The USA is the most cucked country in the west. Prove me wrong

The USA is the most cucked country in the west. Prove me wrong.

Attached: bq-5c7d7ce130ccd.jpg (2744x2744, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Sy-RuzNol4
instagram.com/p/BukRsruHknx/
youtube.com/watch?v=c0GT_8jO-MA
thisisindecline.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> 1 post by this ID

Attached: 1551707628067.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

>1 post by this ID

wrong

it's too late now, noob

I will remain right, fucks given

dumb autistic fuck I bet you went to carnival as a furry

We are pretty cucked but it could be worse. UK is definitely worse than us

are those make america great again hats?

Attached: 1551726545102.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

wew the level of projecting is strong in you

They certainly appear to be although more likely they are counterfeits.

get a room you faggots

>4 posts by this ID
obsessed

Fucking muts reee

imagine if white nationalists got a bunch of blacks to do that

Attached: 792e4a3a48a4e364e0c611529fccb256.jpg (564x850, 49K)

Can someone give me an insight on this like show a video of this or something? Tell me what happened here.

Is it too late? I'll pitch in some btc.

Also where the next one is happening.

I can’t, we will probably be the first western country to either become Brazil or collapse. Trump is nothing more than a zionist puppet to give whites false hope. It’s over

Attached: 9910963F-00D2-43F0-99C8-A9571D9E3EE3.png (283x447, 110K)

The fags who made the bum fights series started an "anarchist collective" and they make gay performance art like this on the regular because they're edgy faglords.

Imagine the outrage if we put a bunch of niggers and women into collars and led them around with leashes. It's really kind of funny because you know all the guys pictured are beta cucks just LARPing. Let some nigger or a woman step to me thinking they have some kind of authority. My city is 92% white and conservative so I don't have to worry about this sort of mind virus. I'm off to go work out and be wealthy so I can continue to exert opression with my white privlege. Have a nice day day Jow Forums

I would love to see (((their))) names

I mean show me the video, I'm not seeing any news reports about this

Sweeden takes the #1 Spot for that

Is this the power of Aryan blood ?

Attached: 1548518582075.jpg (1991x1815, 503K)

I don’t know about the pic because I stopped following that shit, but I know about the group involved. Indecline is known in the graff world for doing some major political graff and bumfights. They made the naked Donald Trump statue. They want to take the high road now even though they are known for taking advantage of homeless people and filming them do stupid shit like drinking their own piss and tattooing dumb shit on their hands and foreheads.

Link related:
youtu.be/5Sy-RuzNol4

I don't think the video is up yet

instagram.com/p/BukRsruHknx/

Glass houses and stones deutschman

Attached: IMG_3678.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

>white people sign up for this
the master race

Attached: yang_animated.gif (450x840, 676K)

Oh here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=c0GT_8jO-MA

the cucks in this photo are cucks. the majority of americans will shoot you if you piss them of

And these are the people in the lefty Discords that try to become the prevailing opinion here... Got it. Never knew they'd be this deranged.

lmfao their activist website has Russian script right on the logo.

They're just a communist collective goy, their social media is in no way selling shit ton of merchandise or anything

Nah south America will be in better fucking shape than this future pile of fucking shit dystopian country. Will probably fuck off there eventually.

Sven’s and Nigel’s can’t stop slurping migrant bull cum from their wives and daughters swollen and pregnant pussies. They get off knowing hey r pleasuring the woman carrying subhuman nigger babies

Can't find any information about their group, planned events, etc yet.
>thisisindecline.com

Attached: but what does it mean.png (288x125, 34K)

Hmm, there are no names

Sure thing.

Attached: Scots.png (614x306, 40K)

Attached: UKlel.jpg (586x748, 122K)

just ask

If I wanted to attend one of the amazing events, how would I find out about them?

They’re not going to broadcast their plans because the majority of what they do are illegal stunts (painting a Union Pacific train, billboards, etc). They got an Instagram and that’s pretty much it. You basically gotta be tight with them in order to know what’s going on ahead.

Sweden is doing great!

Attached: Swedes.jpg (1080x638, 135K)

Bum hunter is fucking legendary

Do a bunch of graffiti, like massive. Think JA status and they’ll probably hit you up. Like I said before I don’t do that shit no more because its a dead end street. You gotta be tight in the graff world and have a sort of rep in it.

>By the smell of it you can tell if it’s good crack, or bad crack.
>Bling Bling expertise in crack smoking.

that's true

Attached: Christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Get back on your leash White boys

>Get back on your leash White boys

T. Jew

Who in their right mind poses for pictures like this? It is ridiculous and stupid.

Attached: 1439310547959.jpg (367x239, 74K)

>Who in their right mind poses for pictures like this? It is ridiculous and stupid.

What I want to know is, how much did they all get paid? Or if they got paid at all. This looks like another Media Matters production to me.

It most likely is.

Attached: isee.jpg (455x347, 40K)

When it's so obviously staged and not the case as this image you just can't help but ignore it and go see what's on /k instead.