent

Attached: Goofy cross bred androgynous racoon.png (500x500, 35K)

why are you based?

>Smallest cock size in the world

Attached: Asiatic Sex Gods.jpg (612x790, 112K)

Attached: Pepe.jpg (580x477, 181K)

>be arab
>sees a sexy niggress
>"my offspring will be great"
>born ugly
>born faggot
>born pirate

Attached: somali5.jpg (533x533, 36K)

>Hopelessly incompetent

Attached: Pajeets intoxicating ass rabies.jpg (960x615, 587K)

Attached: somali.jpg (600x372, 47K)

Keep barking Poo monkey, you Australasian intermixed subhuman.

Attached: Apoo with flag.gif (539x599, 39K)

kys

Attached: somali3.jpg (186x270, 8K)

Attached: Goofy Indian 3.jpg (301x450, 46K)

Attached: somali too.jpg (160x240, 17K)

your country sucks

Attached: 1522065480433.jpg (750x660, 243K)

Consider it yourself, you bug eyed street defecating troglodyte.

Attached: defecate in india.jpg (635x261, 40K)

Northern Indian women are hot desu.

You literally reside in a world renown crap heap, Lmao. The irony.

Attached: Super pooper by 3100.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

he is right tho
you are subhumans
abos are worst than bantus
youa re abos

You're probably going off the assumption that a cherry selected few is indicative of a greater population. Which from what I've seen, is false. In so far as South Asians in general tend to not deviate from a common fugly digusting conventional phenotype. I have first hand knowledge on this btw, from my experiences with the poo diaspora over here. So you can take my word for it.

Attached: Grim rim job.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Attached: 5.jpg (800x764, 17K)

Attached: Poo chronicle.jpg (288x352, 58K)

>common fugly digusting conventional phenotype
dude you are worst looking faggots in the world even abos looks better than you people

>dude
>DOOD

Your flag made that cringy, and fuck off Manleet ass licking singh. Our phenotypic characteristics aren't perfect, but at least they're better than the androgynous raccoon variety that plagues your race.

Attached: Goofy Indian.jpg (600x366, 41K)

>Our phenotypic characteristics aren't perfect
you are worst looking abos are cute but you guys are worst looking

Attached: pe4p.jpg (550x467, 57K)

That sentence doesn't even make sense, and what the fuck are you talking about? Abbos by far are one of the most disgusting groups of people on this planet, so much so that they can't even produce sexual appeal with out foreign input. Literally a West Saharan village has more of a chance at formulating good lucking models, than an entire nation state of Austrialoids.

Attached: Ass gaping autist.png (600x971, 189K)

>Abbos are cute

Attached: Proto Poo and Human.jpg (320x240, 40K)

Pic related btw, show me one unmixed Abbo that can even compare to her.

Attached: lorriet obeng.jpg (500x500, 53K)

better looking than any somali

Attached: c617f5788b707920ef131400f22ca335.jpg (270x395, 31K)

Here's another pic, which should alleviate the contention that Abbos aren't the ugliest race on Earth. Pic related btw, is a West Saharan.

Attached: fatima-americas-next-top-model-31644150-445-590.jpg (445x590, 32K)

>lorriet obeng
is she a somali?

It's dog shit ugly, and other wise worthy of homicide. But it's not a pure Abbo, self evidently speaking.

Attached: try harder.gif (554x400, 122K)

>West Saharan.
nigga stop using saharan women post somali bobs

Nope, she's from West Africa Pajeet.

Attached: Apoo.jpg (2070x1380, 393K)

Alright pic related then, I used those Saharans btw. To prove the point that literally nothing is worse than an Abbo appearance wise.

Attached: tumblr_m9uiutMMNT1r34z06o1_400.jpg (386x538, 35K)

Which in turn btw, would also mean that over a half of poos are below an appealing looks criteria. Just by the virtue of their Australasian input.

Attached: Prostate crusher.jpg (760x752, 71K)

i thought so, bet you cant post a good looking somali girl.

Attached: 1460501445781.jpg (353x412, 76K)

Attached: knuckle walker (you).jpg (874x684, 79K)

Somali Niggers are lower than adivasis.

>Side lining my premise

Exported poo on pay roll?

Attached: With the crack of her ass.gif (400x388, 43K)