Why do Native Americans get land and special treatment by the US government but the descendants of African slaves who...

why do Native Americans get land and special treatment by the US government but the descendants of African slaves who were forcefully brought into the country don't?

Attached: 4a32ed7897bb37093c45283793ad29b3.jpg (981x1400, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Te_Ata_Fisher
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That’s not a Native American.

Attached: 7C78FA7D-D1C6-4D70-B21B-07CE90EC6218.jpg (700x875, 57K)

gib qt native gf

They all develop drinking problems and flat ass syndrome. Don’t do it.

why would they? the NATIVE people are NATIVE, its their land. the people who were brought there are not native, so no land was stolen from them

not full at least

>Implying they don't.

Attached: IMG_0166.jpg (360x494, 48K)

but she is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Te_Ata_Fisher

whitest dog I've ever seen

We can be alcoholics together then.
And a strict squat regime for her.

iktf.

Attached: 1551446130869.jpg (700x895, 127K)

Native Americans have more basis of legitimacy for their nationalistic interests considering they are NATIVE to AMERICA.

And you're right, it was wrong to force Africans here. Lets send them back to Africa

they have, it's called Africa.
but somehow they don't want to go back.
instead they keep on coming from niggerland to our countries, weird right?

Letting the slaves live was a mistake

is that pocahontas the first ??

to which country will they go back? you know Africa isnt a country right?

You can't get whiter than a Bracco Italiano.

Attached: IMG_0171.jpg (500x750, 41K)

Those were land deals. It's land that is shared by the entire tribe.

Also, there is no "special treatment". If you knew any fucking Indians, you'd know there isn't any. Blacks get waaaaaaay more shit than anyone else in America.

t. half-breed Injun/white

>what is Liberia?

Why? Because of every treaty that we snowniggers made with them for peace and subsequently broke. Then decimated their population with our alcohol. That's why. Fuck you OP.

Attached: DanceswithWolvescover.jpg (300x424, 65K)

Are you going to pretend the US needs permission from other countries? They can just drop them off where most slaves came from.

They can pick whichever one they want to go back to. I think we should pay for 1 way plane tickets to the African nation of their choice.

most of them niggers come from Ivory coast, whatever, African countries doesn't mean shit, Colonial empires draw some lines on a map and went for some courtisanes and Brandy.

Because even though the native americans, they still put up a fight and so we honor that. Niggers were enslaved since day 1.

half or quarter breed

even though the native americans lost*****

god i need some sleep

They had guns and fought for it.

black americans are arguably more native to america at this point then even native americans are. They were literally genetically created by america's history as an ethnic group.

When the americos ran it it was fairly stable, but the CIA and company sabotaged it, so now its out of our hands.

Neither is that

Attached: CFEB9E2A-4DB2-4CA0-A740-AAE8C15A0BBD.jpg (750x1031, 839K)

They come from america, as an ethnic group they were created through american colonial racemixing there is nowhere to drop them off to, you could just as easily make the argument to drop them off in europe.

Attached: jefferson-in-paris-DXND3R.jpg (1128x1390, 205K)

Show me a gofundme where a nigga wants a 1-way ticket to Liberia and I'll donate. I'll be the biggest "reparations" spokesman you've ever seen.

Attached: 1549992130236.jpg (861x849, 320K)

Attached: 1538222424474m.jpg (1024x767, 85K)

Problem was. Black Americans didn't feel like they belonged in America, But then realised they didn't feel like they belonged in Africa either. Stuck between two worlds.

Attached: IMG_0168.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

That's a good point, but I don't understand how that translates them into being 'more native' than indians

You came by choice. You can always just leave.

>Thompson
She has some caucasian in her probably

because we didn't slaughter the slaves, which was a mistake

Our folks were doing just fine running the country, but The US hates for us to demonstrate that we are capable, and thus flooded it with guns arming the natives, like the abusive master it is.

Not niggers, thats why. Now kys kara boga faggot big lipped shit for brains

Attached: 1550810205291.png (982x980, 807K)

The blacks were given land by the farmer slaveowners when they were freed
Most of them chose to sell it, a few of the most successful african-americans today are the ones who held onto that land and used it instead of selling it

I feel America shot itself in the foot doing this. I'm guessing you are Americo-Liberian?

how come i never heard of this before?

No. I'm black american

/thread

The propagation of black people in america was largely the result of black mistresses who worked in the homes of the wealthy.

because they wuz kangz n shieet ma nigga, the white man did errything n shieet

Attached: 1523949357683.jpg (506x506, 106K)

this.

