I hate her. I hate her

I hate her. I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her

Attached: 1200px-Candace_Owens_by_Gage_Skidmore_%28cropped%29.jpg (1200x1052, 222K)

Stay mad kike

Racist Redditor triggered by Conservative minority. What's new

She's not conservative. She's just pretending for tradthot bux. She was liberal as fuck a few years ago.

Haven’t seen libtards this mad since we took away their slaves.

that's how white dick exorcism works

A lot of us were that way. If you’ve seen her talk shit to liberals on campus, you know it’s not a joke.

Can't tell if you're a kike or a tranny. Either way, kys. She's based.

Attached: 1537203008038.jpg (480x352, 14K)

I dislike all niggers and civic nationalist redditors.

>based niggers
>based israel
>based cucks
pathetic

if you watch any full length/ not fox news edited short you can tell she's a hack who's pandering and has no idea what she's talking about.see joe rogan podcast

>democrats are da real racists

Fuck off nigger lover, go back to reddi.t with the other cuckolds and subhumans.

She destroyed AOC.

Attached: AOC candace.jpg (630x450, 75K)

Yeah and look at what the consequences are, Republicuck boomer. Should’ve sent all those niggers back to Africa.

>thinking that I’m serious

I don't hate her. I actually think it's funny. She has decided to throw in with people who clap for her speeches in public and call her a nigger in private. In the end, she will get exactly what she has earned. Too stupid to understand that the hard right will never stop hating her, no matter how much they may pretend to. I am a white person who grew up in the South and I know my fellow whites. No matter what they may say to her while she's in a room full of white people, as soon as she leaves and is out of earshot, she's a nigger. Count on it.

>In 2015, Owens founded the website Degree180.[5][2] The website frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size.[5][13] In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the "bat-shit-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party", adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY."[2][10][14][15] When BuzzFeed News in May 2018 reported on the anti-Trump content on Degree180, Owens described the BuzzFeed reporter as a "despicable creature" and alleged that Buzzfeed had threatened the former writers of Degree180 (an allegation that Buzzfeed denied).[5]
Seems like a closet lib to me. A rampant SJW isn't reformed overnight, and even if they were, they wouldn't deflect away from said reformation when pressed on it.

this is word for word what rush limbaugh says...

I'm just angry because she's worst nig girl.

Attached: Tree.jpg (298x250, 20K)

She's a nigger, so it's natural to be disgusted. What you should really hate is the GOP who sucks off the ZOG and is complicit in white replacement.

Attached: 1547405678785.png (2780x2448, 888K)

She's a sham and a fraud. Boomers love based niggers and they're overjoyed to throw her money.

Your reddit is showing.

She was retarded in her 20s and grew out of it--where as you will be retarded forever.

The alt-left faker nigger you're actually thinking of

Attached: jussie-smollett-696.jpg (618x410, 49K)

Attached: Black_Republacin.jpg (671x650, 64K)

Attached: Democrat_2.png (801x550, 726K)

Id call her a nigger in private while dumping fat loads deep inside her

Attached: 1546944472725.jpg (964x864, 212K)

#Metoo

She just runs on attention. She will flip and jump on another bandwagon that provides her popularity as soon as it shows up. I don't trust her at all.