Why are so many young whites getting radicalized?

Who is radicalizing our youth?

mobile.twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/1102621038997852161

Attached: AB62CFEE-FFC5-4688-873D-19AC5743E7F1.jpg (750x1053, 400K)

Attached: trash.gif (580x433, 1.62M)

And that's a good thing.

Unironically Jews themselves

Gee I dunno, maybe a decades long assault on your race might "radicalize" you. Why do you think blacks are so disproportionately racist?

Cringe

Sounds like schoolboy banter in Israel

naaaah surely that wouldn't be the cause now can it?

Attached: 1551308986574.png (660x574, 72K)

“Jews are fine as long as they are white”-natsoc white roastie

finally

Alabama will save the US.

Attached: 1535287604881.jpg (800x784, 82K)

Identitarianism begets identitarianism, while a great many people don't seem to understand the third step of equality.

Equal rights, equal opportunities, equal responsibilities.

Blacks aren't shot disproportionately, they commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, and being shot by the police is a potential consequence therein, one they need to take responsibility for. Anyone with a brain understands this, and consequently understands that BLM was not a movement against racism, it was a movement against equality of responsibility.

Progressive white supremacists think blacks are incapable of adult responsibility, so gibs; ironically, the far right typically sees blacks as adults actively rejecting that responsibility, and if they're not gonna take it, they shouldn't have the rights or opportunities either.

Todays Nazis aren't even racist.

Wow, this Muslim is projecting REALLY HARD about radicalization and terrorism.

You 4channers would do yourself right to name some false victims to the media in hopes of someone getting outted and attacked then realize they got the wrong guy...you could even use your real name for this stunt...keep it in mind for later or use it now.

Lol that comment as almost as bad as the guy posting the comment about “ban white nationalism” every person leaving a comment is either a fag, nigger, spic, or kike. Where’s all the “despite only making up 12% of the US population” poster when you need them?

No idea.
∆_∆

Why should a muslim care about either of those things?

Worked a little too well

Based and Alabamapilled. Roll tide.

It's funny, more zoomers are moving to communism thanks to niggers like you. THEY ARE NOT PRO-WHITE YOU FUCKING MORONS THEY ARE THE OPPOSITE

>esq.
What a fag lol

"equality" can't work in a multi-ethnic society. I'm not certain it can work in a mono-ethnic society either since we used to be a mono-ethnic society and the equality shtick has led us directly to where we are now.

fucks that even mean

Wife material. I can’t find these women in Chicago. Sadpepe.jpg

>Who is radicalizing our youth?
It is unironically the Democrats. They have nobody but themselves to blame

keep lying to yourself meme flag. Generation Zyklon isn't waiting up for you.

>MuslimIQ
The average mussie is so inbred they have an IQ of like 90. Nearly niggertier. Why'd he name himself that?

The left, they ruin the lives of children who are only trying to be edgy and drive those children toward the ideology that was a joke to them before. Eventually there will be so many people with nothing left to lose and what was once a false fear for liberals will quickly become a reality.

>actively discriminate against "white boys" for years
>prevent them from getting jobs
>remove them from media
>wtf why am I burning in an oven

Attached: 1549995481280.jpg (720x643, 23K)

ME

I am actively
brainwashing.

American YOUTH -

Ive been doing a finejob atit

after watching the tirade of anti-white anti-male sentiment on CNN and twitter you have to ask them where the fuck do they think this constant barrage of criticism and racism is going to end. it feels like they are being provocative on purpose in order to fulfil the (evil white men) world view they purport. and it's working

Sounds like they were just trying to trigger someone, none of that was serious.

Maybe because they are actively be discriminated against in today's society?

Wtf is an Algerian? Just say Muslim.

Censorship jew nigger. You know this.

>jews are fine because they're white
the eternal roastie

Attached: 1474781314754.jpg (600x384, 44K)

Literally how I got redpilled on natsoc. It was all a larp as first. My friends and I thought it was funny, but slowly it grew on me, and through people getting “offended” drove me to actually go deeper and research things such as muh holocaust and the German perspective.

