>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

>Crime 'Reform' Bill
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5682/text

>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

Attached: 63858FEF-9B1C-40C5-81BB-636A0FEA6A5E.jpg (1024x789, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Ross
youtube.com/watch?v=fONOp76yBIg
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is a ZOG puppet desu

you're a fag puppet, faggot

there is literally nothing worse than more unoriginal pepe and wojak memes

this unironically
but fuck MIGAtards

Democracy is a sham.

Attached: DemocracyIsASham.jpg (1124x1238, 349K)

still better than what hillary would've done.

>Cancelled the Iran deal.
>Gives billions of dollars worth of arms to Saudi immediately - 'great deal!'
>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>Withholds PA funding.
>Increases Israel funding by 10% (3b to 3.3b) - now even higher, 4b?
>Fights tooth and nail for Israel at the UN, chimping out with "WE'RE TAKIN NAMES, GOYIM!" when the world doesn't bow to the jews.
>Withdraws from the UNHRC because they were mean to Israel.
>Sells nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia.
>Escalates in Syria, actively attacking the Syrian military and killing hundreds of Russians
>more sanctions on Iran
>more sanctions on Russia
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'
America just got much greater LMAO

Both "sides" of the left/right paradigm are controlled by either the rich or the yids. Usually both.

They exist to siphon energy, hope, and anger from the goy-cattle populations into a controlled Yin Yang of tyranny where the roughly 50/50 divide between "left" and "right" causes that energy to be funneled against it's self and thus cancelled out. Thus, democracy functions as a pressure release valve, an outrage nullifier, and a massive divide and conquer ploy to take the heat off those who actually control things from behind the scenes.

Since our modernday society is so heavily controlled, the real solution to nearlly all our problems is to kill the (((elites))). And they know this, hence why """democracy""" was enacted as a smoke screen for them and to funnel the outrage of the masses against them.

Attached: ZionistControlledOppositionUSA.jpg (500x427, 56K)

trump is truly a puppet

Obvious bait

Attached: 5589BA23-5339-4F04-A89A-39A547D03BAC.png (224x225, 6K)

true

and yet with all this evidence there will be 100s of le trump/pence threads come next election everyone hitting reply limits
this country is shit and any harm that comes to america here or abroad is a positive influence on european peoples worldwide

Civil war or bust, white boys.

Time to wake.

Attached: zzzviolenceinsociety.png (1543x719, 377K)

Those are created and bumped by payed shills you stupid faggot. They are payed to dfo this, and instructed to NEVER admit defeat in an argument in order to demoralize those they debate against.

There are no genuine Trump supporters left on this board. Don't be a pussy.

Attached: KeyToVictoryAndDefeat.jpg (800x510, 77K)

This goy gets it.

Attached: JewsControlYoutube.jpg (2472x3256, 1.73M)

Jesus Christ he's even worse than I thought he was.

Obvious shill.

Obvious faggot

This is just your friendly reminder that Trump is a false hope and a zionist stooge. The elections are a fraud.

The only purpose they serve is to the (((elites))) who use them as a means to monitor the opinions of the masses. And thus provide a great opportunity to monitor the social conditioning and brainwashing that is inflicted on the population. With this knowledge they then make adjustments in policy to further cement their reign. Remember, all wars are won in the hearts and minds of the people, and the Jews practice a constant spiritual warfare against their host nation for control of it's destiny.

The left and right paradigm is a fraud that is designed to divide and conquer the population and stall all change via a yin-yang of tyranny. Except of course change which is (((permitted))).

Trump's election was used as a means for the kikes to study how the goyim could use a grass roots movement on the internet to overthrow their grip on the narrative. And now that the election has been thoroughly studied, the kikes are using this knowledge to censor every last avenue for free discussion they find.

This is why big-tech is Censoring you all across the internet. It is also why no politician will ever oppose them, because EVERY politician works for the same masters that google does. They only say they'll bust the trusts to give you false hope and thus placate you. Just like the border wall and repealing DACA have not occurred, the regulation of these tech companies will NEVER be happen. They keep playing this trick on you emotionally driven idiots over and over and you never learn.

Spread the truth, then fight back. This is the only way to freedom from (((them))).

Attached: 179400171118.png (1000x500, 305K)

>Implying.

Attached: 1gdu3.gif (500x364, 237K)

Attached: 1523393067869.jpg (900x676, 226K)

This.

If people don't realize this by now they don't belong on Jow Forums.

You should also put the fact that Trump put Wilbur Ross, a literal Rothschild Banker in as secretary of commerce:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Ross

Attached: TrumpIsASham.png (1156x539, 656K)

And Alex Acosta (the disgusting cuban mutt goblin that got the child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein off the hook) in as secretary of labor.

