Christianity, Traditionalism, and Politics

I've been an atheist my entire life. Not a militant one mind you, I never really cared what people believed in. But now I'm considering converting to Christianity. Not because I actually believe in that Jewish nonsense though. But because it seems Christian communities in the West are the only places where I can find traditional, conservative, non-degenerate white people. There's such a large correlation with Christians and the politics and views I hold that I figure I might as well start LARPing as a Christian so I can find these like-minded people IRL. Particularly women. It seems the only way to find a pure wife nowadays is to join a church or something.

So, what's the best way to larp as a Christfag with minimal effort so that you go undetected and Christcuck communities will accept you as their one of their own? Is it just a matter of memorizing a few simple prayers and praising Jesus?

Attached: Christianity.jpg (651x956, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=eN5qwqyN1Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=HQihlifzmQo
youtube.com/watch?v=uDBh1z-erdM
youtube.com/watch?v=zW4FseEuZ_w
youtube.com/watch?v=MHegXzDAsBg
youtube.com/watch?v=okDpjXJ2ueg
youtube.com/watch?v=locW-9S00VU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will never work
You need to find Jesus first

youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec

Sure it will. It's not like people who believe in superstitions are the brightest bunch. There are many people who go to church out of habit, the majority probably don't even have any faith or read the Bible or anything. I just don't want to get called out as a larping newfag when I join this community. If the jig is up then I won't be able to find a waifu and non-degenerate friends. So how do I fit in?

>But now I'm considering converting to Christianity.
Did you suffer some brain trauma that caused you to lose your ability to reason?

>majority probably don't even have any faith or read the Bible or anything.
And those are the type of girls that will not be much better than secular ones

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

>the only places where I can find traditional, conservative, non-degenerate white people.
>millions of blacks attend church
Ooooops.

Attached: salt n peppa.jpg (1200x800, 237K)

Okay, fair enough, but women also aren't very smart either. So what's the best way to fool a true believer into thinking I'm an actual Jesuscuck? How do you convince people that you have faith? Knowing key verses like John 3:16?

>I'm an actual Jesuscuck?
You are going to have to make your entire life about Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=eN5qwqyN1Wk

>How do you convince people that you have faith?
You just have to exude credulity and gullibility. Read a few passages then act like you've just had a dopamine rush.

I'd be willingly to wager that a good portion of the people who go to church and claim to be Christian but are not true believers are still upstanding citizens. There's overlap between traditional behaviors, conservatism, and Christianity. I'm not looking to befriend or wife diehard hardcore brainwashed Christcuck zealots. I just want to be part of a community of like-minded people and it seems I have the most in common with Christians (outside of the whole believing in a Jewish god thing).

like this

Attached: child abuse dopamine.jpg (720x720, 70K)

>Jewish god
Christianity has nothing to do with Judaism

this
Why is it about Christchadianity that you don't agree with ?

begome orthodox

Attached: 9inferno02.png (450x580, 284K)

>How to prepare for Lent
youtube.com/watch?v=HQihlifzmQo
>Embrace it
youtube.com/watch?v=uDBh1z-erdM
>Going deeper
youtube.com/watch?v=zW4FseEuZ_w
>Fruitful Lent
youtube.com/watch?v=MHegXzDAsBg

>Padre Paulo Ricardo
youtube.com/watch?v=okDpjXJ2ueg [PT/BR]

Dont forget daily Rosary, Holy Mass and The Eucharist!

Attached: Christ_Wilderness.jpg (2600x2696, 2.3M)

No, but Jews are a race and Jesus was a Jew and Jews wrote the Bible. Now please don't derail my thread with larping and WE WUZ. I'm asking on how to feign faith because I recognize that religion isn't just about belief but also about politics and traditional customs. I want out of the degeneracy. I know I will never believe in supernatural Jewish fairy tales. There are social factors to Christianity and it seems their morality works on some level if a lot of them are good people.

nigger logic

Just find Christ in your relative circumstance, and pray nightly on the low if you don't exactly want to go full religion. Focus on the objective fact that Christianity is about spirituality first as opposed to blind religion. That will help you phase new ideas into the blood-brain barrier of your mind.

>but Jews are a race and Jesus was a Jew
Do you have any evidence modern day Jews are descendants from the Jews of the Bible?

