Imagine being white male in america

Imagine being white male in america

Attached: 1551722850044.jpg (2744x2744, 1.01M)

This feels like some sort of kink thing.

(((White)))

Someone please just nuke us already.

>Betas cant even pretend to be a man right

They look so fucking non threatening goddamn it all beta cucks need to be fucking executed

>the left can't mem-

My queen

Attached: 372155E7-88C2-4B81-BF34-A985708F1861.png (1200x1067, 1.95M)

powerful

I live 15 minutes away from where this happened. I don't have to imagine,

Ikr literally societies whipping boy lmao. I used to wish I was American when I was little, fuck I dodged a bullet there. Seems like white women fucking despise you too :)

I wonder if any of them are self aware enough to know how stupid that looks.

>imagine being a white male
>imagine being triggered to hell and back by this shitty art project

the absolute state of white males

Someone should put these things out of their misery.

Look at those noses, why are those blacks abusing those poor jews.

Its perverts trying to corrupt anything close to conservatism with hyper sexuality. It was sexualizing nuns during the 70s, sexualizing nazis during the 80s and 90s, sexualizing evangelists during the 2000s, and now they're sexualizing normie conservatism. They're hacks with no original ideas at this point, which shouldn't surprise anyone considering that their entire movement is based on deconstructing.

Stacey is in her 50's and still looks amazing

Good. Keep pushing us. Until ignition, stack ammo, food, water, then the cleanse can begin.

Attached: IMG_20180914_141916.jpg (920x869, 112K)

Attached: 1495386599585.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

>stack water
Uh. That's not particularly easy to do, although you can get water to keep for quite a while if you use alcohol. I'm told even bleach will break down before long. And then you need to seal it anyway.

And whatever you use, you probably want a water filter anyway.

How turbocucked do you have to be to pose as one of the faggots on a leash? Have some goddamn self respect.

I have 3 months of water good for 5 years in a food grade barrel in the basement.

5 years isn't very long. What will you do with it and how will you replenish it? You didn't buy storable water or something, did you?

Seriously, you can dope up water with cans of very inexpensive methanol from the homeless depot and it'll last for a damn long time. And then you can filter that right back out when you need to use it.

>How turbocucked do you have to be to pose as one of the faggots on a leash?

Don't want to even imagine. Faggotus Maximus.

Oi you got a loisense for that shitpost?

Attached: mutt.png (1058x685, 74K)

He’s right tho, white girls do hate us now

They are next lvl cucks, those repulsive acts are exposing them even more to the public, no one sane would do this

>now
Women have been perfidious throughout all of history.

Everything is a kink thing for these demented faggots

Attached: 1520286427900.jpg (1240x822, 387K)

bleach will last a year or 2 if you're storing water in drums you can get away with bleaching and sealing

Yeah, that's why I don't use bleach. I found that out be accident, actually, bleaching out my day-to-day water bottles and forgetting about them.
>tfw they don't smell like bleach and they're all nasty

I'd still pour it into my filter tho.

Must be fighting over that elusive white male privilege.....

Okay lads there’s only one pair of balls on the ground who’s gonna be the first to grab em and graduate from sub beta cuck to just beta make? On your mark, get set, go!!

Who is "us"? Pudgy insecure losers who post about how they hate women and non-whites on the internet? Attractive, non-hateful white men with confidence do better than anyone with women.

The levels of seething required to pony up for this "cough" production.

Attached: 1515700375433f.jpg (576x768, 227K)

I usually store 1/4 quart water with 1 drop of bleach in my bottles to make sure they don't grow anything funky if they're gonna sit for a while, 1 drop should purify 1qt of water and be safe to drink.

>1/4 qt
Even if you want to be really stingy, you want to plan on a gallon of water per adult per day. That's a lot of water.

If you think how much water it would have taken to march all those caravans thousands of miles up Mexico even in the winter, you're looking, at a minimum, several full-sized tanker trucks full of water EVERY DAY to meet their needs. A quart is a quarter of a gallon, so you will need, at a minimum, four of those jars EVERY DAY.

Get a filter.

Why is this so forced? It's honestly pathetic

Attached: 253eb947d767856359aea59cda165e36.jpg (736x522, 32K)

bizarro world

Attached: DvhvG4TUYAAvxhT.jpg (960x1200, 135K)

Tell him to lose weight. If you're going to be a skinny faggot then you should at least have an attempt at cum gutters if you're going to post belly buttons.

The LBTQP community is full of the mentally ill

Quit it niggers.

Attached: 827164a8-8cc4-41ed-9300-5ff4b7a4495f.png (1536x2048, 2.3M)

how did they even find enough white people to agree to do this? were they homeless and they promised them free food? they guy in the blue coat looks pretty old. has he got dementia or something?
was there no other person nearby to tell them to have a look at themselves and not to do something quite so stupid?