I FELT UNCOMFORTABLE SO WAGIES WILL GET FIRED FOR THIS

I FELT UNCOMFORTABLE SO WAGIES WILL GET FIRED FOR THIS

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-04-at-12.04.54-AM.png (732x956, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It should be 100% legal for women to shoot insane faggots that trespass into the ladies room.

Sometimes i feel like real life posts are troll posts.

wow racist much

she's obviously just racist

>be wageslave
>faggot in a dress complains that you're doing your job and gets you fired

Damn, poor wageslaves.

He was looking for bobs and vagene, found pork and beans.

Attached: 1546424277318.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

OH NO YOU DIDNT DANIEL. HE PROBABLY WANTED THE BBC MEME

Attached: 1531055770816.jpg (240x349, 47K)

He probably thought it was fine to go in since they're both men

So there were two men in the ladies room.

>a man taking pictures of another man in the women's bathroom and complaining on the internet that another man is in the women's bathroom

absolute current year

>I'm a man
>I feel more comfortable in the ladies room
>NO OTHER MEN ARE ALLOWED

These people are fucking mentally ill. He probably doesn't even feel unsafe, but in trying to pretend to be a woman he feels he needs to pretend to feel unsafe.

These faggots need to be shot. Just look at his face. Look at it. It is fucking mentally ill and demonic

I forget, does the tranny card beat the nigger card?

I feel like this timeline is trolling us.

TFW unironically would

Attached: 1494464751169.png (614x740, 549K)

Trannies always win

That is a serious case of crazy eyes.

Making America great again!

you ever masturbate while smoking two jacks my nigger?

Attached: 1550007126000.jpg (540x564, 67K)

>racist
WTF? I'm racist and yet I honestly just saw a male trying to work. This bitch is definitely racist now

>Sometimes i feel like real life posts are troll posts.
They are user

i always feel uncomfortable in american toilets because of the massive fucking gaps in the doors
how is it that you can send people into space but not make a toilet door that closes properly

Attached: photo.jpg (480x640, 110K)

>mentally ill dude in ladies' room
>triggered by seeing dude in ladies' room
I want off this fucking ride

I don't smoke anymore and wouldn't smoke indoors anyways, nigger

Attached: 4FD1F63000000578-6142193-image-m-23_1536316073877.jpg (634x430, 45K)

fpbp

Racist AF. If Chad he would’ve had to start dilating. Smh.

>Male dressing like female uses female bathroom
>Male employee goes into female bathroom to clean
>Faggot Male feels uncomfortable that other Male is in FEMALE bathroom
FUCKING CLOWN WORLD

kek. the millisecond of eye contact is the worst

Attached: Miserable_fucking_degenerate.png (456x496, 72K)

I've cleaned the bathroom while some bitch was in it before. She complained to me and told me I should wait for women to finish.
I don't give a fuck about you, I want to clean the fucking place and get the fuck out. I'm not going to wait on you.

Those psycho eyes, every time.
You know what at this point i'm starting to think they really do put something in your water.

Idk user, trannies were never slaves and that white dude has white privilege even as a tranny.... so I think nigger card trumps here. If tranny was nigger, then obvs tranny would win.

honestly, I don't know why that's a standard
it's disgusting

>tranny doesn't feel safe with men in the bathroom
>but if girls don't feel safe with trannies in the bathroom their feelings don't count

>being this insecure

Brie Larson looks different but I'm pretty sure its her

Two men use bathroom. News at 11.

i hate public bathrooms. I work at a fortune 100 tech company and the bathrooms are disgusting. I'm like 6 inches from someone taking a piss or waiting outside the stalls waiting for someone to finish shitting. Worst part about my job

Attached: 1546396696897.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

Nah trannies always win because of the insanity and lust for power inherent to them. They win because they have the right ideology, they are at the top of it.

this post needs acknowledging

So fucking true. Why our country does this is beyond me.
Though I will admit it made me overcome my fear of taking a shit in public. Blowing huge farts, I still try to squelch as It’s funny as fuck and I’m just trying to take a dump with out a laugh track.

