Why does US still practice infant circumcision in 2019 ?

Why does US still practice infant circumcision in 2019 ?

Attached: 1551542195598.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/history/peron2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Covenant_of_Cutting.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Attached: 1535346461918.jpg (625x440, 177K)

Fashion trend. Stupidity.

I had this argument with my millennial nephew. He insists he'll mutilate his kids' cocks if he has any because he thinks there's scientific evidence that it's better to cut part of your cock off than allow your body to function the way it forms. He thinks the foreskin is like the appendix. He's a god damned moron.

cuz uncut dicks looks like shit

Gross .

Attached: 1549963773599.jpg (641x530, 76K)

Girls with roastie flaps look gross too . should we cut them at birth ?

Incredible . The stupidity is strong on that one .

Because they are a Jewish country. You gotta upsell your customer, convince them their boys will get dick cheese and die virgins if they don't cut off their foreskin. Also the Jewish god views circumcision as a sacrifice, so that's probably another reason it's engraved in their culture.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190304-125700_DuckDuckGo.jpg (470x448, 78K)

Fuck off we're Christian there's nothing Jewish about it.

Even though the literal opposite is true

no because it makes no difference for most mens except you. On the other side, both mens and womens prefer circumcised dicks

Kikes control the legal system that would ordinarily be used to put those involved into prison for violent child abuse.

Galatians 5:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
>5 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
>2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
>3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
>4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Titus 1:10-16 King James Version (KJV)
>10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Christians are not supposed to circumcise.

Well I prefer a flaps-free vagina .
Lets do it .

Attached: 1548868566789.jpg (800x546, 51K)

Why do you think about other guys penises? Also why do you think about babies penises, pedi?

What if I'm thinking about my own penis? HUH? WHAT NOW TOUGH GUY?

Jesus was circumcised so I'm going to circumcise my kids. Me and my family will walk in the footsteps of the Lord.

Because i truly think its kinda "mutilation"
Boys should have their own choice to cut of their skin dick .

Jesus fulfilled the Law of Moses and put us under a new covenant. You are following a dead covenant that God has abolished. Literally disobeying God like the Jews.

Attached: 01.jpg (854x480, 93K)

Also, the circumcision of today is not the covenant between God and Abraham. Today's circumcision is meant to make the child suffer.

You are a sick reprobate if you put your baby boy through that.

Attached: covenant.png (631x306, 12K)

Aren't YOU the one in favor of altering infants penises in order to match your preference?
Why are people trying to uphold basic human rights pedos in your eyes? Wouldn't you fit more into that profile, since you insist on the practice continuing?

Jews own us. But we'll take back control in the end.

Because it's a jewish country, obviously.

jews?

Good guess!

Try to convince him of that. The stubbornness of people to overcome their irrational convictions blows my mind constantly.

Have you honestly sat him down and watch Eric Cloppers video on the topic?
Tell him that his childs well-being should be worth the two hour runtime.

>being this Jewish.

We practice infanticide now.

>doing whatever it takes to hurt innocents
Dark my friend.

It's run by jews.

Attached: 1551639545538-618x697.jpg (618x697, 78K)