How will he be remembered 10 years from now?

How will he be remembered 10 years from now?

Attached: main-qimg-ddab0a7e81e48d13ea7f2c9ec7c1b46e.jpg (602x752, 135K)

>"Remember that dude who died in a propane explosion? What was his name?"

Attached: RTL.jpg (633x758, 157K)

he black

As a more effective President than Trump.

Before the Alphabets come at me, I misread the questions as "How will YOU be remembered in ten years?"

I was talking about me, not the original topic.

Despite all the hatred around the CGI I really think he has the ability to portray Genie up to if not above Robbin Wiliams.

Yaaah

I barely remember him now. Did he close Guantanamo? Did he help people with mortgage problems or did he bail out the banks?

Attached: Obama1.jpg (475x270, 62K)

Trump has being more effective at destroying white culture you anti-semitic kike

Attached: 1548647128853.png (499x513, 283K)

Israel's bitch #48

A nigger.

Who's this nigger?

He's going to be loved because tv movies books and academia have made it so

You having a little autistic moment bud?

Yeah, see:

The first, and last, nigger president.

>Spinning_thinking_emoji.gif

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 86K)

Who?

I wasn’t a huge fan of Bad Boys II but the original was ok.

already forgot his name. literally did nothing

As a fairly charismatic man who sometimes had a tendency to drone on for a while.

The greatest president in US history..cause he's "black".

Best President since HW. Up to you to decide if Obama was that good or we've had shit leaders since the 80s

Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump have pursued the exact same foreign policy. To me, they are essentially all the same Presidency.

sellout who ruined libya and almost ruined syria

Despite claiming to have a scandal-free, "most transparent administration in history", he will be remembered as a lifelong CIA asset, never legally eligible to be President, who won the Nobel peace prize while murdering thousands of civilians with drones. He will be remembered for illegally spying on journalists and conservative groups, laundering a Billion USD through Iran (not all that money got off the plane in Iran). Mostly, he will be remembered for colluding with the British government to frame Donald Trump with knowing false disinformation in order to obtain a FISA warrant to cover the fact that he was already illegally spying on the Trump and Ted Cruz Campaigns and worked behind the scenes with media outlets to launder this flare information in order to appear credible. Oh yeah.... he also disavowed knowing about Hillary's illegal use of an unsecured personal email server to send classified material as she was sending these emails to his personal email account.

Which is why Trump is arming middle Eastern rebels and slapping sanctions on the dprk

Attached: 7233722D-0E1F-4C99-A729-352F8EEBE3DC.png (521x434, 120K)

Perhaps the last five presidents including Trump should be remembered as technocratics; same advisors, same wars, same officials, same results-financial globalism, demographic dispossession and loss of culture. He is one and the same as all the rest. Perhaps presidents are impotent figureheads.

Just another victim of this guy probz...

Attached: Ed-Buck.png (254x315, 158K)

Some nigger in a suit whos baby son called trevyin got shot so he went on TV and made all the blacks go out burning, lootin and raping. White people were angry at this so elected some orange dude as revenge. The end.

Who?