How is the Mexican Government dealing with the Drug Cartels?

What has been the response to the astonishing violence across Mexico? What legislation has been passed to combat it? Is it hopeless to even try or will these Cartels actually be one day destroyed?

Attached: ElChapo.jpg (640x468, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5517391/mexico-president-ends-drug-war/
archive.fo/Vxk5f
youtube.com/watch?v=7QjKZRpbj7w
youtu.be/y2To7nS0oew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jewman funds it

Attached: culappro.jpg (450x450, 50K)

the state of this board

Attached: 1533045209214.jpg (720x720, 35K)

This. Jews destabilize countries on purpose and create drug cartels.

Ok how were the Jews behind the Mexican Drug Cartels? Specifically I mean, did they fund them?

bump

CIA needs cartels to control governments

>How are they dealing with them?
By taking bribes and a cut of drug money profits
the absolute worst thing in the world to happen here would be Trumps wall, thats why a lot of mexican money is going towards the democrats to keep them against the wall

>the absolute worst thing in the world to happen here would be Trumps wall
Wouldn't that cut the cartel from their biggest market in America though? How would it make things worse?

I meant the worst thing to happen to the cartels and our government
our government is so corrupt they have kids with cancer salt water instead of their chemo therapies
we need to either be flushed with guns to fight this out or just get nuked from space

gave instead of have, they gave kids with cancer fucking salt water
the jews are the least of our problems

You guys tried a military crackdown back in like 2006 though right? That didn't seem to work. Do you think that was just cuz they weren't armed enough and didn't have the resources?

who gives a fuck the only thing that matters is what are we doing to keep them the fuck there protip fucking nothing

Attached: basedd.png (800x800, 291K)

it was working it was the (((media))) and Lopez Obrador (our current president) who meme'd that it was too violent and not working
and now Lopez Obrador is saying that we need to put the military back on the streets lmao

A new battle is heating up between two cartels

Should make for some new kino footage

Drug dealers dont even know what a Jew is, they barelly know how to read.

Barely, sorry.

the us government runs the cartels, and the cartels run the mexican government

>astonishing violence
This isn't 2008. Most narcos killed themselves in their stupid war.
>hopeless
Read above.
>will these Cartels actually be one day destroyed?
The moment they lose their funding, they will crumble easily.
>Ok how were the Jews behind the Mexican Drug Cartels
Google: "kiki" camarena and operation fast and furious.

Based

What if Americans weren't fucking degenerates and stopped using drugs?

Nice question....

Fucking leafs every single time.

Ok

Youre the n1 costumer of the mexican cartels...

I'm doing my part.

Name one country that successfully accomplished this? That means no alcoholism, or any other form of drug addiction

Considering that the father of the modern spic narco-state was a politically connected cop- Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo- what can they do? It's the system they want, otherwise the government wouldn't be in it up to their triple chins, with the eager assistance of the CIA and the DEA.
$6000 dollars a second for the war on drugs.
5.5 trillion dollars a year in drug money moving through the banks.
That's why it'll never stop.
It's a business. A big one.
You want to end the problem?
Find the bankers laundering the money, and shoot them. War on drug over.
The police man, of course, doesn't like that idea.

The Mexican government is the Cartel

Attached: mexicansalad.jpg (797x588, 95K)

Israel

Is chapo a jew?

Came here to post this.

I repeat: Drug dealers dont even know what a Jew is, they barely know how to read.

Fuck it, just smash one down and quit being a bunch of faggots.

Attached: B6222B9D-13B7-4CC7-9D1C-699B22E1C2B4.jpg (480x360, 35K)

that would be nice, but in a radical move, the president is considering (not joking) make all drugs legal and end the drug war in mexico. there is actually a group in the government analizing this. fuck the degenerates who still using drugs.

Hah, the best part is that we're concerned with violence in Syria but theyr'e cutting peoples skin off in Mexico and we can't be damned to secure the border. Just ignore the crazed fucking Mad Max style warlords down there because Mexicans in the United States are a touchy subject. Fuck me, clown world is right.

You see this is why I never wanted a wall of concrete or steel slats. I wanted a wall of narco corpses. Shock and awe those bastard and hang their bullet riddled carcases for the all the world to see.

I dont have a good feeling about Lopez Obrador bro... any redpill for me or its ok to be worried?

not what I asked, his surname sounds Jewish and many spics are descended from cryptokiks

i voted for bronco because all candidates are memes, at least obrador is slaying the PRI roots. but dont forget he is surrounded by old fart commies.

Nice try, Pablo. Cartels didn't become international businesses because they are run by retards.

The government and the cartels have largely merged.

They're not, look what happened to the vigilante groups that they fucked in conjunction with the CIA niggers.

AMLO ends drug war. No more targeting of Cartel Leaders.
time.com/5517391/mexico-president-ends-drug-war/
archive.fo/Vxk5f

Attached: Pepe AMLO.jpg (750x1282, 163K)

Mexico is a special kind of fucked up that no one even cares about.
4 or 5 years ago some student protest ended with some people disappeared by the government and the media around the world were pretty much radio silent the day after. Had that shit happened anywhere else (including shitholes like Africa) and the media would be talking about it non-stop for years.
Mexico is not only violent, the elites are also so fucking corrupt no one even dares to try to report that shit.

It started with the chinese bringing some plants.

Based.

>wants peace and security by not enforcing the law

He just turned our police into literally Military police...

youtube.com/watch?v=7QjKZRpbj7w

The drug cartels built Mexico. Thats how they dug a tunnel directly beneath his fucking jail cell.

