This proves you are all cucks

This is your champion and queen of Jow Forums. A literal nigger who has stated on record that she wants make America islamic and put you all in chains. This negress is who you worship?

Meanwhile you call g-d emperor Trump a dirty kike, despite he is the one who is defending you from Islam (and yes, with the help of Israel)

Attached: this is your queen.png (500x396, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJqDoEFJX5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source the quote or it didn't happen.

Well white people are doomed anyway, might as well prop up some good and propper Jew-haters with nuclear weapons as a 'last act'.
Slamming doors and such.

>Islam is the problem

hey, maybe stop sending them here, shlomo

Attached: Israaid-Europe-appeal.jpg (640x329, 93K)

Nice Taquitos, Jew. We can have it out with the sand people once you've been dealt with.

Is that what notorious anti-semite and leader of the KKK is doing?

Attached: supported my notrious anti-semite.jpg (640x705, 69K)

funny seeing this coming from a JEW!
whats the matter rabbi? afraid she's shining a light on you pests?

She's really pissed off the jews. Even the Dems are throwing her under the bus

Fpbp.

even he can recognize the lesser of 2 evils.

Attached: fake-voltaire-quote.png (500x317, 79K)

fuck of you sandnigger

Attached: 1551691088726.png (1032x986, 241K)

She and AOC are finally going to punish those filthy traitorous dems!

Attached: E8073664-0E98-449C-B6AA-CE939A8510CE.jpg (894x1024, 154K)

You gonna let an islamic nigger put you in chains. We Serbs would not be cowed so easily
youtube.com/watch?v=DJqDoEFJX5Y

Hilariously, it was the Jews running the refugee NGOs in Minnesota who put her in office by bringing her and a half million of her brother husbands here.

But why not just destroy both of the evils? I don't understand why we tolerate either of them...

Attached: TheRealDeal.jpg (1500x1002, 255K)

Cause secretly he wants to be dominated by Somalian bulls like the faggot mutt he is

shut it turk boy

Muzzies need to be BTFO'd but ultimately a lot of their grievances with westerners are pretty valid and come from us fucking with their shit (for Jews)

We could probably find common ground and a place for us both if it weren't for the rats constantly running interference.

I'll ally with muslims any day to destroy you and your pedophile state, kike.

Americans are already slaves as only slaves receive circumcision while being non-jews by Talmudic law.

Priorities are fucked. You literally have muslims here raping thousands of kids but your priority is palestine.
God nu Jow Forums is retarded.

Modern society sucks ass. Why should I work when I hate all of this? Fuck this gay earth seirously. I want global warming to kill us

>Supporting islam
Hide that flag you fucking idiot. You're a disgrace

Muslims and kikes both need to die. Its up to you to press the nuke button and get things started.

Attached: How our ancestors delt with jews.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

Bump for our greatest ally

false dichotomy(Noun)

A situation in which two alternative points of views are presented as the only options, whereas others are available.

Christians will always stand up for Jews, Mr. Kiwi.
Saaaad fact of life.

have some decency, at least put on a memeflag, kike.

Attached: 1530137410898.png (429x410, 212K)

>kikeposter seething about her anti-greatest ally questions
>kikeposter forgets memeflag through all the confusion
>(((dual citizen))) liberals and normiecons triggered to no end
>islam is the problem goy trump protect you from those dastardly muzzies and israel will help you pathetic goyim

I support her 100%. Support the weaker opposition to keep the infighting strong.

Attached: 6billion.png (354x504, 62K)

>g-d
You kikes are so dumb, your time is over

Attached: IMG_7346.jpg (547x483, 241K)

>encouraging memeflags

No OP, I support you and Trump.

>I think all white men should be put in chains as slaves
Isn't this the plan of you kikes for the last 2000 years, expect for all goyim?

Shit skin muzzy cunt < manipulative kikes

We won't have any islam-related problems as soon as jewish lobbyist will be kicked out of USA/Europe

Attached: 1965 act.png (3580x1252, 2.32M)

I'd rather have memflags to hide the embarrassing shit skin cock suckers that come out of my country

She's not my hero. She's just destroying the US government from within, which will make the people involved with it easier to kill, and by extension make Israel easier to kill.

Attached: 932.jpg (460x312, 21K)

>This is your champion and queen of Jow Forums
Sorry, but I think reality is rather that people think she's a useful tool against your kvetching.
People are tired of your old "us or them" spiel, faggot. You're both nuisances that needs to be removed.

This. I’ll throw in support for yang too. Splinter the left’s convenient confederations.

>seething new yorker kike triggered because the greatest ally is under attack

I don't really like shitskins, but I have a feeling that once the parasite is dealt with all people will go back to where they belong and ethnostates will thrive and trade, as is how life should have been. I think shitskins on the other side of the world will agree to that sentiment, at the very least if it meant no more undermining and no place on earth left for the parasite to undermine

Attached: 1547782923794.jpg (1000x893, 122K)

You gotta kill the rats to get the fleas to leave.

Attached: 1512711034507.jpg (500x430, 205K)

>oy vey itsanuddah shoah in here
ahh another day closer to the extermination of world jewry. omar for president

Nice try

Attached: 146E5CDD-7B91-4737-AC64-D99283FB2C18.png (750x1334, 305K)

She's a muslim who swear allegiance to islam before the US.

Attached: et-in-blanket-madame-tussauds.jpg (444x592, 59K)

If you guys would just nuke Muslims out of existence, the world would be a safer place.

The whole issue is that Omar is calling out the kikes Dual Citizenship and questioning their loyalties. After all, how many Jewish Spies has America caught? How many ISRAELIS are in the US Congress, the US MSM, and The US Fed?

Attached: 1544067709143.jpg (544x335, 69K)

Fuck off you pathetic faggot. It's all hands on deck when it comes to hating Israel. No and if or but about it.

Israel is on her way out.

Attached: 1550052616391.jpg (832x827, 87K)