DOUBLE LOYALTY KIKES ON SUICDIE WATCH

BASED ILHAN

Attached: 1551732579403.jpg (1080x1803, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/08/17/judges-move-to-grant-bail-in-new-mexico-compound-case-draws-a-twitter-mob-and-death-threats
nytimes.com/2019/03/04/us/politics/aipac-congress-democrats.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

proving her right

Time to get popcorn

The Jew will cry out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: 1551470136642.jpg (1024x706, 79K)

Attached: 1536290848846.png (1248x1420, 471K)

Never stop your enemy in when they are making a mistake.

I HOPE TUCKER SPEAK ABOUT IT AND INVITE GLEN FUCK !

Trish Regan is anti American

Attached: 1522822172359.jpg (1561x2737, 1.5M)

Attached: 1477337555679.png (549x696, 125K)

Attached: 1526500174145.jpg (1767x1441, 1.23M)

Antisemites on suicide watch. Based Republicans reminding America that the Demonrats are the real racists! You all will never learn. Our GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE stands with Israel and God’s Chosen People. If he does, who are you to decide otherwise?

Attached: 3D4704AB-622F-4204-A93A-F7A59FDCBF0F.png (1017x745, 678K)

she's striking a nerve with these dual passport fags.

Attached: fake-voltaire-quote.png (500x317, 79K)

>Feedback loop: The more the Zionist defend and display their Zionist loyalties the more they get called out which results in the Zionist defending and displaying their Zionist loyalties even more which results in them further being called out.......

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

Lold

Who will fight against this?
Boomers worship Israel and the left just hates whites

MIGA send more money to Israel

for the record fuck kikes and fuck muslims.

both of them can get the fuck out of my country for all i care. the jews will use the muslims through proxy and train them as foreign mercenaries to combat us on our own soil.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/08/17/judges-move-to-grant-bail-in-new-mexico-compound-case-draws-a-twitter-mob-and-death-threats

kill em all

fuck trump fuck q fuck kikes and fuck muslims

Attached: 1551361015435.png (1235x650, 298K)

weird how the monday after zpac, the accusations of antisemitism went up 10fold from this to a 12 year old being arrested for chalkening heebs in nyc

>chosenite who defended epstein has any right to an opinion

i would never vote for this sandnigger, but god damn, its great to see these kikes get called out.
all this crying they are doing is just proving her point.
someone should get her to pass a law banning dual citizenship

Attached: trumpmerchant.jpg (474x493, 26K)

it's funny that they think saying "Oy Vey! The accusation of dual loyalties is a classic anti-Semitic trope!" is somehow an argument.
Yeah, it's a common "trope". Why is that? Because it's a completely valid accusation.

fight against what? you are free to have critique on israel. However, acting like a extremist retard is not tolerated or accepted by most people and is only helping them become protected.

someone should get her to pass a law banning dual citizenship

Attached: 1466742215305.png (354x504, 137K)

>someone should get her to pass a law banning dual citizenship
I fully support that, but I'd settle for a law that banned anyone with citizenship in a foreign country from being able to be involved in public service at any level.

>I'd settle for a law that banned anyone with citizenship in a foreign country from being able to be involved in public service at any level.
agreed

Shabbos GOP is at it again.

>GOP
Obviously.

Sure, a muslim immigrant will surely pass that law, just forget about all the muslims with dual citizenship.

>Arab is based
Lol fucking retards. Just because it hates Jews doesnt mean it's right.

Stop asking questions goy!
I would write her in. This is awesome.
She is using twitter to move the overton window. Just like drurmph

based greenwald calls it like it is

>a law that banned anyone with citizenship in a foreign country from being able to be involved in public service at any level.
yeah, thats what i meant. just didnt write it
it seems insane that its allowed
shes being useful right now

Attached: trumpkike.jpg (720x809, 54K)

She's not "BASED" you stupid fucking nigger.

correct

muslims are not fucking based they are the enemy of the american people and there's likely 1000s of them on our fucking soil right now being trained to fight us in the event of civil conflict because they know antifa isnt going to put up a fucking fight. see:

their is nothing wrong with sharia for whites unless you are a socially liberal cuck who badly wants to take part in the degeneracy that is american culture

you shut your fucking mouth you fucking sand nigger fuck head this is the USA and there will never fucking being sharia here. attempt that shit and we will kill every fucking last one of you including the decent muslims who escaped their sand hut shit holes for a better life and immigrated legally instead of being "refugees" shipped over here by your jewish fucking overlords motherfucker.

the US was never meant to be a degenerative hub you fucking kikelover. white sharia will bring back actual american values and ideals, not (((christianity))) at this point. for fucks sake, the pilgrims were puritan for a reason.
>i-i will even kill the l-legal immigrants!
wow you really are breaking away, that's a good thing magapede. i believe in that. gotta break away from the cuckservative movement

Attached: file.png (1268x1364, 2.46M)

No you won’t, you senile old boomer fuck. You’ll import more of them as long as they come here LEGALLY. You did it before and you’ll do it again.

Attached: 229F1816-6595-4B23-8089-B2FA8345041E.png (652x682, 373K)

She's not based, but at least she's bringing in the dual citizen issue to light.

>their is nothing wrong with sharia
First, you're retarded and need to learn how to use words.
Second, you're retarded for thinking sharia is a good thing. Sharia is just like kikery, but from muslims.

Shut the fuck up you sub human muslim fuck. You and all your stupid fucking friends should be thrown in the oven along side the jews right where you fucking belong.

>senile old boomer fuck
I'm ripe fighting age for a revolution I'll have you know.

