RACISM IS ILLEGAL

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/432460-police-investigating-photos-of-california-teens-making-nazi

Attached: Capture.jpg (1879x1620, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/civil-liberties/cursing-out-police-perfectly-legal-cops-routinely-arrest-people-it
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/us/twitter-journalist-strobe-epilepsy/index.html
nypost.com/2014/09/12/teen-could-face-prison-after-simulating-sex-act-with-jesus-statue/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/348857-woman-arrested-for-laughing-in-sessions-hearing-heading-back-to
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4cn426/17_year_old_calls_911_to_help_dying_father_gets/
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/us/michelle-carter-texting-suicide-sentencing/index.html
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Girl-Charged-Over-Racist-Tweet-189424821.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-hate-crime-bacon-mosque-man-jailed-15-years-michael-wolfe-florida-a8098926.html
seattletimes.com/nation-world/man-gets-33-months-for-threatening-obama-in-poem/
dailywire.com/news/5338/catholic-college-employee-investigated-police-amanda-prestigiacomo
politico.eu/article/donald-trump-administration-adopts-new-definition-of-anti-semitism-in-schools-education-department/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1870
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v._Board_of_Education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(male-to-female)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johns_Hopkins_University
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_S._Eisenhower
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And if we can't bust them for that, we'll detain them to investigate their (((mental health)))

Attached: Capture.jpg (1204x959, 210K)

This

Attached: 21296323_1915765632032005_1454619480859607040_n.jpg (320x276, 32K)

That's fucked

>why don't you support banning mentally ill people from owning guns?

So....what is the crime here???

SERIOUS INVESTIGATION HERE. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'LL CHARGE THEM WITH YET, BUT WE'LL FIND SOMETHING!

Unbelievably this prank is now international news

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-221533_Google.jpg (1440x2560, 943K)

They're saying underage drinking and "mental health." The Jews are just having their ZOG enforcers dox these kids under the pretext of some (((investigation)))

the crime is that we didn't think of playing solo cup swastikas beer pong first

The crime was being too white in America

As much as the journo wants to make this about the swastika its irrelevant. The crime being investigated here is underage drinking. If they played their beer pong with pyramids itd have been looked over and maybe one Karen would get her panties in a twist. Theyre going to get the full PTA barreling down on them now instead

Yeah, they're gonna try to pass a law saying if you do a racism you can't get a gun. Totally unconstitutional, but they'll try. Already did in New York, where you have to turn in your social media posts for three years (I don't think this bill has passed)

whhy is police investigating edgelord teens party? da faq. I thought at least USA is land of the free

>I don't think this bill has passed
It hasnt. If it does it will be like the rest of our gun laws, NYC, Ithaca and Albanay will religiously follow them while the rest of the states police force ignore it

>NPCs freak out over edgy jokes
>jokes become more popular to trigger NPC programmed reaction
>the NPC becomes authoritarian to prevent jokes from spreading
>frogs start using symbols unironically out of hate towarde the humourless
>lock and load bois

Attached: L4wDCKV.gif (500x284, 760K)

>Launching an investigation for suspected underage drinking because of some party cups on social media.
Jesus Christ America

Jews vs Nazis is an old version of the game. Other side of the table should be a Heeb star. We played that shit in the 90s.

they shouldn't fear when swastikas are drawn in random places, they should fear when Star of David is painted on Jew supporting businesses.

notice ((((they)))) dont show the star

Good luck trying to get these kids for underage drinking. None of them were arrested or tested and all of them can claim it was apple juice.

Attached: 1544766168122.gif (622x423, 1.84M)

That's because they were playing rage cage

No shit, right? Totally bogus investigation, selective prosecution, singling these kids out for discrimination. Fuck ZOG and fuck the pigs

*Was the land of the free.
Western European social law has always been the blueprint for America

I was planning on moving to Canada so that I can have sex with animals without getting arrested

>horrendous act

Lmao

Attached: Norm.jpg (928x523, 57K)

Absolutely right. But most public schools dont work on a real judicial system, just whatever the teachers and administration feel like passing out for whatever reason they can. 90% chance that if they just did triangles they would have been totally overlooked. 100% chance if the little retards werent taking pictures

nazis did nothing wrong
jews however have murdered billions

You can still do that in a few states you degenerate fag. We made penetration illegal.

