Why are democrats increasingly attacking the concept of a credit score? If are a nigger that doesn’t pay your bills...

Why are democrats increasingly attacking the concept of a credit score? If are a nigger that doesn’t pay your bills, companies have a right to know before they take a risk on you.

Attached: 5A0E0407-EE73-44A4-AB24-B51433CF84D6.jpg (1242x1506, 720K)

DAILY REMINDER

McWilliams notes that Fed chairman Ben Bernanke's "cash for trash" QE scheme drove up asset prices and bailed out the baby boomers. The cost of course, was pricing millennials out of the housing market.

Unorthodox policy penalizes the asset poor.

What assets do millennials have? Hardly any. Instead they are saddled with mountains of student debt which, thanks to president George W. Bush, could no longer be discharged in bankruptcy.

The Bankruptcy Reform Act of 2005 would have better been called the Debt Slave Act of 2005.

Then, when the Great Financial Crisis hit, the Fed came along bailed out the banks, bailed out the bondholders, bailed out Fannie Mae, and bailed out the asset holders in general, leaving millennials mired in debt unable to afford a house.

They know who their voter base is

AOC strikes me as someone with a sub-620 credit score. Big salary or not.

The trick is not to be a poor person.
That's the trick.
Retire young, own your own finances and don't be a bitch thinking a politician will save you or the economy.

The reason for fast declining birthrates since 2007 in the US and among most nations globally seems to be the current ZIRP and low interest rates and Quantitative Easing programs which have the effect of inflating asset prices. The majority of assets are held by large institutions and post-child-bearing age populations. The flow through of these policies are asset prices rising significantly faster than incomes. For example, non-discretionary items like homes, rent, education, healthcare, insurance, childcare, etc. are skyrocketing versus wages.

For young adults, this means a far greater reliance on debt to educate themselves and a far greater portion of their subsequent income to service that debt. Greater reliance for young adults on debt to purchase a home or a greater portion of their income to pay their rent, provide healthcare, insure themselves, or provide childcare (as both parents are more typically working full time). The net result of these federal government and central bank policies to boost the stock market, home prices, and collapse interest paid on savings are collapsing birthrates and collapsing total births. This is diminishing present and future demand and quality of life for the young, poor, primarily non-white in perhaps the greatest transfer of wealth mankind has seen.

This is creating an economic doom loop whereas fast rising asset valuations push up the costs of living far faster than wage growth, pushing birthrates (and present and future demand) lower. The lower birthrates fall, the greater the reliance on asset boosting policies, and the majority of young, poor, and minorities with little or no assets are most harmed...wash, rinse, and repeat.

Why do Republicans hate privacy?

boomers got saved by politicians. I wouldn't mind seeing all their shit get ruined or taken

Joe borrows 1k from me. Sam asks if Joe borrowed 1k from me and I say to Sam yes, he did. Crime?

You have no right to hide the fact that you don’t pay your bills nigger

Im trying to get my score to zero. I don't want a Jewish good goy point system. Can't lose if you don't play their game.

Nothing wrong with what she is doing.
It would simply work like this.
Go to get loan, give consent for the credit bureau to divulge your data to that loan provider.
Otherwise, it will keep your data private until YOU give consent, which you will have to do in order to get anything on credit.
Probably the only and most sensible thing she has done.

This.

The winners and losers are chosen.

Look at the “retail apocolypse” that is being orchestrated by private equity right now.

These macro economic policy are preplanned and choreopraphed picking winners and choosing losers with no input or knowledge from the masses.

Millinials were chosen to be a lost generation just like Americans were chosen to be replaced by Browns.

You killed the thread a little too on the nose

The credit score is just another mark of the beast, like China's social credit system, but we've had ours for decades.
Don't play into their hands more than is necessary to exist.

>Go to get loan, give consent for the credit bureau to divulge your data to that loan provider.
>Otherwise, it will keep your data private until YOU give consent, which you will have to do in order to get anything on credit.
So how is that different from now?

But the kikes in power do? Drink bleach.

> hurr durr
Can’t buy a house or open a business either.

It's just the financial equivalent of how and why they react to celebrity nude leaks, "slut shaming" etc in the way that they do, and it's also the same reason that "stereotypes" occupy such an important position in their dogma. The core idea, which is central to modern Leftist thought, can be thought of as a kind of "universal copyright", whereby people own everything that others think about them or their property.

If I were to hear a song, record it, and redistribute it, should I be in violation of the law?
If I were to hear a song, record it, and keep only for personal use, should I be in violation of the law?
If I were to hear a song, not record it, but "play it back in my head", should I be in violation of the law?

Continue this reasoning to it's ultimate conclusion answering "yes" at every step, and a surprisingly large proportion of the Left's beliefs being to emerge as natural consequences of this single starting point.

If someone owns their image, then they own what you think about them. If someone owns what you think about them, then you have no right to criticise them, as that would be theft. In light of this, I think it's no coincidence that the industries which have been most instrumental to the rise of the Left: film, television, pop-music, journalism, etc, are all industries which depend on copyright law to be economically viable.