>No, but Jews are a race and Jesus was a Jew and Jews wrote the Bible.
No he was not, Christ was a White Adamite from a Celtic region in Galilee
Hitler, Himmler, Rosenberg, and many more high ranking NSDAP officials believed that Jesus Christ was an Aryan, the pagancuck memes about Hitler being pagan or any other member of the NSDAP being pagan is just that, a meme.

The problem Hitler had with CHURCHianity was organized religious institutions that could get infiltrated by communist and leftist elements to push their Cultural Marxist agendas to Christians in the churches.

Peterson convinced me God exists. Then it took a while until I realized Jesus Christ is necessary for my Salvation, and that I should kneel to him. Still very new, reading through the Bible currently with my wife.

cool man

It's not that I don't agree with it, I think I do actually. It's just that I know I can't believe the metaphysical stuff.

I'm not looking for "personal salvation". I have no need to pray, I don't have a guilty conscience and I can't pray to something I don't and will never believe in.

>Being a South USA cuck
Go West, White Man

you have a hard time believing that a God exists huh?
Well if there is no God then how was everything created? All life on earth and everything that exists needed an intelligence to have created all of this complex existance.

Catholic Kuruminha is much cuter

Attached: 1541294095485.png (1342x1940, 600K)

Attached: (((Gatekeeping))).jpg (589x302, 50K)

genetic tests show that diaspora jews from all over the world have a certain degree of genetic homogeneity, and can even detect levi or cohen jews

You seem like a pretentious faggot. Just go to Church, doesn't matter which one since you don't actually care. They will likely welcome you with open arms and be more than happy to answer all your questions about how to join. If you can restrain yourself from insulting their deeply held beliefs or their inferior intelligence then you'll have no trouble attending regularly. If you'd like to meet wholesome women there, you'll probably have to participate more than just the usual Sunday services. Usually this takes the form of Bible study classes or community outreach. I recommend community outreach since you seem to have no interest in the actual beliefs; you'll probably meet some very kindhearted Christian women that way, chat with them and see what happens.

Just remember that living a lie is no foundation for a lasting future and women detest a liar.

Attached: martyrs_monument.jpg (2117x1402, 642K)

As a Christian I am greatly dissapointed by your intentions and lack of respect.
If you want to live among Christians just be honest and tell them your beliefs. Show respect please. If you are a nice person they shy away from you. You won't be able to marry their daughters though unless you uphold the faith.

It's not about whether God exists. It's a matter of believing in the specific Abrahamic god presented in the Bible. I will never believe in that. You're trying to convert me now, just like all Christcucks do. My main question is being ignored and instead anons are trying to claim that whites were the real Jews and that Jesus was white and all this we wuzzing larping nonsense.

I want to feign my faith because I think Christianity has good traits and I recognize there are a lot of commonalities between what I believe (socially, politically) and what they believe. I simply don't care for the metaphysical stuff, and I doubt many Christians do either in their day to day life.

I said he showed me God, not that he is God. My God is a "Far Right" God of Judgement.

How did you get pics of my wife?

would you mind sharing which of peterson's ideas pushed you over the edge? he always struck me as wobbly on that front

Why accept Jesus, when you can accept God?

Attached: Alhamdulillah.png (420x420, 10K)

they won't shy away, my bad.

Thanks for your advice. I don't see it as living a lie, I simply interpret Christianity differently. I see it as metaphorical. And if I meet a Christian woman she will never find out that I'm actually an atheist.

I can't just tell them I don't believe in Jesus, they wouldn't take me seriously. Since faith is such a personal thing I think there should be a way to fake it well enough so that it's indistinguishable from the real thing. How can a Christian tell someone else isn't a Christian?

>Somali
This is a pro-white board.

fuck this kike boomer faggot

Well I'm here so clearly it isn't, besides the BBC meme compilations that promulgate on here also say otherwise.

Attached: Prostate crusher.jpg (760x752, 71K)

Ok but how does that prove they are the same Jews as from the Bible?

There's no point to LARPing. The strength that you're seeing in traditional Christian communities is based entirely on really believing that Christianity's precepts about reality are true, and more importantly, sharing those beliefs with others. Pretending to believe for the side benefits is exactly the kind of narcissistic sociopath shit you're trying to get away from, that pure rational self-interest which destroys everything good in life.