Any sizeable negro population is as destructive as having nuclear bomb dropped on a city every 6 months, our infrastructure budget is overwhelmed due to pavement apes ruining everything they get near and we will never be able to catch up as long as we are forced to live with these semi-sentient monkey people that can't even figure out exactly what their reflection is. Solution:

Allocate an entire years infrastructure budget into constructing a massive 5 mile wide catapult aimed at africa that can handle the weight of hundreds of thousands of "people" per a launch and safely deliver them to the promised land of wakanda. I call it the "nigga-pult" project, we'll save trillions on fuel over flying them back.

Just wondered since I didn't think there was much support for the Old Order in Liberia from the African-American perspective. Personally, if there's any African country I would recommend, it would be Botswana.

because their ancestors negotiated beneficial treaties with the united states

funny how you place blame on whites instead of your chimp cousins. i guess the whites used their mind control devices to incite the civil wars.

most are too busy shucking and jiving to jewish produced degeneracy to know or care about such things, as is part of the plan.

Who cares, the monkeys should be dumped in the middle of the Pacific Ocean for shark food

They armed the natives, the underclass. That's an effective way to destabilize a nation, the US does it all the time, it's the governments go to move to bring down people and nations.

What is liberia? They just didn´t want to go live tehre. Also they should have gotten nothing, they have been nothing but problems since. Even when they got their reservations. In a nation they didn´t build. They still don´t like it. And use it to act as victims. Really they should have been given territory outside of USA. So that they were not part of USA in any way whatsoever.
>considering they are NATIVE to AMERICA.
Wrong, they are north mongoloid just like eskimos.
Blacks in USA deserve absolutely nothing. They are the most pampered and spoiled idiots i have even ever heard of in world history.
Sold by other africans, and then their ancestors picked a little cotton in USA for 1% of white americans and 40% of jews at that time. Now they shit on 99% of white americans. Refuse to go to africa and live. Commit massive crime and violence. Destroy americas culture and values. Blame white people for everything. Take no responsibility for themselves. Admit no flaws or errors. Paint white americans and everyone of european ancestry as the most evil persons possible as a guilt trip to get extra pampered. And because they don´t know that it´s not true. Oh yeah and 150 years later, because white americans thought it would be a nice gesture to give them citizenship, to try to be nice to them because 1% of white americans bought them from africans. they demand some kind of monetary gift/reparashaaanns.. for it. It´s truly the most pathetic bullshit.

Europeans were slaves through history, including in recent history with the muslims invaded and did slave raids etc. by the tens of millions, people of european ancestry were the first who tried to stop blacks from enslaving eachother and selling eachother to highest bidder. And the last ones to partake in buying black slaves.

Both 'native americans' and 'african americans' should do the world a favour and shut the fuck up with their bullshit whining. Unironically this would help the world a great deal.

Attached: 1551040984812.jpg (300x279, 24K)

i guess thats why west Virginia and switzerland are constantly in a state of civil war

Why are you obsessed with black americans? Is it envy?

All blacks had their own plantations that they ended up selling to LITERALLY JEWS in the 20th century during the heavy urbanization period with the scam that you could make a lot of money in the city and be millionaires just like the city jews. It wasnt just black people that fell for this meme whites sold their farms and now most farms are owned by conglomerates that only hire illegal mexicans to work for cheap.

Wonder if they will kill off the Whites and rule Blacks with an Iron Fist, like a Jewish version of Helter Skelter.

If west Virginians colonized switzeralnd and oppressed the swiss, then one day swiss natives became aremd, yes it would probably spark a civil war.

It's impossible to see where this is going.

>muh oppression

Attached: 1548112135786.jpg (768x997, 147K)

so the blame is on blacks for colonizing liberia

>muh oppression

are you even black? you read like a low tier troll.

The actually biggest problems with african americans is, that they refuse to fuck off to africa, this is what has created all these problems. And so they want to stay in USA.. But at the same time act totally subversive towards usa and white americans. It´s like a saboteur that insist on sticking around.
They refused to fuck off to africa ever since the emancipation declaration. And they were also never meant to be in USA. and certainly never meant to be citizens. USA was never supposed to be about black people or what their culture. And instead of admitting this, that they on purpose refused to fuck off to liberia after they were set free.. they try to fuck with 99% of the white americans. And try to pretend as if it´s white americans fault that the niggers didn´t gtfo.
>Why are you obsessed with black americans? Is it envy?
I hate american niggers! HATE THEM. So obnoxious the shit they say to entire world all the time.. with their bullshit. Just that comment alone tells me you are a nigger. You have that specific idiotic way of thinking, that is like almost genetic for niggers. No, not at all jealous of you, but it´s obvious what the situation is with you and USA. So this is your pathetic defense of refusing to acknowledge what i said is correct.
The reason people don´t like niggers, is not because they are jealous of them. It is that niggers act like obnoxious violent pricks, that are only obsessed about themselves, that people get annoyed by them. It´s someone acting like such a douchebag. And the only one who can´t see it is himself. And ofcourse.. he´s not doing anything wrong. No.. It´s everybody else that needs to change. That´s exactly how you american niggers are. And the africans who enslaved your ancestors and put you in chains and sold you to the highest bidder, well they´re much the same way. But american negros are a particular brand of stupid and obnoxious i´ll definately say that.

