MUELLER REPORT DROPPING TOMORROW??!?!!?!?!?!!!?!!?

twitter.com/RepMarkMeadows/status/1102681676621275141

Attached: 1549192436513.png (1986x1096, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mueller-Report-Special-Counsel-Collusion/dp/1510750169/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=mueller report&qid=1551743422&s=gateway&sr=8-1
youtube.com/watch?v=nevktJdrHLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEAVEN HELP US!

Attached: 1522810736012.png (1232x686, 181K)

Try starting a war with Russia, I'm sure that will end well for you.

If Mueller is exposing how Israel framed trump as an insurance policy it’s very interesting how israel has become a hot topic due to ilhan in the last 30 days.

Israel tried to frame Trump as colluding with Russia

>inb4 nothing happens and this is somehow twisted so that israel gets more funding

Maybe this week. Almost certainly by the end of the month

Im so excited

Attached: 1539615629890.gif (638x646, 3.93M)

A bunch of words that mean literally nothing from a person who literally nobody gives a fuck about. Impressive.

>A bunch of words that mean literally nothing from a person who literally nobody gives a fuck about. Impressive.
I think you may be too stupid to realize you described your own post.

nothing is happening and you know it. Nothing ever happens.

>n-no u
Nice.

Russia would get rekt.

Bibi is fucked

Attached: 1537522117401.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

That wasn't a good response to that you know.

Russia has been warned, if they want war they will get gang banged by 20 countries.

It wont be made public for months. It has to go through several committees and the AG's office. Calm down, retard.

That Macron snub. Fucking kek based putin.

Macron, what a fag

The dem response should be enough to guess

bump

Attached: robert finesse best.jpg (612x612, 61K)

I bet all the roubles I've made posting here that it won't get made public until after the election.

This fucking hack has an associates degree, which he lied about.

what are the chances of false flag same day it dops?

Embarrassing

This. It must be hard for a dork like Meadows to suffer the inferiority when placed beside a man like Mueller. Meadows is like a male Sarah palin.

Most likely but the Mueller report will be so much more powerful than whatever false flag the kikes can cook up.

Don't forget to buy the book, goys!
amazon.com/Mueller-Report-Special-Counsel-Collusion/dp/1510750169/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=mueller report&qid=1551743422&s=gateway&sr=8-1

The printed version comes out March 26th.

Dershowitz will probably be indicted by Mueller in all honesty. He's trying to make shekels by attaching his name to a fucking FBI report that will be released for free to the entire world.

Why does it have to go through any committee?

Anything the SC has will have already been through the vetting procedures of each department (FBI, NSA etc) before they could evaluate then make a decision of what to put into the report.

youtube.com/watch?v=nevktJdrHLg

it's not up to congress. It's up to the white house and they will make it all public.

The internet showed me russians are fun, good memes, goofy dudes, I dont want to go to war with them. If we do i see it as the elite trying to reduce the populations of the most woke by pitting them against eachother. No more brother wars.

Attached: 1489548256727s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

No Russian ever called me Goyim

Geez, did it really take the nation three fucking years to figure this out? I used to love my country. So much that I did 4 years in the Army. Now I can't fucking stand it.

Honestly I know we could bomb Russia into an even sorrier state than they are now but
I am genuinely afraid of their nukes, and it absolutely baffles me that so many democrats seem hellbent on pushing Russia when every day Russia has less to lose from a nuclear war and America has more to lose
It almost makes me think that's the point
Am I just being an actual retarded conspiracy theorist?

The report is a big nothingburger. They've already started their next campaign to discredit trump, with the "muh obstruction" investigation in Congress, and they'll fish for violations to make him look bad there.

IF the report had anything of substance, like impeachable proof, this would be playing out MUCH differently.

Indicted? For what, you fucking spastic? He got hired by the FUCKING OFFICE THAT'S RELEASING IT, to write the introduction. Any money it makes goes to the Fed.

Attached: 9423983F-EB15-4EA8-A61B-97DA77AF85EF.jpg (236x236, 17K)

inb4 Mueller report never drops
It's like brexit, they just keep delaying and delaying and delaying. It's all for show.
If you were still waiting for brexit in 2016, you were probably still waiting for the Mueller report in 2018.