Problem for you is that you've accepted a false premise, that there's no way to have a traditional community without believing in something irrational, that you can't be spiritual without being religious. But that's just the paradigm of the past. You feel like you MUST trade a bit of truth and a bit of rationality for the benefits of an "objective" morality, because you think, how else do you make an atheist really believe and stick to traditional ideas?

Have some self awareness. How did YOU come to believe traditional ideas are good despite being a godless atheist? Your answer to that is your recruitment campaign. Whatever reasoning convinced you will probably convince others, you're not that special. And I'd wager there's lots of others, people who are either overtly atheist or functionally atheist who would like some community and some shared beliefs but who just do not believe in Jeebus. Plenty of people born before Jesus had traditional communities, it's only the priest who wants you to think you need him to get to spirituality.

Strong communities are based around strong shared values. It's not necessary for these values to be religious in nature, they need only be shared. You can't replace religion with atheism, atheism is a null, but you can replace it with things other than a religion.

Attached: 1384190024673.jpg (980x1200, 297K)

>It's a matter of believing in the specific Abrahamic god presented in the Bible
Well that is the God that we believe exists and is real, and that is the God that created our White Adamic Race.

>y main question is being ignored and instead anons are trying to claim that whites were the real Jews and that Jesus was white and all this we wuzzing larping nonsense.
And if I show you that everything you just said we claim is true?

Based trumpistan and the temple of Netanyahu

Acceptable strategy. Hope you can find someday a little of real faith. Find a good place. A good wife. I recommend you tradcat.

>Christianity
>A literal belief system which is predicated on the notion that God sacrificed him self, to him self for sins he created
>Jesus isn't God but can be referred to as him for some reason
>The holy spirt is a thing

OP just drop this BS, all it is Paganism with a Semitic swing.

Attached: BBC.jpg (500x452, 94K)

You can find good girls from a singles/young person bible study. You don't have to speak or know anything. Its a lowkey dating thing with those kinds of people. I would do that to find a girl

Oh no. Just as I suspected. Op is a crypto-kike looking for advice on how to infiltrate and subvert.

Attached: 867564678865.jpg (250x250, 6K)

we dont want LARPers. And the mere fact that you call it "jewish" shows how ignorant you are of Christianity.
either study Christianity, read the Bible and connect with Christ.. or you can join some closet-atheist homosexual cult like paganism.

Attached: Stares_In_Disgust.png (478x719, 801K)

Unfortunately I'm not looking to start a cult and currently no traditional community really exists outside of Christianity in the West. I can only work with what's available.

>Every henrikson and anderson rolling in their graves right now

>Sigurd Jorsalfare of the Norwegian Crusade smiles in his grave right now

Yeah that's what I'm leaning towards. The Protestants are way too Zionist for my tastes and Orthodox is too Eastern.

Attached: D.png (500x626, 267K)

the facts are they're all claiming to be jews despite being separated by thousands of years and ten thousands of miles, and lo and behold genetic tests show that they are indeed related. now the question is how to best explain these facts.

if the diaspora did happen, then this is a matter of course. if it didn't happen, then this being the case is an extraordinary anomaly.

khazar memes have been thoroughly debunked by modern genetics m8

> pagancuck posting bbc kike memes
drink that somali semen faggot

That "God" is a mass psychic phenomena that represents Truth and the Divine Principle of Sovereignty. We are often shown "God" as this old man sitting on a cloud. But God is so much grander than that. He has a will and a name, and the Bible speaks to his nature, our nature and the relationship we can have with him. (Through Christ, the Redeemer)

>How did YOU come to believe traditional ideas are good despite being a godless atheist
Through careful and slow teachings by an educated elder

Also Revelation makes sense when it's phrased as God reaching through the collective unconscious, and delivering Truth unto Prophets.

The old man on a cloud isn't just "shown" to us. This is an archetype. That you got swindled by Juden Peterstein is quite hilarious though, the guy isn't a Christian and he doesn't even believe in God.

Attached: Juden B Satanicson.png (719x683, 720K)

I'm the manufacturer of that semen, you girly white sissy skinned faggot. So consider doing that yourself, if you're willing to wrap your lip rims around my cock. With that out of the way, Christianity is Paganism. So you're throwing non issue complaints at me, which are indicative of your own theology. Lmao, 3!=1 so you can't argue with this unless you take up the position Jesus isn't God, or that the holy spirit is just a bygone spirit un worthy of praise.

