I don't know how anyone can look at the current state of the world and where its going and deny the end times described...

I don't know how anyone can look at the current state of the world and where its going and deny the end times described in The Bible are true. It should be totally clear to you that a true good/evil dichotomy exists. The men leading this world are evil and are leading mankind into a future of depravity, sin, decadence, and ultimately slavery and misery. Reject this. The world is ending. Repent for your sins. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and that he died for your sins and the sins of all mankind as long as you accept him for it. All you have to do is let him in and reject the evils that are projected in this world.

tl;dr fuck this gay earth and accept Jesus

Attached: jesuschrist.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology
youtu.be/u0cKuFfYnVw
youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Define good and define evil for me please

If you're unable to recognize evil and what effects it has on people, that's not something I can teach you. I hope you're simply acting like a contrarian.

Attached: e2cf525c2eea6905eced9ead290ed055e94ceda7.jpg (540x356, 34K)

Why is it evil to mutilate a child's genitals and have it play the role of its opposite sex?

2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Fuck off, Born Again.

The description of the kali yuga is more accurate and less fanciful.

"First of all know this, that in the last days ridiculers will come with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep in death, all things are continuing exactly as they were from creation’s beginning.”

Oh yes Jesus is alive and well, doing better than ever, and has negotiated a sentence for the wicked sinners of this era with literally Hades and Persephone. You don't even have to do that much to be safe from that fall into eternal existential clown world, just do whatever it takes to avoid being wrapped around the finger of the godforms who rule Hell Absolutely. Oh do it, you do NOT want to see what they will do to you in there. You DO NOT want to experience the things that shall be done to you in there.

The evil fucks of today are the only people they want to farm like wheat, don't give yourself a reason to stumble in with them.

The bible is fiction. It's common for weak-minded, disheartened fools to see "end times" in everything. You aren't special.

Hell is a meme.

I'm not special, but on the day I part from this earth I will walk with the Lord in heaven. I hope you will do the same, all you have to do is choose it. I'll pray for you.

Your dedication to a fairy tale is admirable. I don't have it in me to suspend disbelief like that. Life would be easier if I believed in stories that made everything ok.

Who is that handsome white European man in your pic and where is he from? Germany? Sweden?

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

Good , in line with the Laws of Yawheh
Evil, In opposition to the Laws of Yahweh

>puts jew and people that believe the bible prophecies are true in charge
wow dood, the world will end any day now

Attached: 1551572785682.jpg (600x800, 123K)

The Muslim end-time conditions are more spot on in my opinion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology

Need to redpill yall on something
EL is father of Yahweh, Yahweh is father of Yeshua (jesus)

now
El is Anu
Anunnaki
are the Elohim

There is more than 1 god
you need accept this, if you've read the bible youd know this

But there is only 1 that is highest and the last one was Yahweh, and Yeshua

It's not a matter of being a born again you secular'ist nihilistic pieces of shit. Understand that Christians hold no animosity towards atheists... the same can't be said for big brained nibba's that larp as vikings or wear fedoras.

Look... without morality man, SPECIFICALLY European man and his derivatives are prone to listlessness and a lack of purpose. Without a true purpose - life turns into one pleasure seeking material wanting fap session.

Consider the following (part 2 is more recommended than part 1).

youtu.be/u0cKuFfYnVw

>EL
What happened to EL? Wouldn't he be god, then, or does he support all his son's ventures, and stays out of the whole god thing?

>without morality
Morality is not limited to religion.

>The world is ending
I wish it was. But nope, nothing is ending, just getting shittier and dumber. But at least America is rich and a superpower, AMIRIGHT?

desu seems like nigga left to go be god to some other planets

Based and redpilled

Imposing CIA mind-fracture techniques on children who cannot defend themselves is unspeakably evil.

>Morality is not limited to religion

Ooooh boy, you sound like a much younger/dumber Stefen Moly... UPB, uh-huh... totally. That shit totally exists. Except it Doesn't - point to a moral society that lacks relagion?

Moly couldn't... maybe you fancy yourself to he intellectually more rigourous than an English/Canadian autist like Moly?

Try again bud. Note that Moly has turned to nationalism and recognition of Christianity rather lan larping as a fag philosopher king.

