Is the american lawn the biggest jew in America?

Is the american lawn the biggest jew in America?

Attached: SoydZuH.jpg (1080x1615, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_PG6b_9rZJo
emmitsburg.net/gardens/articles/adams/2005/not_going_to_cut_lawn.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also Boomer thread

Attached: 1545545016542.jpg (1322x1080, 216K)

i hate mowing but do enjoy having a yard. So i just bought a zero turn and i have my kids do it to cover their rent.

It's the dumbest waste of arable land possible.
Grow some berry bushes or something. Clovers are another good option, as they are nitrogen fixers, do not grow so tall as to need cutting, are a food source for bees and are a universal symbol of good luck.

a nice lawn shows that you take pride in your property
it is no different than having nice paint on the house, or a driveway that isn't all cracked to shit. it is just another way to express that you are not scum. in most places in this country, hiring a professional lawn service is hardly expensive if you don't want to invest the time, or the money on equipment, or you don't think you'll get a good result

Literally read my mind

Take your whole life to buy property.
Waste 2/3 of it on lawn
Waste 2/3 of your free time cutting lawn
Not growing food/weed/herbs

Once your married, your lawn becomes the most important thing in your life.

Right? It's not like a rhubarb patch needs maintenance.

That sounds incredibly depressing.

>bill heavey
>heavey
>doesn't like yard work
checks out. go eat another whopper faggot. get some sun, bitch.

Cutting grass is very bluepilled and a waste of Oil

I once wrote a “letter to the editor” to my local paper on this very issue. Everyone thought it was a joke.

Got a john deere riding mower and a case of monster. It's gonna be a great weekend, boys.

>Waste 2/3 of your free time cutting lawn
Are you using a pair of scissors?

>Clovers
thanks for posting that..inspires me to move out rural here's a (you)

Grass grows natively here in the south though

youtu.be/_PG6b_9rZJo

Attached: 1549247003470.png (378x370, 120K)

Ouch
Even worse, look at how much potable water is wasted on it.

I'm a gardener, and I once did a job at these Paki houses mixed with both blacks and pakis, there gardens were overgrown with weeds and the grass was knee height and filled to the brim with rubbish and other shite, only shitskins don't care about the land they're occupying

a freshly mowed lawn is a symbol of white supremacism

inane thread

Attached: 1550462606122.jpg (1600x4001, 797K)

>t. literal boomer

You could also set up a trellis and grow some vines. Maybe some grapes, kiwis or something?

Without grass your front yard turns into a fucking mudslide
That said, use it for actual gardening

not even mowing in that vid, desu.

The 'yard' is the man's cat and wine.

It's a misplaced since of pride for a broken man.

if you look into the history of the lawn you find that it became fashionable for everyone to have one thanks to the post ww2 housing boom where the person who designed the suburb thought every house should have one. After this happened even older houses rushed to follow the new trend and have a carefuly manicured lawn.

Before this lawns that were actually carefuly taken care of were only for playing various sports. While the idea of laws did exist, they were wild growths of grass and small shrubs which were not specially maintained and, while appreciated, were mainly filler around wealthy estates in between more cultivated gardens.

If you didnt guess by now, that guy who started the whole suburb thing was a jew, i know Jow Forums loves jews.

Lawns are terrible wastes of resources and you should all just grow the native shrubs around your houses, maybe having some gravel or stone walkways.

This. Only cultured and refined white society has groomed and manicured lawns.

It's boomer tech. Xeriscape is the way to go.

only in spirit

Attached: IMG_4891.jpg (2016x1512, 587K)

American lawns are the biggest pieces of shit ever, all American lawns do is take up space and drink tall boys

based

Attached: 30_year_old_doomer_by_snoardur_dcme7qw.jpg (1500x1617, 1.94M)

Not true, cant stand the fucking lawn. If I wasn't renting it would be a permaculture edible and medicinal garden.

HOAs are bigger jews.

>being such a miserable human being that you unironically hate grass
wew lad

This! Exactly! America is the absolute worst in this regard, it is literally an exercise in anti-nature conformity. I moved off the grid just to get away from it.

>a nice lawn shows that you take pride in your property

Fuck you. A nice lawn has wild flowers, bees, butterflies, and other living things.