Attached: Lunch time.jpg (229x250, 6K)

i was hoping you'd tell me what made you believe in god. you're just giving me a description of what you take "god" to mean. is the idea here that once you correctly apprehend the true nature of god, the truth of his existence will directly emanate from this understanding, and there's no need for further supplemental reasons?

>and lo and behold genetic tests show that they are indeed related
Yes because people tend to marry people of their same religion

> a fucking shitskin

>A literal girly white pink toned cock holster

And that's not an adequate rebuttal famalam.

Attached: European man 2.jpg (1512x2015, 234K)

Phone fagging, so mistakes are inevitable.

Attached: Ass gaping autist.png (600x971, 189K)

>Christianity has nothing to do with Judaism
What? 100% of Christianity was oral tradition eventually written by hebrews and edited by Roman emperors to avoid slave revolts.

the term "diaspora" refers to the exile of ancient israelites first by babylonia and later by roman empire. how would they intermarry despite being on different continents? why would they be related if they can't intermarry?

>our White Adamic Race
Adam, the original Mesopotamian Sand Negro wuz what? Did you fail 8th grade?

>is the idea here that once you correctly apprehend the true nature of god, the truth of his existence will directly emanate from this understanding
Exactly. "God" was a concept that I had not accepted, and I needed to be given an understanding to truly welcome God into my heart.

Why do you even care btw? What pic related thinks of your ancestors accomplishments? You're benefiting from their worship of your ancestral traditions either way, so just enable them to be retarded and milk the produce.

Attached: The Sissy Skinned Plagiarist.jpg (501x386, 71K)

very good. indulging in pure faith is the only acceptable reason for believing in god

you cant be a good person if you dont hold truth in you, there is no good fake Christian, its an oxymoron

Attached: 1540532162750.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Only if you define 'good' as a person who is a true believer. Obviously religious nuts tend to do this as their entire identity is based upon their ideology. But you can be a good person without having faith if you do good works.

Absolutely wrong. It's our job as Christians to be upstanding trees for the birds to come and build nests upon.
OP, you are possibly making the best decision you have ever made, go for it. Know however that Science works by seeing something and then believing it, but our God demands you believe first, and then he will show you. Happy for you man.
Protestantism is whatever you want it to be. If you are Italian or Irish, sure go for it. If you are Germanic Catholicism will not work for you.
Must he wait to be struck by lightning?! He feels something compelling him to go to church and you dare call that bad?

Attached: IMG_6813.jpg (646x797, 79K)

Praise Jesus!

>Science works by seeing something and then believing it,
What do you mean? Why do you choose to use the word science here?

So many virgin incels in this thread. Guess what, women can easily figure out you're just a misogynistic loser and will heartily avoid being near you.

>Not because I actually believe in that Jewish nonsense though.
Judaism is anti-christianity, breh. Look up E. Michael Jones on yt, for a thorough redpilling.

I've seen his stuff. Too many mental gymnastics for my taste. It's one thing to believe in a religion with Jewish origins, but it's another to start going crazy with the historical revisionism. Christianity is good because the Europeans adopted it and made it their own; it's good despite coming from the Jews. But it did come from them and the god being worshiped here is a Jew, it's okay to be honest and admit that.

being religious is the most npc thing ever

Attached: 1535937724690.jpg (347x1023, 43K)

Estonia is the least religious country in the world is it not? How are you guys on traditionalism?

our natives are 89% unreligious and thats from 2011 stats its much higher now and you dont need religion for traditions

Maybe not in Europe, you guys have tradition going back thousands of years. I live in the U.S. and it seems like the only traditional people here are the Christians.

if you havent been brainwashed with religion as a child then i dont see reason why should you switch to religion. pretty clear what these people are, just bunch of grey mass who follow some book written by fuck knows who probably jews and the god they worship has only weakness: money

Because the U.S. is a degenerate dystopia ruled by kikes and there are no groups of people left upholding the things that are right and decent. Maybe in Estonia you guys have figured things out, or the Russians have figured them out for you, but here everyone is pozzed except the Christians. I'm not looking to believe anything.

I assume you believe that Science is a useful tool. Using our perception to make sense of the things around us. Using our senses to observe and rationalizing it in our minds to make "sense". I was just thinking today of how our eyes work. Detecting wavelengths of electro magnetic waves bouncing off surfaces... All processed and displayed to us within micro seconds at such a high resolution... As a computer engineering student, that is incredible. Thinking about a time before your born, after you die, how powerful of a computer it would take to even simulate a small portion of the earth, or what made all this around us reduces my brain to monkey thoughts.

