When a Muslim woman does more damage to Israeli control of the US in 2 weeks than the entire right wing for the last...

>when a Muslim woman does more damage to Israeli control of the US in 2 weeks than the entire right wing for the last century
>when a black Muslim woman makes Jewish dual loyalty a front page issue, redpilling millions
>when Jow Forums still reeeeee's just because she is Muslim/black

You morons understand that the Muslims are the only hope of fighting (((them))), right? If any white man or woman said half the things Ilhan says, they would be committing political seppuku. She is unironically /ourgirl/, and should be supported

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-211020_Instagram.jpg (809x824, 290K)

ask her what's more important to her; the US or Islam.

>Jow Forums
not pol user these are (pic related)

Attached: 1551219040933.jpg (852x1024, 165K)

americans will defend the jews on this one

Attached: 15197250693.png (547x626, 17K)

>my house is burning
>but i won't support the firemen putting out the fire, because they aren't white, Christian men
You need to learn to prioritize, you moron. Her being a devout Muslim doesn't change the fact that she is fighting an enemy that has completely taken over the western world, and that no one else can fight except people like her. White people cannot fight this battle. The Muslims aren't 1/10 as big a problem as the merchants

Jow Forums is Zogged.
90% of the posters here are JIDF or MIGA boomers from reddit that refuse to let Zion Don die.

QUICK SOMEONE SEND HER A LIST OF DUAL CITIZENSHIP SENATORS AND HOUSE MEMBERS!!

That only goes to show you how much privilege niggers and mudshits have.
Whites are handicapped by the system; everyone else (except Asians SOMETIMES) is given a leg up.

Ask Trump and every other politician in existence what's more important, US or Israel

lol ask any other politician, whats more important to them, Their Constituents or ISRAEL

What's more important, the constitution or israel

>so lets whine and cry about muh identity politics instead of using this opportunity
It's like you're incapable of being anything but a golem

>so lets whine and cry about muh identity politics instead of using this opportunity
I'm not a leaf.

This man was forgotten but clearly his spirit lives on

Attached: images-21.jpg (475x309, 29K)

Omar and AOC are the best tag team ever!

Gonna take out the traitorous dem trash and make it a real party again!

Attached: 66A67680-7212-4231-9B65-B193E6B6D67E.png (785x504, 447K)

AOC hasn't joined up with Omar in calling out ZOG though.
IMO until AOC calls out AIPAC she's controlled opp.

there was never any hate between the far right and islam until 9/11.

actually in the 80s and 90s the far right and islam were solidifying alliances with the middle east an important source of funding for far right figures and groups.

"the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

but after 9/11 the supporters of zionism in the united states such as david horowitz, pamela geller and robert spencer created the anti-islamic movements to drive a wedge between this union.

These movements spread to the EU and were joined by the far right dividing and conquering two the enemies of israel and the jewish people.

She know what it means to be American... But is a gun grabbing islamist cunt... Hmmm.

We need to end both them and the Jews. It is the final and only solution.

Attached: 1422304589392.jpg (533x800, 111K)

AOC is a walking joke.

To be fair obongo was pretty based when it came to fucking over kikeland

>if you don't like based brown woman, you must like drumpf and republishits
the absolute state of Jow Forumseddit

This muslim works for the jews.
fuck sakes discount denmark, i used to think higher of you.