Fish sauce.... in ancient manly time men sailed the seas for this stinky stuff. Wars were fought, people died...

Fish sauce.... in ancient manly time men sailed the seas for this stinky stuff. Wars were fought, people died.... for the raw stench of fish sauce. Smells like pussy... if you get the sauce on your fingers... they stink like pussy... fish sauce in the ancient grandma of manliness.

I make my ten year old son take a whiff of the fish sauce bottle every night.

Attached: 02A782A7-FC5D-497C-B32F-2AC5AB099DD4.jpg (600x600, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xlXCKoihRs
youtube.com/watch?v=pyLuh2wRBuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I spread some of that shit on my dick will I stop being a virgin?

Maybe... use it ass an aftershave... girl’s will smell it and think you’re a pussy master

>giving up the fish sauce secret to every normie
way to go dumb cunt.

Attached: 5635683568.png (768x768, 150K)

no joke, put some fish sauce on your mustache before fapping.
you can fap to traps every day and will never turn gay.

Fish sauce is magical

>ancient manly time
why not make every time an ancient manly time with Manly P. Hall and his vast ancient wisdom

youtube.com/watch?v=7xlXCKoihRs

Attached: 1538444435457.jpg (962x541, 167K)

>>I make my ten year old son take a whiff of the fish sauce bottle every night.
thought MJ was dead

Based, MPH poster.

wait, is fish sauce sauce made of fish or made to put on fish?

99 77 no doubt you were meant to be reminded of his wisdom this day friend

Attached: 1464480703985.jpg (250x241, 10K)

I got impatient and googled it. Why would anyone eat liquid rotten meat? wtf asians

Made of rotten juice of fish remains aged in a barrel... literally the most ancient of ancient trade items... it built empires... all for the stench of pussy smelling food sauce

fish sauce = weak sauce

there has to be something to this... if this thread dies i will repost it later, and on aus/pol/ too later tonight.
i only associate with whites and asians.
about 1/3rd of my friends are thai, the rest are white aussie.

my white aussie friends never grew up eating fish sauce (at most maybe some frozen fish fingers once a week).
meanwhile in thailand, fish sauce is used in EVERY meal, literally every single savoury dish...

this is why my aussie m8s follow fashion trends, buy $500 sneakers, and carry fucking handbags and hate even stepping on dirt.
meanwhile my thai friends like 4WDing, camping, fishing, and wear army surplus boots every day.

Attached: 35683568.jpg (760x752, 72K)

yum, i can't wait to build my own empire

It’s impressive stuff... the rotten stench entices your manly senses to a level of inventiveness that is insane. A quest to use it somehow on something

there may be some great benefits that fill a gap the average aussie isn't recieving in their diet, perhaps iodine?

It’s ancient wisdom in a $2 bottle...

Fermented foods are vastly missing in the USA diet

I live for that shit. I make homemade kimchi and it’s amazing

>get it now sale ends today folks i cant say enough about it its the real ancient wisdom here right now in a $2 dollar bottle folks, your purchases help fight the globalists and fund all the great things we do here i know i said i wouldn't plug this hour but i just can't get enough of this stuff seriously im gonna chug some on air *glugluglug* ahh man tastes like my ex wife, *burps* uhh thats the real deal folks get it now sale ends to-daaay order now make sure your on auto-fill for guaranteed stock, let's keep giving it to those globalists

Attached: 1486521154004.png (270x217, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pyLuh2wRBuM

I hope you get offlined

some kayaks

I have known about fish sauce since the early 90s

>FIsh sauce!
Oh yeah! This shit is fantastic!