Keep wearing that fedora bro, it gials well with your neck beard!

You said nothing intelligent. Try again.

... stop projecting...brah. my response to your tardation is below.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Do yourself a favor and watch the Vox video linked above for the beginning of a real education

Good is practiced by using things to the purpose of drawing nearer to God, evil is practiced by using them to distance oneself or others from God.

A meme used to make Hel sound worse than the boring afterlife it was described as, so you better try real hard to please the lord.

2028 boi

I don't need your indoctrination. It wouldn't work on me, anyway. The fact that you're too dim to see the truth in the FACT that morality and religion are not codependent tells me that any ignorant bullshit you post will simply be simple-minded propaganda to try to convince intelligent thinking people that you have the answers in the form of fairy tales and arbitrary rules. There is only one thing that morality needs to be based upon, and that's treating people how you would like to be treated. That doesn't come from religion. I pity you for your simplemindedness. Life isn't about being a slave to old stories written by men attempting merely to subjugate other men. Congratulations. You've managed to be enslaves from thousands of years away. The guy who wrote that bullshit that you revere didn't even know you were coming, but you fell for his tricks, anyway. You are a moron for the ages.

I might as well try real hard to please Ronald McDonald or some other popular fictional character. It'll be just as effective in avoiding the imaginary eternal punishment earlier leaders devised to scare earlier miscreants into behaving.

You seem like an extremely wise and all traveled individual

The End is indeed quite nigh.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

>Jesus is alive and well, doing better than ever, and has negotiated a sentence for the wicked sinners of this era with literally Hades and Persephone

Why do you put both mythologies together? Im not being facetious, its just that I have encountered all three in lucid visions which have shown me things. The Queen of the Underworld is not evil perse, you just have to be in her good books to gain her blessing and pass freely through her realm.

More than you could even guess.

You're bloviating does little to further this conversation... I'M STILL WAITING for you to name a moral society that has rejected religion.

Just admit it fag... you can't.

Men far better than you have tried and failed.

This exchange we're having is as old as history itself.

You needn't fear the after life fuckface - hell is here and now among us. Hell for you is that loneliness you feel after fapping for the umpteenth time while fantisizing about the girl you're to afraid to ask out.

Hopefully you'll mature,with life experience, and learn humility.

The Christ pill is the final red pill, for it will bring you life, while all other chooses will take it from you.

There are more precise descriptions of this dark age in other religions, included abortion, whoredom and even precooked food. How would an ancient primitive man guesswork precooked food, huh?

Attached: 9780399174230.jpg (259x400, 15K)

We're in a prophecy..

>the end time prophecy

Attached: Skjermbilde.jpg (604x220, 40K)

Thieves will become kings, and kings will be thieves.
A person will be judged unholy if he does not have money.
Men and women will live together merely because of superficial attraction, marital relations will be based upon outer appearances.
There will be many displaced people, wandering from one country to another in search of food and employment.
People will be envious, no one will trust others.
Pre-cooked food will be readily available.
Women will start trading flesh and virginity.
One who is very clever at juggling words will be considered a learned scholar, institutions will turn into business machines and knowledge will remain with few.
Knowledge will not be distributed but manipulated to meet mundane objectives.
Hypocrisy will become a virtue, it will be impossible to survive without being selfish, cruel and tormenting others in some form or the other.
Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.

Attached: 9780876120316.jpg (264x400, 22K)

People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs. Sensual gratification will become the goal of life.
Students will openly ridicule and quarrel with their teachers.
Petty – minded people will conduct business transactions and merchants will be dishonest.
Fetuses will be killed in the wombs of their mothers. People will freely commit abortion.
Human beings will become shortsighted, unfortunate, gluttonous, lustful and poverty-stricken. The women, becoming unchaste, will freely wander from one man to the next.
Men will develop hatred for each other even over a few coins. Giving up all friendly relations, they will be ready to lose their own lives and kill even their own relatives.
People will prefer to choose false ideas.
Everyone will use hard and vulgar language.

Attached: 51CXg0+zW8L._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (352x540, 64K)

>The world is ending.
Not for a couple billion years, mate.

