Respcting females

Do you have a problem talking to women who are in relationships?
If I meet a woman who I know for a fact is constantly taking someone's dick, I cannot physically respect them as a human being. I just cannot respect someone who is "owned" and suppressed by another man.
For example if there is a couple I am talking to I always talk to the man and ignore the woman.

Do you have problems respecting women who are the property of other men? Should such women be respected at all?

Attached: 1501885245760.jpg (1080x1080, 68K)

Lmao

man i wanna fuck that asmr girl in her tight ass

I've never had sex because anyone willing to have sex with me is a disgusting whore who doesn't respect herself and I just don't find that attractive.

How do you feel about talking to your dads? One of them are on the recieving end you know

Are you 14 or an underdeveloped caveman?

Attached: 1550704922192.jpg (570x564, 141K)

Based.

I enjoy talking to the woman more if it makes the man feel emasculated.

Would fill with cum

The last thing a woman wants is your respect. Haha

This guy gets it

I do the same thing for similar but very different reasons. That man owns her and I have no business with his property. Men who fuck or try to fuck other men's property are the worst kind of snake and need to be excommunicated from society.

t. Paranoid man/dicklet

I have an average penis. Both of my ex wives cheated on me. The first one I cheated first and didnt want to be with her. The second was a little worse. All of this is completely irrelevant to me not having any interest in another man's significant other. If they are dating that's one thing. Once married/ in a committed relationship I will barely talk to them.

Attached: 1504821964271.png (609x714, 99K)

I don't think this is a bad thing. If the female was worthy of note, she would make that obvious herself. This is Chad tier logic Mr Dane.

All of my girlfriends have been married.
I give zero fucks.

>talking to women
9 out of 10 times its a monologue where i nod occasionally and try not to look too bored

Attached: honkhonk.png (442x416, 163K)

I just dislike talking to women in general. Can't quite put my finger on why, I just don't like it.

Attached: 1459518864351.jpg (975x971, 326K)

It doesn't apply to men since they're not the ones taking the dick in their vagina.

im a psychopath i dont have a problem talking to anyone.

10/10

Attached: mwedwxbserb21.jpg (960x841, 109K)

You sound like a psychopath desu. Did your mom sexually abuse you?

are you muslim user?
shits and giggles aside, are you braindamaged? Dont you talk to your mother either?

Attached: heh.jpg (313x286, 71K)

No, youre a LARPing edgelord is what you are

I wish a girl like that would come and slide her wet cunt on my little dick.

Attached: 1550665966570.gif (498x416, 89K)

k

How do you know you're a psychopath?

Bruh, she's like 15.

even better

I guess I don't put my mother in the same spectre as other females. My mother also has a very redpilled/manly outlook on things so I mostly see her as my "buddy" rather than a female. It also helps that my dad is rarely present in the house and kind of a cuck.

And no I don't think I'm braindamaged. I fail to see how women are not "goods" to be consumed by a man, and why should I pay attention to goods? To me a taken woman is kind of like a box of chocolate that's been eaten. It's worthless.

False. ASMR Darling was born in 97. But if I find out she has a boyfriend I'll make sure to unsubscribe from her channel immediately.

> women who are the property of other men
more like the man is thier slave retard. if anything, using your logic, the women get much more out of the deal, money and a easier life for a few mintues of sex a week

It kinda makes me respect my gf less when I pound the living fuck out of her. One time she put my wee wee in my mouth and swallowed my milk and I was like “holy shit.” Yeah it was hot but I kiss that mouth.

trying to emasculate other men is pretty beta behaviour

not an argument

Attached: 1490562576372.jpg (267x323, 7K)

Do you respect children? I do. Do you let them do what they want? That's not a good idea. It's the same with women and niggers. Otherwise civilazation will fall.

Dumbest OP ever!

But they are still getting dicked down, which will always be a submissive act no matter what.

Of course we act like we "respect" them but on the inside we know they are incapable of logic.

How you see women is fucked up in the first place. You view them as objects so you get disgusted and jealous when you don't have it. I didn't think people like you existed until now.

you point it

Attached: 1537472508588.png (500x631, 668K)

> (OP)
>How you see women is fucked up in the first place. You view them as objects so you get disgusted and jealous when you don't have it. I didn't think people like you existed until now.

Well, like it or not, I exist. Not like I can help it either way. Quoting me indirectly didn't disprove my view on women and their bodies, however.

Bro, every decent girl out there is nearly ALWAYS like 99% of the time going to have a guy from the time they are 17 to adulthood. If you aren't willing to steal her from another man, you will end up with a single mother or fat cow.

whos the girl in that pic

yeah pretty much
but they present themselves as objects 100% of the time so it's their fault

based mgtow

Based

Attached: 1485658783082.jpg (1400x970, 1.15M)

I'd respect the fuck out of her, desu

This girl is not even good at ASMR. No-one would watch her channel if not for her looks.

The feminists are unironically right about a few things. They just take it way too far + add a whole bunch of other crazy shit

>Should women be respected at all
No. All women are whores.

I mostly ignore women because I am an incel so its a waste of time, they are boring as friends anyway.

Attached: 338A1C9B-2CCF-4FC2-AA4F-0E114C45FA82.jpg (720x960, 69K)

This is retarded. If she cheated on her husband shes ganna cheat on your cuck ass

Attached: F4DC4B2D-CA9F-4542-9391-72924FAFB453.png (960x960, 1.03M)

>she's like 15.

Attached: dinduNUFFIN.gif (500x288, 285K)

Ladies and Gentlemen we got'em

i honestly cannot believe they cucked you

mind blown

based

Excuse you? You better respect my wife or I'm gonna beat the shit out of you if I hear about it.

Attached: 1517171325316.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Women want to be owned you dumbass nor are women men

i don't talk to women period, they are trash that's beneath my valuable time that's far more valuable than they'll ever be, because they take dick while i do not, which makes me vastly superior

sux you have never had sex.... usually people have to experience sexual relationships to reach such jaded conclusions.... u needs to feel good about urself or else yea.... sorry to hear that

A B S O L U T E L Y B A S E D & R E D PI L L E D

(hit the gym and sculpt your body, I want things to change for you bro. you can do it)

gets what?... not getting sex

I feel exactly the same way and have my entire life since boyhood

That girl is like 13

.respect the fuck outta her
i dont even know what to say..... good luck

Nice try levi. Stop your subversion.

dont conversate with pussy you aint gonna get son

Stop it, I'm on nofap.

Attached: 1525294514161.png (320x320, 90K)

Gotta love how vocal all the incels are here lol. But none of you would ever approach a girl in real life let alone attract one. Loser central here lol pathetic

You’re fucking weird or a sociopath.

Peak inceldom. If anything, her being in a serious relationship makes her more respectable if anything.

Attached: 1519551986181.png (137x134, 48K)

OP is right. Women are only good for reproduction, anything else is pleasure and pleasure sex is forbidden in the Bible. If they've given themselves up before taking a vow before the Good Lord, then they cannot be saved and should not occupy any time of yours.

Actually based as fuck

Attached: 1512356584564.jpg (125x125, 2K)