Now that Jow Forums has officially abandoned the Jewish puppet Donald Trump. Who will be /ourguy/ in 2020...

Now that Jow Forums has officially abandoned the Jewish puppet Donald Trump. Who will be /ourguy/ in 2020? I’m thinking based Andrew Yang!

Attached: C1A680D4-07F7-4E67-B05B-E5B037D2F5B2.jpg (590x558, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7cfNEW3pCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(you)

Shaddup commie

No, we haven’t abandoned Donald Trump. Just because Donald Trump has destroyed this country by breaking his promises and selling us out to Israel doesn’t mean we won’t keep voting for him. Anyway, I won’t waste my time with you. My corporate overlords are calling me and they need their tax cuts.

There is no /ourguy/. Bring on the collapse. Let's get this shit over with.

Trump 2020

/bread

What happens if SHE runs again?

unless they're an aspie with bulletproof skin there is no /ourguy/

Why doesn’t Donald Trump care about the white birth rate? He only cares about the Jewish birth rate.

Attached: F3100A2C-51E0-4BB1-B93E-0684CBDBCB21.png (608x765, 404K)

Thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7cfNEW3pCY

I sincerely hope Jow Forums memes Yang into office so the full weight of Accelerationism can begin.

Kekekekek

i'm voting yang and zivizid, dual citizen mutt here.

Attached: 1550686460633.jpg (780x222, 16K)

still enjoying this timeline. trump train

Really hoping Jeb Bush embraces the hoodie and runs against as the raddest repub. I'll clap this time Jeb, come on.man! We need you.

Attached: 1551658620236.png (638x532, 522K)

SHE is currently embroiled in legal action regarding her disgustingly mob style money laundering Clinton foundation. So SHE is not able to jump the ship.

I'm gonna be a savior to myself

I'd expect an announcement from HER on Wednesday.

SHUT UP ABOUT YANG! YANG YANGYANG, go somewhere else to shill for the guy. FUCK YANG

drumpf= a blumpf
yang = gang gang
I am voting for whoever gives me teh most money.

Attached: 1551514112247.jpg (680x510, 94K)

Is he still pissing off BOTH parties?
Especially the leftists?
Yes?
Then he has my vote.

This.
>Sovereign Debt Crisis.
>Grand Solar Minimum.
>The Fourth Turning.
>Magnetic Pole Shift.
>Uptick in Yellowstone activity.
What a timeline.

>america
>existing in 2020

lol. go back to sleep idiot.

It's over. Burgers had their chance, twice, with Ron Paul. They didn't listen. It's over.

Attached: 1545137700908.jpg (322x268, 17K)

What a milf

ww3 will take care of babylon by the end of the year. zionists are toast, in both countries, nwo is taking over now.

still trump, nigger

apart from a few shitty clickbait articles you have nothing to show me Trump has done anything to hurt his base

Fuck off shill we need Trump to give more tax cuts to corporations. Fucking commie fuck.

just go put on your nice shoes and grow some weed, maybe visit the red light district

we're good with Trump

Attached: 91e394f3f7ad5c8557afbc9bf0db267f.jpg (220x331, 23K)

Shut the fuck up trannie
You’re fucking up yangs real chances of winning...

Just because Trump has been a shitty President doesn't mean I'm going to vote Democrat, shill

go back to your discord tranny

She's hot !

Attached: Mein Melania.jpg (726x1024, 108K)

This. If someone posts a screencap of them organizing Yang raids they'll fuck off the same way AOC shills did.