Attached: 92BDB227-2982-4617-A3F0-33A036821428.jpg (958x960, 107K)

I had an Ethiopian walk through one of those and lay his big eyed head on my lap while taking a deuce once.

this female puts our gender to shame. what the fuck is wrong with you God damn disgusting failures? your kind has RUINED the dating pool

where is live and let live? I mean for fuck's sake

Reality check.
"She" was in a cubicle (door closed, presumably) - privacy assured.
He was not in that cubicle.
So "she" must think all men going about their work are likely to be rapists waiting to pounce.

Imagine being a young woman or girl and having pic related following you into a public restroom and badgering you for or more disturbingly asking if you need any assistance with a tampon. This needs to be stopped

Attached: 5542D791-819B-4E7D-9E76-9468758A618F.jpg (750x1245, 412K)

kek

Attached: stalled.jpg (480x360, 160K)

how does she know hes a male?

Wait, werent these faggots all for dudes in ladies room a few months back?

DELEET! >:(

damn right i'm insecure about it
i used to fly to the usa quite frequently
sometimes i would go the whole flight without needing the toilet because i was sitting or lying
but then as soon as i get off and walk around everything shifts around and i need to have a massive poo
i don't know why but it seems every damn airport in the usa has the stalls in a row with the sinks so i would be sitting dumping my guts while people come up and wash their hands and EVERY FUCKING ONE peeps into the stalls using the mirror reflection
i don't know why they don't do away with the cubicles altogether and have a massive communal shitting experience like in roman times

Attached: toilet-door-gaps.jpg (1200x1600, 177K)

Yes for now, because of their usefulness to the left's agenda. Not so much for (white) bisexuals and regular faggots though. They can still be nazis.

That's rude on his part regardless of insane tranny complaining. you should always wait until the bathroom is unoccupied to clean across genders.

This.

Are you the user that always manages to shoehorn that he works in a fortune 100 company into your posts?

Sounds like the start of a joke.

good point

is she assuming xir's gender?

The worker obviously identifies as a woman. it's pretty bigoted of her to ASSUME the employees gender just because they're presenting as masculine

Attached: Senor Tihler.jpg (760x760, 104K)

wow you must have a tiny dick
if anyone peeks I just give maximum effort and shit as loud as I can

I was trying to highlight that it is a desired company to work for and the conditions are still shit. But instead it came off as a humble brag

Attached: 1543730455399.png (209x241, 8K)

Its Co. policy to clean the restroom when nobody is there. Since you are "trans", not a human but just a biological fuckup, it was within guidelines to service the restroom..

Beautifully put.

HONK HONK!
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

>some americans have an obsession with the size of other people's dicks
i guess that explains the peeping

I can no longer tell who is jewing who anymore. I think all posts are now Jow Forums Jow Forumsocks working undercover.

Attached: 1549713244761.png (309x323, 181K)

>I'm a man and I'm allowed to use the woman's bathroom whenever I want
>but other men can't use it to come clean
Fucking retard. I bet he doesn't even work.

you bongs ever figure out mixed plumbing, or do you still have 2 faucets in the sink haha

every time someone posts this i feel compelled to watch it
i'm amazed at the things some people are prepared to put effort into

*ahem*

Attached: posie.jpg (757x600, 49K)

It's so people won't have sex or shoot up on heroine in the stalls.

The ironing. Maybe Hector should put on wig next time and he'll be fine.

Attached: 1532382279218.jpg (480x336, 19K)

> "I am a transgender female"

Nope. Fuck the mentally insane.

>mentally ill man goes to women's restroom and complains about the male presence there

>LET ME SNIFF YOUR PUSSY SO I CAN MAKE SURE IT'S HEALTHY, GIRLFRIEND!

>honestly, I don't know why that's a standard
>it's disgusting

It's so that staff can be sure there are no niggers hiding in the stall to stay in the store after closing time and rob the place.

