Fuck, MJ was a faggot and a pedo

Look at their eyes at 23:30 and further
youtube.com/watch?v=1Yp91zKBGgY

Michael had his dark side unleashed. He was a faggot (not my business). But he was also a pedo (Into the lake of fire he goes). Lying so shamelessly like a kike. //

Attached: mj4-750x500.jpg (750x500, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
dailyxtra.com/book-review-ugly-man-by-dennis-cooper-36105
dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/18740/1/the-da-zed-guide-to-dennis-cooper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_O'Malley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunn_O)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTL_(band)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindertotenlieder
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&t=163s
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_EO
youtube.com/watch?v=ONRTzWy26Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=niJzmX2U-J0
ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jackson-History-Statue/132973564088?hash=item1ef5d790b8:g:rxEAAOSwBVdcMXE8:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

24:06
>WHY CAN'T YOU SHARE YOUR BED???
disgusting

>Fuck, MJ was a faggot and a pedo
NOT POLITICS YOU NEW PIECE OF DISCORD TRANNY SHIT. TAKE YOUR LOVE LIFE TO /B/ OR /MLP/ WHERE IT BELONGS!

I agree, but not completely
kikes, propaganda, luciferians, hollyweird, faggots are all politics today (sad but true)

take down all the mj statues the fistfuck death vhs tape is real, dennis cooper saw it he used it as inspiration for the fistfuck death scene in onw of his early novels, ban his pedo lit from amazon

Attached: dencoo.jpg (640x854, 128K)

Neither, being a faggot or a pedo, is wrong.

>kikes, propaganda, luciferians, hollyweird, faggots are all politics today
All Russian jews too. Harvey Weinstein was the child of Russian Jews living in Poland.

Jow Forums in the past has always defended MJ

Fuck off

MJ was naive and too trusting. He was like a kid himself.

I know, I saw 2 or 3 big threads back then and they were controversial.

I heard this argument, but can you watch a minute of the video and tell me this again?

>Call out the Jews
>Get made out to be a peado

Makes sense and as always Jow Forums laps it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

BRAVO

Seen it.
Socially his mind thought like a child. My two nephews have no problem sleeping in their friends' bed at a sleepover much like MJ thought.

all his calling is just a gagged "kike me" line

anyways, do you surround yourself with boys all the time, including your bed?

fuck this shit

>fistfuck death vhs tape is real
Do you have additional infos?

ok, thanks for the point
but he was a 40+ men and they were 10+- boys

two trials, hundreds of cops searching for a crime. none found, jury found MJ innocent. fuck you

>anyways, do you surround yourself with boys all the time, including your bed?

If I'm reading Jow Forums in bed, then yeah. Faggot.

That gossip is getting too old
TV, newspapers, magazines etc. The (((media))) always treat MJ as a pedophile

>fucking boys is not a crime as long as there's consent
I'm not on the same page with you

>take down all the mj statues the fistfuck death vhs tape is real, dennis cooper saw it he used it as inspiration for the fistfuck death scene in onw of his early novels, ban his pedo lit from amazon
Never heard of this guy but just found out Stephen O'Malley from SUNN O))) based one of his side projects (KTL) on the music for this guys play Kindertotenlieder.

>The (((media))) always treat MJ as a pedophile
because that's what they all are, including him

>fistfuck death vhs tape
what are you talking about?

jews panicked over kike me line, millions sing along with it. they couldnt let him just get away with it...

do you actually find it as a profound explanation as a grown-up man?

Hapoд вcё этo хaвaeт!

I searched Dennis Cooper on wikipedia when I saw what you quoted. We are all waiting for the schizoposter to explain himself.

grown up men with tiny hats bite baby dicks

Attached: BRIT-MILAH.jpg (500x666, 137K)

If you have never encountered Dennis Cooper's tragical-farcical world of ... (such as Corll gleefully fisting a dismembered corpse) and the disorienting bounce ...

Teenagers – particularly teenage boys – have always been central to Cooper’s work. Whether they’re thinking, talking, kissing, fucking, being fisted, stabbed, rimmed, raped, murdered and/or cut up, adolescent lads have been the focus of his writing from the outset. Cooper’s books are always much more interested in the young than the old. “The fact that teenagers were routinely disrespected, objectified, exploited, and disempowered was a huge issue to me then [when he was 15],” he has said “and one that has remained very important to me as I’ve become an adult.”

dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/18740/1/the-da-zed-guide-to-dennis-cooper

He cute.

Thanks user, all physical copies of SUNN O))) music I own are going straight into the dumpster.

