Help me research Anne Frank!

My niece is doing a school paper about Anne Frank. Need help doing research.
Thanks!

Attached: 800px-AnneFrank1940_crop.jpg (800x917, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RnHwq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ballpoint pen

You gonna write the truth or keep perpetuating the jew lie?

The ball point pen half her diary was written with did not exist until after World War 2.

Anne Frank would be pregnant if the Confederacy had won the American Civil War.

That is the greatest secret of all

Attached: his's dream come true.png (1102x641, 199K)

>Ballpoint pen
yeah, you can totally see the ball bearing in the tip there can't you...... idiot

>lie

Get out

Attached: 1511313362168.png (889x1216, 712K)

She is alive. She lives in Toronto and hasn't aged. She has changed her name to Hannah alper

Attached: 1551655040786.png (2112x1056, 488K)

She deserved a better destiny lads

Attached: 1511313303200.png (1111x1320, 895K)

Jew, why do you always use the confederate flag in defending the holocaust? You stand out like a sore thumb in every thread. And my southern brethren wouldn't like your jew ass you fucking faggot so stop masquerading as an America who cares for your shit people.

Yikes

Why is she pregnant?

Kek, captchas are chimneys

>Jew, why do you always use the confederate flag in defending the holocaust?

Because I am Confederate you incredulous fuck.

>You stand out like a sore thumb in every thread.

Goddamn right I do.

>And my southern brethren wouldn't like your jew ass you fucking faggot so stop masquerading as an America who cares for your shit people.

I'm literally one of you faggot.

Attached: Civil War Fort Battle.jpg (1000x915, 294K)

Good thing they lost then.

nufags get out

Americans and their western-centric lager literature...

What is love?
Baby, don't gas me
Don't gas me no more

Baby, don't gas me
Don't gas me no more

What is love?

Yeah, yeah

(Ooh, ooh)

I don't know why you're not there
I give you my diary, but you don't care
So what is reich?
And what is wrong?
Gimme a sign

What is love?
Baby, don't gas me
Don't gas me no more

What is love?
Baby, don't gas me
Don't gas me no more

(Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, oh-whoa, whoa, ohh, shoah)

Attached: Brap.jpg (300x329, 24K)

Because

1. She would be pregnant if the South had won the Civil War

2. Pregnancy is my fetish.

Attached: Annie and her Knight.png (1196x668, 1.01M)

what really cracks me up about this is that her larper father knew which one of his dead from typhus daughters to use. he didn't go for the older uglier one, he went straight for the loli

Attached: shut the fuck up yankee.jpg (579x430, 44K)

Margot wasn't that bad looking

Attached: Kershaws-Brigade-2.jpg (962x1200, 429K)

yes she was kek. think about it, it would have been far more believable to claim that the diary, clearly written by an adult was Margot's. but he knew what'd sell better

Attached: 200px-Margot_Frank,May_1942.jpg (200x219, 11K)

I believe the father ended up being added as an author allegedly due to copyright issues. So either he's lying or he's plagiarizing.

Dixie boys around here mostly just use old glory. We can’t trust meme flags anyway
t.confederate

Attached: 9083461A-3BD6-4E69-8337-662A2EA898D9.jpg (299x187, 16K)

he wrote it with an American ghostwriter and translated it back into Dutch to fake the diary itself

Can I see your American flag for a second then, my man?

reddit confedrate do the hustle nigger

Boy, for a confederate you sure do sound like a damn woman
Show me your flag

Well the first thing you need to know is

Attached: anne is jake.jpg (1456x1456, 136K)

Died in a medical facility from typhus despite allegedly being in a death camp were gorillions of jews were gassed

She died in a hospital in an extermination camp because it makes sense to give medical care to people I'm trying to genocide while fighting the biggest war in history.

Also Margot's dairy has never been found so her father may have not even had it.

