Mandated cape shit this weekend

Starting on Friday, my local AMC movie theater, which has many screens, will be showing Captain Marvel exclusively in every theater. The only exception will be one theater reserved for showings of Gloria Bell, a movie about a free-spirited, middle aged divorcee who goes night clubbing in LA.

Attached: Screenshot (2548).png (941x548, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fandango.com/atlanta_ga_movietimes?date=2019-03-09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up

ITS FUCKING REAL!!!! LMAO

YOU WILL HAVE FEMINIST CULTURAL MARXIST CAPESHIT AND LIKE IT BITCHES!!!!!!!!

good, that way it bombs in every theatre and the company loses even more money than it would from goers wanting to watch something else

also its a pretty good sign when the kikes have to jew money out of donaters via gofundme in order to turn a profit on a film, hope this piece of talmudic trash bombs hard

check the showtimes again thursday
t. kinofag

>checked and heartily keked

This is embarrassing for Disney

bumping

Guess you'll have to read a book or exercise instead and be exposed to the fact that entertainment schlock adds little or nothing to your life.

I don't think you get what I meant. Check the showtimes again on Thursday. Most theaters have very few showtimes planned for the weekend on Monday/Tuesday/

wtf same here

ahh I see. I checked Fandango for that theater, though, and they showed the same thing.
I will check again on Thursday to see if anything changes.
Also, I don't go to the movies so I never know what's going on. I just saw the memeology video and wanted to confirm with my theater.

Do you work at MS?

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-130730_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 300K)

No I don't. I'm not sure what MS is.

>Lincoln Square Cinema
>Not sure what MS is

Ok

I literally don't know. I've lived in this area for a decade.

>CULTURAL MARXIST
Communist here. Cultural Marxism does not exist. This would have never ran in the USSR. Take responsibility for once in your life. This is your problem cappie.

>take responsibility for once in your life
how ironic

all the astroturfing and attention funneling is of no avail. it will fail and spectacularly so.

This

Make sure to get out and see /ourguy/ Mel Gibson's new movie, "Dragged Across Concrete", opening March 22.

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-165550_Chrome.jpg (1415x1257, 470K)

it looks like on Wednesday there are 14 movies playing at this theater, they appear to have like 10+ screens. But thursday and friday it's just these movies on a few of the screens. This may be just how they handle big-volume days.

This has to be bullshit, maintenance or something or an official premier of some sort. The theater is on Broadway in NY

good just dont go, why would you go see jewish movies anyway?

Alamo drafthouse in VA is doing the same shit....

Jewish economic corrosive ideology that was taken by the Frankfurt schools and applied to culture is a conspiracy goys. Shut the fuck up useful idiot whore of the jew

Can you imagine the amount of empty seats?

pop 200k+ in a capital city

Attached: captainmom.png (627x428, 72K)

>Take responsibility for this movie theater that you neither own nor manage nor have any other particular relation to.

Attached: 1528260335768.png (720x594, 721K)

a 24 screen theater in ATL is playing only Captain Marvel

Attached: CaptainMomATL24.png (647x589, 376K)

I think he means Marvel Studios but I could be wrong.

>live in town full of darkies
>theatre is showing only captain marvel from thursday until sunday
kek

Then go sort your side out tankie. Nothing makes us less likely to flip to your side than this shit.

They are giving away tickets as prizes at retailers and such. The "record pre ticket sales" was all them getting cheap tickets to give to businesses to pad the numbers and boost marketing.

links?
we need to meme this

there are only two movie theaters in all of Atlanta that aren't playing only captain marvel
fandango.com/atlanta_ga_movietimes?date=2019-03-09

I thought this whole thing was a troll job on us.

They are really blocking out other entertainment so they can force this?