Actual femanon here kinda wanting to vent

Actual femanon here kinda wanting to vent.

Honestly I don't browse Jow Forums that much, but I come here every once in a while because it's kinda interesting. But one thing that's really offputting for me is the hate towards "white" girls. I know you guys really really dislike reddit, but when it comes to this you're pretty much just like reddit. For example I see a lot of posters that are hating on white/european women and that strikes me as odd, because Jow Forums should mostly be a right wing forum and usually right wing people are white/european? Really doesn't make sense to me and it's mostly unjustified hate as well (as far as I know!).

Thoughts?

Attached: 1541352239950.jpg (642x1024, 68K)

>Thoughts?

Attached: 9836478534533.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

Wh*te girls are degenerate.

Attached: gen8.gif (720x720, 806K)

Tits or gtfo.

because most white women have completely accepted and promote the propaganda of the modern world.

>Jow Forums is one person.

Also, TITS OR GTFO!

Attached: 1550907471097.gif (262x323, 1.34M)

My roommate who also browses Jow Forums (surprise!) doesn't even read Jow Forums due to this. Well not only due to this, but you get my point.

rules are rules. pay the man and we will give you the truth

>Actual femanon here kinda wanting to vent.
Show tits or gtfo.

It's because they're awful.

it's because you're all disgusting whores
now post tits and then leave

Tits or gtfo.
On second thought, just gtfo.

Tits or GTFO

Love that turtle.

chop chop

Attached: titsorgtfo.jpg (640x480, 72K)

>For example I see a lot of posters that are hating on white/european women and that strikes me as odd, because Jow Forums should mostly be a right wing forum
You should visit this place more often then you will understand

Attached: untitled.png (360x554, 316K)

It's cause whites, in a worldly sense, are a massive minority and white women mate with non-white far more often than women of any other race (that is mate with another race). On top of that, mix in social media and toxic liberalism/feminism and there you go. There are a few real incels here but most of this is bants, shitting on specific individuals or groups. Despite what I said at the beginning the interesting thing is white women are still the most likely group of women to be conservative.

You are confusing a whole bunch of things but first: Tits or Get The Fuck Out.
We aren't going to give you any positive treatment for declaring yourself a woman, and the same applies to men, they don't get any benefit from being a man either. This is the goddamn internet we cant fuck you so we dont care what your gender is.

In addition Jow Forums is not right wing, it is literally any view the users have. It just so happens that right wing ideas are more defensible so over time it converted people to be right wing.
"We" hate white women because they are ruining our culture and our future.

You are the most priviliged living creature on fucking earth and you cunts keep complaining no shit we hate you traitor bbc riding sluts. Guess it's not all your fault tho, (((they))) have been brainwashing you by bombarding your fragile mind from every angle possible and you are not even aware, such is your nature.

This is pretty much what I mean.

I'd only ever date a white girl and there are some good ones out there. Problem is most of them are degenerate sex beings that suck black cock, do drugs, and disregard education

If you're still a virgin and are only going to have sex after marriage. Then it doesn't apply to you, if not you're part of the problem.

Attached: IMG_9282.jpg (720x1000, 107K)

tits?

otherwise get out

Attached: god complex.jpg (192x305, 39K)

show bobs and vagne

Attached: 1522692751523.png (1140x798, 45K)

We're all degenerates user. Women fall when men fall.

this^
that^
>For example I see a lot of posters that are hating on white/european women and that strikes me as odd, because Jow Forums should mostly be a right wing forum and usually right wing people are white/european
No, the right side of the political spectrum is not a white thing, that is mainstream media propaganda, since you're confused, and now asking the questions, and not absorbing that garbage, their propaganda is not totally working on you.

And pic related is absolutely beauty

Attached: c7a7db7fa2581de9595097bd8c6717ba[1].jpg (643x878, 75K)

I am another femanon and all I have to say is you need to read between the lines about what is really going on. You should simply ignore double digit IQ posters, that's a universal clause here and you're fooling yourself if you take them seriously. They have no clue what courting is or how to do anything right, that's why they mindlessly project fury at the opposite side of the gender binary, so in other words they are completely forgettable. Otherwise I mean come females are really fucking up socially and for so many different reasons. Thankful it's not me, but maybe because I simply apply logic. You ought to do the same, and not use Jow Forums to vent about silliness when your only real issue is that you absorbed the meaningless data of losers who won't ever make it to the top as who they are anyway.

