Twitter Accounts:
twitter.com/StratSentinel
twitter.com/intellipus
twitter.com/IntelCrab
twitter.com/Natsecjeff
twitter.com/hthjones
twitter.com/ELINTNews

Fake Poo News:
standard.co.uk/news/world/india-has-more-fake-news-than-anywhere-else-in-the-world-report-says-a4059876.html
bbc.com/news/world-46146877

Quick Rundown:
pastebin.com/MZyJFY0F

Detailed Info:
pastebin.com/LCm900Sn

Jow Forums's Survival and Prepping PDF Library magnet link for Poos and Pakis ITT:
pastebin.com/uF0NV5Nf
Old OP Pastebin: pastebin.com/u0xtLyad
New OP Pastebin: pastebin.com/gsvtystv
Baker Datadump: pastebin.com/zvyXgVBH

Attached: pakpoowarscore2019versionpoo.png (2048x2271, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Zeeshan11762879/status/1102616169520005121
youtube.com/watch?v=PH3syoarKG4
twitter.com/siddiqi88/status/1102610263319171072
youtube.com/watch?v=3-RW3nUHs8g
twitter.com/BabaUmarr/status/1102590660975226880
twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1102624852115156997
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmaan_Taseer
twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1102627967417700352
twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1102633259370975232
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:66.0/centery:21.9/zoom:6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Websites_blocked_in_Pakistan
youtube.com/watch?v=NUBqlMvDiPE
twitter.com/TigerAH_pk/status/1102637264654487554
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thank you bong cunt

this one's for you

Royal Airforce ?
twitter.com/Zeeshan11762879/status/1102616169520005121

Attached: rafpaki.jpg (670x1199, 196K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PH3syoarKG4

user posted this in previous thread has a bunch of videos on the subject

And this is? Another drone?
twitter.com/siddiqi88/status/1102610263319171072
paki drones near islamabad airport, this one is still there

Attached: pakidrone.jpg (675x1200, 129K)

what a stupid pic

there's so much weird shit going on but with this media blackout.

either nothing does happen or maybe shit is really going to hit the fan

Thread Soundtrack:
DESI SPIDERMAN
youtube.com/watch?v=3-RW3nUHs8g

Fuck. This wasn't posted yet, I made a general 75 too. Ah well.

make some good memes and people will post em

20 second posting difference, no wonder I didn't see yours, let mine die obviously we can use that pic for 76.
thanks for saving bread OP.

Maybe if you retarded shitskins could actually do anything you’d have your own memes.

Attached: 5C98566D-393F-4974-98AB-32147160AD92.jpg (1024x601, 111K)

Attached: porki.jpg (1085x793, 99K)

Pajeets can't meme. Kek

you are a pajeet too. faggot

lmfao dumbass Poo media put up a pic of Al Aqsa mosque and claimed it was Masood Azhars terrorist training camp hahah

Another L to the Poos

twitter.com/BabaUmarr/status/1102590660975226880

Attached: sadpaaji.jpg (207x200, 7K)

Did Pakistan violate the NAP?

Of course the OP was made by a British porkie.

Attached: 1551540336687.png (894x894, 851K)

>Brit flags are all pro-Mudslime

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7[1].jpg (550x457, 13K)

All blacks aren't niggers. All Indians are not pajeets. Pajeet is an ideology....like yours

They're all Muslims and Sikhs. If you see any Bong defending India or Pakistan they're definitely not Brits.

Attached: IsraelIntoWar.jpg (1557x2577, 761K)

The fact that no one cares about those rapists and boys molesters getting at each other. Everything about Indians and Pakis is disturbing.

C O P E

Attached: !q.jpg (555x555, 53K)

I have some bad news for you friend...

UNCONFIRMED
Another Poo jet may have just been shot down by Pak
UNCONFIRMED

Shamelessly quoting the last thread.