No. It was a stable country. The CIA used gunrunners to destroy it. The reasons why are a different discussion entirely

Because the descendants of American slaves are much better off than those who stayed in Africa.

stable countries dont explode when guns are introduced which is a point i already made. brainlet. youre not even black. just some larper.

>Because the descendants of American slaves are much better off than those who stayed in Africa.
They could have gone to any african country they wanted for the last 154 years. They have to make up pathetic excuses for why they don´t. Whilst ofcourse trying to guilt trip white americans. Because they are not at all interested to go to all black africa, where nobody gives a shit if they are black, and they get absolutely no special treatment. They are hypocrites. It´s same reason why they think they have to be in every country in the planet that is about other people. And then say there´s not enough black people in other peoples nations. They don´t go to africa which is all black all the time though in a lot of them. Nah, cause then they´d just have to work to improve their countries, and nobody would give two shits about if they were black, and they wouldn´t 'stand out' at all. Just another african in a sea of fucking africans.

who hurt you?

You can´t handle the truth? Don´t ask questions you don´t want the answer to HAHAHA

That's irrelevant black americans are not africans so the comparison is off.

Thing is. You want Black things as a Black Man, I want White things as a White Man. The powers that be don't want either of those things for us. Fact is I've pretty much given up on Whites, they won't help themselves. All I want is a White Home in White Country and a White Dog.

Looks like a lady actress for NCIS Los Angeles.

I just want to be left alone. I don't really care about black or white people.

sage

Attached: aids is a black fag thing.jpg (1112x894, 106K)

Did you expect everybody just kiss niggers ass and say ooh the little feelings. Niggers are total fraud, pretend to be victims but some of the most evilminded people on the planet towards others. Narcisisstic with nothing to have it in. And totally self obsessed with no fairness towards anyone else but themselves.
>That's irrelevant black americans are not africans so the comparison is off.
Ofcourse they are. Not by african standards though. Infact the primary reason liberia was carved out is that africans have a nasty tendency to murder africans for being of a different tribe. in 1994 there was an example of that. with the hutus and tutsis where 1 million were slaughtered with machettes, women raped men enslaved. Per the longstanding african tradition.

But most certainly black americans are africans. That´s what they keep saying all the time aswell. But when it comes time where someone suggests. that maybe you should go live in africa, since you are so african. Ah all of a sudden you transform into not african.. Funny how that works.

It´s just on one hand it´s excuses for why you absolutely should stay in USA. And at other it is how black you are and how white americans need to do more for the black folks. And how african you are, and how outrageous that a tiny few white americans and jews bought your ancestors (if you are not recent african immigrant lineage) from other africans in africa. And how if this had not happened you would have created wakanda and all this. It´s amazing you don´t know that your ancestors were literally hunted down by other africans and put in chains and sold out of the west african slave hub. BY other africans.

Me too.

They're unique to america, their genetics, being part african, part european, and part native, coalesced in colonial american history making them a uniquely american ethnic group

Prairie niggers are like a million times smarter and more badass than african niggers.

Took USA over 400 years to defeat the indians. We defeated african niggers by throwing out a pork chop.

At least the indians put up some kind of fight.

My african ancestors were prisoners who were sold off too foreigners who needed bodies. It was an exile story, like most who were apart of early america.

Yet the americas are full of white people, and africa is still full of black people. Whites got btfo by african insects, nevermind the people, thier immune systems were too weak for africa, and thus they had to wait on the coast.

America invaded africa? When was this?

>They're unique to america, their genetics, being part african, part european, and part native, coalesced in colonial american history making them a uniquely american ethnic group
No you´re another african ethnic group if you went to africa that would be perfect. Africans are also different from eachother to begin with, just as europeans are different from eachother.

NO you didn´t transform into some super special snowflake. Just because some of you have a smidgeon of 'native american' aka north mongol dna and some of you have smidgeon of european dna. You are still majority african. So you´re an african. This is what you talk about all the time, that you are a black. You talk so much about it that someone who an african would not even say is an african, that he´s black, and he´s so african, and muh african roots and culture etc.