Attached: Khazar Milkers Pepe.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Proof that I am not an Israeli (xfinity wifi crashed again)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 12.51.47 PM.png (952x216, 62K)

German Jew, fled from nazi's to Amsterdam, tried to hide in a atic behind a book shelve, wrote diary in hiding, got snitched and died of Thypus somehwere in a concentration camp

Thats what i can remember

>t.confederate
>using the Yankee rag

Attached: vomiting pepe.jpg (228x221, 6K)

>forgetting the most important part

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

>yes she was kek

You're just saying that because she's wearing glasses

>not cumming all over her glasses while she's asleep so she can't wear them at all

Attached: I kill sandniggers.jpg (1280x907, 318K)

There's not much because, unless I got it completely wrong, her diary ends before the "proper action" is supposed to start? We have so many memoirs, reports, short stories etc. great reading entire library equal to that of the łagr/GULag literature but because of the Cold War and 50 years of forced silence, Americans and co got the closest thing they could get from a capitalist country. It's not a conspiracy it's just politics. I don't think many people over here know who she was but cultural osmosis is powerful so who knows. And to think that from the lack of better stories she caused all those laughable attempts at "debunking" her story probably the most vanilla concentration camp story without even things like phenol injection or accounts of heavy beating. All of which wouldn't even be in the diary. Not to shit on a dead person it's just an observation that popular culture works in mysterious ways.

Get her the new edition with the lost chapters restored ware Anne talks about looking at her vagina in a mirror and about penises

Attached: 85527774.jpg (626x700, 25K)

Every one i have dated looks like Margot

Attached: serveimage.jpg (568x944, 35K)

>skinny fat jewess with a 2/10 face
vs
>semi-qt loli who wrote about how tight her virgin pussy is

The face my GF makes when she thinks she is being bad like eating chock-let after 8pm, then i have to punish her with semen on her glasses

Attached: jkjkjkhjkjkk.jpg (736x760, 56K)

>semen
>semen errywhere

Attached: 1549560515199.jpg (680x720, 171K)

>jew confederate is a jew?

>i have to punish her with semen on her glasses

Based

just went through this with my daughter.
i instructed her to ask the teach why they are covering material they may be fake.
Then I told her that half of it is written in ball point pen and that it had not been invented before Franks death, which means at least half is fake.
The class is doing a different assignment now.
I lol'd and we had a long discussion on authority and critical thinking.

archive.fo/RnHwq

Give her an headpat for me.

Attached: 1521806177298.jpg (900x900, 67K)

How come everyone wants to fuck her?

Because she was a true rose from the Earth

She was a political puppet, brainwashed by jews as the unfortunate jew she was born.

Man, what are the odds that 9 out of 10 photos of her include her diary? She was so diligent!

>your niece
be a good uncle and write it for her :^)

Attached: anne_frank.jpg (640x460, 181K)

Attached: 1CFC1210-B112-4681-8C1D-363D488D041E.jpg (856x916, 121K)

what?
that shit was patented in 1888 and sold in 1938.
I dont mind debunking jew bullshit, but for fuck sake, come up with something better.

Attached: 6mil.jpg (512x488, 68K)

>tfw the same study that introduced the ballpoint pen issue in the first place is the same one that also announced that the diary was written with a fountain pen aside from some notes on two loose pages sheets of paper written afterwars and page numeration added in the process of organizing the manuscript

Attached: comment_OZ7rqwmlkvaZGdqxB2Ddp6jG73TNohyU.gif (480x270, 2.29M)

Attached: HEY_HESH.jpg (840x680, 250K)

Found the jew

>yeah, you can totally see the ball bearing in the tip there can't you...... idiot
Wait... You actually don't know what he is talking about? He's not talking about that picture, he's talking about how only a few years after it's publishing, it was found to be forged by her father with ink from a pen not yet made when she would have wrote it. Jesus christ, lurk moar that's like jewish tricks 101!

They only started selling the modern ballpoint pen to the public after the war.
A poor girl hiding in an attic in the Netherlands during the war would not have access to a ballpoint pen.
We know at least part of it was written after the war by some jew writer because Ann Frank's father, being a greedy jew, didn't pay him, and the writer succesfully sued him.