Desperation is a stinky cologne

> We both know the tides are changing

>Esquire
It's a suffix you get addressed with, usually meant for lawyers and certified professionals (in a business sense) when being addressed by someone else with respect. Anyone can use it nowadays, but it really means you have no other titles to claim, and you're just a hipster faggot for calling yourself Esquire in that sense

>fucks that even mean
esquire.
basically pic related

Attached: hmm quite.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Every fucking time. You’d think after so many failed attempts we’d finish them off, but no. This time they have came closer to achieving their goals than ever before, and we cannot allow it to happen again. My generation must end this once and for all.

>it feels like they are being provocative on purpose in order to fulfil the (evil white men) world view they purport. and it's working
this. it's a psyop.

Red pill time.

Attached: 1.png (1381x331, 138K)

Attached: 2.png (1372x209, 98K)

>Todays Nazis aren't even racist.

I am.

she needs some proper schooling

Attached: 3.png (1380x347, 168K)

Attached: 4.png (1385x285, 136K)

kek, look at this Jewish power fantasy

Attached: Mark Hughes on Twitter It s time to denazify USA ban white nationalism shut their groups down ban th (625x618, 108K)

Attached: 5.png (1366x337, 121K)

but that black somali cunt radicalized them with her antisemitic comments about AIPAC etc. :D

It’s always just a joke at first, but it desensitizes you, and opens you up for your first of many redpills.

>call everyone you don't agree with a Nazi
>be surprised when they start to think and act like an actual Nazi

Attached: 1534162127628.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

It's us.
Also it's the Jews.
We Jews now.

Guys, its starting to happen.

Attached: 2019-03-04 14_16_26-News about newport on Twitter - Chromium.png (647x1149, 1.5M)

They both commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime AND are disproportionately shot for little or poor reasons.

I'm not sure you realize the state of your law enforcement culture; American citizens are brainwashed by the state to justify it, but other western nations on the outside looking in can see the issues plain as day.

I wonder if he feels that way about Jewish nationalism in Israel.

Attached: 1501894444768.png (640x360, 240K)

I swallowed those pills like 2 years ago mate

The Democrats

Why would anyone film themselves doing this? Besides, it's an unspoken rule to not film yourselves when you're drunk. I don't think they should be doxxed of course, but they're acting like fucking retards and kind of asking for it. Anyways, I'm glad they're racist and I hope they don't give into peer pressure.

Congrats, you're ahead of me.

If you aren’t racist, your either lying to yourself or your not a Nazi

The Democrats, and the ones that are smart enough to recognize this fact are still too stupid to stop.

Attached: 1422708946966.jpg (471x850, 182K)

antisemitism is caused by jewish behavior
racism is caused by non-white behavior

he doesn't have anything coherent to say on the topic

Attached: Mark Hughes on Twitter a If nationalism seeks to ethnically cleanse carry out genocides asserts biol (606x513, 77K)

Me and my zoomer mate were reminiscing about how cool it must’ve been to be a master at a slave plantation. This is just how young people are.

>white nationalism as a threat to destroy human civilization
what
it's literally meant to preserve civilization from the subhuman hordes
these doublespeaking cunts must be the first to go

The only reason whites are being radicalized is due to the fact that whites are being pushed into a corner.

I'm actually seeing white people being de-niggerfied. I'm outright seeing whites who used to be wiggers just officially denounce niggers. Whites refusing to listen to nigger music. Nigger and spic music being spat on by whites. It's happening so rapidly that I'm shocked at how quickly it's hitting a lot of white kids across the board.

And the best part about it all? None of them care anymore if they get called racist. I'm actually having open conversations with business customers about stupid niggers and spics, in front of their spic employees. Nobody cares anymore, that's how far it has gone.

Attached: 1551645729696.jpg (460x460, 49K)

Honestly, what’s wrong with white nationalism?

School teacher here.
You guys are. My students are always talking about the redpills they see on Twitter. (They don't call them redpills)
Actual conversation
Talking about blacks getting shot by cops
>Watching video of nig getting shot
>Black kid "see wut dey did"
>Based Hispanic "that isn't the whole video what did that nigga do?"

Maybe there's hope for the future after all.

Haven't many prominent Jews openly discussed their long term plans for ethnically cleansing white people? By his own definition Jewish nationalism is the most evil of nationalism.

