YANG GANG IN THE HOUSE

YANG GANG IN THE HOUSE

Attached: Yang 2020.jpg (1142x409, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndrewYangVFA/status/1101295190667595776
yang2020.com/blog/ubi_faqs/pay-universal-basic-income/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This chink literally argues that the money needed to fund UBI will be earned from people spending their UBI.

shut up bitch

What is with the incessant shilling for this fucking chink?
I don't even know who or what he's about, just that fags of all shapes and colors are shitting themselves over him.

twitter.com/AndrewYangVFA/status/1101295190667595776

he's going to pay for it with a vaule added tax that would harness the gains of new technologies. he talks about it in the link i provided.

no cares nigger
i just want NEETbux i hope this shit crashes down
fuck you cuck

Yes a VAT is a part of his plan. As far as I know he still haven't explained how a VAT would harness gains from tech. A traditional VAT is in the end a tax that is paid by consumers.
But he also counts on the UBI to be paying partly for itself by point 3 below
yang2020.com/blog/ubi_faqs/pay-universal-basic-income/

The means to pay for a Universal Basic Income will come from 4 sources:

>1. Current spending. We currently spend between $500 and $600 billion a year on welfare programs, food stamps, disability and the like. This reduces the cost of Universal Basic Income because people already receiving benefits would have a choice but would be ineligible to receive the full $1,000 in addition to current benefits.

>2. A VAT. Our economy is now incredibly vast at $19 trillion, up $4 trillion in the last 10 years alone. A VAT at half the European level would generate $800 billion in new revenue. A VAT will become more and more important as technology improves because you cannot collect income tax from robots or software.

>3. New revenue. Putting money into the hands of American consumers would grow the economy. The Roosevelt Institute projected that the economy would grow by approximately $2.5 trillion and create 4.6 million new jobs. This would generate approximately $500 – 600 billion in new revenue from economic growth and activity.

>4. We currently spend over one trillion dollars on health care, incarceration, homelessness services and the like. We would save $100 – 200 billion as people would take better care of themselves and avoid the emergency room, jail, and the street and would generally be more functional. Universal Basic Income would pay for itself by helping people avoid our institutions, which is when our costs shoot up. Some studies have shown that $1 to a poor parent will result in as much as $7 in cost-savings and economic growth.

Attached: thiskillstheyang.png (1304x2172, 766K)

DONATE DONATE DONATE! GET HIM ON THE DEBATE STAGE!

Any shilling arguments for him besides "I want neetbux" yet?

Jow Forums votes for accelerationism
yang will piss off whites so he is an accelerationist candidate

Gimme NEET bux. I said NEET bux OH. I don't want to wagie please give me scratch bro. Dabbing with yang gang, this is how it goes. I don't want to wagie give me scratch yang bro.

Attached: birdsplosion.gif (400x259, 2M)

That's it!
I was a just a Yangapede just like the rest of you, but I can no longer ignore the reality of the situation. If he desires to accelerate the apocalypse then it's my duty to stand up to him and vote for a candidate that truly represent what we 4channelers believe in.

#Bitten2020

Attached: 1487380433552.jpg (640x480, 42K)

based as fuck

Attached: basettenfeld.jpg (640x480, 60K)

He's the leader we need in dark times such as these.

Attached: kill them both.jpg (635x1440, 121K)

To splinter Jow Forums and shit it up. Just the next layer of shilling. It will be this, AOC, they’re feeling out other ones and probably surges of Boyknee Sandahs threads daily.

just like the trump threads in 2016

Yang cares about White people. Vote Yang.

no he doesnt
at least be honest and say your voting for him for accelerationism
dont be some deluded boomer

Yang does nog speak out against the jews, Bittenfeld does.

#Bitten2020

Attached: Bittenfeld+is+the+fucking+best+admiral+no+contest+_ff96283c7e6c318a57995bd8fc56a5cf.jpg (640x1440, 212K)

He actually mentions white people in his tweets. I was just reading his twitter. This man is a way better choice than Trump at this point.

If he makes it I'm voting for him. And if you are wise you will too.

Don't let this be another Ron Paul. Don't keep Zionists in power.

i dont vote because its a sham
saying yang is pro white is disingenuous
you can take a look at his immigration stances which is not pro white at all
i think hes a decent accelerationist candidate though, i think id rather have a non white women though

Acceleration is pro-white.

kek
i mean that truly is the optimistic way of looking at accelerationism
and you said yang is pro white, not that accelerationism is pro white
just because yang would accelerate things doesnt inherently make him pro white
now if he came out and said he was an accelerationist and shit thats different but he has not

Well to me it does. I can't explain all the details because the future could hold anything. But I do know one thing, whether this man gets elected or not we are going to be heading down the same path.

>whether this man gets elected or not we are going to be heading down the same path
i agree, but thinking anyone who gets (s)elected is not part of ZOG is silly
yang could help whites wake up but id say hes still a puppet