Ignore the divide and conquer shills. The majority of us love white women here, generally speaking. However, we don't like white women who are liberal and try to undermine white men. We also don't like white women who parade right-wing views for attention (i.e. Lauren Southern).

If all newfags would simply lurk for a month or two there would be much more cohesion and unity here.

Attached: 768px-Logor_Jasenovac.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

>thoughts?
Post feet.

THOTS

Attached: 284296C3-9EEA-4F62-83E3-918EDDA706EA.jpg (500x333, 44K)

Pay no attention to those faggots. Their are dozens of shills who spam the boards 24/7 with anti white women threads. Just report them. Its just like the blacked threads that get posted here. Its a bunch of fags from plebbit who do it. White women are the most beautiful women in the world and are OUR women. Their is a happa group on plebbit that is run by the guy in the pic named Eurasian Tiger. Him and his group spam white male/asian female threads here constantly. When you see those threads or women hate threads its either him or a group of trannies. Pay no attention. Its just shill nigger lovers.

Attached: 1510017481398.jpg (768x1024, 265K)

>white women mate with non-white far more often than women of any other race
Literally the opposite of this is true

Jow Forums is mixed up with a lot of unironic incels that hate women in general, but choose to vent it out on white women because along with their racial tendencies, white women are the only type they desire so they become the target.

Anti-white women posters are mostly resentful incels who think all women are like the white-liberal arts feminist who cause all the problems in the world. While this is true to some extent, incels fail to see that men lead culture and society, but its easier to blame then to fix things and lead by example. Not that i personally give a fuck, the weaker and butmad white men are the more white women spics like me get.

>Thoughts?

Tits or fuck off

>kinda wanting to vent.
Get out and never come back

>I see a lot of posters that are hating on white/european women
If you had visited us enough, you'd know how to tell the jew posters from others. There is a war going on right now, and we're trying our best to fuck with them and make their jobs as hard as possible. Dividing people will be their objective, as it always has. We're promoting family life and values like they were before this piece of shit era, and that's it. We just want to go back in time, that's all.

White women vote against white men

How was my statement like the others? Do you deny that most white women actively promote progressive propaganda?

>a month or two
minimum should be 6 months

White men want to fuck asians
White women want to fuck blacks
Welcome to clown world

>white women mate with non-white far more often than women of any other race
wrong dickhead, white women are the most loyal, asian women are the worst by far

Attached: ww.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

It's too cute senpai.

>doesn't understand that other "femanons" are often as vicious or worse to retarded THOTs who begin every post with, "As a woman,"
I don't even want to see your tits. Just gfto.

tits or gtfo you dutch tranny

God what an annoying Mongolian face

Attached: 1550459305695.jpg (300x300, 13K)

We demand tits. A lot of it.

We hate on white women because we see white women continuously doing stupid shit that hinders our race.

smarten up and we'll hold you as one of our own.

We hate the qualities of what a standard white girl is. If you don't have those qualities theres no problem. If you are getting defensive it kinda shows that you have some of the qualities that they hate about "Der Roast".

>We just want to go back in time
So build a time machine. It's stupid to think the archaic behavior of the 1950s is coming back where you get married, the man works on the farm all day and the woman bakes cookies and sucks dick and says "yes sir" when you demand her to bring you the paper.

Hit or miss
I guess they never miss, huh?
You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya
He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya
He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

Attached: 1548519767682.png (657x527, 44K)

Correction; White women vote against the interest of their own security, family and nation.

Don't know if actual femanon or troll but here is my 2 cents.

Pol is mostly comprised of young confused men who feel abandoned and rejected by society ( and women )
Most of us here are afraid of everything and everyone .
And fear causes paranoia .
Eeeeverything is degenerate
Eeeeeeverything is a psyop .

Jow Forums is just bitter because a lot of white women (at least that’s how it seems) openly hate white men (or at least aggressively undermine them at every turn) and they turn that bitterness on all white women generally. I don’t agree with that but I understand it, there’s nothing wrong with being a woman though. Don’t let Jow Forumsacks make you feel bad.

I think you underestimate just how quickly one gets flooded with information today compared to a few years ago. Statistics have been collected, redpills organized all neat and tidy, shills are getting more and more obvious.

Attached: 8cef9f0418818fee7750d1ed2a6c097fb59d7e5f88025df927be0f8b4f2c04e5.jpg (500x360, 49K)

You have been force fed so much bullshit it hurts.

If you really understood the definition of archaic behavior you wouldn't make such retarded and historically tone deaf statement. But that sums up almost all of feminism.