Attached: pepaulie.jpg (673x1024, 63K)

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was a beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early. I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her. Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for. Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you're both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

Attached: philly_leotardo.png (1379x1300, 1.66M)

Jezus christ Sweden.

Attached: 1545826588505.jpg (236x214, 9K)

Attached: 1549855211465.gif (128x128, 151K)

The point still stands. A book that would otherwise be lost in the crowd of memoirs and narratives from times of war and occupation, because of the iron courtain preventing those substitutes from becoming a part the post-war historical discourse became a bizzare target of some rather poorly constructed arguments. It had to be the most important book published in the First World. It looks especially bizzare now with everyone having free access to various "Solzhenitsyns" of German lagers. You know, get with the times.God damn at least Conversations with an Executioner there's so much heavy stuff out there same as the books written by the WWI-era Lost Generation.

Dont forget the ballpoint pen!

>ballpoint pen, 1951
The first edition of the diary was published in 1947, you stupid ass

semen staining the mountain tops tier

Based

Attached: SS-scooby-Doo-copy.png (1000x1438, 1.01M)

What the ungodly FUCK sweden?

Attached: 1544573839249.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

read his statement again and think about what you just uttered.

Words used in the Dutch language are also not used by kids. The whole diary was written by an adult.

Attached: kanji_dawa.png (739x707, 766K)

why does the web address at the bottom just redirect to a twitter page?

oh shit nevermind, I totally forgot what verrit even was kek

This is now an ay Tone thread.

Attached: 1551306642398.jpg (866x616, 200K)

moar

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (640x850, 302K)

>tfw anne frank will never fill you full of lead in the spring of 1945

Attached: 1538856399353.jpg (316x311, 42K)

Banging pregos isn’t all that great. It’s awkward as fuck.

Have you told your family you're gay

>anne frank is dead, but so is pretty much everyone else from the 40's so I geuss its no big deal
you can cite me directly in the paper, im a reputable source, promise.

thats poor muzzle discipline

Dicking a hormonal, self conscious, butterball, that can cry at any minute is more difficult than fapping to anime. Stick to that faggot.

Cute!

>a hormonal, self conscious, butterball, that can cry at any minute
Arguably, that's most women

Every think I know about Ann Frank:

>Ann Frank was the daughter of the Franks, a family of Jewish immigrants who lived in Germany. Frank Frank was Ann's father, he was a scientist and a doctor who studied in Brussels but came back to the two where the Franks lived after his studies. This two was a called Prague. On the night of August 14th, 1946, German NAZI soldiers raided the town and gassed everyone. Ann hid in her aticc and wrote a diary of the events, but she died when the house caught fire. Her father returned to the house in the morning, he had been out studying, and found his dead daughters burnt corpse. He took her to the graveyard during a lightning storm and held up her corpse. lightning struck it several times and she was brought back to life. She then took on her mothers surname, Stein. She would go on to write the diary of Ann Frank-Stein in the blood of the Nazi soldiers who gassed the town of Prague.

Attached: Frankly.jpg (367x137, 5K)

>being this much of a faggot

Attached: 02FD933B-5754-4C08-82E6-EC89F3BDB2BF.jpg (1325x1600, 361K)

exactly what I wanted to post

Attached: thread2.jpg (784x782, 111K)

>a hormonal, self conscious, butterball, that can cry at any minute

You’re only making me more aroused

Attached: 8B618896-BB64-4692-BA89-B4B1B01C9F2A.jpg (460x1301, 106K)

hello Mr. "I only read the first 2 lines of the wiki article"
read the whole article or at least the whole history part.

anna frank wrote her diary in Windows 3.1

>american schools force the goyim to learn jewish propaganda

i fucking hate this country and the kikes need to be exterminated

Tell me more about your pounding pregnant women.

I want to know every last nasty detail...

Attached: desire to know more intensifies.gif (320x256, 171K)