What's Jow Forums opinion on the lawyer profession?

And why it looks like everyone here hate lawyers?

Attached: Suit2.jpg (850x1202, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I used to be a lawyer, but it was the most boring thing I've ever done.

There is one attorney that everybody loves.

Attached: prosecutor bum.jpg (721x900, 80K)

Would you mind sharing your experience with a future lawyer?

I'm in law school right now at a top institution. all my classmates are liberal retards with thousands of dollars in debt, destined to a life of corporate servitude.

You mean the paid liar profession?

Only if you do good. But there is no money in doing good. Most lawyers are unscrupulous and use all kinds of kikery to win not caring about right or wrong.

I guess this is a normal scenario everywhere for law school. I was lucky that my parents could afford paying a private uni for me, only 40% here are liberals, 10-20% centrists and the rest is on the right sphere

Lawyers are not meant to do right or wrong. They teach you that in lawyer school. They're paid to do whatever they can to win the game for their client.

It was only studying, but for like 7 years. Some people I've studied with absolutely loved it and ended up being quite happy with doing routine stuff in offices. And pays off quite good if you specialize in stuff like financial law, corporate law etc. But its a real routine and forces you to do the same thing over and over again. The only things I enjoyed studying were constitutional law, international law and roman law.

it's actually an ethical violation to present factual misrepresentations to the court and can get you disbarred. when criminal defendants want to lie their lawyers will often refuse to conduct a direct examination and indirectly signal to the court that the client is bullshitting.

This makes me wonder how are lawyers in other countries? I won't say majority here are good willing ones, but I found some very good lawyers here, in the sense of doing good, but most were +50 years old, wonder if there's a correlation?

A lawyer isn't always an attorney

That would violate client-attorney. That's why it's a field dominated by Jews because they have no sense whatsoever of truth vs. not-truth. So they can just pick and chose which rules they want to argue that they've been following at each turn.

the real truth is that there is no objective right or wrong. for example a criminal being able to pose a vigorous defense that forces the state to prove its burden beyond a reasonable doubt is a good thing

There might be a language translation issue here, but I'll just point out that no lawyer is allowed to participate in our federal government in a position that prohibits holding a foreign title. And yet they all went to law school to become lawyers and they make the worst and most nonsensical and most self-contradictory and even very illegal and seditious laws.

I know that feeling, I love international law, I'm just now touching on constitutional law, and we didn't receive roman law classes. Also, I love the penal law, I think I would excel there, sadly, criminal lawyers don't live much

Thanks for agreeing with me. And it also helps to throw masonic signs to your brotherhood.

it's fine if, on a regular basis, you can handle, depending on what you specialize in:

- pissing contests between businessmen
- criminals and victims of crime
- people getting ripped off because of the small print
- broken families
- stalling, stalling and more stalling for billable hours

i just got out of a class . im a law student and i hate everybody at my classes

it actually doesn't violate attorney client privilege because the ethical rules clearly state you can divulge client info to comply with court orders and to avoid ethical violations.

i know this because I've actually been educated on the subject. you on the other hand are just a run-of-the-mill internet bullshitter spewing his ignorance on a chinese anime forum.

Just like any in other profession, the majority of them are morons and overpaid. The only ones you can really put reliability into work at massive firms and came from a top 10 law school.

Many of them tend to think just because they put in 3 years of work that they know everything there is to know about their area of law (or beyond it.) That's like an English undergrad knowing everything there is to know about X large literary movement.

international law is a meme. if youre interested in international law there is a high likelihood that a law degree is the wrong choice for you. get a masters in international relations instead.

Nick Rekieta?

You know this because you're a professional liar. This is much like the Rockefeller medical industry.

>international law is a meme
You probably couldn't even define the jurisdiction of a court

Just passed the July California state bar. Was sworn in on December 6. AMA

I think all of these except the first would get me in trouble eventually

you're really really dumb.

> why it looks like everyone here hate lawyers?
Because the justice system is very, very Jewish

I also loved the constitutional law, especially with the foreign aspect. Its kinda gives you the sense of studying something fundamental, not picking some tiny insignificant details, trying to memorize them. The criminal law is just fun, especially if you get a nice lecturer. But that's about it, you aren't going to make much money with that and in reality its probably going to be very dangerous unless you just go with a purely academic career.

How big is your nose

Why would I hire you if you didn't agree that you were the best professional liar for my money?

Natalia Poklonskaya.

Attached: 14477337671230.jpg (1477x985, 199K)

Not the profession that's the problem. There are good lawyers and bad ones.
The problem is society.