I have at least one plantation owner as an ancestor.
He was objectively based as fuck.

>
Tf of rightous indignation

We are.

Attached: nosrrender.png (955x566, 1.14M)

Attached: Clip.png (444x552, 352K)

You’re are wrong, pretentious faggot. The presence of gangs, guns and criminal blacks justifies the use of force and nervousness of police around questionable characters who reach for their pockets unnecessarily. .

/thread

its me

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

>Who.
The truth is.

Attached: 0958234769834.jpg (519x699, 124K)

I guess only God's Chosen People can talk like this and then get TV shows.

Attached: Benji.png (622x312, 67K)

this

>Honestly, what’s wrong with white nationalism?
What Jews really hate is the fact that everything that made this country great happened before there was a sizable Jewish population.
A proper understanding of that fact should suggest that Jews should endlessly prostrate themselves before the people whose ancestors founded this country and offer their undying gratitude for being allowed to co-exist with us in our country with essentially no limitations on their peculiar behavior.
Knowing this causes them discomfort, hence their endless attempts to retcon U.S. history and Americans as being bad before they showed up (just ignore their organized crime that forced us to found the FBI to deal with their criminality).
America as a "melting pot" and as a "nation of immigrants", etc, are all Jewish lies to change the story of America into a story that allows Jews to be somewhere close to center stage.

It's pretty hilarious when a Muslim gets mad at other people because they're naming the Jew.

We are the Jews now.

Woe betide any who stand in the way of our just and glorious civilization.

Stop it guys you're scaring him!

Attached: cuck.png (1108x826, 1.45M)

I don't think the left realizes what they are in for when Gen-Z as a whole starts voting.

Attached: images (1).jpg (234x215, 7K)

leftists.

same they did in germany.
then the peole voted in Hitler, to put an end to their bullshit.

History rhymes.
Maybe America will get their own version of Hitler soon enough

This. I was shitposting for years on Jow Forums as a leftist. In the end though it wasn't Jow Forums that drove me to become identitarian, it was the shows I would watch on MSNBC and the progressive websites I went to that celebrated the fact that people like me were being demographically replaced. The right didn't "radicalize" me, the left did.

She said Jews are fine *cause they are white. She's obviously misinformed.

>Maybe America will get their own version of Hitler soon enough
If that happens, the world is saved. No zerg rush from all sides would be able to stop us.

Yes, who? Who is forcing the ever dwindling numbers of white kids that are told they're privileged colonizers that deserve nothing but hate, to look down upon minorities with content?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-04 Watch Fake Trump Supporters Get ‘Dog Walked’ in Anarchist Performance Art. (1600x900, 543K)

the tone of celebration when Obama won re-election in 2012 despite a majority of whites voting against him was a pretty big red-pill for a lot of whites I imagine.
Openly rubbing the dispossession of whites in their faces was bound to backfire.

This is happening by itself.

Altough i dont think the jews run the world (but roman catholics through secret socities and banks)

I will share some of my experience.

Alot of my old friends in 15 age range.

Now mods you dont know my age so if you ban me your a faggot my friends are 15.

They hate the jews and say those kind of things without POL. This thing is going to happend to matter what.

I think alot of these white statistics etc are overplayed, becuase if i go outside there is no way 25% are non whites.

This is just divde and conquer in action. Left vs right, black vs brown. Does not matter it will all lead to the same thing. chaos, you know what that means.......?

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS antichrist NWO.

Understand this! The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.

We need to realize that Muslims and Jews are the same thing with the same goals of subversion and destruction

This. Gen-Z is raping PC culture to death.

I said black vs brown lolol kill me.

Black vs white**

And meant to say >This thing is going to happend no matter what*

> you will be a minority in your lifetime
> minorities and traitor whites use you as the bad guy in their identity politics
> all politics is identity politics and redistribution on identity lines
Gosh I wonder why whites would start being pro-white. Also this is probably edgy humor anyway, but lefties hate that as bad as the real thing

Oh no.....Well.....It's been nice trying to prove my point this thread is now a roast on me

THIS THREAD IS NOW A ROAST ON ME.

Civil war is coming.