>The evil Putinbots are leading this world are leading mankind into a future of depravity, sin, decadence, and ultimately slavery and misery.
FIFY

>Christians hold no animosity towards atheists...
>you secularist nihilistic pieces of shit.
Yeah, that really comes across in your message.

>Imposing CIA mind-fracture techniques on children
What are crazy Kremlin conspiracy theories for $800, Alex?

Great. When you dies you believe you will be nearer to your gods.
When I die, I will become just like your gods - nonexistent

If by nonexistent you mean gone to either hell or reincarnated, sure.

If you look at the world today and see all the evil and think oke this is normal this is progress then you are probably not going to make it

aaaaaaahahhahahaha good bate nigger

>I'M STILL WAITING for you to name a moral society that has rejected religion.
I have a better one. Name a single society that didn't have some sort of religion. Your example is stupid because it's impossible. Mankind has always been religious/superstitious, but if you want an example that doesn't quite fit your model, the Incas had strong religious beliefs and a structured religion, but cut people's hearts out while the lived. Human sacrifice and death in general were part of their moral code, and I'd bet that their morality doesn't quite agree with yours. If you want any true religionless moral societies, you'll have to look smaller, like communes, if you want anything contemporary. Morality is 100% relative to what you want. You want a fairy tale, so you cling to that morality, but it isn't the only one. You don't need a sky fairy for morality to exist, though. You religious peabrains always think you've got the market cornered, but that's only because you're too stupid to think.

>The Christ pill is the final red pill
That he's fictional? I agree.

Okay Jesus but only if you let me do it for the lulz.

You have it right till the tl;dr

Christian's are not supposed to use foul language. Nobody's perfect we make mistakes but you cant sin on purpose

The Creator made as was fit.

>Women will start trading flesh and virginity
I want the direct quote.

The other translations I have seen is that they will sell their virginity. Seems legit.

Who said I'm a Christian... fuckface.

Roe Jogan calls his friends/guests fuckface all the time (steven crowder)

You are infantile and you do more harm to christianity than good.

Stop being infantile with your accept jesus slogans

soon
youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

And behold, others he flattereth away, and telleth them there is no hell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none--and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance.

>Ok Satan, I believe you

Attached: 9019416A-CFAB-445D-9E43-862D53EFC718.jpg (533x799, 48K)

There is no hell its a morality trap for the Christians . If God is good he will torture you for a eternity in hell ?

think not that i am come to send peace on earth: i came not to send peace, but a sword.

>I'm so good that I let evil prevail

Attached: 1550332080924.jpg (270x400, 104K)

Come up with a moral religion-less society yet.

NAH, i didn't think so.

Dumb shit fedoras on this board.

join this christian discord server
BvWRhE2

If you dont believe this show us one bible verse where God tortures someone...

>10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day

Jesus and his angels are going to watch while you get tortured

>watching vox
>education

Attached: C0D92EB1-127B-427D-80DC-61A304A85EE7.jpg (800x450, 45K)

blessed are those servants whom the master finds on watch when he returns.
you also must be ready, because the son of man will come at an hour you do not expect.

Oh we so totally will, and we'll do everything we can to correct them so they never give you well meaning folk a hard time once they return to the realm of the living.

Attached: 274352212003211.png (1024x1024, 917K)

Who says that he will let evil prevail ? he will do it away evil is temporary , there is evil for our sake

>I don't know how anyone can look at the current state of the world and where its going and deny the end times described in The Bible are true
You retarded cultists have been been saying this since the day your rabbi was executed. You'll probably keep at it for thousands years more.

No, there are multiple degrees of glory. Telestial, terrestrial, and celestial.

People who sin and don’t follow Christ are still resurrected, and live in the lower degrees of heaven. Only those who follow Christ can live with him and Eloheim.

Hell I’d outer darkness and is reserved for Satan and the sons of perditions and those who deny Christ. You would have to have a perfect knowledge, literally see Christ and know without a doubt he is real and deny him to go to hell, so God doesn’t do anything, people choose to go to hell.