>Well we India and pak got independence at the same time....so it was only fare that the land which belonged to the Indus valley civilization was a part of India. I mean India is literally named after Indus valley civilization

Wat. Dude

Pakistanis are native to that land. Why should they care what the British decided to name the empire?
As I understand it, the native name for India is Bharat. All other names were given by outsiders, i.e India, Hindustan. It makes no sense to use these to claim territory, especially not from a colonial empire. Jeez

Fun fact. China was once known as Oriental India

Attached: 1545943861513.png (1146x997, 612K)

>Pakistanis are native to that land.

Attached: pe4p.jpg (550x467, 57K)

so i heard about the strike and 300+ killed and i believed it. terrorists camps in pakistan is pretty safe to assume completely true. but india still shouldn't have crossed into sovereign territory like that.

cba typing more but in short the india media and how ridiculous it's been is swaying people.

whichever side you're on or not taking sides it's not been a great look for india so far at least.

but fingers crossed something actually happens and we get nukes actually launched.

Attached: 1551405482165.jpg (319x567, 71K)

Go on. Tell me why they are not

Attached: PakEthnicities.jpg (1014x972, 241K)

Post your bong teeth with timestamp you disgusting goatfucker.

Attached: IMG_20190304_232837.jpg (174x94, 9K)

>crossed into
we asked them to act but they did not. they cross our territory all the time as Kashmir is our legal territory.

>terrorists camps in pakistan is pretty safe to assume completely true

Militants dont use camps. Its a myth. A ridiculous one at that. JeM is actually a charity. They fund the groups.

also unconfirmed report

Poo's managed to shoot down a Paki drone.

>punjabi/kashmiri/sindhi
>ethnic group
kek.
its the language you nigger

>punjabi/kashmiri/sindhi

These are ethnic groups Pajeet. Sure, some other groups get merged into them, but it doesnt change anything.

no , they are not Moh.

>what are ethnolinguistic groups?
Retarded pajeet at it again

Could this have anything to do with the fact that you indians dont know your ethnic groups and you want to shit on everyone else for knowing theirs?

I think it's that massive, embarrassing retarded copjet who posts in this thread. Don't bother.

go fuck yourself stupid newfag. read the map , there is no mention of ethnolinguistic., kys.

i dunno.

i perspective before this 'war' was that pakis were generally the aggressors but that Kashmiri people deserved self determination even if they chose to join a theocratic state.

But the events of the past week or so kinda paint the Indians as the aggressors and Pakistan has come out looking more reasonable.

to paki posters? how come there arent protests on the streets to fight for the honour of islam? i thought you muzzies often like took the streets to shutdown government like blasphemy laws etc? also i thought army ran everything and wanted war isnt that what caused the last war in 1999 the pak army started it?

but this time it looks like modi trying to rile up his base decided to order a strike, botched it and now doesn't know what to do.

>I think it's that massive, embarrassing retarded copjet who posts in this thread. Don't bother.
you are idiot newfag cunt that calls london porkies bro, fuck off, streetshitter

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 25K)

Just because it's not written in there doesn't mean they aren't, mong. These are languages spoken by the same ethnic groups.

also to paki posters

is this graphic accurate? how did you kill so many militants without spawning 2 for every 1 you kill?

Attached: 1551597775131.png (2559x1861, 196K)

I'm monitoring unconfirmed reports from Pakistani sources that are reporting an incident involving Indian and Pakistani jets near Bhimber sector in Kashmir. A video is also circulating on media/social media purporting to be from the site. Will tweet full details if confirmed.
twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1102624852115156997
another dogfight?

so are gujarati muslims conflicted right now?

>These are languages spoken by the same ethnic groups
yeah England is a same single ethnic group

possible aerial map?

Attached: kashmir.jpg (920x412, 107K)

>i thought you muzzies often like took the streets to shutdown government like blasphemy laws etc? also i thought army ran everything and wanted war isnt that what caused the last war in 1999 the pak army started it?