Attached: PedoEnabler.png (2365x787, 285K)

More recently he has hired Marc Short, a Koch Bros shill too.
Only Coulter has mentioned this out of any mainstream conservatives.

The fact that so many boomer MIGAtards were all stirred up about the Rothschilds and then Trump quietly puts one in power without them ever knowing really shows how clueless and stupid most Goyim really are.

Truly human cattle at their finest.

>listing all the things trump has done that benefit jews and hurt americans are bait and shills
you know exactly where you came from, get the fuck back you kike-worshipping faggot. this is not a board for your worship of some loyal jew-slave.
inb4
>muh favela-monkey

Attached: 1550252626977.png (737x866, 284K)

>MUH SHILLS
>MUH DISCORD TRANNIES
I can assure you no one is paying me to take a shit on trump. After all the fact presented in this thread, only a moron or "shill" still supports it. So what is it? Are you a moron or a paid trump shill?

At this point I think we need a culling of the normie cattle, the only problem is that they jews will drag us smart goys down with all the sub-human retards.

Did you even read his post? He was referring to /PTG/ not /ATG/...

Attached: 6a2728438027bc11c124f66b49c05bde0366ec85c6b045715f3fb4abf1eef5de.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

user, that is how it all got started originally. All these groups have terms of people not part of it. The secret societies, the mystery religions which run the world realized this long ago, that the normies are just sheep, always will be. A bunch of intelligent people got together and made these secret societies for that reason, because they realized how hopeless everyone else was around them.

Unironically the globalists get proven to be right over and over because the normies just go along with their every whim.

I'm a moron. Disregard

t. Discord tranny

The best thing that those of us who are "woke" can do is spread this truth OUTSIDE of Jow Forums.

YouTube video comments sections, Twitter posts, and all other forms of more mainstream media sites need to be exposed to this stuff, especially his supporters.

Jow Forums needs to become proactive and aggressive again, that has always been our greatest strength.

Attached: JewsishCabal.jpg (3434x4000, 2.64M)

Well said. Jow Forums needs to start seriously challenging the Jews again.

>actually achnowledging an error
good on you, we can all be annoyed at times from this shit so we misunderstand. especially when english isnt our first language.
trump destroyed every chance for there to be a real "right-wing" ruler in america; now the best we can hope for is a stalinesque type -_- id rather have a adolf hitler but these morons fucked that up hard.

REMOVE THIS FILTH

>youtube comments
they shadowban hard there tho, my main youtube account was deleted years ago by them and my 2 other accounts are completely shadowbanned; even in livechats my text doesnt show for anyone but me but i cant type. same goes for video comment section. jews love to censor and it has only increased 100 fold after this fucking jewslave-on-a-leash came into power.
And no; niggerbama was not better (to save myself some faggot comments)

Didn't see this before.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up.

It's probably also why the shills are afraid to bump this thread. Too much of a dangerous, hard-hitting truth.

I constantly spam anti-semetic and border-line racist comments on youtube and have never been shadow banned.

My comments constantly get upvotes and replies.

he's right, only rural and suburban retards voted for trump
city people all voted for hillary

Attached: ohshitshon.jpg (243x208, 12K)

You are partially correct. Those who are "in the know" aren't passive enlightened men, they are hyper-predatory, power hungry, cynical psychopaths who actively seek to dumb down all those around them.

Many normies are simply victims of Jewish/media brainwashing and become far more responsive when exposed to the harsh truth for a long enough time.

3/10 I responded.

Attached: 1547457638453.png (584x652, 489K)

I'm not sure, I mean, the 'average' IQ of 100 isn't exactly good. I've seen George Soros say in an interview for example that the reason he feels no guilt about currency speculation and its impact on the citizens of various countries is because 'if it wasn't me doing it someone else would'.

That mindset is a very common thing with these groups, but it applies to the normies too, 'if it wasn't 'x' doing the brainwashing then someone else would be'?

Jow Forums is an acho-chamber with payed shills creating a fake audience/opposition.

Spread this to reddit/youtube where it will actually do some damage.

>I've seen George Soros say in an interview for example that the reason he feels no guilt about currency speculation and its impact on the citizens of various countries is because 'if it wasn't me doing it someone else would'.

Sauce?

Attached: 1549438820032.jpg (878x1024, 104K)

Oh look, another Drumpft sucks circlejerking thread.
Sage.

Go away jew.

Attached: 1550074666514.jpg (548x618, 59K)

This accomplishes nothing, all it does is shit up the board. We don’t need 600 threads about why Donald Drumpft sucks.

This

Attached: 4L_XpYURmeX.jpg (800x800, 109K)

Attached: shillingintensifies.png (429x381, 57K)

> Everyone who doesn’t want circlejerking faggots is a shill
That’s some nice logic.

ZOG puppet kike. You are part of the problem.