I'm Persian. Weirdly it's not that big. Since this is pol I will also mention that my family is not muslim or jewish.

Prosecutors put niggers in prison, so they're alright. Defense attorneys are generally cancer though.

Becauae 90% of lawyers=jews

>international law is a meme
Its really not, user. International law is much more complex than you think.

>And why it looks like everyone here hate lawyers?
You should't need them, the system has already fundamentally failed when you can just state your case and have it heard by a human, especially when the written rules are non-binding

Attached: 67_.jpg (890x890, 327K)

i wouldn't take you as a client because you aren't even capable of grasping the obvious truth that a lawyer knows more about the law than you do.

>can just
can't*

i didn't say it wasn't complex. i said it's a meme.

what's the most consequential case ever decided by an international court, and why has nobody ever heard of it?

I'll do it after I ended law school and worked for some years in the area, but in what exactly someone from international relationships can work on? Other than diplomat I guess
How's the relationship between the judges, lawyers, higher-ups, etc? Is it corrupt? Would it drive a Jow Forumsack insane?

In my experience, they often don't. What they do know is how to hire jockeys when they themselves can't remember the right magic invokations.

To assert that any one person can know the law indicates that you are very ignorant. It's not possible because it's case law, whereas the the rule is that ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it. You wouldn't be able to lay out even a small fraction of it out to prove it logically sound. It's not hard to make your hired lawyer mad at you because you know something he doesn't and he thinks that somebody who hasn't gone to his magic school to get his foreign title to be part of his fraternal club could have the temerity to show him how he got it wrong.

Sophistry is degenerate. People pursue the career for prestige, but it's built on a system of deceitful wordplay.

It's a necessary role in the modern world, but I don't 'respect' it as a profession.

the lawyer profession is a symptom of a broken law system.

You do realize that every treaty between states in in fact the manifestation of international law. Every convention, bilateral treaty, international organization, declaration etc.

their first victim is their client

This is very true. Try arguing pro se over even the smallest and most obvious thing in order to try to prove me wrong. It's a rigged system.

>be me
>Police court
>Need to go to a hearing, look at a fine of €500
>Get lawyer
>Brings fine down to €200
>Billed €600 by lawyer

Thanks I guess

#JEWED

Kek

Natalia 'I'm not a pokemon!' Pokemonskaya

nobody cares what you think.

Sauce?

Attached: 8B52E1FC-1DA7-4618-9562-03639D69811A.jpg (620x593, 174K)

Oy vey!

I despise lawyers. Self serving narcissists whose lives are wasted defending corrupt corporations and criminals.

Try using SauceNao

>There might be a language translation issue here
there isn't
lawyers aren't always attorney

An attorney counting sheckels just flew over my house

It’s a profession for jews dominated by Jews. It is rabbinical in its very nature as lawyers pilpul all the time. The days of our founding fathers is long gone. The days of jewish spin has been with us a long time.

That wasn't the point, Mr. Pilpul.

Harvey birdman also sick get

Check if he might have dropped one before he comes back!

>why it looks like everyone here hate lawyers?
90% of disgusting people. Sophism n'shiet.
What is the source ?

Can a non-jew earn good money in this field? Or will the jews drag the non-jews down/out?

See

I am a lawyer in the states.

Attached: 1551698537423.jpg (492x449, 48K)

What are you outside the states?

Attached: natalia ei tiedä.png (351x351, 498K)

Jews even drag fellow Jews down. That's how they operate. If you don't try to drag them down then they regard you as a fool.

You can earn a lot of money. Why do you think most of our politicians are lawyers? It's a club and you make some of the most money if you control the law. What else is there? Control the currency, and even then most of them have a law background so that they can put the other lawyers in their place and be part of the club.

These people, we call "shysters"

Attached: 1227584699870.jpg (302x237, 58K)

I'm considering either law school or OCS in the Army. I'm 24. Which should I pick? I see pros and cons with both

This. Same goes for journalists, public education, and public relations.

not a lawyer, since he wouldnt have license to practice

>public relations
It's called "propaganda," invented by Edward Bernays, nephew of Sigmund Freud.

This is a good introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

Natalia has sister! She is pretty too.

Attached: kaksi nataliaa2.jpg (1080x810, 437K)

lawyers have the sexiest secretaries

Why would you want a license? That's pretty dumb. That's like saying you wouldn't want to get out of the US so that you can practice healing without a doctor's license and being bound to a bunch of Jews who dictate what you can and cannot do in order to serve the industry.