Pakistanis are not as extremist as you think. To put things in perspective, All religious parties combined only managed to win 4 seats across all parliaments (all provincial, no federal), out of some 700 odd seats.

In a country of 200 million, a protest of a 10k loudmouths may seem massive but it really isnt.

Nobody wants war. Not even the army.

this can't be true

I've only seen 3 of these but punjabis kashmiri and pathans all look completely distinct

this is like in previous thread when an indian poster was like bengali's are not an ethnic group when anyone who's ever seen one can see the chink in them immediately.

>it's up to the Kashmiri people to decide what state they want to be in
No. That decision, like all others, must be made by our friend and ally Israel.

>Gujarati Muslim
No such thing brother either you're a Gujarati or a Muslim you could be a Muslim who knows how to speak Gujarati but that doesn't mean that he is a Gujarati. Just like I know English but that doesn't make me a dumb bong.

??????????

Attached: download.png (213x237, 8K)

>bengali's are not an ethnic group when anyone who's ever seen one can see the chink in them immediately
what are you trying to say? that dosent make any sense. LOL

yes Bengali is not a ethnic group

any kashmiri posters here? there has been reports of both PAF and IAF jets fighting in the area, anyone can confirm?

>>Pakistanis are not as extremist as you think. To put things in perspective, All religious parties combined only managed to win 4 seats across all parliaments (all provincial, no federal), out of some 700 odd seats.

i googled it and found en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmaan_Taseer

i thought like the public supported his killers and like were super against any move towards secularization.

to the indians? what percentage of population is RSS/BJP/Hindu nationalists?

so a muslim who speaks and lives in gujarat, what is he?

Hindu extremists dont really believe in ethnic groups. They see everything from a Hindu/Muslim lens. Hence Pakistanis are Muslim invaders and Hindus are native. It makes no fucking sense, but hey.

See:

kys

Attached: guns.jpg (300x168, 6K)

It surprises me that Jow Forums sides with pakis on this one, considering that they're fucking muslims.

Earlier today there was an incident at Pak-Afghan border when terrorists from Afghanistan attacked Pakistani military posts across the border. Pakistani forces reportedly struck terrorist camps inside Afghanistan, claiming to have destroyed three terror camps.

twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1102627967417700352

AAAAAAAAAAAAA NUCLEAR WAR SOON!
"Watch India and Pakistan very closely for next 48-72 hours. Just saying."
twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1102633259370975232

any confirmation on Pakistan dropping another Indian jet?

Fuck off, IQlet.

>falling for the spooks
yawn
pay more attention to these threads friendo

>Dumb-Bong

It was dumb bongs who only needed a few thousand men to conquer your whole nation, what does that make you? A brain dead ape?

god i hope so

what i don't understand is. surely you must understand that genetic testing can easily disprove your claims? so why even bother making them?

it really feels like so many indians, including the media have been living in an echo chamber and that's why they're acting in this manner.

We're mainly just saying that because it makes the retarded poos REEE. In actuality, both sides are wrong.

No “confirmation” yet, but based on the past week and the fact that India is saying it didn’t happen; It’s probably safe to assume it happened.

Based and Blupilled

They’re stupid fucking shitskins, they can’t comprehend the concept.

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:66.0/centery:21.9/zoom:6

i heard yo bish she got that water

Attached: MarineTraffic_ Global Ship Tracking Intelligence _ AIS Marine Traffic - Pale Moon 04_03_2019 15_23_2 (1366x767, 332K)

a victim

Jow Forums started off mostly teampoo but the antics of their media, the government lying and backtracking and the responses of the indian posters here is what is swinging it.

is there even a single paki flag poster i here?

What if the same native gujaratis had converted to islam at some point? What would take make them? Mojarati? You fucking retards, I swear.

>Hindus of Pakistan are as much a part of the fabric of the nation as I am
And other jokes you can tell yourself.

