How do you know if you're talking with a Jow Forumstard irl?

I want to see if I can start noticing Jow Forumsfags irl. I have a friend that I'm almost certain browses here because he said "fake and gay" the other day when someone in our friend group told him that pewdiepie was moving to America after his wedding. I was shocked and I haven't had the guts to ask him about Jow Forums. We're obviously zoomers btw lol.

So, how do we notice eachother irl guys? Secret handshake? Opinions? or just our language?

Attached: 4871e1febaeb9ee9670117345bdbb24b--aryan-race-blonde-beauty.jpg (519x779, 52K)

You’ll both be shooting at Jews soon enough

Jow Forumstard checklist
>Do they smell good?
>Are they over 5'8
>Is there a girl with them?
>Are they well groomed

if they answer no to these quesitons than you can bring up the JQ

Try sucking each others dicks.

>trying to find irl Jow Forumstards
As someone who actually did, dont. It's cringy as fuck and lures you into having common ground with someone, which is only bad because you'll get more confident about who and what you talk to someone about. And then suddenly you'll find yourself with a hate crime charge, and your life ruined because some lefty doxed you for calling her a parasitical kike

Good thread guys, good thread

>"fake and gay"
Did not originate on Jow Forums, it's usage is widespread on the internet. This does not suggest that your friend is from Jow Forums, just that he uses the internet for memes.

Idk how we usually meet other Jow Forumsacks. One time I told a personal anecdote on Jow Forums about a discussion I had IRL and it turned out somebody else from that discussion was also in that thread. That is how I know he is also a Jow Forumsack. Beyond that I have no experience meeting Jow Forumsacks IRL.

head over to your uni’s college republicans, range days they all sieg heil, even the spics and gooks

>fake and gay

that shit is older than Jow Forums

t.oldfag

post more nazi qts

The phrase "fake and gay" is as old as the internet

Exact opposite of reality

Attached: 2DC2131A-BD72-4547-A5EA-B6FA2D234EF0.png (955x1017, 1.34M)

Pretty sure the white girl in pic related is a Jow Forumstard. Or is one click away from being one.

Attached: FB1E331B-7A78-4C56-AA11-F8D606ADA6ED.gif (302x302, 1.99M)

full of shite laddie

LMAO
The way someone is dressed or if they have a gf or not is Def not how you can identify a Jow Forumsack there are people of all backgrounds on here, Jow Forums is a thought process, a way of life dedicated to the truth. If you want to identify fascist Jow Forumsacks than you have to bring up subjects, I've found accusing Trump of being a zionist is how you weed out the irl polacks from the NPC liberals and the NPC trumpers. Any polacks would agree that he is but the lesser of two evils. It's nationalist vs Globalist at this point, we are beyond left vs right paradigm. Still good to speak I'll of leftist or else you will reveal you powerlevel to a commie and they will ruin you socially.

Simple, they
>sperg out
>are 20+ yo virgins
>talk about their racial ancestry as if they've got something to prove
>are overweight
You've got a Jow Forumsack

You show them your Glow nigger badge and they'll show their Jow Forums gold pass

Everyone single one I've met we pretty much knew it immediately about each other. Even if we didn't immediately discuss it.
You can just tell.
With my work mate we would always have the same things to talk about, because we were probably in some of the same threads the night before. Was pretty funny.

I laughed

Women do not belong here. Women on pol are either attention whores or gay

Interesting thread, I was just wondering about this a few days ago. The thing is, I tend to hide my power level at all times, because as you know, we do not live in a free world, I don't feel free, and I know what the consequences of my speech will be. From the outside, I look like a normie for most people, especially physically. And when I think more about it, I don't know how anyone would find out about my power level at all. Sometimes when I am bored in a public place, I open some total bullshit like 9gag for 3 minutes (until i get reminded of how normie the community there is) just because I can't open Jow Forums. If you were behind me and you see this, you surely wouldn't think I am a poltard.
TL:DR;
No, I don't know how anyone would conclude that I browse Jow Forums, therefore I don't expect to find others either. However, I am never afraid of awkwardness, so I am paying attention.

I know some, specifically a /poltg/ and a /fitpol/, but it's not like we talk about the stuff that happens here so much. It's nice because you have someone to send the most putrid memes and that's it.

>tfw no RWDS pals

Attached: 53030479_763039674082084_1246674632019279872_n.png.jpg (604x453, 45K)

Stay user anon.

Stop it with post like this. Trust me, people here are very diverse, and I cant relate with anything on your checklist. Spotting a poltard is much harder than this and virtually impossible without a serious conversation you will never have.

Just say things like "Oy vey" During conversation. If they recognize it they're probably pol/lacks. If that don't then no biggie.

fucking newfags. everyone knows pic related is how to identify /ourguys/ irl

Attached: autism_irl.png (1420x795, 196K)

Dog whistles and references people on this site would mostly get.

What is this mouth-foaming retardation?

Fake and gay comes from ray william johnson

pronouncing guys as goys also works.

anyone got the video of the aussie kid saying that in a tv interview?

Green text

Nice

(OP)
Can't wait to never meet you

Attached: IMG_1015.jpg (1024x647, 101K)

I wear a shirt (fully business/white collar dress code everyday, like Tyrell Wellick sort of) with a repeating pattern that are literally concatenated swastikas. It's subtle enough that only literal autists and polacks ever notice.
Some guys in the know approached me during business lunch or in a bar where people go after work (I live in a city with mostly offices and business stuff). Saying things like "really like that pattern".
I say something like "yeah thanks. It's the No 88 of the collection. Nice tailor." And from that point if they're polacks we're connected and we can start talking about kikes niggers etc.
Keep it subtle. Also always make sure we can't easily record you and if it is possible make sure it's hard/impossible to formally identify you in case they snitch or are jews.

This.
"Fake and gay" coming from someone irl most likely means it's a 9gag cancerous faggot and/or league of legends player or something which is just as bad.

we already have a signal

Attached: 200px-Playing_card_club_4.svg.png (200x250, 6K)

kek where can i buy this shirt

Hello mr. FBI. Want to know if someone browses Jow Forums? It's very simple, you just show them the card. Everyone knows about that.

That's for SHTF scenarios. Pretty risky imho, it's not like anons have this strong allegiance to this status other than on the internet. And knowing the kind of unpredictable degenerates that browse here... I don't want to pass weeks scavenging the ruins with an asperger brony dragging a dakimakura along the way.

Attached: 1551065937161.jpg (530x530, 75K)

Saw a guy in a coffee shop with a pepe sticker on his phone case. Gave him a smile and a nod.

Dude was looking for a fight though with such a blatant/obvious signal in our trash-city

Attached: 1551316534598.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

I don't know about you soiboi beta cucks but personally I sig heil everyone I meet just to check and shout "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" on the tube

I would imagine only hardened men would unironically brandish the 4 of Clubs, because you won't meet another user in that mess who didn't make the survival cut by the time things are somewhat settled.

If someone is white, Jow Forums, and not homo, chances are 80% they are redpilled

the narwahl bacons at midnite...that's the secret slogan....

>I don't want to pass weeks scavenging the ruins with an asperger brony dragging a dakimakura along the way.
Sounds like a buddy movie...

I don't know how you guys operate, but I am pretty explicit about stuff, not in a spergy or autistic way either. For example I'll ask questions about the Jews or scope out how the person thinks about race. I'm certain anyone here would figure out I'm nationalist pretty quickly. If someone doesn't tap into this, I know they are a normie and not from Jow Forums.