>work with law enforcement
this is what seriously gets to me. i get why this is viral and hte shitlibs are pissed, but to actually get law enforcement involved because a bunch of high schoolers placed red solo cups into an offensive pattern? What the fuck is wrong with this world

Its a fucking ww2 themed pong game, the opponents have a star of David
Someone posted the rules and explanation about the game earlier today

Attached: Norm.png (928x523, 639K)

The funny thing is that CAIR had to send spokesmen out to condemn this act. CAIR is probably one of the most anti-semitic organizations out there, and they'd love to see jews fry. But I guess a recent spat of bad press for them has even made their knees weak.

I'm guessing California wasn't the best place to do it

You can give a horse a handy or have a dog lick peanut butter of your junk at best bud.

Serious question, why?

>SCOTUS rules 9-0 hate speech is free speech
Are (((they))) making their move?

I love that game. But the Ann Frank cup is bullshit.

Came here to say this. It's why I'm against anything penalizing people or limiting their rights on the basis of "mental health". Psychology is completely fucking jewed (obviously) and the DSM is just political propaganda at this point. The board of kikes who write that shit will just use their talmudry to label every non-degenerate straight white man as mentally insane and use that as a pretext to take everything from them.

god damn i love swastikas and putting them on things it brings so much joy to the world, i wish i WAS a swastika

I live in Wisconsin and there was a high school last year who as a joke did Roman salutes in their prom pic and that became international news, this has nothing to do with the individual state they're in

If the police had raided a home full of black teens drinking you'd all be praising it.
Being an edgy white suburbanite doesn't make it ok to break the law. I hope their lives get destroyed.

found the kike

I remember that, I thought maybe Jewish areas would be worse, but I guess the ZOG is everywhere

I did too pole, I did too...

Wtf. I love drinking games now.

Teenagers are all faggots and should be exterminated by law enforcement, what's the problem.

These people will defend a group of Jewish niggers calling white high school students faggots and crackers and threatening to shed their blood, and in fact these people will call for the death of the kids too (Covington). The problem isn’t racism; the problem is whiteness.

BAN ASSAULT PLASTIC CUP ARRANGEMENTS

Investigating what? Underage drinking? They literally wouldn't investigate such a "crime" without the virtue-signaling angle.

It's a really deceptive tactic they use to trick normies. Normies see that every mass shooter is "mentally ill", so they think it is a good idea to ban them from having guns without realizing "mentally ill" is a term so broad almost everyone could be included.

The penalty for underage drinking is to remove their licenses for a year. Yet you want their fucking lives destroyed? Go fuck yourself.

>Police Investigating

Oh yeah.. Why? What the fuck are they gonna do if they find out who the kids are? Arrest them?

Either we have freedom of speech and expression, or we don't.

Attached: image.jpg (707x1000, 208K)

SOUNDS LIKE THESE GOYIM NEED SSRI’s

Those fuckin ragheads will jump at any opportunity to shit on the white man. Muslim pigs have no honor

I hate that line of logic that gun grabbers push. "Well he was mentally ill, he never should have had a gun to begin with"

Oh really? So what are we going to start taking rights away from people who see a therapist? Who are on Zoloft? That's like half the fucking country, if they were the sole cause of mass shootings then we'd have a lot more than we currently have. If you actually look into the mass shooter statistics, the amount of them that were "mentally ill" is pretty low actually.

It's for nothing more than to blur the lines, and implement a nation wide ban.

By their logic, taking ambien is technically a psychotropic medication. Where does the line stop once it's started? I took Ritalin for a few years back when I was a kid, am I now prohibited too?

The other aspect of it is that introducing policies that limit the rights/privileges of people declared "mentally ill" would do serious harm to people. If people effectively get punished for seeking help, then that's an incentive NOT to seek help when they might really need it. It'd be like if every drug user and underage drinker who was seeking medical help (either for overdose or attempting to quit their addiction) were arrested. The result would be that far fewer people would seek help. Therefore more ODs and fewer people kicking their habits. That's part of the reason for having doctor-patient confidentiality in the first place.

