ANOTHER group of kids being ridiculed and “exposed” by the masses

I guess you could say this is a continuation from . It’s hard to tell if they’re joking or not, but in the end, they’re exercising their 1st amendment right and are getting huge backlash. And of course, the Twitter hit squads are out in full force trying to ruin their lives. As I said in the other OP, Twitter is truly worse than Jow Forums. It’s a hive mind and should be destroyed. We’re a hive mind too but at least we don’t destroy lives, Jesus Christ.

Tweet with video: twitter.com/muslimiq/status/1102621038997852161?s=21

Enjoy all the hate and triggered people in the replies. They even call on the White House and government to ban “white nationalism” lol

Attached: 588DBF04-BB40-4B8B-9806-4B20AD59D6B5.png (1125x2436, 1.77M)

When are you dipshits going to learn not to post pictures of yourselves online?

I don't really think we can play the angle you're trying to play on this one.
The kid at the indian thing left a lot of room for there to be more to the story. And there was plus all he was doing nothing wrong except smiling.
You can't really say wait for context when some edgy teens are saying "put niggers in concentration camps"

That isn’t the type of world we should live in. It being able to say what you believe in fear of having your life ruined. That’s fucking bullshit. Maybe if that Israeli cock wasn’t in your face you could see that. This “cancel”/“expose” culture and hivemind is the problem. It infringes on freespeech, as yes you are allowed to voice political opinions, but if you do, your life and reputation will be ruined

Attached: C486AEA8-7B81-456F-BE90-A77C0D376C49.jpg (684x547, 55K)

I love my home state, even our drunk whores are based. Never change Bama, role tid.

Attached: 1549760482015.jpg (640x427, 58K)

Come at me faggot I ain't afraid to hide my face. More people need to stand up to bullies like you because your power is weak and your kind are cowards.

Attached: 10398610_998451003552436_5002456879225291384_n.jpg (576x576, 23K)

is for you too. Also, I never said wait for context. Even if the context is exactly what they say in the video and they believe it all, there’s no reason they should have their lives ruined over their opinions

Roll Tide, Forge On. Any of you bama fags been going to see the Iron play at legion field? I've been to all the home games.

I was just being ironic. War eagle mother fucker!

Probably not.
But it is pretty stupid do do that shit and record it. I mean remember when Kramer got in trouble for telling those guys that they were niggers and they'd be hanging from a tree with a fork in their butt?
Sure he has freedom of speech , but we also live in a civilized society. Thats why we all keep our racism here to an anonymous phillipine flip book forum

>but at least we don’t destroy lives
i’d like to dispute this op point

Here is your context
>not allowed to say shit just because muh feefees
>get drunk and say shit not allowed to because its funny and taboo
The word nigger, or faggot can be used in very funny ways. If you're comedic timing is good, even normies laugh. None of us were there at the party. When you can't be ironically racist without offending some fags, maybe its time to be actually racist

I've got niggers on both sides of the coin. Birmingham Iron is where we all meet.

I'm not a bully chico, I come from a time when you didn't even give out your name on the internet.

what a bunch of bad goys they should be forced to donate all their foreskins to the adl.

Sounds like an excerpt from democratic club at Memri TV.

even normal kids are getting real sick and tired of niggers and jews.

Old Jow Forums sure. Maybe it still happens on /b/ but I honestly haven't checked that board in years.

Bump

>being an edgy teenager means nazis r rule worli
it's actually means the exact opposite but jews being jews can't let off the subversion gas pedal because they think they're going to be gassed themselves any second at all times

>"haha fuck the whyte patriarchy"
>"FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHYTE PPL"
>"we have to decolonize!!"
>forced inclusion of nonwhites and women into mostly white male circles
>muh "white privilege"
>"fucking toxic masculinity!!!"
>"omg why is white nationalism and the alt right rising?? fucking nazis!!!"
they're too stupid to realize that they're the reason for 'radicalization' so they blame it on the nazi boogeyman while continuing to do the same shit that radicalized these guys in the first place. like fucking clockwork.

