Birth control degenerates

What part of not having sex other than for the sole purpose of procreation do you not understand?

This isn't even a joke or satire thread. Seriously, stop it with hook up culture.

Attached: a4f.jpg (680x680, 54K)

make me lol

I would love to cuck betas for their money, maybe my boyfriend will get me a leash and webcam so we can capitalize on the forlornity of faggy lefty incels

to feel good.

modernity has entrapped us in a prison of feeling good all the time.

>muh quick dopamine rush
>who cares if we're destroying the stability of the family and thus the stability of future generations and civilization
You'd do the world a favor by just overdosing on fentanyl instead.

post belle delphine nudes

seething incel

Hebrews 13:4 King James Version (KJV)
>4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

this dumb slut encapsulates everything wrong with western society.
be moderately attractive and be a complete shameless whore and be showered with fame and money.

Who do you think you are to tell me what to do?

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 18K)

Dude, have you been outside? Most people are simple slighly more advanced forms of animals. Naive, short-term thinking, NPC-like forms of life. There is absolutely no way that you are going to convince 90% or more of people to give up these "quick dopamine rushes". Just focus on bettering yourself and leave these degenerates to their destitution.

It is over.

I'm dating a traditional girl and I'm trying to convince her to get on birth control since I don't use condoms and she's scared of the pull out method.

Some day, if you ever find a female human who is willing to have sex with you, you'll understand, kiddo.

Of course changing milions of degenerates is going to be very difficult. You have to indoctrinate the children, just like left is doing right now. The one who takes over education system and mass media wins.

> traditional girl
lol, you are cock number gorillion, enjoy raising Jamals kid.

that's a good way to fuck up her hormones

Got mine on BC right away. She made her ex use condoms lol. I bust at least 50 nuts a month in her.

Jokes on you, I don't have sex

>Jow Forums is filled with tards that believe they are redpilled because "muh joos"
>continue to use everything the Jews have devised to destroy society
>probably dream of a white ethnostate that is the same shit as this so they can continue their degeneracy, minus Jews

Attached: 1534283067302.png (399x322, 42K)

Oh come on. Sex is fun.

I mean fucking a different person every week is fucking degenerate and probably diseased but if you have a long term partner it's your duty to fuck em every way you can.

You should try to impregnate one night stands and ditch her and the fake persona you established afterwards.

Attached: 1551633732485.webm (626x1234, 1.69M)

>if you have a long term partner it's your duty to fuck em every way you can.
that's just it you fuck, people don't want long term relationships, society pushes short term temporary "learning experience" for sluts to "find themselves"

Tinder is Satan's way of getting as many degenerate sluts as possible to lose their salvation

Birth control... bitch please, pull out half way through then finish in her ass

Rinse and repeat

When your girl asks you to buy tampons always make sure to add anal lube too

Attached: Autistic_Bomber.webm (640x360, 1.62M)

Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command. 7 I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

Attached: jesus-matrix.jpg (448x298, 45K)

muh fuckin DICK

Assuming that those who are so easily distracted are even remotely quality DNA to preserve
If the "harsh wilderness" of closing your fucking browser is too much for these men, then let them die out

fuck off spambot

Of course shills and bot talking with each-other will ignore voice of reason, but lurkers remember: children ARE the future

Didn’t Jesus say you can enough sex even if it’s not to procreate?

Absolute based.

I believe he was agreeing with you.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
>9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
>10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.