Last I checked it was 2 years.

white women are more vile than the others because they are traitors
while other women are degenerates, they are at least usually loyal to their race
but the majority of white women are traitors who actively work against their own race

Pretty much solidifies what I see from your kind. Not sure if a larp or woman, but you constantly need positive reinforcement. It's like a currency to white women or lurkers dipping their toes in the water. Either way, you are privilege class. You have nothing to really complain about. You come here to complain about stuff you read on here, but offer no counter-argument as to why it shouldn't be this way. Step up. Let's read your wisdom.

that's a good opinion bb

Literally everyone gets hate threads made about their group / class / gender. It's a wheel of misfortune and you aren't special.

Also tits or gtfo.

You know the rules, and so do I.

Attached: togo.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

women tend to have really retarded opinions and do stupid ass shit

literally have never encountered an intelligent female who could refrain from screeching when confronted with opposing views

It's because you're Russian and you're probably not a degenerate sleaze.
The Jews have taken over the media of most other white cultures, nations, societies what have you, and are convincing all the women to fuck niggers and be gross sluts.
So of course you don't understand.

Everyone saying tits or gtfo need to fuck off back to /b/

I love /ourgirls/ with all my heart. But you gotta post tits or gtfo. I'm sorry but this mess is mostly your fault and it's the least you can do after we created an effective cyber warfare division to help protect you from extinction. So just post those beautiful titties and I'll be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Attached: IMG_4235.jpg (843x843, 82K)

>white
>culture
kek

White knight here.
Married with a white gorgeous woman and we have 2 beautiful white children. There's alot of hate against woman on this board, most of it just, but a some of it also stem from frustration with genuine social and political gender issues that are borderline insane. Some young polacks hate women because they feel inadequate to date Stacy, while some old fags got screwed over in a divorce. You have to look past their emotional outbursts and judge if their arguments are valid or not. It's a fact that white men racemix far more than women. They have out of marriage sex and cheat almost as much as women on average. I think r most common issue most people here have with women is that women are irrational, demanding, controlling, unempathic and have a generally better outcome in all social interactions. And you have to agree that it's hard to get along with women, most women hate other women.

literally says /b/ on the picture. Are you retarded?

I wasn't even talking about feminism. The simple fact is that time moves forward. Either you build a time machine or start living in a closed community with like minded people. Changing society back 30 or more years is not happening. You sound like a record company trying to stop internet downloads by shutting down Napster. The technology exists, with or without Napster, you can't put that genie back in the bottle. After decades of feminism, medical science, change in laws, change in personal perceptions, it's delusional to think some ancient romanticized idea of the ideal family is going to work, other than let's say: on an island with only likeminded people. If all you morons could fuck off to a private island, that would be pretty neat, but you wont. You instead bitch about Jews and women online and somehow still believe you are on the right side of history when progress is passing you by.

This thread could have been made without any reference to OP's gender.

Tits or gtfo.

Fuck off leaf!
Try another website please.

>fear

You're projecting. Jow Forums isn't mostly anything, and certainly not one person. I, for example, have kids and a wife, and I've been here longer than most.

The truth is we rail against white women because they are easily subverted, generally dumber than men, and have been co-opted by the jews, along with their nigger pets, into betraying entire nations.

Look at modern media, a jewish control tool. Who do you see prominently displayed, who is it that jews have used as their front people to push globalism, "equality", and open borders? Which European nations are suffering massive influxes of crime prone immigrants from 3rd world shitholes, and why should these people leave their own country instead of fixing them?

These are not issues that concern modern white women. If they did, OP would not even be asking her question right now.

The narrative for white women and conservation of their way of life, within white nations, has to come from them. OP, I beseech you to take what you've learned here and begin a conversation among other white women.

Make sure you vet your commentators, though. Jews are not white. No matter how much they kick and scream, they are not white and in every instance, you will see their opinions do not reflect not protect white national interests.

Pay very close attention.

It's a bunch of mud sharks, kikes, and chinks trying to get white men/boys to hate white woman so they can have them to themselves.

Not even joking. Check out /rasianmasculinity

This is why Jow Forums can't have nice things and this place ends up being a sausage party. Now excuse me while I touch up my suit of armor with some glossy white paint.

This.

Also show tits or fuck off.

>Hate white girls.
No. Many of us in fact love white women (no I'm not black or anything). They're the mother of our future children and 1/2 of the equation in preventing white genocide.

It's more a problem with those lean too far left to the point of doing so at the detriment of whites.

