Does Trump have Wisconsin sewed up in 2020 after this? What the fuck

Does Trump have Wisconsin sewed up in 2020 after this? What the fuck

Attached: A0F0273E-2DE7-4A8A-B51E-4453AF0672BD.jpg (1242x1232, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myvote.wi.gov/en-us/PhotoIDRequired
voteriders.org/what-is-voter-id/how-does-real-id-relate-to-voter-id/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are about to do this in NY too.

Does WI have a "motor voter" law?

Is there a way for the Supreme Court to strike this down? They’re literally telling us that being a taxpaying citizen means nothing to them

Nevermind, its federal as well as state.
§§ 1973gg–1973gg-10), also known as the Motor Voter Act, is a United States federal law signed into law by President Bill Clinton on May 20, 1993, and which came into effect on January 1, 1995. The law was enacted under the Elections Clause of the United States Constitution.

They have a voter id law. This pretty much gives spics an open door to vote here.

But why? Like if they did this shit SPECIFICALLY for DACA I could at least understand because they have actual governmental protection but need an ID/License in the meantime, but you are literally granting shit TO PEOPLE WHO ARE ILLEGALLY IN THE COUNTRY BREAKING THE LAW

If you're an undocumented immigrant who goes to get a license and you're not DACA, why would you not just be referred to ICE because you're trying to get a US ID WHEN YOU AREN'T IN THE US LEGALLY!?

Attached: 1497766093235.gif (300x245, 2.49M)

That’s ridiculous. I live in Crook County and I don’t think they can even vote here

DACA people aren’t even illegal, so this wouldn’t even apply to them. It’s truly absurd. Why even have laws?

But they dont vote right

Its the illegals vs americans, vote smart

DACA are illegal but as long as they are under the DACA protection they are here and its understandable for states of their own volition to do this to accommodate people legally working here under a federally designated protection. I'm not arguing the premise or validity of DACA, just that it would at least in the legal statue of what it is in the current system, at least justify the legislation for them.

What I'm addressing is that this doesn't do anything but validate illegal immigrants that are not under DACA protection that they can continue to live and work as business as usual and that the law doesn't apply to them.

Agree with everything you just said. DACA recipients have legally been given an exemption. The people this shit is for shouldn’t be driving cars, they should be rounded up and sent back home!

I grew up in cook. My advice would be to gtfo.

Maybe some day. I got my first job out of college here. Gonna get my MBA at DePaul. Then we’ll see where things go. I really like the city. despite the memes and the soul crushing poverty and violence in the black areas , Chicago is really a pretty great place culturally.

Naw, they get executed within 2 Months

Evers is going to try to bring the house down in his tenure. Hes trying hard to get Foxconn to fuck off, wants to raise gas tax $0.08, vehicle registration, raise property tax, raise income tax, end school choice, end charter schools, and make Wisconsin a sanctuary state.

There is no way people voted for him i. the numbers they claim. 90% of the shit he's pushing weren't even campaign issues.

Nonwhites win no matter who is in office, this is all happening under a Trump Presidency and he only halfheartedly pretends to care or attempts stop any of it. Assuming he does do anything, it always gets defeated by some no name judge from some state in which he doesn't even try to get a venue or continue fighting it.

The system has failed, it will never help you change anything. Maga was never really on the menu. The sooner you accept it and start organizing a militia, the better.

I've got some bad news for you user

That’s infuriating. We just permanently lost the state. We better challenge this in the courts

They are going to fuck over democracy by flooding the country with immigrants, giving more votes to illegals, and giving the vote to felons until they achieve an unstoppable voting block.

>claim to be undocumented. Get ID . Commit fraud . Profit

>"I think having driver's licenses for people who are here illegally will make Green Bay and all of Wisconsin safer for all of us," said Chief Andrew Smith with the Green Bay Police Department.
>The issue has been a conversation among law enforcement officers across the state for more than a decade.
>"Right now, you have individuals out there that aren't trained. They come to our area -- and how they get there, not an issue that we're part of; they're here," said Kewaunee County Sheriff Matt Joski.

Law enforcement: Someone committing a crime? Not our problem.

Fuck these cops.

Remember he won by literally just enough to stop a recount after milwaukee pulled a bunch of votes out of their ass after the votes were supposed to have all been counted and it had a dubious chain of custody.

Can someone explain to me exactly what would stop me, a Canadian with a suspended licence, from taking a day trip to Wisconsin, claim I live there illegally, and get a Wisconsin licence (which is valid in all of Canada)?

Do these liberal politicians ever think this shit through?

what is there argument as to how this makes it safer? how the fuck are you supposed to verify that the information they give you is even accurate?

