You have become the head of your country's government

What reforms do you make?

Attached: agency-icon.png (850x800, 61K)

Attached: mpv-shot0118.png (640x480, 382K)

remove kebab

Child Tax

Gas niggers. Sterilize retards. Build nuclear weapons.

Why does Binland not have nukes?

Attempt to remove private central banks and then get killed a short time later by a lone mental gunmen for no real reason

Attached: SUOMI_STRONG.jpg (1280x904, 160K)

>Why does Binland not have nukes?
Supplying them with nukes during the cold war would have been seen as a tad provocative, old sport. Cuban Missile Crisis x100

A halt on all immigration. Expulsion of dual citizens. Nationalize currency, banks, mines, utilities, ports, airports and roads. Its a start.

Reform my bank account to have a massive amount of money and leave this shithole.

I'd establish myself as an economic right social left persona who is still conscient about demographic change and European hegemony. Behind the scenes I'd present myself as a threat to the powers that be but will instantly fold for personal gain and access to the elites. Using my image as an anti establishment ruler to be a pied piper for the masses before leaving the political scene early with my pockets filled and multiple kickbacks waiting.

Total removal of all non-elected officials.

Build nukes, nuke USA, yuropp, Balkans, Russia, China, India, Africa and double nuke Israel
Then, SA would usher the would in a new era

Dual citizens are placed in work camps

Nuke all major cities. Blame Others, nuke them

Launch nukes against every country except Russia and then Russia so I don't have to live in the radiation.

Attached: nodofapproval.gif (186x190, 3.14M)

Expel (((them))) immediately.

Attached: oyveymeeyes.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Depends on how far my power goes. If I could? Exterminate all kikes, deport niggers to Africa, build border walls to the north and south and have National Guard be required to serve at least one season defending them, offer bounties for dead illegals but summary execution for anyone who tries to claim bounty on an actual legal citizen.

The world after Brazilian hegemony.

Attached: brazil hegemony.jpg (600x300, 83K)

immediately outlaw judisam and islam and execute all arabs and jews
mandate mandatory public lynchings of niggers until they leave the country on their own
exterminate all feminists and sjw degenerates
outlaw homosexuality
dismantle central banking and execute the bankers in public

i just fixed the entire country. youre welcome.

I feel inclined to photoshop flags to this picture. Far right (USA), next three to the left (Brazil or similar South American countries), far left Argentina.

Attached: planet of the apes.jpg (1800x1013, 274K)

immediate declaration of war on the UN

Melt down the federal treasury into a massive icon of a golden calf.

Burn and demolish every synagogue, mosque, and church.

Feed every last Ishmaelite and Israelite child to the Devourer of Topheth.

Welcome to New Babylonian, baby.

Attached: eec8b30563a7723771e832055138a774.jpg (879x2048, 509K)

End all immigration from Mexico
Deport undocumented immigrants
Restrict all non European/Anglo immigration
Slowly begin deportation of Mexicans in the south west back to Mexico
End gay marriage
Decriminalize/legalize drugs
Decriminalize/legalize prostitution
Start to move income tax to a national sales and real estate tax
Found higher education only for stem fields
Invest in high speed rail
Deregulation
Carbon markets
Money to white families that have children
Have basic universal health care that provides very limited life or death treatments so hospitals stop having to pay for poor people
Promote free speech
Tax on white individuals that are not married to other whites
Promote solar
Mars colony to have white planet
Space exploration
Solar power investment
Stop aid to isreali
Stop wars fucking up other people’s countries

Looks absolutely kosher
Do it faggot

Attached: 453745687234.jpg (850x850, 152K)

worst fucking idea ever, unless it includes terminating children of insolvent parents

Send nukes to Israel and wait for Shekelstan to pull the Samson Option.

Make English official language
No recognition of Spanish in any form for public use
No bilingual schools or aid to undocumented immigrants
No public signs in Spanish in the south west

Legalize it 420

Shitskins to be sterilized and made into forced labor slaves.

It always stupid to assume that "head of your country's government" will have undisputed dictatorship rights. Even Putin can't do anything he wants and sometimes have to placate (make agreements with) local oligarchs so they will continue supporting him.

Second to the left is Mexico. It will be titled Rise of the New World Apes.

First, kill all the lawyers. Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2

Invade Mexico then create a new state where I relocate all spics, then I give that state back to Mexico.