>and EVERY FUCKING ONE peeps into the stalls using the mirror reflection

Oh fuck HA HA HA

You are so neurotic. You are probably staring at them waiting for them to look at you and they get the heebie jeebies and look.

Attached: index.jpg (260x194, 8K)

Holy shit, is this real? I knew, us-cars don't have good clearance in their bodywork, but I would have never supposed it's a global problem in the US.

is this a meme? plenty of houses have a single mixer tap.
and if a house has an old system that means you don't want to drink the water from the hot water boiler, is switching to a single tap really enough reason to re-plumb an entire house?
i know most buildings in the US are not very old, so maybe this didn't occur to you.

Spotted the nigger-lover

Go on...

>two dudes go into the female restroom
>one is offended

Attached: 3E8ABB60-3BA2-440D-A634-BA69DA937945.gif (498x374, 1.44M)

>REEEEE I'M THE ONLY MAN ALLOWED IN THIS BATHROOM GET OUT CIS SCUM

Attached: 1550769522551.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

join the military, there's no stalls at all. it teaches you to not be a pussy

In The LOTR,Tolkien drew upon the language and themes found in the old Medieval hero-tales in order to construct a kind of new mythology. The brilliance of Tolkien was in his departure from the Pagan modes of conduct and morality of these old tales, his creation of a synergistic fusion between Christian thought and Pagan language, and so his work achieved a deep resonance with all who read it.

We find this passage at the conclusion of The Return of the King:

>The Dark Lord was suddenly aware of him, and his Eye piercing all shadows looked across the plain to the door that he had made; and the magnitude of his own folly was revealed to him in a blinding flash, and all the devices of his enemies were at last laid bare.

Adversaries in the stories that Tolkien drew upon, Grendel, Mordred and the like, often served as obstacles that the heroes could overcome through feats of strength and cunning. Sauron is not like them. When He is defeated, it is not because Aragon is stronger than him or because Gandalf is wiser. They are not. It is only that his hubris was so great that it never occured to him that anyone would want to destroy the thing he held so dear. It is not until the final few seconds of his existence that he realizes his mistake.

I think that I Am Jazz displays a similar moment. In the pictured scene, Jazz's journey to what he believes is womanhood is almost complete. He is resting after surgery, a triumphant smile on his face, his rotting groin held together by a labyrinthine patchwork of stitches and grafts. But as Eru Ilúvatar nudged Golum over the Crack of Doom into the fires beneath, so too does the God of our world intervene in this.

>Pop!

In a second, the follies of men are undone and Jazz's crotch explodes, a meaty froth of blood and pus pouring out of the hole where his penis used to be.

In that moment of blind panic and terror, Jazz is Sauron. All triumph and victory is gone. Only the Void remains.

Attached: denepop.gif (1000x414, 872K)

>the irony

>uncomfortable
Like fucking really? How the fuck does he think REAL women feel when they see this fugly ass looking mofo come strolling into the womens bathroom.

Attached: 123.png (356x325, 249K)

don't drink the hot water tap? why is it poisoned
also, have you discovered showers yet or do you just go with the weekly bath

>male employee
did xhe just assume xis gender?

Attached: C2075762-6712-46F0-AD24-1(...).png (1000x1000, 419K)

>assuming black xer's gender this hard

kek got em

Why is she assuming the gender of the worker?

I don't think you've ever been. They have stalls.

Now he knows how females around him feel.

it's not poisoned, it's just that's been sat in the hot water tank since whenever you last used the hot tap, plus if it's been boiled a few times it will taste like shite.
the cold tap is always fresh water.
>also, have you discovered showers yet or do you just go with the weekly bath
i have a power shower m8, it's very nice thankyou

ok phillipines

>power shower
aaaahahaha my sides

Did she assume his gender?

FUCKING BIGOT

they have a sign on the door saying there are cleaners of the opposite sex