The most important thread in the catalog

Why is this thread so important? Because it gives a way to fight back against subversive (((Russian))) politicians in a manner that is *NOT* anti-Semitic, and which gives a springboard into exposing corruption.

Dual-Citizenship of Public Officials Creates Conflicts of Interest
> Whereas dual citizenship introduces the possibility of divided loyalties we request that the citizenship statuses, current and past, of all Legislators, Executive Appointees, and Federal Judges be made public — all of whom are public officials, and whose day-to-day duties impact the People of the United States and all corporations in the United States.
> Moreover, the “Emoluments Clause” (Art 1, Sec 9, Cl 8) clearly prohibits acceptance of presents or emoluments by foreign states to Officers of Profit or Trust, which all the aforementioned are, and the advantages conferred by foreign citizenship may well violate this clause, the purpose of which is clearly anti-corruption, and therefore should be available to public scrutiny to ensure such corruption does not exist.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest

If we can get the 100k signatures, there's three possible results:
(1) They don't give a statement: we can ask normies "Why wouldn't they honor their commitment? Everything in the petition is really reasonable, don't you think?"
(2) The whitehouse gives a mealymouthed non-answer statement: "See, look at how compromised they are, they can't even give a straight answer to a reasonable request."
(3) They actually give a good answer: "Holy Shit! Did you see this statement on whitehouse.gov? [link]"

Prevent more vid-related.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Attached: Russian Dual Citizens.jpg (600x450, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2854513/ted-cruz-canadian-citizenship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Israel Dual Citizens.jpg (879x881, 264K)

Attached: trash.gif (580x433, 1.62M)

Thanks for the bump.

The irony is that 96% of Jewish Putins oligarchs are Jews with israeli passports. Meanwhile Israel is 50% Russian Jew.

This kind of Kremlin propaganda is designed to acclimate you to a Jewish-dominated worldview

Attached: The_Kremlin_Will_Not_Divide_Us_-_TKWNDU.jpg (1500x1000, 105K)

Bump.

Attached: anime.gif.gif (250x281, 1.68M)

Attached: emu conspiracy.jpg (1308x2632, 388K)

It looks like many here are denying Russian interference in the US election, and in politics in general. Let me tell you just a few facts that will change your mind:
• There are 13 Russian dual citizens in the US senate alone
• Russian Americans account for 60% of donations to the GOP and 25% of donations to the DNC. All 20 of Trumps top donors are Russian and many are currently living in Russia or have houses there
• Russians have been expelled from over 100 nations throughout history due to their negative influence.
• Every national news outlet in America is owned by Russians, including most of the small town newspapers in the country. Zero of them endorsed Hillary for president. The one non-Russian owned cable news network in the country (MSNBC) just had their parent company bought by a Russian media empire.
• Despite being 20-30% of the student body at elite ivy league universities, and over 40% of all billionaires in the US, Russians only comprise about 0.3% of the United States Military.
• Before the 1970's, no American soldier had ever died fighting one of Russia's enemies. Since the 1970's, almost no American soldiers have died anywhere else.
• There exists a world Russian congress where Russians assemble from all over the world to plot about how to best advance the interests of Russians.
• The entire Russian controlled media once went into a frenzy accusing Nancy Pelosi of Russaphobia after she did not stand and clap for Putin long enough during one of his addresses to Congress. Every candidate for president in the last 40 years (including Hillary) has had to give a grovelling speech to the American Russian Public Affairs Committee, which has the power to make or break a candidate with their powerful network of donors.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Once you start looking into Russian collusion and influence, you will realize that the Russians control all aspects of our government and especially its foreign policy.

Checked.

Attached: Colonalism.jpg (680x694, 91K)

M E M E
i
t

Attached: CAP_AMERICA_SALUTE.gif (245x230, 995K)

IT'S NOT RUSSIAN DUAL CITIZENS

IT'S ISRAELI DUAL CITIZENS

IT'S ONLY ISRAELI DUAL CITIZENS

THERE ARE NO RUSSIAN DUAL CITIZENS

BUT THANKS FOR GIVING US A PLATFORM TO SIGNIFY THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS YOU FUCKING SHILLS

You faggot. You missed the memo on the game fucking retarded newfag fucking fuck. Kys or lurkmoar

There are Russians, and there are (((Russians))).

Bruh I haven't been on pol for weeks and I could see where this leads, guy is just a retard

Might be literal JIDF trying to demoralize.

Bump.

This is a stupid idea. It will never work.

I suggest making an organized effort to hit up the comments section of youtube channels that are either pro-trump or anti-trump but not woke on the JQ and spam this shit.

Sargon of Mossad's videos are also a good place to start.

>IT'S ISRAELI DUAL CITIZENS
Like your native Russians in Moscow?

That's the joke

Attached: 1551156480978.png (922x715, 282K)

You're fucking retarded, aren't you?

Attached: 0c9o4can.jpg (1666x1488, 428K)

I have dual citizenship and give 100% of my support to America. I never even applied for dual citizenship. I have it by blood.

Then help destroy (((their))) hopes and dreams!

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED TO STOP THESE DUAL CITIZENS!!!!! REGARDLESS OF COUNTRY!!! NO SPECIFIC COUNTRY IN GENERAL, JUST ANY DUAL CITIZENS GOTTA GO!

There was also a fucking leaf that was running for President -- time.com/2854513/ted-cruz-canadian-citizenship/ -- that's how bad things are.

yeah no one is this stupid. good luck

Attached: 1549766133216.png (605x453, 599K)