But you ofcourse don´t want to go live in africa. You just want to try to spread your garbage culture in USA. Face it. If liberia had good infrastructure and living standards like USA. You´d fuck off to liberia in a second, and have your all black government and all that shit. So you just want to slowly debase white americans in their own country, that you should have never been in. Which you know if you are honest about yourself. And then try to call for black this and black that. But you don´t want all black all the time. And go to say liberia, cause you´ll have to do everything by yourselves! THAT`S THE PROBLEM isn´t it..

And you spew your anti european poison from your nasty twitter accounts. And your idiotic little guilt tripping narratives. And how white people are evil and this and that. Oh man you have no fucking idea how africans really have been throughout history do you. Let mte tell you something. There is nobody that can be worse to an african, than another african. Made it into a fucking artform almost.

Attached: africans_not_too_long_ago.png (1714x935, 108K)

>African slaves don’t
>what is welfare or affirmative action
Kys faggot

>why do Native Americans get land and special treatment by the US government
because nearly 200 years ago, well before slavery was made illegal, we had legal precedents that established native americans as having a degree of autonomy within the realm of USA.

I have nothing against africans, but I wouldn't want to impede on thier sovereignty. Most whites in america today came well after the black population was established, they came by choice, knowing we were already here. They are still culturally and genetically european so can always just go back, if they don't like america.

Yes, whites are vulnerable below the equator. This isnt news.
every race still takes anything it wants from africa. Whites just shouldnt live there.

The African Americans with their knowledge and skills became the ruling class of Liberia instantly. They then subjugated the natives. The communists armed the rebels who won. And THEN the CIA sabotaged communist Liberia. The CIA destroys everything it touches, but they didn't destroy Liberia

>take
>buy

Because the US government literally signed treaties with them.

>My african ancestors were prisoners who were sold off too foreigners who needed bodies. It was an exile story, like most who were apart of early america.
You believe in a fucking fairytale. And european farmers worked harder than any nigger that every picked cotton in USA. Infact the european indentured servants worked harder than any nigger in USA. You weren´t supposed to be there, and btw. niggers are historically shit labour. Lazy and stupid. And you have to enslave them to even get them to work: Which is why africans enslaved eachother.
1% or so of white americans owned any. Very wealthy plantation owners, white americans didn´t even want you there. The only fucking upside to african labour was that it was free. That´s it. In all other ways any other labour was better and more hardworking and more competent.
And now you annoy 99% of the white americans and pretend you are not african. Except when you say how african you are and how white americans need to do more for dem black folks. Where do you come from? Did you drop down from the sky or did your ancestors come from africa or what. You don´t think 'white' americans are europeans or what? I´ve seen how you tell them to go back to europe, and leave the country they built.
I don´t think you understand, There was not attempt to exterminate africans.
Also he´s larping about the indians, there were only maybe like 1-2 millions 'indians' in north america. I know burgers like to imagine how they just massmurdered indians. But they didn´t. The fighting was so tiny, because there almost no fucking indians. At 1776 the US census had 2.5 million americans in the 13 colonies. That´s man women and children. Indians were a minor neussance who attacked when they were building the USA. This can also easily be seen from the battle stats. The two large ones often mentioned. Fort Mims massacre, 500 settlers killed, wounded knee, about 200 indians killed. This is not like some gigantic battle..

>buy

Lol shut up nig before we cut off your gibs.

Africans are very much welcome to leave the USA and go back to their native country in Africa... Oh wait, they don't want to go back, do they? It's almost as if slavery benefited Africans and their descendants...

Attached: 1515945757709.jpg (661x642, 375K)

>I have nothing against africans, but I wouldn't want to impede on thier sovereignty.
Africans don´t give a fuck about impeding on someone elses sovereignity the way they immigrate. So why should you give a fuck about it, especially since you are an african to move to africa. But that was not the issue, precisely why liberia was carved out. So they atleast wouldn´t kill you or immediately reenslave you or something, if you went to africa and lived. So african americans had their own country they controlled, at the west coast of africa.

I laugh at how you respect africans so much. Do africans respect anybody else but themselves. They go to other nations and talk about how everyone need to cater to them. If everybody else respected people of european ancestry as much as we respect others. Oh man that would be nice! hahahaha

Can a mutt tell whats going on with Native Americans and the casinos?

Do they get free casinos or some shit?

Attached: 1538855582732.jpg (249x249, 23K)

Because blacks werent the previous land owners and didn't have an intimate religious and strategic (e.g. hunting) attachment to the land.

components of my ancestors came from africa, europe and america, I'm a literal child of american history, whites on the other hand made a conscious choice to be here. You don't go to some one's house and tell their kid to leave, even if the kid is an asshole.

>land and special treatment by the US government
But niggers get exactly that.
We pay billions per year, to feed, house, clothe, transport, and clean up after niggers, and after all that we pay to listen to them complain.