>I'm ripe fighting age for a revolution I'll have you know.
you can't fight with heartpills and by paying illegal laborerers to fight for you

>Shut the fuck up you sub human muslim fuck. You and all your stupid fucking friends should be thrown in the oven along side the jews right where you fucking belong.
let me guess, you think al qaeda did 9/11? i seem to set off a trigger in you kikepuppet. what is wrong with siding with muslims to destroy jews?

Attached: 1550601042125.png (850x400, 314K)

Israel worked with the Saudis and assets within the US to complete 9/11. Israel and dual citizen Israel assets are the main culprits.

I'm 30 faggot.

Also in case you forgot, dipshit - Osama was a CIA asset in the 80s.

She is not based she is /ourqueen/

ugh yea and no Israel DID 9/11

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm seriously considering supporting her.

OBL is jewish donmeh royalty died in 2001, mossad did 9/11 holograms and a trick, the Pentagon bomb israeli front company was "renovating" that section the last section no planes

>shes being useful right now
how short minded of you

Same here..the cognitive dissonance feels weird but I'm willing to give it a chance.

Attached: 1538857228859.jpg (545x526, 49K)

Now is also the time to become completely unapologetic for pointing out obvious facts about our subjugation. Let the excuse making begin they’ve already started.

The moment Tucker addresses this specifically is the moment you should be ready for the betrayal. He is on Fox. He is not going to denounce Zionism even if he may hint at being aware sometimes. He is probably misdirection at a deep level like Savage. I know lots of anons like him but it’s easy to get fooled when everything else is so gross. Don’t trust Faux.

What do you mean with "double loyalty"? They are clearly only loyal to Israel

>The story of how Aipac became one of the most powerful lobbies in Washington is, in large part, the story of how it has managed to harness the passions of thousands of people like Mr. Fiske, a 54-year-old mortgage broker from South Florida who visited Nazi death camps in Poland and came back determined, he said, “to make a difference and never repeat what happened in the ’30s.”
nytimes.com/2019/03/04/us/politics/aipac-congress-democrats.html
pottery

Oh look another thread about this Degenerate Anti-white Anti-Male fake Muslim controlled opposition cunt.
Sage

Hello shill how’s it going?

BASED OMAR AND AOC TAGGING UP ON WEAK DEMS!

Attached: 63F6C5C3-8A1A-4D1A-8CE2-8DB4763C15F3.jpg (894x1024, 154K)

Gas yourself

She's a sack of putrid shit, but I otherwise love how she's bringing attention to this. Wednesday is going be so comfy.

Muzzies, apparently.

Checked and
>every single time

womp womp deal with it fucking fuck #AIPAC

she's a useful idiot. Its a fun ride

Why, because I don’t want to see 500 threads on this clearly controlled opposition cunt?

bout' time we had ourselves a legit useful idiot to do the heavy lifting.
The kvetching so far has been glorious.

Attached: 1536052333012.jpg (960x720, 188K)

I'm beginning to really like this lady. Since I'm her constituent, should I write her a love letter?

Attached: 1546757154364.jpg (536x546, 49K)

psyop to get you to support a somali muslim

Attached: ilhan_omar.jpg (1600x2050, 1.04M)

you really think she would care about loosing her Somalian citizenship?

the support only goes for her btfoing the jews and thats it.

Yeah stupid argument. Only using her for her message on their international influence

but that's exactly what (((they))) want; it's controlled opposition to keep a somali muslim in power, because any support given to her will help her do so

>popcorn
You fag gits and your tick tocks and your popcorns

Oy vey goyim, you should fight Ilhan Omar - the enemy of Israel, because Jews are tricking you into liking her!

Ilhan is /our gal/

The more nervous jews gets, the better.
And we also figure which Repiblicans are the most Neocon.

Attached: 1482013926502.gif (381x400, 771K)

> support this open-borders fake Muslim controlled opposition cunt that makes anti-semites look stupid because she said bad things about Jews that she was told to say
The shilling is real.

Checked, they are so transparent once your eyes are open

Attached: Arguing with jews.jpg (850x446, 191K)

He’s already questioned support for Israel multiple times. Do you even watch bro?

Does anyone know where to find the document they get the Congress people to sign to pledge allegiance to them?

Probably. We've had a islamic 5th column for a while now, they really get triggered about this.

Greenwald going up in them like a twink buttocks.

KYS ISLAM SHILL MOSLEMS ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS THEY ARE ENEMIES OF EUROPE KYS

As a Christian, I enjoyed watching muslims suicide bomb jews because I win either way.

Attached: 1549839124111.jpg (472x472, 47K)

>a law that banned anyone with citizenship in a foreign country from being able to be involved in public service at any level.
How that hasn't always been a law is ridiculous. Made sense in the founding but not since. Some local small town, whatever, but at the State and Federal level, allowing foreign born to govern American citizens is retarded. Even American citizens who grew up in their formulative years in a foreign nation are extremely suspect, depending how long they should be banned too
>Congresswoman McKinney says she had to make a pledge to Israel, she refused, Jews pull all funding and give it to her opponent and she loses

Attached: Congresswoman McKinney - Israel Pledge.png (660x432, 113K)

you know that unfunny cunt Dankula? aye, him with the nazi pug that everyone is meant to support because "muh free speech".. well go watch his latest video on jewtube and watch a grown man get giddy as a schoolgirl over israel. every single one of these cunts having been using us for shekels. fuck dankula, fuck PJW, fuck sargoy. fuck all of these kike pandering faggots.

wtf I love Islam, Muslims, Ethiopians, and women now

We're not supporting "her" we're supporting her statements about Israel and Jews.