The black guys on the basketball court all had better bodies than the skinnyfat white nationalists they were playing...

The black guys on the basketball court all had better bodies than the skinnyfat white nationalists they were playing against. Anyone catch this? The blacks were all muscular, lean, and ripped while the whites looked soft and watery and puffy. Ed Norton had the best body of the bunch and he was still unimpressive.

Even my girlfriend who was watching with me said "as if they would win against those lads irl look at the size of the black lads"

So the white nationalists were unironically shown up as insignificant physically in comparison to blacks in their own film lol

Attached: large-american-history-x-blu-ray3.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: aryan crusaders2.jpg (960x720, 220K)

that's why castizo pride is taking over, newfag

Attached: 52444256_10157108737617164_4590160269405061120_n.jpg (683x683, 39K)

actuallly white small countries kill niggers in bball and whites are living under a caste system

The white man in the photo looks in awful condition while the black man looks like someone on Jow Forums's goal body and he likely doesn't even lift or diet.

I bet you that if you took the best white basketball players in the world and put them against the best black basketball players in the world the whites would win. Especially if the coach for the blacks was black.

The message of this movie was that Whites should not resist. What do you expect from kike hollywood?

Attached: bbc.jpg (600x340, 50K)

Checked and based as fuck

Attached: castizopride.png (1087x1087, 475K)

Hollywood is not real, paki. They are paid actors.

Attached: 9a48923ca98a43f6b30b65a1acc6d472.jpg (1600x900, 165K)

checked
castizos are the real uebermensch

Attached: 1529872761030.jpg (1080x774, 177K)

checked back castizobro

Attached: 1493962194876.png (360x436, 75K)

It had a Jewish director, what do you expect?

Thats right white boy. Black people are GENETICALLY SUPERIOR.

niggers are stupid. They rely on white men to take care of them. hahaha

>their own film

lolwut?

And then we take care of your women. HAHA

>in their own film

Were you paying the slightest bit of attention? The film wasn't pro-skinhead in the least bit. It was anti-white

that's what happens when u only bread the strong niggers

Attached: charles.jpg (994x558, 151K)

Attached: 747.jpg (400x300, 26K)

still can't even appear in any strongman comp
weak ass nigga, pick my cotton and bring me some tea or learn what the word cracka really meant

*breed

Women don't care about strongman though. You don't see women showing the slightest bit of interest in big bloated barrel men who can throw tires and lift trucks. Black men have natural aesthetic and look ripped at low bodyfat no matter what they eat.

Your gf is a potential coalburner. Watch out.

Ask your women, oh wait yo ass is too nervous to even look at them.
See This brit got it right

>And then we take care of your women. HAHA

Only in your dreams. Your own women think you're fucking garbage.

Every race of man looks down on you and despises you and without white people you would be back in Africa raping goats, practicing vodoo and dying from starvation.

That movie is Jewish propoganda. Anyone who thinks that movie is red pilled is retarded. Yes, they use some real neo-nazi talking points, but then they proceed to make the neo-nazis making those talking points look absolutely knuckle-draggingly retarded. Fuck that movie, I had trouble sleeping the last time I watched it. The ending message is pretty much "don't fight it goy. If you try, your goy son will get killed by a nigger"

This

Attached: 36ED48C4-1F2D-46A1-B902-A04389253853.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Attached: 1551655475263.png (468x643, 766K)

total cope, plently of women in the crowds at strongmen comps
also pic related black women and men come to see massa lift heavy things
btfo

Attached: blackwomen love bwc.jpg (225x224, 10K)

And they used their cunning tactics and strategy to win the game, did you not watch the movie or were you fingering your own asshole during that scene? And yeah, which group is the one that ended up dying? SAGED.

And then we take care of your sons and send them to war or prison. Checkmate, nigger.

Niggers talk shit until the guns come out.

Attached: modern-farm-equipment.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

The film was made by a jew.

You poopoo skins and your threads...also the movie wasn't pro white soooo?

how is some hollywood movie their 'own film'
are you retarded?

wow epic

Attached: 120_Stipe_Miocic_vs_Francis_Ngannou.0.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

They should have just ended the Movie after that scene.

Niggers have higher muscle density and they likely evolved to be leaner because having a little extra fat benefited people living in colder climates. The fact that blacks have denser muscles also makes them worse swimmers because they're not as buoyant.

So what? I doubt the Jew would have a hard time finding ripped black men to play the parts of background basketball players. It's not like he had to sift through a plethora of fat slob black men to find the ripped ones. That's the point. You can find aesthetic, ripped black men in perfect shape just walking around doing everyday things. The white men doing these same everyday things look terrible in comparison. (balding, big fat beer guts, small dicks, thinning hair)

>in their own film
American History X is Jewish slander, definitely not a pro-European film.

We should see real black Cinematography

Attached: Ghana Movie Let Me Suck Your Breast.webm (480x360, 2.84M)

thats a JEW film, retard. didn't you watch the ending? Martin Luther King wrote that movie.

My high school football team was fully white, we were undefeated until we got BTFO in the finals and faced multiple black schools through the year.

No, Jow Forumsfags prefer to not expose our ass cracks in public desu. And literally everyone over 15 with a six pack does calisthenics and some kind of cardio.

underrated

>their own film
Are you fucking retarded ?
The film is ultimately anti-white, you dumbfuck. Don't ever post here again.

Pic related: you're a nigger

Attached: 1551324983284.gif (607x609, 754K)

Didn't the director take his name off that movie because he was worried it made it seem like the neo-nazis had a reason to be angry with the blacks around them?

>potential

Attached: 1548435770779.jpg (408x321, 70K)

Yeah and he wanted to do all kinds of weird shit with the footage, Norton took over in editing and tried to make a coherent story out of it.

This.

Close. Niggers can't swim because they lack an abdominal body cavity in their torso. Their rib cages are narrower than whites or mongoloid ribcages. Second, they have denser bones on average, also leading to less buoyantcy. Third, niggers lack the same water instincts as whites. If you push a white infant under water, it will instinctually hold it's breath. As a white child developes, this instinct is actually lost and needs to be relearned as a behavior. If you push a niglets head under water, it will try to breathe. This indicated that whites have developed generational instincts associated with having to swim. Blacks lack the same instinct, which means their ancestors were never swimmers.

>in their own film
you are a particularly stupid mud if you think this was a pro-white film
or you are literally too stupid to understand how subversive it was
fucking lol what a brainlet