Humanity needs to quit fucking around

Especially retarded Republicans

Attached: 835642D1-B933-4E90-8352-964CC90B5FB7.jpg (1125x1722, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYoOcaqCzxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>By 2020
Gonna be a crazy 9 months. Dumb fucking bitch.

Polar bears are doing fine. But instead of majestice ice monsters, they are turning into a trash robbing menace and getting blacked by grizzlies.

Just airdrop food.
Ice bears live in warm countries in zoos and do fine.

that doesn't sound fine

i might be wrong but im pretty sure all the fearmongering surrounding polar bears is 100% bullshit

That photo of skinny bear tells me that there is a lack of wolves in the area to eliminate the weak bears.

Imagine if raising awareness actually did something

Such fake "feel good I'm going something", why dont you go up there and feed yourself to those polar bears if you care so much

OH NO, SAD LOOKING POLAR BEAR THAT ISN'T STANDING AROUND ON ICE!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE YEAR FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS DURING THE THAWS!!! BUT THIS PARTICULAR PHOTOGRAPHER MANAGED TO CAPTURE A PICTURE OF A BEAR LOOKING SAD, AND EVEN THOUGH I'M FALSELY ATTRIBUTING HUMAN EMOTIONS TO A WILD ANIMAL, THIS MEANS WE NEED TO HANDICAP CIVILIZATIONS NATIONS AND GIVE THEIR MONEY TO BACKWARDS COUNTRIES AND DEGENERATE MARXIST PROGRAMS BECAUSE OF BAD SCIENCE THAT CAN'T STAND UP TO THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF SCRUTINY!!!!!!

>NPCs who talk about zogstars
>able to care about anything other than their dopamine

There should be a dna vault like the seed vault and one day we can clone these useless animals back to make the hippies happy. Why waste time and resources protecting these dumb creatures just collect their dna and bring them back later when its inexspensive

or we could just use our plentiful natural resources to develop alternate fuels so we don't have to get on our knees and suck jewish cock in order to get to work in the morning.

Polar bears are the most mentally ill, completely deranged bear. Fucking niggerbears will stalk groups people for days just for existing looking for the perfect time to kill them, and won't even eat them. Just fucking maul them to death, miles and days away from where it saw them, and leave them for dead

>plentiful natural resources to develop alternate fuels
OH NO, IT'S RETARDED

In hindsight after writing that now I realise why batshit leftists like polar bears, fucking crazies flock together

>things that I think happen
If you're hanging around a super predator you shouldn't be surprised that it views you as food.

>Two thirds of all animals
Do you have any inkling of how many species have died out over the years?
If we don't figure a way off this planet NONE of that matters.

fine then, no fuel. move to where your job site is and walk to work. anything is better than lining jewish pockets.

The best part is that in 9 months there is no way the "problem" would be solved. Same with the 12 year death date for the planet.
So the hyper dramatic faggots who true believe this shit discourage efforts to correct it.

Dumb bitch doesn't even know it's going to snow in the southern states in july of this year. checkem

youtube.com/watch?v=NYoOcaqCzxo
dumb cunt

We can start by feeding polar bears people who post cringy "deep" shit online.

You stupid nigger, it will actively avoid actual food just to destroy humans

YES YOU'RE RIGHT WE SHOULD ABSOLUTELY CONTINUE HANDICAPPING THE US WITH REGULATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS THAT BENEFIT CHINA AND NEUTER AMERICAN INDUSTRY. BECAUSE IT'S AMERICANS THAT ARE THE REAL PROBLEM!! FORGET THE FACT THAT AMERICA HAS ALREADY SIGNIFICANTLY CUT (((CARBON EMISSIONS))) WHILE INDIA AND CHINA'S CONTINUE TO DWARF THE U.S., IT'S WHITES WHO ARE DESTROYING THE PLANET!! JUST SIGN THIS PARIS ACCORD YOU GOOD GOYIM, BY THE WAY PLEASE IGNORE THAT PASSAGE ABOUT GENDER DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIVENESS, IT MIGHT SEEM STRANGE IN A DOCUMENT ABOUT ENERGY BUT SERIOUSLY JUST FUCKING SIGN IT

How increasing taxes will stop "climate change" or "global warming"?
please do your best to answer this question

really wish it would happen faster. im ready for humanity et large to do the big die.
every day i wake up i just hope someone kills me on my way to work.
it never happens and just like a gondola im forced to watch the world fall apart