Well?

Well?

Attached: 665ba85611aae32cc774773836c5cea4.jpg (500x339, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nein

Anonymous is a dead meme.

user....I...

Doubtful, but now it's a white nationalist or a fake source.

>anonymous means we know exactly who they were

most of history knows the rules...

Anonymous was a t-rex.

Attached: 1523479702797.png (258x195, 12K)

I was Anonymous. Fuck off stealing my thunder.

Attached: 1526845350500.png (227x222, 12K)

Good. Have you ever talked to the average woman? They're stupid as shit. There is only a small handful of women, throughout history, who have said anything worth listening to.

Attached: 1539186624745.png (275x183, 10K)

SPLC tracks white extinction on a wall. Thats what it means to support Zionism, the jewish version of Nazism

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1542974709817.png (542x495, 120K)

It's funny how women have this delusion that they were secretly the stronger sex and was controlling everything behind men.

>behind every great man is a greater woman

And other such nonsense.

Women weren't educated until relatively recently, so I highly doubt they were writing much of anything

>woolf
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Should have stayed that way, desu

That's a good point, we should specify our sex when we post anonymously.

That's correct, because we are all little girls, right user?

>t.Some Cunt

Did they post tits, or did they gtfo?

Have you got any more of these?

Attached: 1549336003161.png (574x573, 69K)

/thread

spamming this thread wont make it true

>For all of history OP was a faggot

It's fine to dream. That's why there's a vacuum. When people observe it they project themselves into it in order to try to make sense of it. It's no different than looking into a mirror and a looking-glass at the same time. Nothing can be everything. Lack of identity means it could be anyone's identity thus it's everyone's identity.

Attached: llcd-tv-monitor-many-screens-260nw-1055718725.jpg (390x280, 12K)

Not likely. Probably 50/50. Likely less if you consider wether someone found it interesting to begin with to count.
Niggers tongue my anus - Anonymous

hello most of history, Tits or GTFO.

so when i tell you to shut the fuck up fag its really you calling yourself a full of shit homosexual?

Would it really matter? If there's no true idenitity then people would be free mold something to replace it. Anonymous could be black, white, yellow, male, female, neither, human, inhuman anything Thus you have a psychological adhesive in the form of ideas streaming the likes of which e.g the cult of personality and fame tries to attain but never does.

In fact I don't even know what this thread is about but it gave you off the feeling I did or am trying to, right? That's the paradoxical power of Anonymity. The ability to ascribe meaning where there is none.

Thank you for proving my point.

the cat is dead, the cat was always dead.

Attached: bigstock_Proof_stamp_59862578__42856.1393885970.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on.jpg (1280x1280, 519K)

Prove it

But is it a cat or a dog or a human? You might wonder what's the point since all things die. Well it's true all things die but you know what doesn't die? That which is unknown. If we didn't know for certain it was a dog or cat or human then how can we know it died? Now may wonder what's to stop you or me from believing it is cat(someone's identity) much like the psychological adhesive nature I was talking about and thus "kill" it by allowing to die? Simple if you keep ascribing meaning to it it will just keep dying over and over and but never cease to be. It becomes that which dies many deaths. Problem is you die only once so what does that mean? I think you know. Even if everyone believes it's a dog instead of a cat it will still be the same. That's why the context isn't important it's the substance. If there's no substance the context can be anything. Both infinite and finite while retroactively being neither.

Lack of substance can't mimicked it's just a vacuum that consumes everything by becoming it. This is why you may theoretically know everything there is in reality but never know what's under Anonimity itself which is a paradox because if you know everything then you should know every identity there could possible be under it, right?

another great example is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect_(physics)

If you can see everywhere why can't you see "nothing"? Because it's not there.

I believe this

Attached: 4bd.jpg (1111x833, 342K)