This, you are free to have a nice lawn if you want your property to look well maintained. If you dont fuck it its your house.
HOA are fucking cancer and the only reason ANYONE puts up with them is because they keep niggers out
One of my gf's fathers in highschool lived in an area before it got developed heavily and people tried to report him to the HOA for covering his yard with thick clay so grass couldnt grow through it and he wasnt a part of their cuck club so hed just laugh about it

Meanwhile in Arizona

Attached: AZLawn.jpg (4000x2240, 2.33M)

Ikr, there was also coke baggies in the grass and a full on adult bicycle in one of the hedges I was cutting, and the person who I did the job for was a literal fucking bin bag woman (pic related)

Attached: IMG_3069.png (600x347, 202K)

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: keithflint.jpg (700x466, 78K)

Why haven't any of you taken the Desert pill yet? It's the best defense against the allergy Jew too!

Attached: San Tan Valley Photo.jpg (1533x1024, 373K)

People still have lawns in Arizona, but most of the newer developments (starting about 20 years ago) moved to desert landscaping because it's not pants on head retarded to maintain here.

yes why demand a life with a lawn we should just pack each other into tiny apartments with roommates no pets allowed no lawns no green no soul only work and consumer discretionary spending don't think about nature or life or property spend time on apps and games don't think about why so many have no lawn when a few wealthy have golf courses

(((Bill Heavey)))

Attached: IMG_8450.jpg (1800x2700, 941K)

Lawns are a Scottish ideal that America adopted.

Yeah. Thats the point. Nature is ruthless and trying ti kill you and reclaim you at all times. A nice lawn is a celebration of man's ability to make nature his bitch

you can have both
this might sound crazy, but imagine if you make beds bordering the house, maybe some islands in the yard, and you plant these things
10-10-10, lyme, and occasionally a weed and feed or a crabgrass killer application, neither of which will kill your natural little habitat

I prefer being swamp pilled
Get to see tons of wildlife come and go and I love me 60-80% humidity

It's to keep the soil in place in case it needs to be converted to a garden, that's what a lawn is, there's where it comes from, so people can grow their own food if they have to.

Because it's too fucking hot, and it's full of wetbacks and leather-skinned wh*toids

>look all these interesting insects and plants interacting in my garden
>better kill them all
boomers are a disgrace

kys you fucking Christcucking pos.

>permaculture
Hell yeah

Attached: RESPEK KNUCKLES.gif (250x188, 86K)

>mowing the photosynthesizing jew

Attached: lawns.png (1327x1074, 171K)

gras cut bad
-enlightened brain man

based wagecuck apartment poster

Because not everyone lives in an arid wasteland?

Attached: Snow Wankel.jpg (750x852, 406K)

fucking boomer
Although I like taking care of my yard. it shows that you arent white trash or a nigger when you have a nice yard.

How irrelevant are you today?

No u

So this is the power of the American dream? At least grow an ornamental garden instead of grass unless you have a private golf course in your yard

he mows a minute in.. you fucking zoomers never can see things through.

no it's cause HOA won't get off your ass if you don't you think i wanna cut grass nigga

But it actually does look aesthetically nicer, whether a kike came up with it or not.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
thx commiebro

mowing your lawn is literally committing thousands of circumcisions per second

>he thinks boomers invented the concept of combating insects
The generation before them straight up used DDT.
Hell my grandfather got subsidies to try out all kinds of poisons in the 30's to the point that I have to be careful when disturbing fallow fields in case there are barrels reclaimed by the earth

Instead of killing bugs I enjoy their company. The sound at night is nature's music.

emmitsburg.net/gardens/articles/adams/2005/not_going_to_cut_lawn.htm

But like a bad haircut that turns out great once it grows in, by the end of spring our lawn, or meadow, was beginning to show signs of great promise and I had to admit that my wife's reasons for not mowing were beginning to grow on me.

"First off," she said, "if we let the lawn grow, the soil will maintain more moisture which will help the trees and plants handle the long dry summer months better. Second, the tall grasses will offer cover and food for all sorts of wildlife, from song birds to chipmunks. Third, with all that wildlife in his own yard, Jordie (our cat) will no longer have to cross the road to do his hunting. Fourth, we waste a lot of water trying to keep it green, water which I can better use elsewhere in the garden. Lastly lawn mowers are a significant source of pollution; and while ours doesn't contribute much in the big scheme of things, it nevertheless does pollute.