Reminder if you live here you are paying your taxes for them to assist criminals, but dont you dare think about breaking the law paypig

The Union is dead, long live the Union.

Upper midwest is far too left/cucky. It was always """progressive""" and farm/labor union territory, it's slipped right into nu-male SJW/imported "refugees"/outright faggot country now.

Why do they call them undocumented folks? I've noticed a lot of woke faggots arbitrarily calling people "folks" consistently lately

Trips Of Truth

It's entertaining to see how terrified conservatives are of minorities voting.

>makes our roads safer
they should be banned from the road, they drive archaic vehicles from the 1990s that clearly aren't being maintained properly and they speed like it's no one's business. and they overload their vehicles which is distracting to the driver and potential for mass casualties if an accident happens.

White middle class blinders do wonders.

It doesn’t make anyone safer, it’s a fucking retarded idea. Essentially conceding that every single person on the planet is entitled to an American drivers licence because it makes the police’s job less complicated.

It’s straight up treason. If the Founding Fathers could see this shit they’d demand every last Democrat be hung.

>minorities voting.
You mean illegal aliens who have no legal right to be in the country, let alone cast a ballot in a federal election.

Capitalists only care about getting money, in form of taxes or other economy. There's no such thing as a national race in USA.

This is horseshit. I had to have a birth certicate to get my license. I had to get a replacement because the cunt behind the counter didnt like how the guy who signed it used a seal on the wrong side of the paper.
Now any disgusting foreigner can walk in and get one without a us birth certificate? I should renounce citizenship and live like an undocumented lord, sucking up gibs, getting free college and all kinds of shit.

People are never illegal.

>birth certicate
You aren't a native, after all you rent and don't own land. To capitalists you are just a number and there's no difference between you or any illegal renting and paying tax. Start buying USA if you want this to end and stop working for their companies in their big cities. Only local production can save white countries.

American politics are a proxy for race. The only reason you like minorities voting is because they agree with your policies. When they don't you block their immigration, like the cuban wet foot, dry foot policy ended by obama.

>haha fuck you for wanting to keep living normal lives, unbothered by bullshit we're shoving down your throats

Yeah keep pushing that reparations issue too, and floating confiscatory taxes on us regular folks.

This.
I’m leaving this June. They are planning to tax private 401k’s to fund pensions. Fuck that. A lot of people I know say that will be the last straw.

You guys are stupid and let me tell you exactly why you are.
> Illegals are going to drive with or without licences
> Almost all insurance companies wont insure unlicensed drivers
> illegal spics get licenses they get insurance
> if they hit you with no license - you're fucked. Sure they might get a ticket and a car tow for having no license , but if you don't have full coverage you have to pay whatever damages to your car
> If the spic hits you and he has insurance because he has a license AT LEAST your car will be covered

Wait wait wait what

these fuckin people are poking the bear

You allowed them into country because your rich are lazy non-workers, together with all stock brokers. You need little cockroaches to make you meals and clean your room. Now you will make an argument that they should pay tax. It was all planned from start.

no illegal spic is going to apply for a license and even if they're dumb enough to do that they're not going to start paying for car insurance. this is easily the dumbest post I've read today, including the one about "what political views does this 600 lb bitch have with sacks of fat hanging off her body"

Attached: 1440885922865.gif (200x150, 833K)

>surely if we give them id they will comply with our insurance laws

Must be nice being this fucking dumb.

Come on. You know this only applies to brown people.

Attached: illegal legal worker.jpg (696x6843, 813K)

How about you respect federal law and deport the fucking illegals rather than welcome them with licenses? Oh wait they don't respect the laws or care.

Getting pulled over or getting into an accident won't immediately get them detained for being undocumented, since they have a license. They will need insurance to prevent any further problems.

Deporting them costs money, while selling them driving lessons and licenses makes money. Gee whiz i wonder which option USA picks.

This is accurate to about half way down. Affirmative action as most people know it isn't real.

So, we're literally privileging illegals over actual citizens at this point? Fuck deportation, get to digging those mass graves.

Attached: 1551027443247.jpg (300x260, 15K)

Oh, I SEE, it's a way to protect illegals. Now I understand why Democrats want it.

Why is this not treason? Serious question. How is government officials protecting invaders of the US not treason?

Maybe I should "undocumentally move" to Wisconsin.

Attached: 1519384090513.gif (300x300, 892K)

Look up IL 401k tax plan

True, affirmative action really only serves to reduce black graduation rates by 30%, while stripping Asians of the positions they've earned, because of course the left and right never "switched sides", white supremacist progressives like yourself merely lied about being liberal in order to obfuscate your own ugly history.

