OH NO NO NO NO *wheeze*

OH NO NO NO NO *wheeze*

Attached: screenshot.png (594x435, 88K)

Imagine being James Comey.

You bent over backwards to try to help the HILLDAWG, and yet you're still blamed for her loss

Honestly surprised he hasn't killed himself yet, but then again he may be simply too dumb to be capable of suicide.

>FBI
>Supporting Trump
Lmao. How delusional are they?

How the fuck are these muh Russia normies gonna react when those FISA documents get declassified? I can't imagine the meltdown of millions of people admitting they're wrong.

there are people that actually fucking believe this shit, too. I'm just about fucking done having to share a planet with these fucking NPCs.

Attached: 1551137257681m.jpg (1024x513, 46K)

you think that'll reach them? I don't think so. all it takes is one of (((their))) many paid-off """journalists""" to write a story about how Russia fabricated a fake declassification memo, and suddenly, truth doesn't matter.
nothing can reach these people.

Attached: 1551592064321.jpg (540x370, 58K)

Can't wait for aliens to invade and cleanse this planet.

Attached: alien hookah.jpg (850x656, 414K)

President in exile Hillary Clinton leads the brave resistance against le ebil Russian stooge Dolan Drumpf

It's almost time for the next election, had 2+ years of investigation found no collusion. Still
>Muh Russia
>She won
Liberals are the biggest cry baby losers in the history of the world confirmed.

Attached: 1551031738810.jpg (1400x1000, 900K)

If aliens came to earth and asked me what delusional meant, I'd show them things like this.

Attached: problem solution 5.png (1051x590, 851K)

Attached: Clinton1.png (960x960, 1.42M)

How are you going to react when Trump declassifies nothing and no one is held accountable, and he loses and 2020 and you're stuck with this disgusting whore for 4 years and it was like Trump never even happened?

>international unity
>given for defying seditious acts by two sovereign nations
Pretty sure that would be an award for literally the opposite of international unity.

>we are at war with James Comey
>we were never at war with James Comey
>STOP FUCKING CLAPPING ORANGE MAN BAD

Attached: We were NEVER at war with James Comey.gif (480x266, 2.59M)

I’m voting hill dawg 2020 but if she doesn’t run I’m voting for 4 more years of this shit show trumps running the comedy is endless

>completely leapfrogs the fact she had the MSM, social media, doj, CIA, FBI, and the White House on her team

Attached: 1551547023540.jpg (376x404, 73K)

That's all conspiracy theories!

Attached: fake-news-journalists-CNN-Clinton-campaign-600.jpg (600x1078, 193K)

I just can't believe David Corn isn't on the list

holy fuck haha is this a real quote

Attached: comey.jpg (1170x756, 232K)

She also had Al Jeezera from Qatar and both Univision and Televisa from Mexico.

But they arent collusion because reasons.

"Blamed" for the public theater. He was an obedient minion, he'll be compensated.

Aliens already control the world via remote interdimensional influence. We are their protozoa in a petri dish.

The left has mental illness.

Attached: 1535698753754.jpg (618x480, 52K)

Delusion is strong.
>election stolen due to terrible strategy
>focus on a handful of counties
>forget electoral college
>scream and cry for years

>It took some Russians with 2,000 dollars for facebook ads and email leaks from staff to take down a candidate with billions of dollars, full control the MSM, and the power of a former and the current President

Attached: 1548452780894.jpg (680x384, 52K)

>blue checkmark
>conspiracy theorist
My surprise

Man the google life didn't do m00t any favours.

That whole sequence was one great big redpill in real time. It's almost creepy how brainwashed and mindless the average Leftist is. They had to literally be told that their old opinion was no longer operative and what their new opinion was now.

I had always been slightly right of center but seeing this is what really sent me down the rabbit hole of redpills. The way he just ordered their opinions of Comey to change in the flip of a switch after telling them for so long how evil he was, and their willingness to do so was very unsettling.

Cool pic.

Attached: 1551687016894.png (750x807, 739K)