My faith however is something that is a lot like another sense of which your mind processes similarly with reason, but Science is a tool that cannot examine it because it is beyond its scope. The feeling of God's Spirit and the understanding, clarity, and tranquility it brings is unparalleled.

Also most churches are not intellectual so I'd recommend reading theology like The Christ Imitation or St. Augustine's The Confessions as well as going to church if you are an intellectual. Then Luther's small catechism and a collection of his other books. God bless.

90%+ unchristcucked dream country. I’m on my way, make room snownigger

why you want to belong to some group? and russians are orthodox they havent figured out nothing. we just dont have religion, old estonians used to be pagans but its died out and thats the only religion we ever had. its not being talked here because nobody gives a fuck about it, unimportant

But is it not possible to believe false things? Why is belief itself rewarded? Just because I observe an event and believe something about it does not make it true. That is what science is for. I need to actually test what I believe in. You can't do that with faith; at least not in any objective or empirical way. Which is why I was confused as to why you likened it to science. Science is ultimately based on faith at the axiomatic level if you want to be technical about it, but faith has nothing to do with the scientific method. Why does God require belief first? Does that not go against all the rationality that he has supposedly endowed us with?

Mein Schwerter blinken! Gott mit uns!

Attached: 13b2e62541997e2324ff9a8dc6d9a46e14f570545c56053c39e9a45a7867cb7a.png (1280x859, 1.48M)

>why you want to belong to some group?
Do I seriously have to answer this for you?
To have non-degenerate friends who aren't cruising for STDs on Tinder and doing drugs, etc.? To find a wife who isn't a slut and who will be loyal? Why do human beings live in groups to begin with? Primates need a community, it's in our biology. As it stands, if I go looking for a group of conservative, traditional people I end up finding only religious groups here in the U.S.

The scientific method was defined by the catholic teachings, Science vs Religion is a false dualism. Modern science wouldnt exist if it werent for christianity.
One of the most important personalities in the string theory is Juan Maldacena, a devoted catholic.

Attached: 1527540790634.jpg (743x719, 120K)

try not to cry

youtube.com/watch?v=locW-9S00VU

Attached: 1550786034635.jpg (2550x3364, 2.67M)

>The scientific method was defined by the ancient Greeks
fixed that one for you kiddo

theyre obnoxious people just like fags pushing it everywhere at every chance. if you wish to become religious and not get any pussy till you marry some schizo tier outcast woman then go ahead. at that point you cant larp anymore since in these relationships the man will be the religious leader or smth its some schizo stuff idk why do you even bother. its not some cheat code that will automatically give you pussy and friends

If he did, he would stay atheist. But seeing as he retains at least a semblance of intelligence, he's seen the truth and wants to convert.

All good questions.
>But is it not possible to believe false things? Why is belief itself rewarded? Just because I observe an event and believe something about it does not make it true.

It is true that we can and do believe false things because of this. Our minds even further limit this because if someone says something that is true, we lack the ability to even see that it is until it is proven, and even then who knows. Even worse is that God is illusive and difficult to observe. Thus those who we can say actually communicated with him are few and far between. God rewards you for finding him and giving him credit; as this is a difficult thing.
>I need to actually test what I believe in. You can't do that with faith; at least not in any objective or empirical way.

Can you test if you love a women? Science can't prove God, but yet he still can/does exist. As Science can only be used to examine our surrounding knowable domain yet he exists both in it and beyond it.
>Why does God require belief first? Does that not go against all the rationality that he has supposedly endowed us with?

It's in our pride and corruption that we lose sight of him. We have inherited Adam's curse and are born lying selfish bastards. Our wisdom and knowledge are due to God's intervention. He requires us to reconcile with his authority and by finding him and believing in him is how we do this.

And who preserved ancient texts and teachings? oh right the catholic church.

>if you wish to become religious and not get any pussy till you marry some schizo tier outcast woman
>its not some cheat code that will automatically give you pussy and friends

I'm not looking for 'pussy' you fucking degenerate. I'm looking for a wife. I'm looking for a long term community. I don't care about sex, I've already had enough of that and it was meaningless hedonistic pleasure.

Science is a tool used in our observable universe and cannot prove God. It's not so much that faith defies science as it is that faith and science are two different tools to understand our universe.