>myvote.wi.gov/en-us/PhotoIDRequired

>Anyone with a valid Wisconsin driver license or Wisconsin state ID card, or any of the documents listed below, already has the photo ID they need for voting purposes.

What Will The Poll Worker Be Looking At On My Photo ID?
Elector’s Photograph: The photograph must reasonably resemble the elector

Elector’s Name: The elector’s name must conform to the name on their voter registration; conform does not mean that the name must be identical to the name on the voter registration

An Expiration Date: If the ID has an expiration date, it must meet the expiration requirements listed above

So can Governor Evers explain how this doesn't legalize aliens voting?

Again, how is not irrefutable examples of treason?

Fucking piece of shit Evers!!! He's gonna raise our gas taxes now, too. He needs the rope.

Well those people with drivers licenses will vote in 2020 so no, he’s fucked

Theoretically they could, but that would require them to stand up to the media pressure and make a unpopular and correct ruling

You all seem to be overlooking the fact that come 2020, you will need a birth certificate and social security card in order to get a federally compliant ID. This seems more like a hail marry than anything meaningful, because if Trump wins in 2020, these IDs will be invalid. The Dems need someone to win, AND overturn the federally compliant ID program.

Trump is about to get fucked due to demographic replacement. I don’t think any of us can prevent it. Both the GOP and DNC are crumbling.

There's nothing wrong with this, an ID would make them accountable not only for insurance/driving record purposes but for immigration purposes in general. You right wing retards can't see a blessing when it's handed to you.

Sue the state for letting illegals ram your car instead of doing their job and deporting them.

What are you talking about? I literally just copy-pasted from the website on what you need to vote in Wisconsin.

What's federally compliant have to do with anything?

Maybe they should be idk deported?

They'll just extend it again like they've done several times already.

Wow brilliant plan.

Attached: 1506786636491.png (625x423, 74K)

There is nothing wrong with giving completely unchecked people who have entered your country illegal free documentation. Because nothing could wrong security wise there. Even without the insane security threat, the fact these people get to skip the line ahead of millions who got those documents legally. And Americans who have to pay, give private details to be stored on government record to get them. Naw m8 nothing wrong.

Attached: 34764327432784327.jpg (310x310, 18K)

CHECKED

Nope. He lost WI because of this

UNLESS WE FUCKING SPEAK UP

It’s about voting you idiot.

When the come in to get their licenses a trap door opens to a Goonies type water slide where they end up getting launched out into a lagoon in the jungle at Laguna Madre State Park in Mexico.

What a retarded comment.

This. It’s worse because people think trump will do something

We can't be the only people who are against this
WHAT THE FUCK CAN WE DO?!

Do these people really vote? Niggers are too worried about selling drugs and shooting each other. Hispanics are too busy reproducing like rabbits. Poos are too busy being scared of toilet witches. I know some of them probably vote, but voting is something responsible people do, and minorities tend to be irresponsible.

You're probably talking about the dixiecrats and how they were expelled from the democratic party. The entire country flipped when the racists switched to republican. Texas sued to democrat, just like the rest of the south.

Seriously, just google "dixiecrat"

>Dix·ie·crat
>Dictionary result for Dixiecrat
>/ˈdiksēˌkrat/
>nouninformal•US
>plural noun: Dixiecrats

>any of the Southern Democrats who seceded from the party in 1948 in opposition to its policy of extending civil rights.

You wish

What about Palestinians trying to get into Israel?

when they get caught, deport them.
it's that simple.
they will quickly stop driving without license

An ID is required, and come 2020 you will need your birth certificate and social security card to obtain an ID; this is the result of the new REAL ID federal compliance, which is on track for 2020.

bro, voting is not going to save you.
quit being a coward.

They left the split Democrats to join the split Republicans? Zero fucking sense.

funny, its cheaper just to shoot criminals that enter your home, not buy insurance to protect you from them.
you people are literally insane.

What do you propose, assface?

>USA
the fuck does that acronym even mean anymore

Man, you'd be an idiot to sign up for that shit. No telling what the next guy is going to do with that info.

>minorities voting.
This isn't about minorities. This is about foreign nationals coming into our country, and casting votes. This is about border jumpers sitting on our school boards. This is war.

You fucking kikes just don’t get it.

Eternal Jew is right again, very based.

The thing about the court is that it does not depend on media or public opinion

CO as well

This is not true. "An ID" doesn't mean anything.
voteriders.org/what-is-voter-id/how-does-real-id-relate-to-voter-id/

>You do not need a REAL ID to vote.