They look like they were whipped until they squated next to fake flowers in the flower boxes to pose to make a Russian wasteland look better. Was Putin behind this?

I agree

Classical law, or common law, is noble in purpose and intent. It is a rock upon which civilization was built.

(((Modern Day Litigation))) is just pilpul wrapped in a bow to obfuscate the laws that Gentiles created. It's a racket - creating deliberately vague laws that can be endlessly debated at $500 an hour. Truly only a (((parasitic))) class of people would consider this a legitimate profession.

>Truly only a (((parasitic))) class of people would consider this a legitimate profession.
You don't understand how the Jewish mind works. They are working hard to benefit their (((community))) by Jewing harder than the other Jews for the good of the Jews.

i went to law school. it was all jews. it was my first experience around them. slowly i began to hate them

i think the professions varies greatly from country to country

here in Mexico, a law degree is one of the easiest degrees to obtain because no math, so all the dumb normalfags study law and usually dont know shit so a huge percentage of lawyers here are unemployed and work as taxicabs or other shit jobs. a law degree is almost liberal arts tier here, no one respects them.

The only lawyers who get to make good money and be important here are the ones who become politicians or work as top goverment employees because they have a influential family who get them the job.

Also i think lawyers are probably the most murdered professionals here since they try to pull the same kikery and scams on clients that lawyers do in the US, except if you pull kike shit here in mexico you get murdered

Family lawfag here. I spend most of my time helping fathers get increased contact with their children and fucking over wealthy foreigners trying to avoid paying their English wives because their continental lawyers have convinced them that English judges will apply foreign law due to their prenuptial agreements. It's pretty cosy. It's far more rewarding than corporate, though we are considered the most reviled of the profession due to misconceptions about divorce.

Attached: 1507938282410.gif (320x240, 500K)

Why do they need contract with their children? Any good lawyer would work to strike down Jewish laws so that the government would have no business between a father and his child.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Were you threatened in a case? Threat in the sense of death threat

read it again. he said "contact" not "contract"

Corporate attorney but I like to do family law pro bono on the side...it’s pretty interesting.

This is not relevant. If you need a lawyer for contact than it's because that lawyer made a contract.

What law governs prenuptial agreements in the UK? Where the agreement was signed or where performance takes place?

>Why do they need contract with their children?

I assume you mean contact. Because the vast majority of private children cases involve a female partner living in the family home with the children, and the man tends to foolishly move out - not realising that it immediately fucks him in terms of his ability to see his own children. At that point the mother will become the de facto primary carer for the children, even if they were never were before. This means it is now a case of F seeking to have his rights regularised through a form of child arrangements order approved by a judge. We don't have a concept of 'custody' here, despite popular misconception. It's just a case of whichever party looks after the kids - usually the female partner - will continue looking after the kids and be immediately favoured.

>If you need a lawyer for contact than it's because that lawyer made a contract.

That isn't how it works. The courts, and by extension lawyers only get involved when two people cannot agree on their own affairs. The court will then be forced to step in and use its discretion to decide what's in the child's best interests. They don't 'make' anything.

Attached: 1545766789628.jpg (540x720, 118K)

Yeah I think I'll listen to the actual lawyer here lol

There is no such thing as "family law." There is only the law. I don't know who would give you the time of day going around selling yourself as somebody who knows "family law." That's just front to back bullshit that has nothing to do with a family beyond the Jewish government trying to insert itself where it doesn't belong.

Or if I'm wrong then tell me what "family law" means.

When a state/society has signs in its courts that says "no dogs or lawyers", that is when you know that it has succeeded.

Both very incorrect. You wouldn't be able to argue the grounds for why any of that is valid. Prove me wrong if you want to.

Lawyers are government puppets

I thought you would give lawyers some love Sven

Attached: 453743687234.jpg (960x960, 66K)

I'm in pre law. I'm going there to crush the jews for their crimes.

>Were you threatened in a case? Threat in the sense of death threat

A few years ago I was acting for the applicant in a financial remedy case and the respondent brought a knife through security. That was the worst I ever experienced, and it was indirect. I think i've been relatively lucky though. I don't have to work in some of the shitter family courts outside of the south-east. Feltham is about the most awful I have to deal with occasionally. At least they've stepped up security there now.

Fun fact, everyone who enters a family court in the UK has to drink from any liquids they carry so as to prove they're not carrying acid. That's how bad it's gotten.

Attached: 1543013142060.jpg (640x426, 21K)