HAPPENING HAPPENING DEMOCRATIC LEADERS TO CENSURE REP OMAR

>The resolution, which is still being finalized, comes after a backlash from Jewish lawmakers who accused Omar of anti-Semitism for referring to pro-Israel advocates’ “allegiance to a foreign country.”

SHE'S GOT THEM ON THE ROPES

Attached: omar.png (994x558, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/civil-war-rep-ilhan-omar-calls-overthrow-of-dictator-trump-inevitable/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtube.com/watch?v=8vAvwyLG3R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Jew fears Ilhan Omar

Attached: 1529265563378.jpg (1760x1353, 445K)

History will repeat itself.

Attached: history.png (640x567, 274K)

Wow. Based. A BILL censuring someone for literally questioning lobbyists. I love America! MIGA!

Remember everyone, with Jews you lose, no matter what Party you belong to.

add Guatemala to the list

what?

The Jews are the ones controlling her, dummy. They purposely give her a platform and make a big deal out of her words to create the theatrics that you are falling for.

Attached: jewingWho.png (212x238, 12K)

its sad when only leafs are aware of the jew's tricks

the more Omar pushes, the more people love Israel and want to go to war with muslims

this place is a circlejerk, you need to speak with normies more often and you'll see what i mean

Oh no! The jews and the pedo nigger religion!
I hate white Christians now!
White shariah faggot pedophilia religion now so based!

And how exactly does theatrics exposing jews on a mainstream stage help jews genius?

When she called for the "overthrow" of a duly elected POTUS, congress did nothing. Blatant treason against the US and nothing.
But dare call out Israel, and hell to pay...

so obvious kike

And Poland in March 1968

Exactly.

Attached: 1538267642972.jpg (825x793, 128K)

>reddit spacing
>memeflag
>the more Omar pushes, the more people love Israel and want to go to war with muslims
No, that's not how it works kike. The more Omar states the basic facts about the Jewish lobby, the more that the kikes reveal themselves which will then provoke a response towards the Jews.

Attached: deus gevalt.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-141349_Chrome.jpg (1427x1364, 497K)

Jews got kicked out of Guatemala a few years ago. Like how new are you?

When did she do that?

Guatemala expelled their Jewish population quite recently if i remember correctly.

Attached: gtj.jpg (189x267, 11K)

Who do you think is driving and controlling the narrative of this? Jews love to create hate against themselves, where have you been? This drama isn't going to wake people up to the JQ. The only thing that will come of this is more people will sympathize with the Jews, exactly what they want. Omar is actually a Zionist.

The jews are really trying to expose themselves jesus christ

they don't care if it does, nobody's gonna do anything about it

Attached: 1549513732490.jpg (278x387, 26K)

Can we send them to africa this time?

Islamokikes be kiking

Fuck off. This nigger muslim is a 5th column no different than jews.
She is democrat, pro open borders, pro pedophilia, pro raping kids, pro transgender lgbt globohomo.

You faggot muslims keep pushing her only makes me lump you in with the kikes even more.

Jews use anti seitism to crybully themselves into power.
It's like nigs znd racism

Must be that everyone is anti-Semitic
Can't possibly be the Jews fault

>muh kikes

You are the kikes pedophile.

CAIR paying you for this?

Ya but I can't support a brown person. I'm alt right.

Just asking for clarification purposes, but can you pass a resolution denying someones first amendment rights?

I have 5.56 reasons to hate Islam, kike shill.

Get out of my country.

bumpty bump

B-bu-but the brown people are gonna become Zionists because of this! It was their plan all along!

Im 100% for passing an Amendment evicting every islamokike form the West.

Pic related

Attached: 1550690806504.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

kek

>IA+
What? I can't keep up with this shit

ALL JEWS GET THE GAS HITLER TOLD ME SO

Censure is literally nothing, it's a public condemnation, when impeachments start let us know.

Attached: 22466a6b59a83cae2bba9fffd39fff3e06748a3906b917083271c8ff0b9b858b.jpg (406x550, 32K)

She's the female version of David Duke.

>the more the muzzie does this, the more people love Israel
Boomers only.
Only boomers worship Israel. They are supreme cucks.

