Spelling a Jewish billionaire's name with a dollar sign is anti-Semitic, you silly goyim

Spelling a Jewish billionaire's name with a dollar sign is anti-Semitic, you silly goyim.

twitter.com/RepJerryNadler/status/1102568408837771265

thinkprogress.org/jim-jordan-anti-semitism-ilhan-omar-0aa2673e7717/

Attached: Nadler tweet.png (752x488, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer
twitter.com/boleygo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Spelling a Jewish billionaire's name with a dollar sign is anti-Semitic
Oh come on. Pic related is not a key on our anti-goyim keyboards.

Attached: 1200px-4377_-_Bern_-_Kindlifresserbrunnen_am_Kornhausplatz.jpg (1200x1600, 282K)

We are winning lads! Don’t give up now!!

Attached: E6B71E7D-FE4B-45B1-B7DD-8636AF1CB181.png (690x700, 217K)

"It's very clear that the president obstructed justice," Nadler. Meanwhile comey state trump did noy obstruvt justice. Nadler. Who is issuing subpoenaes for over 60 people not refarding collusion but instead obstruction when there was no collusion. That guy is a nutjob and its borderline treason to lock the exec up with unlawful investigations

Has pointing out anti semitism always been a big thing in politics as it is now? If not, is it steadily increasing? Are normies you personally know beginning to question it? It seems like calling someone antisemitic is nearly as popular as accusing someone as racism.

That one haji girl has drawn the ire of israel for pointing out many politicians are dual citizens, so democrats have yo label everyone else as antisemetic

why are jews so psychotic

There are literally zero US politicians that have dual citizenship with Israel.

Anti semitism is increasingly inane

These kikes need to get the fuck out of my country let alone my fucking government.

WORK FOR PUBLIC OFFICE? NO DUAL CITIZENSHIP MOTHERFUCKER. I don't give a FUCK if it's cleaning up shit in outhouses at the fucking national park.

This statement is false

Blatant kikery.

source?

Reported for anti semitism.

Everyone in my circle now complains about "antisemite this" and "antisemite that".
Many even say "the holocaust isn't even a big deal" (the moderates) and "to be honest I don't think the holocaust is real if it was there wouldn't be so many laws against researching and questioning it".
We're winning guys. Everyone needs to switch to kill mode now.
Shitpost twice as much as you normally do. Keep whatever it is you're doing but do it even more.
Make many sockpuppets, go to the normie space and unleash the beast.
The holocaust WILL be real, this time, at this rate.

This is why I deleted my Twitter account a year ago. Fucking GARBAGE DUMP

Attached: tryrtyty.png (602x135, 10K)

Nadler showing his talmudic evil

OY VEY

I like how these Jews put triple parenthesis around their names as a way to show that they are proud of their Jewish heritage and theyre not scared of alt righters.

I pray

Attached: photo.png (610x204, 24K)

it's anti anti-semitic

Reset button pls

Why is this a controversial opinion? Seems like common sense immigrant control to me.

where is that?

keep aggravating these dumb out of touch kikes, they have no idea that their kvetching is getting normies woke to the reality that jews are a separate and distinct class alien to the rest of humanity... absolved, free from any criticism and un-punishable no matter how grievous and deviant the crimes they commit are.

literally the "white privilege" that minorities are brainwashed into thinking impoverished white people have

Attached: 1509632635842.jpg (1024x962, 126K)

Resisting Jewish interests is anti-Semitic
t. Jews at Jewish magazine peddling agendas that benefits Jews

kikes have subverted everything and they will not give up their control on things easily.

>Why is this a controversial opinion?
Because Jews say it is, as it benefits Jews and you criticizing it threatens Jewish power. Yes, it's obvious dual-citizenship is a threat to a sovereignty, everyone knows that and the Jews know you know that. That's precisely why they go after you so hard if you mention it. They're threatened by any potential loss of power.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Nadler gobbling on nads, Jordan didn't do anything antisemitic but tries to paint it as such in a desperate attempt to pull the antisemitism tag off of Democrats, what a joke

holy kek

Report that tweet about reporting the tweet, as targeted harassment

Fucking childish, what is this club penguin?

Except $teyer isn't even jewish apparently.

Attached: trhdr.jpg (817x694, 102K)

It's fucking amazing how these useless cucks can still manage to piss off the kikes with all that jewish cock down their throat

His dad was Jewish, you filthy kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer

twitter is a saudi company

Holy shit the tweets by that jon, he even calls infanticide (((conspiracy theories)))
>twitter.com/boleygo
>pic related

fucking comedy gold reading the tweets

Attached: oa30vctt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I wish then we could all be leafs and larp about the sweet fishy poon of penguins

I smell smell Semitic devilry

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 12.55.18 PM.png (344x333, 164K)

Who says it counts, this faggot needs to stop eating baby dicks

Only matters if his mom was

We've tricked them into wearing the new yellow badge.
Very gud, (((nadler)))

>Jewish and left wing
>Jewish and pro-Islam

How the hell do I take anyone seriously when they're antisemitic against themselves? A jew who votes for the left is the same as a person standing on a ledge complaining their rescuer might push them over.

Because they're Israeli politicians?

Do you even look at what you're posting?

His father was a prosecutor in the Nuremberg trials though. That's makes him an uber-Jew which overrides any other non-Jew genes. His mother might also be Jewish though. Maybe she just became an Episcopalian at some point.

Someone post this to his twitter announcement about the (((investigation))).

Attached: nadlerjustice.png (1181x635, 528K)

wew times they are a changin lads

Attached: CD0A76A2-4B9D-409E-8AB8-4EEC4EDF5659.png (800x800, 470K)

>There are literally zero US politicians that have dual citizenship with Israel.
Aside from the 89 members of Senate and Congress?

kek

(((jew$)))

really ramping up that supression, eh? shame it took a lightbulb head to kick off the american shoah

name 1

idk but my family member ive been slowly red pilling finally started to "see".
she was telling me about how this annoying commercial always plays on tv and she finally paid attention to what it was about and it was a tourist advert for tel aviv, kek.
she was like, now i get where all this antisemitism is coming from.

oh really, Moshe?

Attached: DualCitizenship.jpg (879x881, 189K)

maybe in kike religion, but Blood says otherwise. any jew in you is a jew to be due