Attached: 1500090232972.jpg (500x334, 70K)

hey Jow Forums
Where were they radicalized?

Attached: Smuglifepepe.png (408x660, 79K)

That early gen z sweet spot is based af

Nigger

This
I started on /mlp/ and am now a Nazi ama

Get out leaf.

in full force

Attached: 1546807095616.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

Ban nazis NOW!

Attached: 0D176CCB-2F59-4678-8DC9-3D3BABFDDF24.jpg (1125x554, 296K)

ok can never be to paranoid I'm sorry.

But still I'm unapologetic in my beliefs mainly because I can be.

Don't forget we ruined Hillary Clinton's life and political ambitions.

Attached: 1550529856499.gif (352x265, 2M)

They are completely innocnt.

This statement alone radicalized all Gen Zers against Jews
Dumb jews study their Kabbalah for thousands of years and still don’t understand meme magic

My name is Alex Bryant. They cannot kill that which is already dead. I'll kill everyone who is sent.

first post best post
fuck you normiefaggots
you get what you deserve

muh netflix show predicted this duude

Attached: soy.png (582x123, 14K)

Civil war soon
Be very afraid subhumans

coward dipshit you'll never win

Idk about you guys, but recently there has been a SURGE in normies getting redpilled, and more importantly getting Jewpilled.
The tide is turning fast very very fast
If you’re feeling blackpilled, just know there are 100s maybe 1000s of people learning about the eternal Jew for the first time each and every single day.
What a time what a time.
Our DNA, filled with the genetic memories of our (extreme right wing, anti semitic, anti shitskin) ancestors is awakening.
>Jew scientists: that’s right goy, 97% of your dna is junk don’t pay attention to that lame “junk dna”

Attached: 03E58E7C-32BB-4E13-85BE-26A6BECD7004.jpg (720x849, 68K)

>drug addict can't handle mean words

Attached: ohnono.png (555x451, 154K)

Attached: 6gorillion.jpg (506x900, 70K)

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RECORD THIS. IF ONE OF MY FRIENDS RECORDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS I WOULD BEAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT OF THEM.
they were free to say whatever they wanted but they decide to essentially just spy on themselves. god damn they're worse than the niggers they purport to hate

Attached: niggerwut.png (279x270, 54K)

Me likey

Attached: 5fa6f187c90a3a26f5b054a24a70f638.png (797x558, 741K)

A fag, right.

>wah im scared
lol why are all leftists literally "muh feels" pussies?

>All the babies and boomers never learned the first rule of the internet
The fucking normals have ruined everything.

based and redpilled

not until leftists answer for ALL interracial crime

>ideology that invented civilization incites destruction of society
now THIS is Jewish

nah fuck "muh free speech" angle - it's not good enough to validate something on the principle that its only redeeming feature is that it's not illegal to say it
rightism lives and thrives on the MEASURABLE HUMAN COST of leftism - the violence the Other does to us, the destruction inherent in left-lead communities, the fact that multiculturalism is a necessary prerequisite to all genocides and cleanses
we don't oppose leftism because it's not illegal to do so, we oppose leftism because we refuse to raise our children in cities where the subways have become unusable due to the hordes of immobile heroin junkies. we refuse to raise our children in cities where the homeless accumulate in tents. we refuse to raise our children to be slaves to the elite. we refuse to raise our children in broken homes and communities. we refuse to raise our children around people who hate them. we refuse to raise our children under ANY set of rules and habits but those that our ancestors proved effective over and over again, in the most dire circumstances known to man.
we oppose leftism because we embrace life, existence and a future, and if leftists must make a deliberate show of opposing those things then there is no "middle ground" - they are evil and must be removed. they must be shamed and chased out of the healthy communities they so consistently and proudly decay.

Is the MSM already churning out their hitpieces?