Attached: B4BC5A37-31D0-4F89-906B-3FAE531E2800.png (589x583, 392K)

it's literally not, the bible has been proven to be real by archeological discoveries and excavations
He's from Galilee

>t. pagancucks ITT

The Day of the Lord
…3While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers, are not in the darkness so that this day should overtake you like a thief. 5For you are all sons of the light and sons of the day; we do not belong to the night or to the darkness.…

I wonder.
The collapse of a civilization, society goes along very similar paths among humans races.
Is kali yuga a period where all the civilizations will collapse at the same time?
Presenting something like that implies a prediction of a somewhat globalized humanity that would have been out of the realm of possibilities to think of for the Wises that wrote the upanishad.
Only with a great foresight based on some lost knowledge someone could've predicted that.

You are a fool to take anything you think as a facts . There will be judgement but God will try to save everyone even the fallen angels

1 Corinthians 15

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

It clearly teaches there isn’t just heaven and hell, there’s multiple places for different people.

Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, which is willfully denying Christ after having received a perfect knowledge of Him from the Holy Ghost, is the unforgivable sin

Mark 3:

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

The Abrahamic Religious Cults are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
Islam is War.
Judaism is Plague.
Christianity is Death.
Catholicism is Famine.

Its nonsense m8 levels in heaven? . Paul talks about matter and spiritual . the ressurected spiritual body and the flesh

A heaven with different levels where there is no true equality is pants on head retarded.

>uses the word mutilate.
>mutilate inherently carries a connotation of harm.
okay either you're just looking for (yous), in which case congrats, here's yours, or you are genuinely autistic. what the fuck is the point of defining evil if you are arguing that something that is considered evil by posing it as a question of morality, when you yourself are describing it in the negative? Either go back to English 201 or blow it out your ass paco.

At any rate, perhaps evil is too much of a vague term, but most people would accept evil as referring to something as immoral or wicked, with wicked referring to any act or deed which would cause harm to a living thing, either directly or indirectly. Now i can't go case by case and describe every instance of an acting of harming someone or something simply because it is too broad, but i'll give your example a try.

The act of mutilating something implies harm with malicious intent. To mutilate anything is by itself an act of unjust violence, so to say that harming a child's genitals for any motive, or anyone's genitals for that matter, is an act evil, for there is no morally justifiable reason to do so. if you're simply referring to gender reassignment surgery, which i assume you are, then there are multiple reasons why it is harmful to children. For one, children are, by definition, immature. They lack the faculties to truly process the sheer scope of consequences that their actions may have, so to allow them to do something as damning, as irreversible as physically alter their genitals, something that realistically they shouldn't even be fully aware of to begin with, is at best child negligence if no one pushed the child to want it, and at worst outright malicious, because that would mean someone DID push the child to make that decision.

I don't have the time to go into every reason why transgenderism is a harmful concept, i'm sure someone has that image bullet listing every reason. plus i'm reaching post limit.

>Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, which is willfully denying Christ after having received a perfect knowledge of Him from the Holy Ghost, is the unforgivable sin

thats not even the unforgivable sin the unforgivable sin is seeing good for evil . When you see Satan heal in the end time and he says i am forgiven by God and you say no i dont believe this . Then you blaspheme the spirit because only the power of God can heal

Alex Jones works for Mossad, not the Kremlin.

Remember this very good . It might save your soul

Why is something not morally justified evil?

Good insights, I hadn't read that.

Paul also talks about someone ascending to the third level of Heaven, which implies you are wrong and the user is correct

Yes and john saw a 7 headed monster rise from the sea

That's symbolism though

Hahaaa...

Not an arguement.

>1It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 2I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 5Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, but in mine infirmities. 6For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

There are 3 heavens . sky . universe . and heaven gods place . So the vision is Gods heaven

That’s what the scriptures teach. It doesn’t make sense that a thief would go to the same place as a murderer. Everyone is different so there are many different places people are sent.

Use sscriptures, not the philosophy of men

but if you are good in prophetic language you can explain the rest

You're right.
Just stand firm until the very end and you will be saved, OP. Keep speaking the truth.

Yes everyone goes to Gods place everyone is forgiven . You think with your ego rather then with the spirit

Attached: DxeQ2yQVYAAm7GP.jpg_large.jpg (547x1095, 86K)

So it will come exactly at a time we expect? Bit contradictory?

Faith without works is dead, you have to actively seek Christ to be forgiven

I’m citing the scriptures, I haven’t seen a single supporting scripture from you.