Attached: path_houses.jpg (397x263, 34K)

>We don't want our land eroding and want it to look nice
>This suprises the overly educated

you are a faggot. Taking care of your things is not misplaced pride. I get a haircut and shave my face too. My kids play in my yard. I sit on my back deck and admire my work and watch my kids play. If I want to look at a neglected yard and houses I would live in a black neighborhood.

No no no. You live like an animal to own the jews dumb ass

Not having golf course lawns puts Pedro out of work. Maybe he'll fuck off with his trailer of lawnmowers back MeHeKo

Attached: Gustavo-the-Gardentor-Pic_t958.jpg (479x359, 69K)

>Not having moss gardens in 2019.
Low class peasants.

All these non American chumps have never had a lawn. Lawns = freedom. A little space outside your house that has so many uses. I have fond memories of 4th of july on my lawn, playing catch with a baseball with my dad growing up on our lawn and of course grilling on my lawn. I pity the lawnlet fools in this thread

>clay
why though? You can never walk on it without slipping every step you take.

>all sorts of wildlife, from song birds to chipmunks.
And snakes, fleas, ticks, chiggers and who knows what the fuck else

I mean I can tell you why we mow the grass around our cabin. It's a lot easier to spot a rattlesnake in short grass than longer grass.

I always assumed lawns came from some root of that, if you have an area you manage around the house, less animals will get into your house.

Attached: 1551687081182.jpg (275x142, 19K)

I just can't take reality seriously anymore. Is there anything bad these people AREN'T responsible for?

Attached: screaming.jpg (500x371, 43K)

Give your dogs Brevecto and all the parasites disappear.

I dont know honestly, everyone mostly just parked on it
They used the carport(could fit 3 cars squeezed in probably but not realistically or 2. trucks) for hanging out watching sports grilling etc

Attached: tumblr_lkp7f558Eg1qje0v1o1_400.png (400x308, 167K)

yeah, then straight dirt maybe

literally any other form of climate-appropriate landscaping looks 1000x more interesting and pleasing than a lawn.

a well maintained functional garden is best of all

I know you european faggots can’t grasp the concept of private ownership or owning a house or owning a yard bigger than a baby pen, but in America when you own those things you take care of them. Unless you’re a nigger that lets his lawn grow out of control and fuck up the value of the whole neighborhood. It’s quite a simple concept but I guess not for you Eurotrash.

The topiary arts are fantastic, no question. All I'm saying is that overgrowth with no landscaping at all objectively looks like shit.

based. But I live in town and it would be a dick thing to do. My neighbor would probably mow my lawn for me if I let it grow for a month.

>owning a yard bigger than a baby pen,
>muh neighbors 10 feet away in a (((subdivision)))

wot?

>Doing immigrant work for free
Most people have work and hire either kids or non-whites for shit like this

LOL

I just run the mower over it once a week and forget about it. Neighbors fucking hate me with their pristine sod.

If they care so much they can come maintain it.

The jew fears the homeless
>Change? Change?!??! Change!!???

>the value of a neighborhood of stapled together particleboard and cheatrock.

Seriously underrated

I don't get why people don't just plant gardens in their front yards

It looks better and you don't have to maintain the grass (obviously you want to maintain the garden but It takes less effort, in my opinion)

Sad thing is how much money people pay for them

Not a single actual point was made here

Kind of correct! The original lawns started out as a purely tactical decision, keeping high grasses and such away form castles and manors so that they guards could easily see anybody or anything that approached.
In the new world they were promoted as a bit of a civic defense issue so that even people in urban areas can produce food in times of shipping disruption.

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-155629_Video Player.jpg (1080x2220, 1.3M)

>can't sell it
>can't eat it
>can't smoke it
>can't heal with it
>yet paying fuckloads in taxes to grow it
this is why i live on a boat. fuck land!

Attached: don draper whiskey laughing.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

literally takes twenty minutes a week cutting my lawn.
once every two weeks to edge because i'm not a fucking retard that needs it to be perfect every week.
the rest of the time i garden because fuck you you non-lawn having little bitch stop implying I don't have bushes and plants and food.

god damn I hate autistic kids.

I was just out doing the spring cut on the blackberry bushes this morning for christ sake and that took more time than mowing my lawn for two weeks.

Absolutely degenerate. Wasting this much time and effort grooming grass while his society disintegrated. Sums up boomer mentality accurately.