ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHES HOLOCAUST

I posted a thrwad about how last night, during a family dinner, my 10 year old daughter asked me what happened during the Holocaust but kike mods deleted it.

I had a legitimate spit-take as I was not expecting this subject to come up for at least another few years. I happened to be visiting my family at the moment, so my father overheard.

He said "it's something that really happened".

What the fuck do I do, Jow Forums? My ten year old is going to be indoctrinated by both the (((education system))) and my commie-cuck family. Fuck my Russian heritage!

>tl;dr they're teaching 10 y/o about the Holocaust now
What do?

Previous thread answers: talk to the school, she'll be fine, etc

I'm going to tell them it's a subject too mature for kids that shouldn't even be watching pg-13 movies yet and I take great offense to the subject materials timing. I'm considering changing schools or home schooling but I'm not sure how her cucked grand parents will respond.

Thoughts?

Attached: 2002spring_anne-frank-a-young-girl-with-a-vision_1280x720~2.jpg (359x439, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/RnHwq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>spit-take
I laughed. Anyway, what can you do, user? Don't make your daughter that kid who tells the other 5th graders that gas chambers can't have wooden doors.

But they can't and it shouldn't be illegal to point out such a painfully obvious oversight. She's so smart for her age but they're taking advantage of her kind heart, like they have for countless others.

Honestly, just tell her that things like that, while bad, happened a lot throughout history and that the Holocaust is just another time it happened that happened to be recent.

You can't start her off with just denying it, that comes later. Just make it seem like it isn't a huge outlier event in history and that millions of polish Catholics and POWs also died. Emphasize the crimes of Stalin an Mao so she realizes that Hitler isn't some sort of monster, but one of many leaders at the time who sanctioned that sort of thing.

Kikes want kids to believe that they were the only ones ever prosecuted and even if they weren't theirs was the WORST. If you teach it like it's just another event in history it prevents the indoctrination of the recurring LE HOLOCAUST NEVER FORGETTI meme. If you just teach her that it's false, the school will eventually find out and your power level will be revealed and they will drive a wedge in your family.

Also teach her to be critical of all history so she can eventually reach those conclusions on her own and that Communists are more evil than Nazis. You have to ease the redpill with kids, not come out guns blazing.

>women
>historical facts

Pick one.

Thank you. I'll do my best to be subtle and get her to ask her own questions. Asking questions should never be illegal.

>What do?
Tell them that the winners write history and most of what they tell her is bullshit.

>Mgtow
>T. incel for life squad
You don't have kids, so you'd never understand. Is it wrong for me to want my child to be more than a thot? She is a little genius and could actually accel in the STEM field. On top of that, I don't doubt she'll make a loving wife for a strong man some day. That's all I want for her. To be successful, know she's loved, and a good woman. But the Jews want her to be a worthless thot. I'm not okay with that.

Tell her it was a terrible failure of society and it will be better next time.

Anne Frank would be pregnant if the South won the Civil War

Attached: BAB1F739-917F-40F8-9037-E14B6AC4E8A2.png (828x1174, 953K)

>implying you have children
You're just shitposting, aren't you?

In the even you really aren't, leave a link to Jow Forums on your desktop and make it so she opens it on her own. She must like anime like all kids, if you're scared of exposing her to Jow Forums and NSFW stuff then try getting her into blue boards first, like /v/ or /a/ and see what happens.

First, wait a few days so this thread goes 404 and she doesn't find out.

Attached: 1460138570419.png (619x706, 466K)

Why not ? Seriously. Whiskey comes in a wooden barrel , wine ferments in wooden barrels. Wood holds liquids & gases.

yeah probably not. All my life i only met horrible women raised by weak men. Good luck with your dauther. You sound like a good man. She will do fine.

Are you OP? as mentioned in the reply above, if you really want to get her onto Jow Forums then you've to make it in a way that she doesn't feel controlled.

I retreat my previous suggestions, not /a/ nor /v/ but just into anime in general, once she becomes a weeb and finds out bout Jow Forums she will eventually learn about Jow Forums and learn about the jews, you can always give her a little push towards Jow Forums of course, like leaving Jow Forums tabs open while you're AFK and stuff like that, just don't get caught by your commie parents.

Use a bit of creativity, there're many cute anime series this season too, I'm sure she will enjoy at least a couple of those.

Barrels are sealed tightly with metal rings and don't have to hold back mountains of panicking people.

OP Anne Frank looks suspiciously Australian. Just saying

Attached: 1469674439313.jpg (433x417, 85K)

Shut up and pray your daughter doesn't become a idiot faling for fake news on the internet like her dad

Tell them the truth faggot.
There is nothing more important than raising children who know the truth and are strong enough to survive.

>the jews did nothing wrong
archive.fo/RnHwq

Attached: 1496972422560.jpg (484x461, 76K)

The sooner they teach it the sooner she realizes its all a lie. You first have to believe in Santa before knowing he is fake news.

Tell them you dont want her being taught about a mass murder as she has nightmares if she watches (insert common yank crime show).

Petrol isnt a gas, ameribro. Gas escapes more easily than liquid.

Tell her that holocaust is a fictional horror story that is used to convince kids to unquestionably support the people at the top and the teacher will punish her if she doesn't pretend she believes it

We wuz holocaust and sheeit

Attached: Coal in the oven.jpg (508x588, 61K)

This is the only correct answer.

Questioning the Day of the Gas immediately oust you as a conspiracy theorist. Teaching her about the full scope of mankind's atrocities throughout history reveals your will to find out the truth. They won't be able to spin that without them looking like conspiracy theorists themselves for trying to justify why nobody weeps for the Chinese yet love Japan despite the Rape of Nanking and Unit 731.

sidebar her and tell her that just like thor or el chupacabre, mythology is an important aspect of identity of a people
and while it may not be literally true, it holds value to the culture that it is from
you don't need to go all 1488 on your daughter just yet, she's just 10
also explain that it is culturally disrespectful to criticize the myths of other peoples, that way she won't get literally kidnapped by the state for teaching her dissenting worldviews

Ask who was Genrikh Yagoda

Attached: 1551218357580.jpg (552x621, 44K)

Tell her it is a lie but she will go to prison if she says anything and then show her what is going on with Omar and AIPAC as proof of Jewish control. Show her Lavon affair and USS liberty.

Explain as appropriate for a 10yr old but basically tell her the Jews control the world and made up the holocaust so everyone would feel bad. Red pill her early.