For anyone who isn't a boomer or jew or Zionist, this shit is getting old and people are waking up

"I can't support a brown person" That's fine. Noone is asking you too.
"Im alright" Make sure the check clears before you touch mrs southerland

>Jow Forums unironically voted in Israel as president

But i guess it's worth it to trigger dah libz. We all know Isreal is fully committed to halting white genocide in America.

Attached: m.jpg (1080x1076, 390K)

>No, that's not how it works kike. The more Omar states the basic facts about the Jewish lobby, the more that the kikes reveal themselves which will then provoke a response towards the Jews.
You are delusional and don't realize you are being played. The only thing they are provoking is sympathy for themselves.

that's great, it increases the division in the dem ranks. See Corbyn.

With you, nice trips, but I thinking of the slippery slope. More censorship laws and shit.

>when the exact opposite is happening
The only ppl defending jews at this point are jews and those in their pocket

Shes a Nationalist? Shes pro 2A? Stop talking, retard.

Attached: 1550417289334.png (1080x1152, 1.93M)

>if you call out the Jews, they win!
Ok memeflag

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO TO WASHINGTON D.C.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A NEW OCCUPY DC THAT NEVER ENDS.

I'M SO FUCKING DONE LIVING IN THIS JEW OWNED COUNTRY.

IT'S TIME.

This is going to be the destruction of the Democratic Party. They can't risk throwing their most popular and outspoken progressives under the bus without severe backlash. I expect most of the progressive caucus to side with Ilhan when the resolution is presented.

Did you really need to answer twice to one post? Damn you guys are desperate

Attached: 1549847429061.jpg (643x681, 174K)

The exact opposite isn't happening. If you believe that, you are spending too much time on Jow Forums that its become your echo chamber.

The majority of the population doesn't read past the headline, and the information they get is that Jews are being bullied and Omar is bad antisemite. Not everybody is privy to the details like everyone on Jow Forums is. What goes on here doesn't reflect the real world.

This anti-sem legislation is going to fall flat on it's fucking face.
And it will be glorious!!!
They have no idea the Pandora's box they opened in it's passage.

Attached: coked-quail-300x276.png (600x552, 283K)

I got this off google, but if memory serves me right they have been expelled a lot more times than shown in the picture, something like 300 or more times.

Also you don't treat a virus or disease by letting it spread elsewhere, then comeback everytime stronger than before with new learned behavior and resistance. You do it once and properly, sadly a lot of people of past ages didnt seem to have known of this.

He's not wrong, kikes have been using mudkin as an oppressive cover for 100s of years. Having one in congress calling them out screams set-up.

Kek. Go turban lady, teach those jew cocksuckers a lession in reality.

Especially considering the majority of Jews are in her own party. Its all a show, and Omar is doing their bidding.

>the Muslim loving Left who cry Islamophobia at any criticism of sand niggers & regular niggers who blindly support their own are taking the side of jews against the bulb head nigger.
I'm having a really hard time believing this narrative your pushing.

They're both spergs though.

Better question is finding a time when they haven't been calling for him to be overthrown.

Lay on the horn and hit the accelerator! Honk honk!

Attached: Jungle Kikes.png (825x793, 541K)

NO dickhead David Duke is a zionist...like her. Fuckin wake up!

So they can push for a law to silence regular citizens from doing this. This is what they do, it's called control op, whether she is aware of it or not. I'm glad this is public but it's only going to backfire for us, they will pass a official law now making it a crime to speak out against them.

her policies are literaly jewish policies. open borders lgbt+++ welfare monkey. Stop shilling already it isn't working

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/civil-war-rep-ilhan-omar-calls-overthrow-of-dictator-trump-inevitable/

>the Muslim loving Left
You mean the Jewish left?

Attached: 1549908936381.jpg (1036x1132, 281K)

I meant her specifically. The irl liberals I know will be annoyed by that fact but also demand the source.

Attached: 1550704907159.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Oh, you are on my side, oops. I thought you were the other leaf.