Attached: copyright.png (225x225, 6K)

The sooner these idiots facilitate another nigger-driven debt bubble to collapse the housing market, the sooner I'll be able to buy a house in this god forsaken urban hellscape.

This time it's coming from a fresh new face and a strong wahmen.

Curtailing access to credit scores will just hurt the poor and middle class is the funny thing. They'll be worse credit risks. Rich people will get financing regardless. People with money socked away and high cash flow dont need credit scores to prove they're a good credit risk.

Idiotic corporations who can't protect the data they collect is how it is different.

>Why are democrats increasingly attacking the concept of a credit score? If are a nigger that doesn’t pay your bills, companies have a right to know before they take a risk on you.
Nigger you're the only fucking nigger here, you don't need the kind of credit score system US has to have a debt delinquency register

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

Keeping people from access to cheap capital is what keeps the rich rich.
Its not hard to make money. Fuck just buy a S and P fund on margin.
Getting a home loan almost always is enough to make people wealthier.

Truth is its not enough to “be wealthy” but you must also keep people poor.

Some of these people will never be rich, but some you must repress.

This, we need a major housing market crash to correct housing prices. Too many boomers are treating their property like bitcoin and relying on getting a 1000% ROI when they sell their house, which is fucking over younger generations and delaying them from starting families. They're also going full-NIMBY to make it difficult/more expensive to build new housing and prevent higher density housing from being built since that would negatively affect their property values.

Credit score is literally a good goyim score, absolutely pathetic that Jow Forums takes pride in being the BEST goyim

we are already in the largest debt bubble dumbass

Credit scores are a scam. I normally hate Dems but this time I agree with them somewhat. Without Jewish money lending with interests there would be no need for credit scores because everyone would pay for their shit with cash again.

>the sooner I'll be able to buy a house in this god forsaken urban hellscape.
If you can’t alresdy buy a house you never will. Tech workers are waiting in the wings with basically unlimited funds

Millennials might've been chosen to be the lost generation but I say give it 15-20 years and it's going to be millennials that spark off another world conflict or economic collapse due to being fed up with all the shit we have to put up with and being force fed lies upon lies from an early age.

AOC has a 450 credit score and two evictions. Of course she doesn’t like financial accountability. She’s a bad credit risk.

People on welfare literally have credit scores higher than 450.

This is why she’s such a commie. She wants to take your money and give it to the state, aka herself.

Attached: A3E53B8F-F111-4B67-93D7-F842D6C34CA5.jpg (236x236, 17K)

Yeah, just as soon as they stop being lazy, uneducated and move out of their parents basement. Gen Z will eat them alive.

>wtf I love corporations harvesting and selling my personal data now!!!
Bootlicking faggots get the rope too

Maybe the younger millennials are lazy but those of us born in the 80's are already getting tired of the current system.

Jokes on me. I'm a tech worker with a 6 figure salary and can barely afford a fucking 1bdr condo. For now I will remain a renter.

I want usury peddlers to be fucked over. Forced lending to negroes otherwise youre racist.

Credit scores are merely rumor-mongering that only has strength because of the size of the organizations behind them. I have no problem with the sale of information, but opportunities pass by when the people who are trying to find out whether you are trustworthy are given possibly inaccurate information, and it has always been inaccurate because the common citizenry is not the consumer, it is the product. There is very little the working man can do to fight this when it goes wrong, because, ultimately, it is not up to the working man, it is up to whoever gets the working man's credit report to find out whether he is trustworthy, and it seems that the people who do this seem very satisfied with keeping these relationships as impersonal as possible, as they have yet to change. In other words, this job is a starting position at $30k a year, and you need five years experience in a related field. We won't train you. Credit check mandatory.
Out of curiosity, I actually checked my own credit and background about a month ago. My credit is okay, but apparently, I'm married, I have three kids, and I live in a house worth only $200 while making almost 300 grand a year. That information is ludicrously inaccurate, and I've already tried to get it corrected, to no avail. I have no intention of changing my current situation, but if I did want to, say, move to a different home, I would probably be judged by incorrect info, and possibly denied, based on it, unless I could pay the whole thing down in one fell swoop and bypass mortgages or loans altogether.
Fuck banks, fuck usury, and fuck the Jews in the government.

Attached: 1352530276279.jpg (416x371, 42K)

Hey, low credit score blackanon here (460 ish). I'm also homeless

....I'm also an RN, and this OP struck a cord with me.

I was put out on the street by a police officer, with a restraining order from my wife. We had talked earlier that week and she told me she "did not want a black baby". she said she " wanted a pink baby".

Its a very long and complicated story, but I have about $12,000 in deferred interest to pay before april. until then I cant even get a car.

I make $46/hour, raised in a city with no black people who were always and still are kind to me. I did not think this was possible.