Attached: 74F42A42-7D97-4788-8A96-43E6AFE8D51D.jpg (641x281, 34K)

Back the currency with gold.

It fixes all the other problems.

Gold limits bankers.
It limits government spending.
It limits credit creation
It limits offshoring.
It forces imports to balance with exports.

This is the single issue which has caused virtually all of the problems in society we see today.

A big one i would change is the promotion of family. I would create tax incentives for getting married and having kids while resticting acess to abortion and increasing requirements for immigration like country of origin requirements.

Additionally add bonuses like reduced income tax for families with more than 4 kids and interest free loans for a down payment on a house for newlyweds with 50% forgiveness upon birth of their second child.

I will make Canada great.

Checked and redpilled. It's the why the Globalist don't want it to happen, both Saddam and Gaddafi wanted to do this.

And like Hans said. I would move back to the gold standard and emphasize domestic production by putting in import taxes on anything we can produce, and use those dollars to subsidize the building of new industry.

Sort of like what Horus did to the remembrancers, I’d herd all the journalists and swamp creatures into one big hall, and do what should have been done long ago.

Attached: 3309DC15-BC57-4131-8CDE-DDE36418D8A1.png (640x1136, 824K)

>All illegals deported to Congo
>No non citizen or their children (born in Canada or not) get welfare or government funded healthcare
>A gay tax, any company institution or media that supports gay or trany agendas get taxed at a 280% higher rate than normal.
Above is due to sodomites and tranies costing our healthcare system 280% more per person on average than a straight person.
>All educational institutions caught pushing political agendas get their funding cut.
>Any and all news or media outlets pushing anti white agendas taken over by government and then handed to the church.
>All religious institutions to be taxed with the exception of church's that use the King James Bible.
>Any and all immigrants must be in the country 40 years before getting government healthcare or welfare.
That would fix Canada quickly.

Attached: 1551412524635.png (336x488, 187K)

If that’s what you want, you’re already on (((their))) side. You didn’t know the NWO is a plot of Babylonian Mystery School?

2(>4) years Parliament service.

If you can't create a clique, you can't be certain to succeed in voluntary failure.

>Door to door death squads for kikes, niggers and pakis
>End foreign aid, funnel money back into NHS and education
>Instant hard brexit
>End all SJW programs, funnel money back into NHS and education.
>Uncuck police force, increase funding (They will no longer show up here in UK unless you are currently being attacked, burgeled, etc)

Many more, this place is fucked currently

Declare martial law, purge left leaning generals/politicians. Develop an autocracy, hire like minded individuals in places of power, withdraw from NATO and EU immediately, align with Russia and China. Nationalise all industries/banks. Hold rigged elections.
Deport or sterilise all immigrants/Jews.
Recognise Palestine. Dissent will be common and the economy will stagnate, but with nuclear weapons and a reliable guard force to eliminate dissent, holding on to power is possible.

End benefits/housing programs
Subsidize middle class families per child
Mass firing of public/government workers
enforce statewide IQ/ability tests
Public schooling placement according to IQ, best and brightest get the best education
Those of certain percentiles obliged to government work for X years according to ability
Same people get major benefits/free education
massive push for popularization of blue collar work and trades
End all immigration
Paid Repatriation for non whites
Paid repatriation for the poor
Nationalization of the banks
End foreign entanglements
End foreign aid
Reform of law: Public shaming and fines for most crimes rather than imprisonment, reform for major crimes, death penalty for the unreformable.
Legalization of most drugs to undercut criminal organizations, decriminalization for many other drugs, those drug addicts will either starve themselves, get clean, or commit a major crime and be executed.
Protective tariffs on foreign goods, individual deals depending on country
Tax breaks for young/small businesses, regulation reform
Balance environmentalism with Job creation and productivity, focus on self-sufficiency
Reinvest in American Infrastructure
Begin the Fission revolution
Bring back gold standard if ever manage to clear debts
Mandatory military service (very short term) Military training throughout life (essentially replacing Gym/summer camps, even make it fun but give it purpose)
New militia act enforcing legal gun ownership and training of a citizen army in all states.
Formal revocation of ties with Israel.
Get impeached within days, or JFK'd.

Don't assume these are in order of operation, getting jfk'd is obviously first.

Let's take care of those weak links.

Attached: 1529555178793.jpg (1024x810, 135K)