My daughter loves niggers behind my back?

Walked up behind my daughter in the living room today when she was on her phone. She is 15. To my surprise, she was on reddit and typing a long post. Because she has earphones in, I go up behind her without her recognising and read what she's typing.

My daughter is talking about her black boyfriend, and how it's an injustice she can't tell her "racist" dad about it. She even said she feels no sexual attraction to white men, only blacks. I am horrified, what are they teaching our kids at these public schools? How do I confront my daughter about this?

Attached: 1500153446270.png (808x805, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/ax5yhs/my_boyfriend_is_half_black_and_i_cant_tell_my/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: inthebin.gif (580x433, 1.55M)

>How do I confront my daughter about this?
Rape her, it's the only way.

kill yourself

This

Attached: 1526758502450.jpg (640x539, 44K)

Murder suicide my man. It's too late and you're obviously a failure.

I thought I raised her right

Fuck her bloody, till she loves white

Attached: 1550684086677.png (301x309, 223K)

take her for a waltz and return home alone

based

haha what a cuck

Is this her?
reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/ax5yhs/my_boyfriend_is_half_black_and_i_cant_tell_my/

Simple. Go drop her off in the ghetto full of niggers and tell her shes on her own and good luck. Either she'll come to her senses or she will think niggers will treat her nicely and when she comes in to contact with them she will be in for a rude awakening.

dude this is legit a cotton field just flew over my house

>He fell for the "have kids make more whites" meme
You guys are idiots! You can't control your kids and you never will. Keep breeding race traitors though thinking you're gonna be the deciding factor of their wants and likes and desires. DELUSIONAL retards!

Bait

Attached: 1510615848487.png (645x512, 107K)

No, my daughter is fifteen

I feel like OP is telling a genuine story...

Sorry but it's too late user, you need to move away from wherever you're living.

Kill her

Women respond to shaming and ridicule more than force and anger. If you get angry she'll double down. If you mocking say things like "so tell me about your BOYFRIEND" or "I heard you have a BOYFRIEND" she'll be more likely to break up with him. That said, you already failed by letting it get this far.

Is OP actually not being a larping faggot for once?

tranny discord making slide threads about bbc as per usual

Why do you let her use reddit?

Should I call her a niggerlover?

i know the feeling bro my mom sisters aunts grandmothers brothers father uncles nieces nephews and grandfathers are all dating Black men. i asked them why and they said it's because they're sick of dealing with "tiny shrimp-dicked white bois" (their words, not mine)
how can we even compete Jow Forums? i'm sick of every single person i know up to three degrees of separation dating exclusively Black men

Lol at how much it has been downvoted now it's been posted here

Also arnt the only blacks in ausfailia abbos? That's a real shame user. A real goddamn shame that you decided to breed more people in Australia of all places

Only if you can play it off "jokingly but not actually jokingly."

Attached: Kill_it_with_Fire.gif (432x288, 1.8M)

Honer killing is justified

your genes gonna get blacked lol

shes only 15. he has to be a cuck and raise her for another 3 years before he can legally kick her out. after that he's definitely a cuck if he doesn't.

>giving your kids smartphones
it was already ogre before it began OP

Fuck off shill

You have to start redpilling very slowly, don't be forceful, and for god's sake don't boot her out and send her to college fresh out of high school.

Show her crime stats

Demoralization shill

No you fuck off and come up with a better retort. I know you're afraidof the truth I spew but you could at least try a little

for every moron in here, OP is a lying kike shill. Obviously just here to demoralize and promote not having kids, faggots keep falling for this retardbait

“Don’t have white kids go- guys! They’ll just become racemixers!”

Women are tools, there is nothing you could have done to stop the tidal wave of culture that is crashing down on her head short of raising her in a cave or in some kind of religious cult. Society fucks people up and society has the biggest impact on women. Society wants young white girls to fuck stupid niggers and women want to fit in. You never stood a chance my friend, even if you did everything right. The West is a corpse and the maggots feast.

Attached: 1551056841673.jpg (1800x1322, 537K)

This guy gets it

might just off myself, fuck this world. I'm sorry OP, this is my biggest fear. holy fuck

Attached: 7v9ismklcwny.jpg (597x402, 34K)

Too bad you can't send her to a convent, because you just raised a thot.

Don’t let the blackpilling get to you brother.

Attached: IMG_5002.jpg (416x431, 73K)

Confront your daughter about it. Pussy ass motherfucker.

Burn your house down while she sleeps. Go to the highway and kill yourself. It’s the only way

Attached: 99A86EED-7E0B-4E5D-B622-E60C224CE840.gif (367x219, 523K)

how can i be a shill if i'm just telling the truth m8
btw you can always tell these threads are bait when they mention ridiculous shit like
>She even said she feels no sexual attraction to white men, only blacks.
op is probably kekking himself to this thread as we speak, knowing his work here is done

YOU FAILED IMMENSELY AS A PARENT.

YOUR 15 YEAR OLD SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO ELECTRONIC LIKE THIS UNTIL SHE IS 16.

AND YOU, YOU'RE REALLY ASKING FOR PARENTAL ADVICE ON THIS SITE???!

Seriously kys and then go straight to hell.

this. I have always wondered why you faggots hated it until i tried it myself, I will never doubt you guys again.
That aside, not teaching your family how dangerous those animals are is your fatal mistake OP.
Saving her from niggers is now your top priority, use logic and the Internet, show nigger crimes, how nigger are in relationships.... if logic and common sense doesn't work use what this user said

Stay strong man. It is probably inevitable but you have to stay strong, see it through to the end

Just think you will be the grandfather of an Orc Queen!

Attached: First_Queen_Of_The_Orcs.jpg (211x238, 6K)

Quietly sterilize her and remove her from your will.

Hahaha karma is a bitch

Attached: 1536488912137.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>daughter with a father in her life
>likes blacks

Nice Larp.

fuck dude no you were supposed to teach her that blacks often grow up in single father homes, and black men will not treat her right as 75% of black kids in the US grow up without a father

You failed as a father, kys

Attached: 1539503419539.gif (480x198, 3.13M)

this