Televangelists

Whats up with these tv pastors always talking about Israel and begging you money to support Israel.
I mean, we are Christians, why talk about Jews all the time?

Attached: 294894266.jpg (1275x717, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-rfCnW5VlE
youtube.com/watch?v=FeTqIqm9SDc
youtu.be/fJt2MWYKXqY
youtu.be/-gzTOFAR31c
youtube.com/watch?v=N7GIMt6Dslc&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=v4CnUQVQQDo
youtube.com/watch?v=5JnaLBSY38k
youtube.com/watch?v=MoSymgnQdys
youtube.com/watch?v=x3CI3j1Ua3w
youtube.com/watch?v=1bv05U--rY8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=2-rfCnW5VlE

they are mossad agents

youtube.com/watch?v=FeTqIqm9SDc

They are all part of the evil Jewish Cabal. Just look at them, their true religion is money, materialism, and Lucifer. All the things that the Jews give the shabbos goyim.

Attached: Pastor Hagee.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

TV preachers are bad news, and have been since the 70's. Dont watch that shit.

Let a former jew explain how 20th century Christians fell for the jew meme:
youtu.be/fJt2MWYKXqY

There's also an hour long documentary giving you all the historical info you need:
youtu.be/-gzTOFAR31c

Attached: oyyvey.jpg (268x268, 25K)

zionists have control of almost all the christian networks.

theres very few that call out the zionist control.

This christian network calls out zionism and the jewish mafia. He even redpills his audience by calling ISIS/ISIL a backed proxy army for Israel. We need more christians like these guys.

>youtube.com/watch?v=N7GIMt6Dslc&t=

Thanks for sharing, i've been compiling a redpill resource for my local church.

Attached: left right.jpg (425x326, 39K)

most protestant churches are infested with freemason, and absolutely every televangalist is ran by freemasons or papal knights.

only based preachers/teachers are:
mike murdock
andrew wommack
david pawson

Hey meme flag
Uh, they’re all baby boomers. Why would you expect anything different?

>being surprised that something on TV is jewed

IT'S FUCKING TV BRO!

Attached: robert-crumb-1977_baja2 (1).jpg (640x640, 215K)

and dont forget eric jon phelps
youtube.com/watch?v=v4CnUQVQQDo
youtube.com/watch?v=5JnaLBSY38k
youtube.com/watch?v=MoSymgnQdys

give us your money and praise the lord

>I mean, we are Christians, why talk about Jews all the time?
Bedcause Christinad ar ejews with a couple extra steps.
Did Rabbi Yeshua be circumcised, read the jewish scriptures(just like Christians do) and teach on the jewish synagogues?

>former jew
No., sucjh thing, you lying bicth.

They are stealing people’s money.

Christians are not jews. You're falling for the Amerimutt meme that Israelites = Jews.
>Israelites are a group of people with ancestral genetic relations to Jacob.
>Jews are a group of people that practice the religion called Judaism.
Israelites today are scattered across the world, some are Christians, some are Jews, some are Muslims, some are atheists.
Scotland's ancestors are from the Tribe of Dan hence the common red hair that is special to semetic groups.

Attached: oyvey.gif (550x428, 144K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x3CI3j1Ua3w
Watch this if you want to see televangelists in a nutshell.
20 minutes of trying to convince their viewers of helping them buy a private because that's what God wants. This was after crashing their previous private jet on the tarmac.

They aren't Christian. These people have connections with Freemasonry and the Papacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1bv05U--rY8&feature=youtu.be

ALL OF THEM ARE FALSE PROPHETS

See

Hey this man nathaneal is pretty entertaining
Thanks for this

Kenneth Copeland has such an evil face. Creeps me out.

Attached: 94175_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 165K)

they're subversives and not much good resides in any of them. this goes into the whole operation Israel staged against Christianity in the US, the one from decades ago where they quietly infiltrated multiple different denominations and branches with patsies, paid shills, and the sort, ultimately to cast into reality a pejorative opinion of the faith itself.

megachurches, tv pastors, false charities, etc all of this came from those fucking bastards coming in secretly to mess with innocent Christians. just about every denomination is rotten to an amount because of this.

just separate the wheat from the chaff, it's clear as day the distinction between corrupt denominators and truly righteous clergymen, your intuition will set the truth up for you if you simply let it

Attached: robertson_gives_finger.1.jpg (400x300, 20K)

Attached: 47689719_310508522903871_2098458020778391125_n.jpg (750x750, 100K)

No problemo mexibro. Spread it to your friends and families. Be sure to watch the documentary to further solidify the JQ

I can't believe he was able to shill his followers to buy him a private jet

Attached: private jet.png (800x450, 416K)

Because Christianity is literally Judaism 2.0 For Goyim.

Nobody i know of gives a shit about israel, but I'm saving his stuff just in case
Desu breaking up the notion that Christianity is pro-zionism should end at the synagogue of Satan verse, i thought Protestants read the Bible individually? How are there so many Americans into Zionism? I'll watch that documentary

religion is another form of flim flam scam .

It's because they take versus out of context in the Old Testament and try to apply it to modern times. The confusion can be traced back in the early 20th century with Scofield who part of a jewish secret society. It's around the same time Bolshevism arose in Russia by the jews.

Attached: jq.jpg (850x400, 52K)

>Televangelists
The worst kind of cancer.

Attached: 9983124320908.jpg (3000x3367, 3.75M)

(cont) and if protestants actually took their time and read the Talmud, they would realize that the term "Judeo-Christian" is an oxymoron. "Judeo-Christian" did not exist in the christian literature until the 20th century.

Attached: judeo christian term.png (1005x562, 26K)

Titus 1:10-16 King James Version (KJV)
>10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Attached: 1541285165897.png (508x762, 799K)

christians fell for the jewish plot. blessing israel to to be blessed. to get muh gibs.
literally doing what needs to be done to prosper, ethics and morals be damned.
a jew would charge interest to bilk what they could from people.
a christian should bless israel to bilk god our of blessings

Based Book of Titus authored by Paul.

>marchingtozion
Didn't knew about that documentary.
I'm watching a bit of it... Jesus Christ, we are really fucked don't we?

What is the % of protestant/evangelist compared with the % of catholics?

If it weren't for the unfiltered access to the internet, the west would would have been seriously fucked to the point of no return. The Orthodox churches are so far standing strong against the Zionist movement, it's just the western churches that will need a good purging for allowing such degeneracy to flourish.

Attached: gw.jpg (850x400, 73K)

the western churches have no political power so there is nothing that theyre "allowing." hell theyve been doing nothing but fighting abortion since roe v wade and our godless jesuit owned government has played them for fools over the whole thing for the last 40 years. the biggest con being ronald reagan who let the fucking romans infest our society under the guise of being "social conservatives" when they want nothing more than to destroy our protestant nation

95% of churches are corrupt and basically a deathtax for the followers. These people prey on the superstitious elderly who think their creator will judge them based on a their contributions.

Look at this shit. A pastor LARPing as a jew. Why American Christian sects are so judaizing? Fuck, its always you Americans with your cringe "muh Israel". No other Christian Church has ever done this. Catholics and Orthodox don't even talk about Israel at all, and when they do, usually they criticize the way Israel treat Palestinians.
Now you guys spread throughout Latin America too.