AOC and Puberty

Are girls entering puberty at an earlier age? if so, is there evidence? and if so, what is the cause?

pic related is apparently only 12

previous thread

Attached: 1522062253278.png (720x960, 945K)

ALL AOC THREADS ARE DISCORD TRANNIES
GREEN NEW DEAL WELL KILL BILLIONS

most data shows it.

Attached: 1520753152602.gif (450x318, 6K)

fuck off schizo

Stop saying AOC you'll keep triggering the bots

The same thing thats causing this.

Attached: Violent_crime_rates_by_gender_1973-2003.png (981x741, 96K)

Cause: Sugar.

Sugar (any fast carb) raises growth hormone levels. Being exposed to it constantly, accelerates growth.

It's metabolic poison.

Doesn't matter because they are put in concentration camps by their (((parents))). Literally a small town school nearby is installing bulletproof glass high explosive variant.

A combination of synthetic hormones in foods (banned in the EU) and xenoestrogens.
It also explains why mens testosterone levels have declined.

KYS COMMIE PEDOS

Did someone say AOC?

Attached: m.jpg (239x327, 36K)

damn no wonder I'm such a beast

As here
Its sugar. But also fat. Cholesterol is basis for human hormone production, sugar modulates rates. Generally abundance of calories, and virtual elimination of hunger in civilised world from where data mostly comes.

But there is another reason : warmth.
Most of sciences, especially biology was started in the XVII XIX centuries, same with statistics. This was the end of little ice age. Now we are going back to temperatures predating that (i.e. back to XII/XIII centuries). Combining that with the temperatures that were present when those ideas that we consider basis for medicine and literature (i.e. classical Greece, Rome) were also lower than now and in high medieval period; it creates an illusion that people are maturing faster.
In Victorian era it wasn't uncommon for girls to have their periods at 18 [citation needed]

>xenoestrogens
also found in beer.

>beast
more like a hamplanet.

Attached: 1529671721847.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Stop with this AoC bullshit, make women propert of their father, who then chooses whom to marry her off to. Make pre marital sex illegal or at least heavily shamed. Anything else is pleb shit. Age to marry is decided by the father as well.

There's now two AOC here. This, and the horse

Ayyy. Too brainy for me in here.

Attached: 39836232-EA4C-4E67-83E8-27485F9E0606.jpg (743x1022, 174K)

Growth hormones in meats accellerating the rate of sexual maturity in both males and females. Females are maturing faster while the males are getting feminized.

Let's not forget about plastics and (((birth control))).

Oh yes they are. Back in the days girls would get their period till the age of 15/16. I’m taking about the 60s and now a 9yr gets her period these days

Question, should be- why are men getting shorter while girls are way bigger?

>men getting shorter
maybe in muttland

Ah definitely truth to that. In America white man are shrinking.

Computer games?

Your pic is about France, and you're totally right. I saw a girl in the train the other day who had the tits and ass you would expect from a 25 years old woman, but then I saw she was reading some pre-highschool level math book.

Not sure if that's a good thing, could cause women to age quicker

I used to have a chart showcasing many european countries, and the age at puberty was going down for all of them. can't find it at the moment but someone else might have it.

Atrazine

this is the only position that should be held

I love emmas malky white skin

Pretty sure it's the same thing in every developed country.
The oestrogens that women using birth control release while pissing can't be filtered by sewage treatment plants, and they go back straight into tap water.

Yet our society now punishes lust for young girls in their prime more than ever. How fucking cruel. It's like the Boomers deliberately designed society so younger generations would do nothing but fap and feel sorry for themselves.

Attached: endocrinedisruptingchemicals.jpg (1666x447, 154K)

Perhaps it's nature encouraging breeding?

growth hormones in the meat is a red-herring btw filter your daughters water, don't let her used cosmetics, and don't let her eat wild fish

The age of puberty has been continuously declining for over 100 years. This is not a recent trend at all.

Boys got thrown out of soprano at about 16 or 17 in 1700s choirs. Nowadays they get thrown out at 12 or 13.

Apparently, young white girls enter puberty earlier when they are around LARGE black men.

this and her fertile ponch

Attached: 1549250106167.jpg (2186x3280, 3.72M)