Literally the Culombia approach.
>If you let criminals do their bidding they won't kill so much.
The only thing left is to make up the homicide numbers so it appears that murders decreased. And puff the method worked and politicians pockets are full of legal narco money now.

There's effectively no difference between the cartel and the government. Anybody in the government that starts to actually fuck with the cartels comes home to his whole family ass fucked to death by a chainsaw.

Thinking Mexico can fix the drug problem by itself it's retarded. As long as Colombia keeps making the drugs, Central America allows it to pass (Looking at you, Honduras) and the US both finances and sells weapons to the cartels, it's NEVER going to happen.

It's a continental problem, thinking otherwise it's retarded.

youtu.be/y2To7nS0oew check out this video. Its pretty bad. A bunch of bad guys shot up a tire shop in mexico. They put go pro cameras on their guns. We domt want these crazy people here.

Mexico really needs a wall down the Central-America border.

Considering the U.S government under Obama instructed the ATF to let guns be run to the cartels so they could "recover" them and use it to push through anti 2A propaganda alongside the Mexican government's "river of iron" message, what do you think?

Attached: holder gun smuggling.jpg (508x672, 32K)

What's the difference between them and our US ground combat forces?

the killings are mostly turf war / gang killings
the problem lies when they turn to scams or kidnapping

You are a complete retard if you think that passing legislation is combat.

You are also naive if you think the Mexican government isn't the hand in the cartel glove.

In fact, you're a naive retard. I hope you get the help you need, including chemical castration, so you don't pass on those skeevy genes.

Oh, I see the flag now. Clearly, the latter has already been done by pollution, onions in your food, and eating and drinking everything off and out of plastics.

I thought you said 'the Jews are the least of our problems.'

And here you are pointing out they're at the center of the problem.

Thimk.

The cartels are completely the product of prohibition. They are only even possible because these natural products are prohibited from being sold to sovereign adults by lawful businesses.

Wanna end the crime and violence? Make just law. End prohibition, end black market drugs.

What does a tool need to know about tool users?

Huh. I had no idea Coca was originally from China.

Got sauce?

I didn't think so.

It's global problem, and the problem is what prohibition is a symptom of: tyranny.

Look, Soros humans right makes difficult okay, but Soros isn't diving into the heart of Mexican Rockies and telling these people how to plant the drug and who to sell it to

based leaf

KEK
The old man and his cheerleaders do shit but virtue signaling.

The government is an extension of the cartel.

Details? Sauce?

>How is the Mexican Government dealing with the Drug Cartels?
By integrating with them
>What has been the response to the astonishing violence across Mexico?
None. It's the normal dealings of any black market
>What legislation has been passed to combat it?
They declared murder illegal
>Is it hopeless to even try or will these Cartels actually be one day destroyed?
hopeless. You cannot destroy all suppliers when there's an enormous demand.
The solution is legalization of all drugs

Attached: canada why not mexico.jpg (640x585, 78K)

Start abducting and murdering the family members of Mexican government officials until they take action. How many dead Mexican government officials children will it take until they put a stop to the drug flow out of Mexico?

Attached: 556294771756.jpg (510x289, 26K)

No, but kikes are buying your newspapers, and paying others to do shit they want done.

This is not a new trick they're just now learning how to pull.

Pic related.

Attached: leftvsright.jpg (700x472, 156K)

Well, if you grow some balls and start trying to use their tricks against them, do remember they have generations of practical experience, while you'll be making it up as you go.

Kill their children and the rest of their families. Not too many people will continue to do the thing that is getting their families abducted and brutally murdered on camera for the world to see.

Attached: 2571591596360.jpg (500x598, 239K)

they don't
they need them each other

Based Ben Garrison

CIAniggers will never allow the destruction of cartels because no drugs leads to no economy in the nog hoods which leads to LA 92 2.0: electric boogaloo. their is a reason any successful cartel leader has admitted that he has had CIA support one way or another.

Attached: 1550963660529.png (401x316, 145K)

Ayotzinappa

>How is the Mexican Government dealing with the Drug Cartels?
lol

*laughs in 40 million nogs, opioid crisis, and (((weed culture)))*
the second one only requires stringing up big pharma from lampposts which both sides can agree on.

how will legalizing drugs do anything? the market is still america and they will always fight for control to dominate the american market.

this, how did this not bring out immediate denouncements by the world?

they're not. they take bribes and stay in doors all day eating nachos.

>do nothing and hope you don't get killed

>the cartels get protection but everyone is fair game
damn based, guess this is what happens when any latino leftist government turns into "own the gringos". reminder that operation outbacks and previous mass deportations of illegals always happened because the mexican government requested it.

With money, weapons and favours. And sexslaves.
Works great for both of them.

that pic makes no sense, weed in america is mostly grown in stoner's basements or transported half assed from legal states like colorado.

He's just a attention whoring wanna-be nigger, the main heads will never be know.

I'm not disagreeing with your thesis. I'm pointing out that those you intend acting against have long ago put it into practice.

It's hard for a snake to step on a snake.

checked

And no wall is necessary.

I don't recall Pepsi kidnapping and murdering hordes of tourists to teach Coke a lesson.

but pepsi and coke weren't killing each other over control of the market in countries they weren't allowed to be sold in.

They aren't subject to prohibition and unable to access plentiful markets.

Prohibition is the cause of black markets.

Mexico could end the cartel violence problem tomorrow by legalizing guns instead of the strict gun control laws it has now. It won't though.

For very real reasons. Preventing law abiding honest civilians from having political power is the basis of power held by corrupt, lawless criminals.