Soon candidates will get elected on anti-Semitic platforms. Then what? Their failure to silence Omar will embolden others. But this is all part of the same ongoing trend, basically it's just a matter of time at this point before the ovens are fired up.

Attached: apollo.jpg (366x488, 43K)

We need whites calling out kike subversion, if anything she's a great way to introduce the topic but her clamoring is having the opposite effect. Subtlety sways people better, then they can be allowed to think they weren't swayed but rather came to conclusions on their own. People have a harder time destroying their own ideas than those of others.

>Fuck off. This nigger muslim is a 5th column no different than jews.
Shut the fuck up kike. Even if that was the case, logically you would let the one Muslim 5th column take down the thousand Jewish 5th columns. But you're a kike shill so you wouldn't actually want to see that happen.
>You faggot muslims keep pushing her only makes me lump you in with the kikes even more.
Stop projecting kike.

>The only thing they are provoking is sympathy for themselves.
No, this is how the Jews get fucked at the end.

Attached: JIDF 12.png (980x1346, 366K)

This persecution of one of the few Muslims in Congress is nothing but pure, unadulterated Islamophobia.

#IStandWithIlhanOmar

Attached: IlhanOmar.png (826x551, 486K)

Nah you assume every1's a retard
This is great stuff
Jews have backed theirself into a corner
Only distractions from here on out can help them but people are aware. I was aware of jewish tricks since i was a kid. Nobody likes jews.

Look how they're pushing for censorship, u think people aren't waking up?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0

youtube.com/watch?v=8vAvwyLG3R4

Oh stfu, this cunt should resign from office.

See: you gullible retard.
The worst types of posters are the ones who claim to be woke about the Jews while falling for Jewish tricks.

Gassening wen swede

Attached: oyvey.gif (550x428, 144K)

That's what the Democratic politicians should say.

But we want the Democratic voters to think something else.

Drive a wedge between the Democratic politicians and voters.

No it won't, I don't think you quite grasp the effect that years of propoganda combined with religious fervor has on peoples perceptions.

lmao im sure that will ever happen.

kikes>somalis

how can Jow Forums be against jews while at the same time hoping for Omar to fall due to her criticism of jews?

shits retarded, y'all a bunch of stupid niggers

>the jews who came out of the woodwork to attack bulb head are actually glad bulb head pointed out the existence of AIPAC
>nuance doesn't exist

also might want to look up the laws just passed by trump. you can not protest jews at all anymore or you go to jail.

The establishment Democratic politicians are going to push against Ilhan Omar no matter what.

We should build a movement supporting her to get the Democratic voters to rally against her and oppose the Democrats in Congress.

#IStandWithIlhan

Attached: IlhanOmar.jpg (1365x2048, 746K)

Last time I checked I'm a registered Democrat, Jew who voted for Trump...

Somali>ZOG
That's what's happening. Now support this stupid cunt if you know what's good for ya.

JEWs own united states.
It's just a question of time until she is forced to leave the congress BY FORCE!

>implying the Jews are powerless over bulb head and have to use the media to "get her"
>implying the Jews cant get her to tow the line behind the scenes
>implying they arent taking advantage of the situation as they always do
>implying they arent purposely adding fuel to the flames
>implying bulb head isnt being used as a tool by the jew like muslims usually are used
Call me when Omar calls out the Jews in her own party.

You will get some Democrats who will oppose her, and some who support her. That is how you know a wedge issue which operates to divide the party and set one part of it against the other.

Ilhan Omar appeals to the millennials and the same people who like Ocrazio, because she's the young crop of Democrats in the House. We should work to set them against the establishment Democrats.

We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest.

If Israel gets exposed prepare for WW3.

Attached: matrix-code-animation-gif-free-animated-background-716.gif (800x600, 1.34M)

She's kinda cute. Would lick her ass.

>Uplift the lgbt community
>Over the edge of skyscrapers
Kek wtf I love islam now

The thing is that the Jew hides in the shadow. The Muslim is in public and adored. You are mistaking love for Democrats as love for Jews. There is no love for the Jew, if the Jew is in the shadow.

Fucking retard.

She apologized already, she'll do it again, especially when her own party is going after her.

samson option the planet will be gone