Attached: mabel.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

White bitches are complete cunts. You hoes are clearly not on our side so I don't know why you would expect that we would be on yours.

The propaganda machine has convinced the less mentally sound individuals of Jow Forums to earnestly believe nearly all white women are degenerates. They've fallen for the divide and conquer trick again.

White women are sluts who dont seek to settle down until they're 35 and washed up. They also fuck black dudes then wonder why they have a black eye and their baby is ugly.

They are followers who follow the awful music and culture that's being pushed so hard on them right now. They cant stop and think "hey this shit is awful maybe I'll stop" because then their friends would ostracize them.

We would not hate them so much if they stopped with the "omg I'm gonna go into credit card debt to travel and have experiences" and decided to work for the greater good of themselves and their potential families.

> Many of us in fact love white women (no I'm not black or anything)

Attached: 1551377196781.jpg (600x537, 28K)

If you haven’t noticed, everyone hates white women (you clearly are one). Hillary lost because she pandered to white women, and nonwhites who voted for Obama didn’t show up. Despite this, white women constantly shit in white men, too eager to put on your pussy hats to protest Trump saying “pussy” or Kavanaugh possibly being a drunk bro in high school, yet you are silent when niggers or kikes like R Kelly, Cosby, Weinstein and Epstein rape multiple underage white women. You claim to hate rape culture but are actively trying to replace good white men with spics and Muslims who literally sex traffic white girls as yong as 2. You are this way because you are completely obsessed with celebrities and “social justice” which is of course a perversion of justice.

What exactly do you want from white men other than for us to disappear?

"Actual" yet another retarded stuck up bitch thinking they're sop special because they are female. This is why you get hate you retarded piece of shit.

All these posts sum up what I said. Also just to reply to this "race traitor" nonsense, I can only speak for The Netherlands, but people here are pretty much the same no matter where they are originally from. One of my ex-boyfriends was from Marocco and he was a nice guy just any other Dutch guy. So yeah i don't really get the whole interracial is bad thing that's going around here.

Jow Forums is full of left wing shills who think the way to defeat the ''muh right wing'' is by shitting on white women while promoting race mixing with non-white women.
They think the opinions of white women are so important, that they need to be scared off from any right wing idea.

This is honestly one of the dumbest things these people believe, they put women on such a high pedestal that they have to constantly attack them and target women for everything they do.
The actual real posters on Jow Forums don't give a shit about muh wahmen. The main problem with society is jews and non-white immigration, everything else is just noise in the background.

They are shills or faggots, ignore them. I love white women

Also you know the rules. Saged and reportes

>because Jow Forums should mostly be a right wing forum and usually right wing people are white/european
so you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, like most women. also tits or gtfo

Attached: 1548782777835.jpg (563x651, 226K)

>demand tits as per the rules
>replies and gives them the attention they want anyway
how fucking new are you, doublenigger?
newfags everywhere--lurk 2 years
when you respond to this attention-seeking cunt, YOU become the cancer by giving them the attention they desire. this shit is a rule for a reason. we are anonymous here, and your argument must stand on its own. even larping "women" go through the meat grinder like the rest of us, but you've showered this tranny vaginanigger with your up-cummies, faggots.
>Everyone saying tits or gtfo need to fuck off back to /b/
A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: titsor6.jpg (750x477, 62K)

Fellows! Have we forgotten our way? As keeper of the ancient texts, they clearly says that the femanon must “tits or gtfo”?
Me must not forsake our forefathers! We must keep the way or we will be doomed to repeat history!

Attached: 9988AEC1-CFB2-4430-93B7-289F9A925FC9.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Attached: TitsorGTFO.jpg (871x624, 40K)

TITS OR GTFO

Describe your farts please

>One of my ex-boyfriends was from Marocco
nice b8

>meme flag
Stop what you are doing right now and kys faggot

low IQ trolling, really jumped the shark there

Attached: 1550847069762.jpg (500x348, 57K)

regardless if op is a female or not its an issue worth addressing, the white-women hate on Jow Forums is sad,ridiculous and hilarious

>that's why they mindlessly project fury at the opposite side of the gender binary

The utter projection. Do white women even believe in gender binary anymore? I’ve never heard a white man refer to white women as “toxic.” On the other hand...

>boyfriend is morracan

Ask yourself, do you love your parents. Do you love yourself when you look in the mirror? Do you understand that all the things you love, the people you grew up around and cherish, all this will END if you don't produce more people of your race?

Stop listening to jewish brainwashing. Open your eyes and see the bigger picture here.