Why do you hate women so much? You do realize the white race dies without white women, right...

Why do you hate women so much? You do realize the white race dies without white women, right? Artificial wombs won't be saving you anytime soon.

Attached: ram.jpg (1042x1155, 526K)

good. I would rather see the white race die than watch it devolve into further degeneracy.

I’ll stop hating them if they stop fucking around and start making me a sandwich

If you love something let it die instead of painfully dragging it with you

If I gotta fuck that fungal to or let whites die then whites are gonna die

I find it pretty impressive how the kikes managed to turn feminism into a corporativist market. Hell, feminists will even defend corporations now.

Attached: 1530769134076.png (599x605, 12K)

>Muh artificial wombs

Its tiring to hear idiots around here spout this line, like that's a technology that will be available to people besides government and people with wealth, coincidentally the same groups that the idiots believe themselves to be victims of.

(Satan)
Based and blackpilled

We don't hate women. Stop making this dumb thread

Captain fingus

Attached: 1551580994870.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

You don't think that was the intent from day 1? You don't think feminists and even suffragettes were mocked even then?

I dont hate woman. They hate me and project their shortcomings. Atleast educate yourself before baiting

>Why do you hate women so much?
OP is a faggot.
I'm married to one you asshole.
sage

I know that feeling

>Low interest for upcoming film featuring Bree Larson
>WHY YU HAT WOMENS, HUWITE MAN!?!?

Why do you hate corporations? Are you fucking communist?

Attached: 2AF79D099E294B6DAC673279CA5E7A12.jpg (960x952, 131K)

Thats what (((they))) want.
Making white man and women hate eachother, so they start racemixing.

We need wombs, not consent homo.

That's just progressive politics in general lol, remember when they were fighting racism by throwing money at Nike after the Kaepernik (sp?) advertisement? I wish I could convince the left that by giving me money they'd be performing activism.

>You do realize the white race dies without white women, right?
And white women killed it.

Attached: 1520532695511.jpg (1158x1000, 238K)

Learn to read, McMutt.

Make Axlotl Tanks Great Again.

Attached: 48b7c8e5-382f-4135-882e-ab2055e953d4..jpg (600x750, 74K)

?

I don't hate women. I understand them.

Which is ironically more than they do themselves.

range ban incels

It absolutely blew my mind when I realised just how Incepted The Left is.

They are real believers, literally fight for their own enslavement and impoverishment. Everything they believe increases corporate profits.

Attached: pic.jpg (1600x1000, 70K)

>I did it for you
Also, millions of dollars.

They already have them working. It's only ethics which is preventing trials. But that will change quickly.

Attached: pic.jpg (595x335, 44K)

God I wood berry Stacey Dash so hard.

Attached: 1530797458155.jpg (937x1024, 113K)

I wish it would be as simple as a nuclear exchange finishing it all, but they made it be as slow and painfull as possible, they destroy our values, our morals, our people, and gradually our culture and history very slowly, and we cant say shit, sad times
>also checked