Attached: sunn.jpg (474x576, 67K)

he's whiter than I am

Attached: 4534657.jpg (520x495, 52K)

I have no idea who these people are I just did a google search
my understanding of MJ was that he was like a prophet somewhat and probably a eunich I think his dad might have actually castrated him, I don't really know what exactly happened to MJ but he was weird and asexual, I am pretty sure.
i'm not totally excusing him just saying that MJ was probably framed and his issue was arrested development from being literally castrated and abused by the father, to keep his singing voice high pitched

JEW ME, SUE ME
EVERYBODY DO ME
KICK ME, KIKE ME
DON'T YOU BLACK OR WHITE ME
ALL I WANT TO SAY IT THAT
(((THEY))) DON'T CARE REALLY CARE ABOUT US

How fucking exposing!!! He was literally calling for the obliteration!!! He used his power so wise and effective!

Nah

This is Stephen O'Malley: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_O'Malley
He plays guitar for SUNN O))): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunn_O)))
His ambient side project KTL (first album) is the soundtrack for Kindertotenlieder, a play by Dennis Cooper: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTL_(band)
Kindertotenlieder is about the death of children: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindertotenlieder

Hi rabbi!

Oh okay, now I see the connection. This author sounds like an extreme degenerate but I don't see how it is related to MJ
I've heard stories of MJ and he used to sleep over at other celebrities houses sometimes like if he was lonely, I think this is just around when he turned 18 and got out from under his dad's grip.
At his height Michael Jackson (like on the set of Thriller) would "hold court' with like Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando and Jackie Kennedy. They would each arrive in a white limosuine and he would spend about 10 minutes with each.
Seriously he was the biggest deal since Elvis. Probably bigger. The Arabs love him and as much as I hate the Arabs, their love for MJ is one of the only redeeming things about them.

He was a fruit, for sure, but this is and always has been a kike smear campaign. You really gonna believe that gold digging fat spic?

BASED MJ

kys

Yep in the lake of fire he goes

that "maid" is a tranny

MJ was castrated by his freemason dad, just like the rest of the boys in his family

>He was a faggot (not my business)
You're the true faggot then.

>This author sounds like an extreme degenerate but I don't see how it is related to MJ
I think the schizoposter is saying that MJ either had a tape (or was the one doing it on a tape) that Dennis Cooper saw, and that is the basis for a similar scene in one of Cooper's books of "literature."

Why won't (((they))) leave him alone? Oh right it's because he was popular and ENLIGHTENED about Jews.

That logo writes its own joke with the perentheses

MJ literally did nothing wrong. Evan Chandler was a kike who was just trying to extort him.

meh.. i don't think he did anything

you'd share a bed with him don't lie

>defending a black man who rapes white children
What has Jow Forums become ?

Its pronounced "SUN OH" and the O))) is part of the logo of the guitar amps their name is based on. Its supposed to be a sun with rays radiating off it.
>I can sell this shit for more than I paid for it.

Fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&t=163s
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ

He paid off the child's parents with 25 million dollars in 1993, the accusation was then dropped, hmmmm ?

Sounds like the typical black sun occult crowley shit. Protip black sun = anus.

Would you fucking Hollywood kike fucks lay off MJ? Yes, he was a weird guy. We know that. Spielberg, Oprah and Geffen will pay.

what's with all the anti michael jackson threads lately? fuck off kikes

There's a whole network of super rich people who prey on kids for their sexual pleasure.
They see the hunt as exciting and themselves as apex predators.

Yeah, that is strange. It's almost as if the parents didn't care about the allegation and just wanted money. Really makes you think, huh?

it's like with Tupac, Whignats are programmed to sympathize with black masonic/esoteric muslim propaganda through a shared surface hate of "jews"

>Sounds like
some noctulian bullshit

All the MJ cock sucking shills ITT, disgusting !

>some noctulian bullshit
don't forget Chris Cornell, best friend of Chester "the molester" Bennington wrote "black hole sun"

Almost as if he was so rich he could buy himself out of any situation.

HBO aired a new documentary recently. It's full of bullshit that isn't true. The Jews are still trying to ruin his rep because Michael went against them.

I can let that all that weird shit slide as long as a man utters the phrase "Hitler was the greatest man that ever lived and he did nothing wrong".

Awe shit. The Cringe. Can't take it.

Hitler was another puppet, wake up. If he was even a "he", there's a decent chance he was actually a FtM tranny.

This. MJ is just being framed, again. They literally threw his daughter into a psych-ward because she started posting on FB that the Illuminati killed her dad and named the Jew.

Attached: 1527857467284.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

No, he's guilty AND the people throwing him under the bus are ALSO guilty.

Stop worshipping idols

I didn't hear about this. Fuck Jews.

Here's a fun fact for you. Michael is on record as stating that he immensely regrets settling instead of taking it to court. The only reason he didn't take it to court was because of an upcoming tour, and other contractual obligations. If he took it to court, not only would he piss off his fans who were waiting to see him on his tour, he would have pissed off his record label and his career would have been in major jeopardy.