THIS IS A SUBVERSIVE KIKE ATTACK

THEY WANT ANY TALK AGAINST ISRAEL OR JEWS BANNED HERE IN THE U.S. JUST LIKE FRANCE, GERMANY, SWEDEN, ETC..

We did until jews got involved in every part of the positions and make everything illegals.

Swasticups

Not anymore m8. We have plenty of laws on the books now that are not even constitutional. Supreme court overrules some of them but they seem to be generally passive about it.

why would this be something police investigate?

meanwhile people praise communism on the mainstream news networks and no one gives a fuck

Correct..

But the issue is the ADL, and SWC want to criminalize any "bad talk" about jews, Israel. They want things to be like they are in Germany.

That's why I'm wondering why the fuck the police are investigating? Why, what for? In the US you can say whatever you want to say, as long as it doesn't
>call for the breaking of laws

to be fair, these things effectively already are banned in the US anyway. Sure, you won't go to jail for criticizing the jews. But you'll still be harassed by the glowniggers at the FBI and antifa and journalist class. You'll still be fired from your job and blacklisted from ever finding gainful employment ever again. Yeah, you won't go to court or be thrown in jail, but at that point going to jail might honestly be preferable. At least you get 3 square meals a day and a bed there.

Racism ?

So, we're making it illegal now for me not to like a certain group of people?

Next they'll be telling us what we have to like and what we're not allowed to dislike..

Regarding the "investigation", the problem is that an investigation doesn't really need any evidence of criminal wrongdoing. They can just say "well we think this beerpong swastika could mean we have neo nazis who could be doing something illegal or whatever, so we're just going to watch them closely forever now"

they'll bring the hammer down on em for underage drinking, that's all they've got
>We're just looking out for their future

Anyone else feel like the jews will absolutely not stop until they piss white people off so badly that they literally holocaust them.

Never give up on your dreams.

That's basically the lifecycle of jews. They enter a new country, typically giving a sad story of "woe is us, we're good people who were just oppressed by [previous country]. please let us in!". Then they're allowed into the new country, and they start doing the same old subversive bullshit. Over time it escalates more and more and more until the host country gets tired of thier shit, rises up, and kicks them out. Then the cycle repeats.

Just upholding the constitution, goyim. We're putting our lives on the line for you ingrate gentiles. Without us, how else would you keep yourself safe? After all, we're trained in Israel to keep you safe from terror.

JUST. FOLLOWING. ORDERS.

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 65K)

The problem I see is that the cops are actually "investigating" free speech. Fuck off nigger cops.

Attached: steveisrael.jpg (720x724, 92K)

Failed police investigates non-crimes. Maybe they should investigate their corrupt corporations a little or illegals.

Attached: Swastika India Russia Germany USA Etruscan Iraq Poland Navajo Tibet Peru Hittie Hopewell Thracian An (1200x944, 352K)

It almost feels like the very same thing has happened 109 times before

Attached: freemason_badges.jpg (2720x2976, 1.83M)

Gas the fucking kikes already people. It's time to wake up!

Attached: 1548025748953.jpg (480x516, 39K)

It has been for a while in America, you just pretend it isn't and talk shit.
>be american
>say "fuck"
>go to jail
alternet.org/civil-liberties/cursing-out-police-perfectly-legal-cops-routinely-arrest-people-it

>be american
>send a tweet
>go to jail
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/us/twitter-journalist-strobe-epilepsy/index.html

>be american
>mock Jesus
>go to jail
nypost.com/2014/09/12/teen-could-face-prison-after-simulating-sex-act-with-jesus-statue/

>be american
>laugh
>go to jail
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/348857-woman-arrested-for-laughing-in-sessions-hearing-heading-back-to

>be american
>be upset after your dad has a heart attack
>go to jail
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4cn426/17_year_old_calls_911_to_help_dying_father_gets/

>be american
>send a text
>go to jail
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/us/michelle-carter-texting-suicide-sentencing/index.html