Attached: 4L_7AM4fu62.jpg (933x697, 136K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fONOp76yBIg

It's in this one, this is from 60minutes, watch from about 8:40 when he's asked about helping the nazis as a child as well. But they cover a lot of stuff in this interview.

Cool, bring more insults on me, that’s totally going to justify all the circlejerking.

Jewnald Klumpthf sucks jew dick.

Attached: 1b48a1b39b007a3136d81f51bf0df64507cd2d50bcc145b911bd8a1cfacc9fa9.jpg (500x651, 167K)

And again about 11minutes he says a similar line about currency speculation and why he doesn't feel guilty, that's his modus operandi

Thanks.

Guess he needs a taste of his own "survival of the Fittest" doctrine.

Just like all yids actually.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 432K)

good for you, i test it often on livestreams that show the chat in the video. i post my text, even just simple words like "omg i love your video" and it will never show up.
I was always getting upvotes on my comments before suddenly it always ended up with no reactions what so ever. even when i write completely unrelated things.
but i have been unpersoned by twitter, facebook, youtube etc a long time ago.

You forgot how he also wants to flood our country with even more H1B visa chinks, who will no-doubt continue looting all of our technology for China on the behalf of Israel.

My real interest will be to see how the kikes attempt to destroy/subvert China. Because those two peoples are definately only allies of convenience.

Attached: 1502352408000.png (768x646, 159K)

Sage

Attached: discord7654228tranny.png (635x483, 259K)

I don't know what to tell you, I have been at it for years and only have this problem when I use curse words and hate slang.

I wonder what causes this to happen to some people and not others?

I have a rule that I try and be as informatively racist/"anti semetic" as possible without using hate slang.

Trannies discord is a convenient boogey man for payed Trump shills.

Tell me, do they pay you by the post or by the hour?

Attached: 1545315700973.jpg (800x800, 138K)

>Le ebin tranny discord maymay

Attached: 7956fbdbfab8ecb6640a9e51ede14cd608aac7aa8fef9b0aa6ac9093a817ae1c.png (543x751, 322K)

Oy Vey!

Attached: f43.png (680x378, 309K)

How about /zdg/ - ZioDrumpf General
?

I kinda like that idea.

Gives the shills even less of a "muh tranny discord" excuse.

I vouch for this.
Change it to ZDG Zion Don General

Attached: JNF TRUMP PLAQUE.jpg (1200x1600, 313K)

zionist trump general, no need for the drumpf you fucking kushnerites

Lel, the pro-trump shills are grasping at straws at this point.

Must be desperately trying to keep their jobs.

Attached: 1537305321397.jpg (445x472, 39K)

Trust me; only on this page i use slurs. on twitter f.ex i spent years calling out jewish warmongers but never using any words they would use as excuses.
I did have quite popular youtube and liveleak channels connected to 1 of my emails, but not the 2 others. liveleak was the first who shadowbanned me; by making it impossible for me to upload videos to the Syria war channel, disconnecting me after 5-10 minutes; no matter if i was on my laptop, my desktop, my phone, my work pc, my collegues work pcs etc. I contacted a admin there and he only said "sorry, there is nothing I can do to help you, I understand your problem but not in my power to do so" i asked to talk to someone who had that power but they didnt respond again. i think it was "Br0dskalk" on liveleak. even when my channel was still alive I searched for my channel name from a new laptop, literally videos with my channel name in the description came up first and my videos didnt show at all.
my youtube channel was shut down after they first tried to fish my name by using an arabic company filing fake claims on my videos (for music on videos with literally 0 music in them), i obviously didnt use any name on the counters and instead i got a video removed and a mark on my channel that was supposed to go away after 3 months. 2 days before it was supposed to be removed, they gave me 2 other strikes on 4 year old videos and my channel was gone.

I had some of my youtube comment accounts going for a short while but it was easy to see what happened to them.
im using protonmail atm but even when i tried to make a twitter account with that one, on a fresh laptop on a new ip, i couldnt even post 1 tweet before they asked me to send a picture of my god damn passport to be allowed to post...

if for one thing it sure made me more secure about my opinion and position and that more aggressive against corporate profiteering capitalism and other jewish inventions for control of the goyim.

Attached: 1533726422408.jpg (3500x3000, 2.38M)

I think anti-Trump general is good. It might attract the few lingering holdouts a bit more because of it's more simplistic message.

How do you feel magaboi?

Attached: 1_9D5kKBEr1Ymy9PCUUbLffQ.jpg (399x396, 33K)

>orange man good

How could he not? Trump's Epsteins buddy ol pal and loyal customer LOLita express flyer and codefendant in a child sex abuse lawsuit. Plus we've all heard his ivanka comments and seen his pics with her.