Attached: IMG_20190304_235323.jpg (720x671, 132K)

Pakistan banned Jow Forums a while back. There used to be a few paki spammers

less traffic then i saw last wednesday
means absolutely nothing though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Websites_blocked_in_Pakistan

kek

english people are english because of their genes and ethnic background
same with scots, or germans or iranians.

japs don't suddenly become non Japanese when if they convert to Christianity from shinto

some of these posters here are actually sub iq

Attached: 1551673854045.png (1205x1551, 288K)

There was a bunch earlier. It was good to get reports from civilians on both sides. I think a lot of the pakis have had their internet shut down though.
Lots of them have been dropping off while the Poos just keep increasing. Also I think we have more than a couple pakis running American flags and shitposting.

what percentage of indian pop are these hindu extremists? they are making you guys look so bad

is he really serious? lel.

Pajeets are losing...sad

youtube.com/watch?v=NUBqlMvDiPE

implying everyone "identity" is same.

>english people are english because of their genes and ethnic background
can you elaborade how can german saxons became brit?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Websites_blocked_in_Pakistan

so after 1 May 2010 no websites except for wordpress have been banned in pakland?

why wordpress wtf?

Kek. I'm going to make sure there flag turns 100% white

>english people are english because of their genes and ethnic background
So even if they are brought up in a foreign language and culture? That seems a highly dubious proposition. The idea of a "people" or "nation" long predates the idea of genetically distinct ethniceties. Civic nationalism is more traditional than ethnic nationalism.

KHI: Shah Ghazi Goth Ps,Sachal Me Firing, State Agent Abdul Qadir Zakhmi, *Garden Ps,Soldier Bazar Galay Me Phanda Laga Kar Halak,Rehman 22y
can anyone give a better translation than this
Khee: Shah Gazi Goth Peace, active May Firing, State Agent Abdul Kadir Zakhmi, * Garden Piece, Soldier Bazar in Gala, Furnace Car Halak, Rehman 22nd

what a stupid POO lmao

Yes the brainlet squad is strong here. Remember bong that Poo average IQ is 82. Same with Pakis.

So the number of poos and pakis lurking have probably dragged the average of these threads into the low 90s. Between this incompetence and the shameless lies we truly are wading through a fiery lake of shit.

What about Ahmed Patel?

Man, don't bother with the poos, here. They're a special case.

do you think the enthic groups just appeared as they are today in 2019?

like turks on anatolia ethic groups are created over times by the mixing of nearby groups.

i don't even understand what argument you guys are trying to make?

ethnicity is separate from religious beliefs.

one is inherent and constant the other is a choice and able to change.

are you guys really trying to dispute this established fact?

Been working, thouyght would check in on Sandal Paki vs Poo in the street war. LMT stock is down.

Damnit Pajeet. You had one fucking job. Bomb sandal paki's.

Now get on it. Pitter Patter.

Attached: Letterkenny Pitter patter.jpg (660x446, 97K)

اُس دن مقبوضہ کشمیر میں بھی پاکستان کی طرف سے ایک اور بھارتی جہاز گرانے کا آپ نے سنا تھا جو کہ SU 30 تھا۔ جس کو جانباز نعمان علی خان نے گرایا تھا۔ اسکواڈرن لیڈر نعمان علی خان
On this day, even in the occupied Kashmir, you heard of another Indian ship by Pakistan that was SU 30. The leader whom Noman Ali Khan had contributed to. Squadron leader Noman Ali Khan
twitter.com/TigerAH_pk/status/1102637264654487554
u managed to lose another jet pajeets?

Attached: pajeetcope.jpg (720x540, 45K)

you can't just make up definitions.

if a english person is raised in hong kong he may be culturally east asian but he will always remain ethnically english.

ethnicity is not something you can choose you are born with it just like your gender.

what is so hard to understand?

Who India gang here?