Family banks

Can someone post the AOC face on trump’s head photo please? I need it for masturbatory purposes

This is what will get Bernie elected, a whole generation of young people saddled by shit non-dischargable debt that their idiot parents convinced them was necessary.

Attached: getting caught.jpg (1411x1080, 45K)

And imagine everyone in the Bay area who’s isn’t a techie like you

Predatory capitalist utilize the “credit score” as a means of opression.

“Providian” pioneered this market. By extending credit then using illegal practices they could take advantage of the marginalized consumer.

Think of it like “rent to own” they fuck you, then fuck your credit score to pad their books.

This costs them nothing as they can immediatly tack on “late fees” “overage fees” “transfer fees”

All the sudden their shitty 24.99% interest rate (right under illegal usuery) is turned into a 2500% interest rates with the additional fees.

Its a scam. And where are the regulators!?!?! LMFAO

This isnt unique. Exercise memberships that dont ever cancel, businesses that just charge you money, bait and switch business tactics, artificial monopolies, legalized extortion, etc.

Until corporations recieve a “credit score” the thing is a scam.

You can send to data collection by taking a loan out

Do you think she knows that the creditors also own that data?

Didn't they do the same with Bill Clinton in a way, then banks started offering homes to people that couldn't afford them, then the housing collapse happened?

If you need "credit" to get either. You don't deserve it. Many very successful and well off people have a zero score.
"90 days same as cash!"
Know what's better? Cash.

If my job wasnt so fucking effortless I would have gotten out of this nog/sodomite infested shithole a long time ago. The whole bay needs baptism in fire. If I survive the big quake maybe then I'll be able to get some property. The problem has been chinks buying up everything with cash over the last 10 years. My landlord sold our property and during the process maybe 15 different chinks with interpreters came through the house.

>makes 46 dollars an hour
>cant buy a car

Nice larp

Probably because the company she is interrogating was responsible for losing millions of social security numbers that no consumer consented to them receiving. Why did Equifax need to know my SSN?

if AOC un-memoryholes how the fucking criminal jews at Equifax leaked out vast troves of citizen's very sensitive data I would love gommunism

Oy vey! Protect your credit score goyim! How else will you get (((loans)))? Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Attached: 97A8CDE1-96F4-4B98-9868-210811747CB2.jpg (480x480, 42K)

God I get calls from scammers since the Equifax leak. They have my name, address, phone number and SS# and tell me they are a mediation company trying to collect a debt (that I settled 10 years ago), and that they are going to serve me within 48 hours if I do not pay off the debt. I had to put a freeze on my credit to prevent these fucking shitheads from opening up accounts using my details.

I just want to go back to the 10/15 day forgiveness period that was put in place with Obama. After he did that all the companies found new ways sto nickle and dime us with fees. But now it is back to as soon you are one day late BOOM late fee. Except now all previous new fees are still in place. Yay

>Truth is its not enough to “be wealthy” but you must also keep people poor.

Elaborate? I'd rather be a rich person in America than a rich person in Zimbabwe surrounded by famished peasants and shanty shacks. Not sure the reason I'd want to keep surrounding people down just for kicks.

I agree. Credit score is one of the best ways to tell if someone is reputable with paying for shit

FUCK a credit score you nigger

very interesting user. I've been stuck on copyright for a while... it's very anti-innovation anti-competitive shiet but I'm also attached to the idea that a person who creates something should have the right to earn from it.

idk. its a tough question

I'm sorry the truth isnt predicated on being able to convince everyone.

I actually have her on tape saying it, and she's still convinced everyone i am the devil because i just done have the drive to walk around convincing everyone im not a piece of shit all day.

im going to work now.

my boss is there till 3 if u would like to talk about the war on drugs and other ways whites are destroying black communities.

If your score is under 700 you are a NIGGER

Put the jew dick in your hero's ass? Is that what you meant to say, punk ass faggot?

Attached: TRJ.jpg (961x641, 64K)

Credit is usury.

Attached: 1551462611031.jpg (908x743, 115K)

I own 4 houses, a commercial building, and haven’t made a late payment in 20 years. But I applied for a few different 0% credit cards and now my score is sub-700. It’s a (((scam))).

After 2026, self-sustaining retirement, save for a few who have multiple billions to spare, will not exists. Going back to the days of the extended family living in the same small household together to squeak out an existence. Rationed medicine, resources artificially inflated, high taxes, low take home pay, and a strong degree of force exerted by some type of centralized government.

Should be fun watching all that misery.

Can we deny tax breaks or put higher taxes on companies that have a low BBB rating?

You are a cuckslave if you think it’s ok to pay a gorillion dollars in interest just because you cannot outright buy a house and you have to get a mortgage instead

Attached: 703DA541-A199-4C60-B41C-B9081FADD9B6.png (1384x1364, 181K)

things will just go back to being manually underwritten if they decide not to use credit, proving income with paycheck stubs, copies of any monthly bills you've been paying, etc etc,