See: .
Dual-Citizenship of Public Officials Creates Conflicts of Interest
> Whereas dual citizenship introduces the possibility of divided loyalties we request that the citizenship statuses, current and past, of all Legislators, Executive Appointees, and Federal Judges be made public — all of whom are public officials, and whose day-to-day duties impact the People of the United States and all corporations in the United States.
> Moreover, the “Emoluments Clause” (Art 1, Sec 9, Cl 8) clearly prohibits acceptance of presents or emoluments by foreign states to Officers of Profit or Trust, which all the aforementioned are, and the advantages conferred by foreign citizenship may well violate this clause, the purpose of which is clearly anti-corruption, and therefore should be available to public scrutiny to ensure such corruption does not exist.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest

>DISCORD TRANNY SHILLS
says the underpaid russkie troll shit poster

How do you feel about sucking jew-dick, soi boy?

Attached: JewsHateWhitesTwitter.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

But he is more than just a Zionist, he is with the whole Jewish agenda of America as a dumping ground for the third world (LEGALLY) and promotion of homosexuality. He is literally agrees with SJWs on all their core values.

>Plus we've all heard his ivanka comments and seen his pics with her.

I haven't. Care to share?

Day of the pillow soon boomers.

Attached: barbara_learner_zoomer.png (971x720, 288K)

Indeed. Hence why he wants more H1B visa immigration, to replace whites with asians in high-skill jobs while spics are imported to replace whites in low-skill jobs. All the while democrats promote increased races for the white middle class that nearly all go to spics/niggers welfare programs.

If whites don't wake the fuck up and seriously begin organize for a fight, they are literally doomed.

Attached: 1547326985966.jpg (640x624, 68K)

Boomer holocaust when?

I literally hate my own parents so not even they would temper my rage.

Attached: BoomerBlenderDotPNG.png (1863x147, 50K)

i can't tell who's ZOGGING who, but that pic is shilled every ten minutes so i'm guessing OP is a giant faggot.

Attached: 1551553627834.png (1101x645, 1.17M)

You've lost this board faggot. Trump has been exposed and no amount of shilling will put the cat back in the bag.

Attached: 1460948133989.jpg (640x800, 25K)

The sad thing is that whites are so psychologically broken they will cling for dear life to literally anybody who says or even just implies the smallest pro-white message. Whites were willing to compromise on the pro queer shit and Trump's Israel worship just for the chance at slowing down the demographic decline. They made a deal with the devil and lost. Whites have to think big and not keep begging for scraps.

so why aren't you in a job before it's too late neet? oh right, thinking you'll be a savior of the white race like many other autists here
if most of you are incapable of cleaning your room most of you are incapable of trying to "wake up" whitey, definitely a whitey supermacist attack moving gen z even more left is what we need to "save the white race"

w h e r e i s t h e
a
l
l
?

it's been 2 years

Attached: atg mantra.jpg (900x668, 278K)

Modern white people are domesticated, docile, passionless, selfish, cowardly, pussies.

They feel no hate or anger so instead of getting aggressive and fighting back, they only get more depressed.

Half the posters on this board are demoralized cuckholds.

Well ain't that the truth.

Attached: 1497528917339.jpg (1280x498, 174K)

awwww! it's a Girl!
congrats, user!

>Modern white people are domesticated, docile, passionless, selfish, cowardly, pussies.

I blame weed. It literally kills the soul of those who smoke it. Turns them into docile, lazy, consumer Zombies. I have never known a pot-head who wasn't a sleezy, unreliable scumbag.

Attached: 1 Cf7b8Og7nTIqeNAsV6_aJg.png (702x353, 366K)

t. tranny discord shills

Attached: iran soccer team.jpg (1280x823, 173K)

god damn burger education.
fucking retards the lot of you. china was as communist as ussr and nearly as jewish. ussr jews slowly emigrated to greener pastures (us) and tore down ussr behind them, china jews mostly stayed and reformed. china is solidly jewish.

do you dumb fucks think jews first started jewing a hundred years ago? do only think things happen in your tiny part of the world and only for the last few hundred years? the merchants have been around since the Silk Road was a thing. They were the commercial link between chink-land and the caliphs since before rabbi jesus was even born. they're deeply embedded in the chink elite. don't fool yourself into thinking that the chinks are in control just because YOU are only able to see the difference between jew-europeans vs europeans and not jew-chinks and chinks,

Attached: slanty-jew.jpg (1600x900, 214K)

>T. /PTG/ shill.

Gimme proof.

nice too bad it was not that simple, maybe it is affluence. Not the kind that gives you a lambo but the kind that gives you spare time and too many calories and a playstation and a computer and porn and a smart phone and never having to seriously want for anything especially necessities

fuck no, you're not getting spoonfed anything. fucking burgers. lurk 2 years and never post again

Attached: inoperable2.jpg (571x618, 116K)