I highly recommend watching these videos.

MJ is actually alive. hes living in Mexico.

he's dead who cares

sage

>wrote "black hole sun"
BLACK HOLE SUN,
WON'T YA CUM
Chris Cornell noctulian confirmed 2019

Jow Forums is nothing but civnatcucks who are obsessed with Muh based niggers. It’s pathetic

fuck the bleached malfunctioning cyborg

Many Jow Forums boards have been attacked by shills make anti-mj thread. The kikes are litterly planning to DIG UP and EXHUME MJ's body. It wasnt enough to fucking make shekels of hologram, they want to dig up his body.

This is how mad the kikes are. Ofcourse the slander him in death.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

I dont even perticular like michaels music but i know the game and we should all support michael against our common enemy.

Is this going to become like vegans with you begging us to watch some propaganda video?

>The kikes are litterly planning to DIG UP and EXHUME MJ's body. It wasnt enough to fucking make shekels of hologram, they want to dig up his body.
I used to watch the shit out of Moonwalker as a kid. Nobody remembers Captain EO.
youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A

Hitler is just a dried out dusty old corpse under the dirt somewhere. The IDEA of hitler is eternal though, and it dwells in the hearts of minds of just men everywhere that know that they live in a world that gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Attached: 1525321584736.jpg (852x1080, 92K)

woah really?
he's in hiding or what?

Reminder, MJ was great friends with Rabbis and all the Jews in power. MJ also constantly visited Israel and was pro-Israel. MJ also was practicing Judaism and even married a Jew as did his sister. You faggot cucks are literally defending and praising a nigger KIKE who molested white children

Attached: 9D1B75A2-297E-43FD-BC3C-8B3C119FD1D4.jpg (1010x683, 286K)

>Nobody remembers Captain EO.
Blame George Lucas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_EO
youtube.com/watch?v=ONRTzWy26Ko

Attached: captain-eo.jpg (580x410, 68K)

Reminder that you are a dirty blackmailing kike and will always be a dirty kike regardless of what you wanna believe.

I'm so paranoid I think Hitler was a Judas Goat, a super deception, (((funded and intentionally))) risen to become the leader of germany, hyping the germans up, give them a few victories in blitzwar, make them think they are invincible, manifested destiny hero concept, then lead them into impossible odds, to be slaughtered and destroyed.

Germans cannot be destroyed by outside force, romans tried, I assume jews came up with this clever deception and it worked. I even hear about jews considering Hitler to a hero since they got their own apartheid state etc...

I hope Trump isnt leading us to slaughter.

Speculate to break the one you hate
Circulate the lie you confiscate
Assassinate and mutilate
The hounding media in hysteria
Who's the next for you to resurrect
JFK exposed the CIA
Truth be told the grassy knoll
The blackmail story in all your glory
It's Slander
You say it's not a sword
But with your pen you torture men
You'd crucify the Lord
And you don't have to read it
And you don't have to eat it
To buy it is to feed it
So why do we keep foolin' ourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=niJzmX2U-J0

He owned child erotica and a nude photo of Jonathan Spence (one of the little boys who shared his bed). He had an alarm on his bedroom door to alert him whenever someone was approaching. It's all listed in the court documents which are available at all on the Santa Barbara court website. Anyone defending him needs to neck themselves.

>JFK exposed the CIA
>Truth be told the grassy knoll
>The blackmail story in all your glory
Only $12k for a HIStory statue on Ebay, im about to bid on it user:
ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jackson-History-Statue/132973564088?hash=item1ef5d790b8:g:rxEAAOSwBVdcMXE8:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

the pedos don't break what they call the 4th wall with famous pedo tapes - they only trade analog to keep it off the net

bleached dead faggot

Attached: jacko-toe-tag.jpg (400x619, 49K)

Can't find the article from Drudge the other day (think it was Vanity Fair but couldnt find on there) about MJ, but it said MJ was into handstuff and givin bloejubbs. He didn't do any butt stuff, and he probably said NO HOMO too.

Attached: Pedojackson.jpg (473x530, 47K)

No, you're on the back cover — the cockroach I squashed with it.

yeah because he didn't have a dick, his dad chopped it off

Nah, his dad probably just chopped the balls off for the voice. The courts took dick pics of MJ for the trial.

***********NEWSFLASH*************
Casper the Ghost has been raped
***********NEWSFLASH************

Q: Why did Pepsi sign up Michael Jackson for their ads?
A: Because he likes the taste of a new generation.

Michael Jackson was recycled into polystyrene cups, so kids can still put their lips around his rim

Q: What do Michael Jackson and Walmart have in common?
A: They both wait 3 months after the child is born to give piercings.