>be american
>tweet the word "nigger"
>go to jail
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Girl-Charged-Over-Racist-Tweet-189424821.html

>be american
>throw bacon at Muslims
>go to jail for 15 years
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-hate-crime-bacon-mosque-man-jailed-15-years-michael-wolfe-florida-a8098926.html

>be american
>write a poem about the Muslim negro that rules America
>go to jail
seattletimes.com/nation-world/man-gets-33-months-for-threatening-obama-in-poem/

>be american
>say there are only two genders
>go to jail
dailywire.com/news/5338/catholic-college-employee-investigated-police-amanda-prestigiacomo

The Trump US is getting worse than Britain by day

Yes, of course, their sponsors, they'll do anything to slurp up the sperm of their anus money printers. Trying so hard to be the best goys, instead of investing 0.00001% of that effort to print their own money instead of eating from hands of dumb Jew bankers.

These kids must suffer. They must feel the rage of the NPC system come down upon them.

The next generation of right-wingers is thus born.

Ok Jude, it was Trump that passed the law that enabled this you absolute Christian moron. Go fuck off to your Juden desert you cretin. Stop larping as Nazi you capitalistic shit.

Lmao wtf are the police gonna do about it? They need to be investigating the millions of illegals they have murdering people daily in that shitfuck hell hole of a state

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-administration-adopts-new-definition-of-anti-semitism-in-schools-education-department/

>If the police had raided a home full of black teens drinking you'd all be praising it.
Nope

Which law is that?

>Investigating.

Holy shit it's the beginning of the USSA.

It's time to fight back.

Attached: 1491692472641.jpg (1024x278, 47K)

This is Newport Beach. It's full of rich white people. They're more likely to push out the administration than anything else and this school district has Superintendents that depend on these rich white people to vote for them. They will silently push the issue away and no one will remember it, but not after they claim they've expelled the kids for political correctness (While sending them a letter of forgiveness at the same time). I've seen it happen before many times.

REMEMBER FRIENDS

Attached: 112A1B72-8C90-4A37-A805-3F95798498E9.jpg (1186x672, 645K)

Lol does the US security apparatus really think they can win this war? If they go back on their precious constitution their entire meme society falls apart and the law means nothing anymore.

This is useful idiot tier. Please continue to try this.

Attached: 8A64A466-6065-4B62-AD52-B344D6108625.jpg (543x326, 73K)

Attached: 9674EEDF-1912-49A4-8777-E65FEE76EF80.jpg (3840x2076, 264K)

The police do whatever the jew politicians tell then to. No exceptions.

Attached: 1551618885119.jpg (480x389, 24K)

Attached: 0DA142D4-54ED-4AA4-B8B3-0F71DFEB96C0.jpg (1376x1367, 377K)

Wanting whites to exist is mental illness. Anyone who is questioning of the the Israeli state is an enemy of the people.

Attached: 019EE84E-2C58-4349-912B-96E0CA2FA6B4.jpg (1200x843, 124K)

No, Christian faggot, this is what your shit Republican party was doing for 200 years every day.

Republicans legalized Africans:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1870
>extending the naturalization process to "aliens of African nativity and to persons of African descent
>The Naturalization bill was introduced by Republican Representative Noah Davis

Republicans ended segregation:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
>Republican
>Eisenhower told District of Columbia officials to make Washington a model for the rest of the country in integrating black and white public school children. unlike s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v._Board_of_Education
>Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court declared state laws establishing separate public schools for black and white students to be unconstitutional.

Republicans legalized trannies and gays:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(male-to-female)
>The first male-to-female surgeries in the United States took place in 1966 at the Johns Hopkins University Medical Center.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johns_Hopkins_University
>Johns Hopkins University (commonly referred to as Johns Hopkins, JHU, or simply Hopkins) is an American private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 1876
>private
>founded 1876
>Presidents of the university Milton S. Eisenhower July 1956 – June 1967
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_S._Eisenhower
>He was the younger brother of U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

BOOMER RETARD KILL YOURSELF!!

Attached: Christians Christianity refugees asylum seekers Christcucks Zion Jews Jesus blacked Episcopan Samari (4000x3666, 3.98M)